Was It Really Her Fault?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers

Then something happened that jolted me out of my trance. I was sat on a park bench on my own one Sunday, rocking Emily in her pushchair, when someone sat down beside me.

"Hi big boy. How's you're love life these days, not so good I hear."

I looked around, and recoiled as I saw Carrie sat next to me. I told her to piss off.

"I'm always available if you need to practice Dave," she said, mockingly, but equally sounding as if she really meant it. I repeated my request for her to piss off and leave me alone.

"Haven't you done enough damage already?" I demanded curtly.

"She was up for it Dave. You must know that. Why don't you cool off, and think about what fun we could have, just the four of us."

I said nothing, just stood up and made to move away.

"Come on Dave, don't be silly," she insisted.

"Piss off and don't come near me or Jessy again___Ever!" I shouted at her, loud enough for others in the park to look round, wondering what was happening.

Carrie shrugged her shoulders, and looked me in the eye.

"Difficult that Dave. I see Jessy every week."

"Fucking Liar!" I shouted at her.

"Lying am I? Ask her what she does every Thursday mornings."

"Thursdays?" I queried. "She leaves Emily at the crèche, and goes to the gym."

"Does she now?" Carrie smirked. "Didn't know that Nick is off on a Thursday did you. Who do you think picks little Emily up from the crèche, and joins them at lunch time."

I looked at her stunned, and she looked down at my daughter and cooed at her. Emily smiled back and laughed her baby laugh. She was old enough to recognise people she knew by then, and she obviously knew Carrie well.

Oh Bloody hell. Not again. Please God don't make me go through this again.

-------------------------------------------------------

I walked home in a blind trance, and was lucky I didn't have an accident.

I avoided Jessy the rest of the day, as I didn't trust myself, or what I might do. I'm not a violent man, but I simply didn't trust myself any more.

I slept in the spare bed that night, and left for work in the morning before Jessy and Emily awoke. I couldn't work properly, and mid morning, I picked up the phone, dithering whether to call the gym or not, and wondering what I could say. I dialled the number.

"Oh hello, this is Jessy O'Reilly's husband. She thinks she may have left her things there last week, and I was wondering if you could check up with her trainer." I dragged his name up from my memory. "His name's Gordon I think."

"Hang on a moment," said the voice on the other end of the line, and I waited patiently for a few minutes, not sure where this was going to get me.

"No he hasn't seen anything," came back the voice. "In fact he says he hasn't seen Mrs Reilly for several weeks."

"Shit!" I shouted aloud, forgetting I still held the phone.

"You too!" said the voice, and slammed down the phone at the other end.

Sitting with my head in my hands, I ran over the events of the last while.

What had happened to my marriage? What had happened to my wife? What was I going to do about it? Was I going to do anything about it, or just accept it as I had up till then? Should we just become swingers, which the other three seemed to want?

Standing up at last, I walked unsteadily into my boss's office, told him I had marriage problems and gave my notice in. He argued for half an hour, trying to reason with me, and even offering me a rise. But I'd have none of it, and in the end he stood up and shook my hand, promising me the best reference that I could wish for.

The next couple of days were fairly busy, and tried to avoid Jessy who hardly seemed to notice. Then on Wednesday afternoon I went into town fairly late, and ended up at the insurance company where Jessy had worked, and Carrie still did.

I judged the time, just before closing time, and went in, making my way through the familiar corridors till I found Carrie's office.

'Hi Carrie," I called breezily as I walked into her office that she shared with her boss and a couple of other younger men on their way up the tree, only Carrie between them and promotion.

She looked up at me in surprise, looking around to see who was there in case I meant trouble, but the boss had left, and the other two were elsewhere.

"It's OK," I smiled at her. "I come in peace. If I can't beat you, then I might as well join you."

Carrie stared at me uncertainly. "What do you mean? Does Jessy know about this?"

I shook my head. "No idea at all," I answered. "I just made my mind up. OK a bit of me still wants to get back at her, but I might as well enjoy myself doing it, and why not with you?"

Her face broke out into a grin, and she stared at me as if it had suddenly become Christmas day. "I'm sorry about Sunday," she said. "You just upset me and I lost my rag."

I shrugged my shoulders, dismissing it, and asked her if she'd told Jessy what she had told me, but she said she hadn't; hadn't spoken to her since.

"Let's keep it a secret then," I suggested. "I want to surprise her, and at least make her pay a bit for going behind my back.

She asked me what I had in mind, and I told her, making her gasp, a mixture of surprise and excitement no doubt.

"This was Jenny's old desk wasn't it," I enquired, indicating the desk that Carrie was sat at, having taken over my wife's job when she left to have Emily.

Carrie nodded, a wicked look on her face. She loved the idea of us having sex on Jessy's old desk, and adored the idea of being the one to tell her afterwards.

We waited fifteen minutes or so till the other two who shared her office came back in, packed up, and went away for the evening. Then Carrie went over and locked the office door, assuring me that nobody else would come by.

We then fell into one another's arms, and I remembered how gorgeous and slim her body had felt that first time, just a few months ago. Before long I was taking her clothes off, first her blouse, revealing her lovely firm tight breasts, and huge erect nipples, even larger than I had imagined.

"What's this?" I asked playfully, flicking the little gold ring that she had through her nipple.

"Oh that's new," she replied, jumping a little at the feel of it as I twirled it. "Had it done with Jessy the other week.____ Do you like hers?"

I nodded non-comittedly, and my stomach churned. I hadn't even known that Jessy had one! I thought about who else knew, certainly Nick, and the thought of him knowing that when I didn't, made me squirm.

I gave the ring a little tug, and Carrie squealed in delight. "Careful though," she said breathlessly, "No harder or it hurts."

That gave me another idea.

Her skirt followed her blouse, and then I slid her tiny panties down her legs, and helped her to step out of them. I stood back and looked at her, and she leant back against the desk, her hands on the edge of the desk behind her, thrusting her small pert breasts out and displaying her wonderful body. She was slim, very slim, with a tiny waist, and somehow her boyish haircut made her look even more slender. But no way was she thin. A woman with such lovely curves as she had, could never be described as thin. Her pussy was completely shaven, something I'd never been able to persuade Jessy to do, and her tan was all over, not a tan line in sight. Perhaps the result of some foreign holiday, or maybe her back garden, as I doubted that it's lack of privacy would worry Carrie too much. All she had left on were her clumpy high heels, and that only emphasized quite how completely naked she was.

"How about your clothes Dave?" She asked. "This is all a bit one sided at the moment."

I reached forward and stroked her breast, truly delighting in the taught feel of her flesh, and then ran my hands down her body exploring each curve as it gave itself up to my touch. By God she was just so good to touch and feel!

"I've a surprise for you," I told her, reaching in my pocket and drawing out some cord.

"Christ John, you're some dark horse," she cried gleefully as she held her hands out for me to bind her wrists.

"Not too tight please," She pleaded, but I didn't need to do it too tight ___ just securely! Raising her arms gently above her head, I laid her back across the desk, sweeping a few papers aside to make room for her.

"Oh God Dave, I love to be dominated. I love to be tied up. How did you know? Did Jessy tell you that we do this with Nick?"

She hadn't of course, and I had no idea, but I just chuckled, and got on with the job, even more determined to go through with it. I tied the end of the cord that bound her wrists to a handle at one end of the desk, and stood back to admire my handiwork. Damn it she looked good, her naked body beginning to glisten with the perspiration caused by her excitement, and her dark eyes shining in anticipation. She was breathing quickly, almost panting, and the smile on her face was one of utter desire. "Come on Dave, get your clothes off quickly," she urged.

"Not yet," I retorted, and took one of her legs and began to tie it to one side of the desk.

"What are you doing Dave?" Carrie demanded, a small hint of nervousness in her voice, but I stroked the bare mound between her thighs, and she groaned in pleasure, and forgot her concerns.

"Dave! ___ Dave, just what are you doing," she called as I took the other ankle and tied it to the other side of the desk, splitting her legs wide open, then stretching them out to the limit, as I took up the tension on the cord.

"Dave, I'm not sure I'm happy with this," Carrie cried, the worry in her voice noticeably more obvious. "Please Dave, stop this now. It's too tight and you're frightening me."

I ignored her, and went back to the cord holding her wrists, tightening it, and stretching her out across the desk even further.

"You bastard you," she screamed at me. "Let me go, it hurts. What do you want from me? Fuck me all you want, but please let me go."

I'd never had any intention of fucking her, none at all. I just wanted my revenge for what she had done to my family.

However! She wanted me to fuck her, so why not? I hadn't had sex for several months because of her. So why not?

I undid my flies, and worked my cock out, knowing I'd not have to work myself up. I may have hated this woman, but she was beautiful, and stretched out naked and hopeless like that she was irresistible.

I felt her pussy with my fingers and she screamed, but she couldn't hide that she was ready, her juices literally pouring from her open pussy. Then I rammed my cock into her. No playing around, just straight in, grabbing her hips and dragging them forward towards me, till her bottom nearly came off the edge of the desk, and her legs must have been split wide as if doing the splits. I didn't care how much it was hurting her wrists, and from her reaction, at least for the moment neither did she.

I thrust in and out of her with all the force I could muster, and she moaned and groaned, throwing her head back in utter abandon.

It didn't last long, at least not for me, and I shot my load into her with a force that I could hardly remember ever having happened with Jessy. Finished with her, I straightened up, and wiped my glistening cock over her thigh to dry it, then put it away, and zipped myself up.

"What about me Dave?" She wailed. "Please don't stop, I'm not finished. Please do it again, please, I beg you."

I liked the idea of her begging me, but I'd had my fill, and her needs didn't interest me. So I just stood there and watched her, writhing in torment at her bodily needs, unable to as much as touch herself to bring herself some relief from the rage that would have been consuming her.

It was then that she started to curse me, calling me everything she could think of, and demanding that I untie her.

No Chance!

It was relatively easy to scoot the corner of the desk around a little, so that her exposed sex faced the door, ignoring her whimpers, and curses, and still having no idea what I was up to. Then my new idea. I searched in the desk drawer, and found what I was looking for, a ball of thin string, no doubt kept there to bind up parcels of papers or something.

Ignoring her protests, I took hold of her breast, and squeezed it hard, enough to make he squeal, then fed the string through the ring in her erect nipple, tying it securely, before reeling the ball out away from her

"Dave please, what are you doing; You're really frightening me, please stop," she wailed between bouts of sobbing.

But it was easy to ignore her, and the string was rolled out to the door, where I fixed it to a hook. The door opened outwards which had made it easier, and I checked the slack, to ensure that when it opened, it would give a good tug at her nipple, but not rip the ring right out.

"Carrie," I said to her. "Carrie!" I called even louder when she didn't respond. "I'm leaving you now, and I don't suppose we'll ever see one another again."

"But you can't leave me like this Dave. Please you can't, I beg you not too. There won't be anyone back in till the morning, and my boss is always the first one in."

Well that fact was a bonus I hadn't reckoned on, so I did a little calculation. "Then you've got about twelve or thirteen hours to think about what you've done to me. How you've ruined my life. I hope he sacks you and I hope everyone in the bloody office fucks you first.

Carrie wailed in anguish, knowing she was in a hopeless position, then started to shout and scream at me, calling me names again. I turned on my heels, and went to the door, hearing her squeal as I pushed it open, and the string did its business on her nipple. I looked back just once, just to check what her boss would be confronted with in the morning, her legs spread wide open, and her pussy exposed, a pool of my cum and her juices mixed together already spreading out onto the edge of the desk as they leaked from her vagina.

'Explain that away,' I thought to myself, and gave a final twang on the string as I closed the door, relishing the squeal that again interrupted her curses.

I needed a drink after that, in fact quite a few drinks, and didn't get home till late, by which time Jessy was in bed.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I was up, showered, and dressed ready by the time Jessy came down to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Taking the day off," I replied, with as much air of normality as I could muster, realising that by then Carrie's boss should have found her splayed out on the desk.

"Thought we might sit down and talk about us and our problems," I went on. There was after all still just the chance that we might work something out.

"Oh!" She said, looking very flustered. "Yes we ought to do that shouldn't we Dave." She thought for a moment, and then went on. "How about we do it this afternoon. I've got an appointment at the gym and Gordon gets annoyed if anyone doesn't turn up when they're expected to."

"Oh, so Gordon's more important than out marriage is he?" I asked, knowing full well that it wasn't Gordon for gym, but Nick for sex that she was looking forward to.

"Don't be silly Dave. Of course not. It's just that I have a regular arrangement every Thursday morning. You know that sweetheart. You wouldn't want me to let someone down surely.

I wondered if she had thought how much she had let me down. It had got to the state where sex with Nick, and maybe Carrie as well by the sound of it, was more important than our future life together.

"Please Dave, please understand. You know I love you, and I want to work this all out so that we can be like we were before. But let's do it this afternoon. I'll be more prepared this afternoon."

'Bitch' I thought under my breath. Even now she was lying to me, desperately trying to put me off, so that she could have time with her lover. How could this possibly be the lovely young girl I had married?

"OK Jessy, I understand. Maybe it's for the better," I stuttered out, then looked up at the clock. "You haven't got to leave for over half an hour. How about we at least start our way back to the old days, and pop back up to bed for a while.

She looked startled, and lost for words.

"Well, how about it Jessy," I encouraged her.

"Eh ____ Well I would. Yes of course I'd love to, but _____ Oh yes, I've got to get Emily ready to take to the crèche." The last was spurted out as if in relief.

"No need," I replied. "I'm at home all day, and there's no need for her to go to the crèche."

"I think she should anyway," Jessy tried to insist, grabbing at straws.

"And I'm telling you she's not going," I responded firmly. "In fact I've already rang to tell them she won't be there this morning."

"Oh!" was all that my wife was able to muster, as she stood there, close to tears.

"Well how about it then Jessy. A quick roll in the hay. It'll be like when we first met _____ all the time, and any time."

"Yes it did used to be like that didn't it," Jessy remembered wistfully. "But really Dave, not now, not this morning, I've had my shower, and have to get changed with the other women. I don't want ______ Well I don't want to be all messed up ___ all your _____ Well you know, all over me. It would just be too embarrassing."

"Really," I muttered, knowing full well that it was her lover that she didn't want to catch her like that.

"Oh come on Dave, it's not that bad, wait for this afternoon. I'll make it up to you then, and I'll show you how much I really love you. You'll see, I promise you."

I saw all right. I saw how much she really loved me, when she couldn't so much as postpone just one sex session with her lover to spend time with me. I felt sick, but I decided to goad her just a little more.

"Jessy, I can run you to the gym afterwards. It'd be quicker, as you wouldn't need to find a parking space."

"NO DAVE!" Jessy almost screamed, and then shut up when she realised quite how much she had over-reacted. "I mean no thanks Dave. It's just not necessary."

'No indeed,' I thought to myself. 'Not since the gym's in the opposite direction to Nick and Carrie's place.'

"OK then I understand," I said with a smile on my face, wondering how she would get out of my next suggestion, and seeing her visibly relax at being let off.

"If you don't want to get messed up Jessy," I said pleasantly. "Then how about a blow job. How about sucking my cock, now that it doesn't seem so terrible any more."

Jessy went white as I sat there looking at her with a smile on my face. I doubt if she could believe what I had just asked for, and she certainly didn't know how to respond.

"Come on," I encouraged her, undoing my trousers. "Won't take more than a few minutes or so, and then I'll be happy to wait for the rest.

"Dave I...." She didn't know what else to say. Just stood there watching as I got my now erect cock out, and offered it to her.

"Dave I don't think we've got time," she gulped in complete discomfort.

"Come on, don't be silly," I insisted. "It'll only take a few minutes."

Jessy slowly went down on her knees, her face white in shock, and took hold of me, hesitantly opening her mouth wide, her hand shaking as she guided me in her mouth. I think she forgot she was supposed to be a beginner at this business, and for the next ten minutes she gave me the best blowjob I had ever had in my life. Not that there had been many up till then, and not a single one with Jessy herself till that moment. I felt myself cumming, but didn't let on, and when she detected it, I held her head tight, not letting her draw back, and spurted a full load into her mouth. She gagged, and coughed, and I allowed her to pull away, when she wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand, trying to wipe away the dribble round her lips, swallowing at last, rather than spitting it out on the carpet, which was the only other option.

Britease
Britease
2,387 Followers