Was It Really Her Fault?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with disbelief written all over her face.

"I'd better go and wash my mouth," she cried, not so much as asking if I'd enjoyed it, even though it was the first time she'd ever done it for me.

"No Jessy," I said firmly, taking hold of her arm, and propelling her towards the front door. "That took longer than I expected, and you'd better get going or you'll be late." With that, ignoring her objections, I eased her out of the front door, passed her the car key, and watched her as she walked reluctantly towards her car.

'Explain that away,' I thought, hoping that she wouldn't bother, and that Nick would soon be kissing her with my cum still in her mouth, much as had happened to me. She looked back at me once. It wasn't a look of love, but equally not one of hate. I'm sure it was shame. She'd guessed that I knew what she was up to, and she was ashamed of herself. That pleased me, but it certainly didn't change my resolve.

"I'll see you later then," she called, tears rolling down her cheeks, and then fled to her car, bursting out crying as she took the wheel and roared off down the street.

----------------------------------------------

I figured I had plenty of time. The police wouldn't be coming for me for some time, and then only if Carrie pressed charges, which I thought unlikely, and Jessy wouldn't be able to face me, not when she found out what I'd done to Carrie.

Pity I hadn't had time to think up some revenge against Nick, but it was the two women who I felt most responsible. Besides, poor Nick would have two very messed up women to deal with, and perhaps that would be punishment enough.

I got Emily up and dressed, added a few things to the cases I'd already packed, and went out to my Jaguar. I took one last look at our house. It was a wonderful house, but only rented, and we'd had good times there, and in years to come there would be some good memories. Besides I'd already given in our notice, as Jessy wouldn't be able to afford the rent on her own. In fact she no longer had a job, and I'd cleared the bank accounts out of everything, except a few hundred to tide her over for a couple of weeks, so I didn't know what she'd be able to afford. Then it was off to the airport, and the late morning flight to Ireland by Ryanair; that's where I was born, and though I'd enjoyed my time in the UK, I was ready to go back home, and bring Emily up as a little Irish colleen.

I fought tooth and nail to stop Jessy having any custody rights, and since she was broke it was difficult for her. In the end, we compromised, and I allowed regular visits by her parents Ian and Margaret, who I liked a lot, and had done nothing wrong in my eyes. They didn't so much as criticize me for my actions, so I guessed Jessy had been sufficiently ashamed to admit the full story to them. They became regular visitors, real grandparents, and when I had two more children by Noreen, my lovely new wife, they became Godparents to them both. Odd you might think, but it knitted my new family together somehow.

And the other three? Well Ian and Margaret kept me informed about them. Carrie didn't get sacked, but someone took a photo and published it on the Internet, and she couldn't face going back to work. She and Nick split up soon afterwards, and I've no idea what happened to him, but Jessy and her went off to America together, and ended up working in some topless bar or something when their money ran out. Jessy only stuck it out for a couple of weeks, then went back to UK, and as far as anyone knows, Carrie is still out there, flashing those beautiful little tits off to all and sundry.

Jessy did get married again, but that didn't seem to last long, as she discovered her husband in bed with their next-door neighbour. Poetic justice somehow. Then when Emily was fifteen, Ian and Margaret started suggesting that it was maybe time to let Jessie see Emily again. I put my foot down, and Emily didn't seem too sure, but when Noreen started to push me I wavered. Then when Emily's two sisters started on me, I had to give in.

I nearly cried when I saw her off on the airplane, the Ryanair flight to Luton, but she rang us everyday. When she got back, all she'd say was, "Jessy, my other Mum.... I suppose she was OK." She never expressed any wish to go back and see her, and for the first time after all those years, I felt sorry for poor Jessy. I guess she had really paid the price for betraying me.

Love to know what you all think about this one. Please vote, but please, please tell me what you think. It really makes my day___ Good as well as bad.

Was I too hard on poor Jessy?

Did Carrie get what was coming to her?