Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"Good night, baby. I love you," she said. Her smile had not faded.

"Night Mom. I love you, too," I replied. She stood up and walked to the door. When she reached it, she turned and smiled to me one final time, before she disappeared into the hallway. Shit, I thought to myself. Should I have done something more? No, I'd done the right thing. Be patient. She'll be more comfortable when we're home alone, I reminded myself.

I heard her bedroom door close and I laid there for a while longer. When I felt comfortable she was in bed asleep, I turned off the lamp and slipped down the dark hall and stairs. I entered Kami's room and I saw her lying there naked on the bed. Her skin looked like alabaster in the moonlight. I undressed and slipped into bed beside her. The motion of me getting into bed caused her to stir. She rolled over and wrapped her arm around me, murmuring a little as she snuggled against me. I heard her breathing change and she was in a deep sleep again promptly.

I laid there for a long time holding her. The wonderful girl I'd met barely a month ago and fallen in love with. All the while I was thinking about another woman I loved sleeping one floor up...

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers