Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"Uhhh," I moaned as her hips continued to push her tight ass along the length of my cock.

"Fuck," Kami shrieked and I knew she'd came hard. She collapsed forward on top of David as he and I continued pumping our hard cocks in her. I had all I could stand and buried my cock in her to the hilt. I felt myself begin to erupt in the tightness of her bowels.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming," David announced and his thrusting slowly stopped. I fell forward on top of Kami and the three of us laid there in a sweaty heap for a long while. Finally, I pulled Kami over onto the beach blanket. David and I took turns kissing and caressing her.

"You okay," I asked her.

"Never better," she replied. "I may not sit normal for 24 hours, though."

"Did I hurt you," I asked.

"No, but I'm already sore. That was quite the experience," she smiled.

"Yes, it was," David agreed. "I couldn't get over how it felt."

"It was definitely different," Kami agreed. "Let's get in the water. I have cum dripping everywhere." We all laughed and stood to walk down to the water. After some more lusty antics, we walked back up the beach to collect our things. We headed towards the path and stopped to dress before we walked back to the house.

When we entered the house, there was no sign of Mom or Angie. I figured they might still be napping. The three of us looked at one another before we sat down in the living area. I saw David look out the window facing the beach.

"We may not have to sneak off again," he said with a smile. He nodded towards the window. I turned to see Mom and Angie in a passionate embrace. They were standing at the water's edge, naked. The gentle waves rolled past their feet.

"Holy shit," I said quietly.

"Yeah," Kami agreed. The three of us watched as the two sisters finally parted. They gathered up their discarded swimsuits and walked back to the house. They hadn't noticed that we were inside and we watched as they rinsed the sand and salt water from themselves in the outdoor shower. There were a lot of gentle caresses and several long lingering kisses before they parted to put their swimsuits back on. Once dressed, they sat on the loungers in the sun.

"What should we do," I asked. I didn't want to freak Mom out by letting her know we'd seen what was happening.

"Come on. Let's sneak back out and we'll come around from the side of the house," David suggested. I nodded and we slipped out the front door, walking around the house like we'd come from the other end of the island. When we walked up to the patio, Mom jumped in surprise.

"Oh, you three scared me," she said. "Did you have fun exploring?"

"Yes, we did," I smiled. "Have you two been swimming?"

"We were," Mom replied nervously. Kami, David and I pulled up chairs and we all chatted as we watched the ocean.

I found my heart beating rapidly as things had taken another pivotal turn...

----------------------------------------------

Saturday, July 4, 1992, 6:00 A.M.:

I woke up to see the sun just beginning to peak over the horizon. Kami was asleep next to me and I'd been spooning her. I debated waking her up to tell her I was going back upstairs, but decided to let her sleep. I gave her a couple soft kisses on the back and neck before I slipped away. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I hadn't heard any sounds of Mom stirring, so I decided I'd take a quick shower and get dressed. I thought I might make breakfast for everyone.

After my shower, I dressed and walked to the bedroom window looking out over the ocean. The sun was up and shining brightly across the water. As I reached the window, I looked down to the beach. I immediately spotted Angie and David making love. She was on top of him and riding his cock slowly. Damn, I thought. That was very bold, but given what we'd seen the night before with Mom and Angie, maybe everything was going to be in the open now.

The floor boards in the house creaked slightly. Was Mom awake, I wondered? I looked to the door wondering if she was walking across the hall to my room. She didn't appear so I decided to sneak across the hall myself and to see if she was up. Her bedroom door was open, which it hadn't been when I came upstairs. I peered through the door and saw she was not in the bed. I crept slowly through the door and turned to my right. I saw her standing there with her back to me in front of the window.

My heart seemed to stop as I looked at Mom's figure silhouetted by the sunshine. She was wearing a short silk robe that I didn't recognize. I instantly noticed that the sash hung from her waist and that the robe was open. I studied her a little closer and saw that her hands were in front of her. She was touching herself. She was watching her sister and nephew make love and she was touching herself! My heart rate went off the charts as I stood there silently watching her. Her right hand was obviously between her legs while her left teased her breasts.

It was an intense thrill seeing her intimate time, but nothing could have prepared me for what came next. I watched as her body seemed to tense and her shoulders shrugged. Her right arm moved rapidly.

"Oh, Bradley," I heard her moan. "Oh, my sweet baby. I want you like that, Bradley. So much."

My mouth hung open in disbelief. Despite my failure earlier in the summer, Mom still had those feelings for me. I listened to her gasp and watched her writhe as she continued to look down on the show in front of her. I wanted to stay and watch, but I didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize my chances. I crept out of the doorway and downstairs to start breakfast.

I was frying some bacon when David and Angie walked back in from the beach naked. They both smiled at me. David walked up the stairs while Angie joined me by the stove.

"Did you have fun," I asked.

"Yes, I did. It probably would have been even better if both of my handsome young men had been there," Angie purred.

"I'm sure. You had an audience, you know," I said.

"Did we," Angie asked.

"Yes," I said. "She seemed to enjoy the show."

"Good. All part of my master plan, baby," Angie smiled.

"There's a master plan," I asked.

"Yes, it's informal, but I think it's working. Your Mother is a very passionate woman, Bradley," Angie said. "She just needed to be reminded of it."

"So, you and her...," I asked.

"What do you think?"

I smiled and shook my head. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"What's this all about," Angie asked.

"I just want you to know how much I love you all and how happy I am that we found one another finally," I said.

"Oh, baby. We could all say the same. It's been amazing finally having you in our family," she smiled before she kissed me.

"Good," I replied.

"I better shower. I can feel David running down my leg as we speak," she laughed.

"I can fix that," I offered.

"I know you could and would, but let's wait to see if you and your mother's new relationship comes to fruition before she finds out about everything, baby," Angie smiled.

"Agreed," I smiled. She kissed me one last time before she disappeared into her bedroom. I was finishing the bacon when Kami walked out from her room. She'd put on some tight, little shorts and a tank top. Her hard nipples and womanhood were clearly visible through the fabric. She smiled and walked over to me. I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"I love waking up to the smell of bacon. It's even better when my man is cooking is it," she laughed.

"I'm a decent cook," I joked.

"If you cook half as well as you fuck, I'm going to look like a bowling ball someday," she smiled.

"I doubt that. Maybe if I put some babies in this little belly," I said as I caressed her taut mid-section.

"I'd like having your babies in my belly," she smiled.

"So, would I. Let's not rush things," I replied.

"We won't, baby."

We turned to see Mom coming down the stairs. She had a slight smile on her face as she looked at us.

"You two have really seemed to hit off," Mom said with a smile. Her hair was still wet from her shower and she wore a tank top and denim shorts. I'd never seen her in the shorts before. They were much shorter and tighter than she usually preferred.

"Yeah, we have," Kami agreed. "It's like we've always known one another."

"It's good to finally have a family again," Mom said. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her. Kami joined us.

"Are you ready for breakfast," I asked.

"I'm starving," Mom said.

"Good. Bacon and eggs coming right up," I smiled.

Kami and Mom got the coffee started and sat at the table talking while I scrambled eggs. David joined us followed shortly by Angie. I watched as Mom looked at both of them and smiled. Angie's fingers traced along Mom's bare shoulders and upper back as she walked by. Kami noticed that innocent, intimate touch and looked at me with a smile. I winked at her before I seasoned the eggs and placed them on the table.

Everyone was hungry and conversation was muted for several minutes while we ate. There were numerous smiles exchanged between the five of us. It was awkward knowing that Mom was tiptoeing along a line that I'd already crossed. She didn't know what lay on the other side. It was obvious that she'd shared some intimacy with Angie and was at least fantasizing about being intimate with me. I knew that things were rapidly reaching a point where she'd either cross the line or she wouldn't. I only hoped that if she did, she'd be understanding of everything that I'd experienced that summer.

After breakfast, Kami and I made plans to go exploring again. David begged off saying he wanted to read. Mom and Angie said they wanted to lay out some more. Kami and I changed to our swim attire and headed out the door. As we had the previous day, we quickly shed our clothes as soon as we were out of sight of the house.

"See how fun it is being naked," she said.

"It is, but walking around naked with you is hard," I said.

"I can tell," Kami laughed as she looked down at my growing excitement. "Just think about what it will be like with Carly here, too."

"I'm thinking about it, all right," I smiled.

"I bet you are," Kami teased. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, our lips crashing together. Our tongues darted in one another's mouths as our hands caressed and squeezed one another's bodies. Finally, we parted.

"What was that for," she asked devilishly.

"I don't think I've ever thanked you for finding me, baby," I said.

"I told you it was fate," she smiled. Her eyes were teary as she continued to smile at me.

"Yes. It was fate. But thank you all the same," I replied.

"You're very welcome baby," she said. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Hey, what are you doing that for," I asked.

"I'm just so fucking happy," she said.

"Then why are you crying," I asked.

"I cry when I'm happy sometimes," she smiled.

"You're weird you know," I said with a laugh.

"I'm a girl. We can be that way and there's nothing you can do to change that," she replied.

"I know," I said with a smile.

"Come this way baby. I want to take you some place special since it's just us," she said. We took a fork in the path and headed in the opposite direction of the beach we'd went to the day before. I followed her until we stepped out on another sandy beach. A rock outcrop extended into the water on the right side. She led me to the water and we kicked off our flip flops.

"We'll have to swim a bit," she said. "Follow me." She kissed me quickly before running into the surf. Eventually she dove into an oncoming wave and began swimming. I followed her and saw she was heading to the end of the rock outcrop. We swam until we rounded it and she headed back towards the shore. I noticed there appeared to be another little beach. We swam until we were in shallow enough water to stand. Kami took my hand and we walked to the shore. I looked around and noticed there didn't seem to be any paths that led to it from the main part of the island.

"What do you think," Kami asked.

"It's really cool. Is that the only way to get here," I asked.

"Yes, it is. There's a big ravine that runs across the island and you can't walk here. Carly and I were out exploring one day and we were curious so we swam out around the rocks to see what was here," she explained.

"Cool," I replied.

"Yes, it is," she said. "It's always been our special place. We made love here for the first time."

"Really," I asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "Carly and I made love here and then 3 days later David and I did."

"You little hussy," I smiled.

"Whatever. You're a slut as much as I am," she laughed. "You're the only one I've been here with other than Carly."

"I love that," I replied.

"I figured you might." She wrapped her arms around me and we began kissing. My hands roamed over her bare skin, seeking her sensitive spots. Soon, I felt her pulling me down to the wet sand under our feet. She ended up on top of me and our torrid kissing continued. She'd caught my stiffening cock between our bodies and her hips moved rubbing her soft, wet sex over it. I teased her nipples and she reached between our bodies. Her hand grabbed me and I felt her warm, wetness slid down my length.

"Ugh," she moaned. "I can't get enough of you."

"Neither can I, baby," I said. She hips quickly established a rhythm and I continued tormenting her hard nipples. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, baby," she moaned as she picked up her pace...

------------------------------------------------

That evening after dinner, Mom suggested that I take her to the other side of the island. I quickly agreed and we sat off down the path to the beautiful white beach that Kami, David and I'd made love on the day before. When we got to the beach we took off our flip flops. The sun was low on the far horizon and there was just the faint beginning of dusk. I felt her take my hand in hers as we walked.

"Are you okay with all this Bradley," she asked. "I mean, that we suddenly have a family?"

"Yeah, of course Mom. How could I not be," I replied.

"I was just curious," she replied. "It's been a really crazy summer."

"Yes, it has," I agreed.

"You've changed the past couple months," Mom ventured.

"Why do you say that," I asked.

"You've always been mature for your age, but it's become much more," Mom replied.

"I don't know Mom. I guess it's just getting ready to start college and things. I don't know," I said.

"Don't remind me of that," she said sadly.

"I'm sorry Mom."

"I feel like you're slipping away from me, baby," she said.

I stopped walking and turned to face her. "Mom, no. Don't feel that way. I'll always be there for you," I offered.

"Honey, you're practically a grown man, now. You'll go to college and meet a girl and you'll have your own life eventually."

"Mom. I'm not going to just disappear on you," I insisted. "Besides, you've found your sister finally."

Mom's facial expression changed slightly when I mentioned Angie. There were the faint traces of a smile there. She nodded at me and looked out at the water. I just stared at her until she turned to face me again. The uneasiness had returned. She looked down at the beach and then back out to the ocean.

"Come on," she said, pulling me by my hand. We walked back towards the trail and we stopped to put our flip flops back on. When we were finished she looked at me again. I could see the nervousness in her eyes had increased even further.

"Baby, do you still think about what happened last month?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mom. I do."

"So, do I," she replied. "Probably more than I should." She turned to walk up the path to the house. I followed her unsure what to do or say. The conflict was obviously still there. She still couldn't admit it to herself that she wanted to make love with me. She'd been thinking about it though, more than she should. Her words echoed in my ears.

We walked back to the house in silence. When we entered, Angie was sitting on the sofa sipping a glass of wine. She smiled at us and offered us a glass as well.

"I may take you up on that in a bit," Mom said. "I think I'm going to take a shower, first." She turned to walk up the stairs. I grabbed a glass and joined Angie on the couch. She filled my glass before she spoke.

"Everything okay," she asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said. "Where's Kami and David?"

"They're already in bed. They both seem to be tired for some reason," she laughed. "I was told that you better be in her bed before morning, though."

"I'll be there," I said, with a smile.

"What happened on your walk," Angie asked.

I told her everything and she listened intently, her hand resting on my thigh. She patted it lightly when I finished.

"Bradley, try to remain positive. This is going to work out the way we want to," she said.

"Do you think so," I asked.

"Yes. I do," she said with a smile. "Baby, she's just afraid what she's feeling is going to jeopardize your relationship. You've been her rock since your father died. She's already scared senseless about you going to school and leaving her by herself. She can't imagine you two becoming lovers at this point, on top of everything else. She's known so much loss in her life. Part of me can see her reasoning," Angie said.

I looked at her sadly.

"Hey, I said a part of me, not all of me. I want you to be able to share the closeness with her that you've shared with my family, that I've shared with my family. But she must be comfortable with it," she added.

"I know. I'm sorry," I said.

"Just take things easy. She's going to come around baby," Angie offered. "She'll feel more comfortable when she's back at home. She and I probably need to have another talk when she comes back downstairs."

I nodded and smiled. Mom came down the stairs and I went to get her a wine glass. She sat next to Angie and when I returned Angie poured her a portion.

"Thanks," Mom smiled.

We talked for a while about how fun it had been taking a trip together, even if it had only been for the weekend. Angie suggested coming back over Christmas break. Mom was very enthusiastic about the idea. Taking Angie's cue from earlier, I made an excuse to go read. I would be good if they had more time alone to talk. I walked up the stairs and laid on the bed and began reading. It was maybe an hour or so later when Mom came upstairs. She peeked in my open door.

"You're still awake," Mom asked.

"Yeah, I was just reading," I replied with a smile. She walked over to the bed and sat down.

"You and your books. You've always enjoyed reading," she said. She reached over and rubbed my head.

"I have. Are you going to bed," I asked.

"Yeah, I should. I had a second glass of wine. It's hitting me pretty hard now," she smiled.

"I understand," I grinned.

"Have you had a good time," Mom asked.

"Yes, I have. Have you?"

"Yes, baby. I haven't been away from home for so long," she said.

"I know, Mom."

"But it'll be good to be back home. I still have a few more days off," she smiled.

"Oh, I thought you were going to go back to work Monday," I said.

She shook her head no. "Not until Wednesday."

"Nice. That's like a real vacation, Mom," I smiled.

"It is," she said. "I better go to bed, or I might fall over right here."

"Ha, yes you should," I agreed. She leaned towards me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I felt her head turn and she kissed me on the cheek. It lingered much longer than I expected it to. I willed myself to not do anything other than to continue holding her. She pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. She smiled slightly and then moved back towards me. Again, I tried to remain calm. Her lips met mine and she kissed me tenderly. She pulled back a final time and her smile was much broader. I let go of her and she sat back up. Her hands traced across my chest and came to a rest on my upper abdomen.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers