All Comments on 'Watch The Game'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

What's the motivation? No build up, no context, just leaves me going "WTF"......

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
"Anonymous" is right!

Nothing to go on here.Not very likely at all, her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so he rapes her

and you find this exotic. she should call the cops on his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somewhere

along the way you went from a not bad story teller to a piece of shit.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Peter must have known that Kelly is an easy fuck

Now that Peter has had his way with Kelly, and assured himself that she is an easy fuck,I wonder if he will stop by while Bob is at work and take more of Kelly's pussy.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

I like my fantasy to be rooted in either reality or potential reality. I couldn't buy into this one even though it was reasonably well written. Good try, but it didn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ashson the resident male chauvinist pig writes again. I won't say I enjoyed it because most people loath creepy fuckers like this guy.........and the author!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Post your rape crap in NonConsent/Reluctance.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
I'm not really liking

enjoyed a few of ashson shorts but there's no disputing this woman was badgered into this and there's a disturbingly fine line between rape or not. It's all well and good in another category, apparently. 2*

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I've known a few sluts in my time.

But even they wouldn't have fallen for this horse shit. The brash one I knew would have knocked him on his ass for groping her in the house and the most timid one I knew would have made herself more unavailable and even she wouldn't have stood for what eventually happened in the garage.

I like my fantasies to bee built on a foundation of plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retarded little story.

You don't give women a hell of a lot brains, is your woman this stupid and slutty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We all know that "no means no", but did she really refuse?

If there is any doubt, any lack of a clear refusal, it isn't rape. I don't recall her saying no. Peter certainly harassed her a bit, but harassment does not equal rape. She's a little too co-operative as well, bucking her hips in response and evidently not trying to fight him at all. No, not rape. Aggression, harassment, but not forcible rape. Is Peter a dick, yes, he is. Is Kelly a slut? Not really. She was weak at a key moment, presumably doesn't regularly step out on the old man or anything. It's likely that she is a little slow, too, not bothering to see the risks in going to the garage after being groped like that. She's a bit dense and weak, but if she confessed it, hubby might forgive her. Might. Not sure what I'd do, to be honest, but given how close this comes to rape, I would be a little less harsh than otherwise. Then again, I'm in an open marriage, so I'm not normal. I'd probably get some payback, though, such as fucking Peter's wife or sister or something like that. Just once, since this was an isolated incident. Nothing nuclear.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Short is good...but...

Too short is not. IMHO, this begs for a little history about Sweetie and Peter! If he's a former BF, or been flirting with her (and vice versa) for weeks, it might lend SOME credence! As it is, it is incredible...in the literal sense of the word!

Bridget69Bridget69over 10 years ago

Underdeveloped in terms of characters and buildup to the act, which itself, is unconvincing. Cannot become invested in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Who the Hell is Peter, how does he fit in, she seems to know him, thought she was a straight wife, she doesn't raise hell in the house - the garage and certainly after they both cum?????

Short quickees are great but do you think you could, at least, identify the players and any history. To me, she is an easy slut...WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retribution

The many forms of retribution in the flowing upstream and downstream simultaneously in the female mind - make this pleasantly plausible. Some men peep the readiness (as did Peter) for actions of the disturbed getting even. Many women enjoyed being controlled outside the cave, inside is a different matter (it is a only when i want to be controlled at home). Men should best reflect some of their best encounters occur away from the cave (even with their own mate). And if you don't recognize the authors words and symbols that Kelly was disturbed, you missed the story's incite.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

This Peter deserves a beating. A big time beating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Some bad things...

First, the only way she wouldn't know who was groping her is if she were in a huge crowd of people, not five guys in her home. Dumb. Second, at least introduce the characters an maybe give us some reason for their motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
REALLY REALLY LIKE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)! My cup of tea!

This is NOT impossible. On the contrary. The story is based on similar true events.

Hi Ashson:

You are a prilific writer; I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it, gave you a 5- [*****- (4.6/5 = 92%)]! My cup of tea.

This story is (a) VERY EROTIC, & (b) TOTALLY REALISTIC (100% believable).

Some guys are so BRAZEN that they grab the wife's ass cheek or boob the moment her husband leaves the room (or even better the hot tub!) When the husband returns, the brazen guy plays dumb.

Above happened to me with my first wife. The brazen guy was my bestman at the wedding. I do not know whether he fucked her but i know that he felt her up all over her body.

It happened to me with the same wife once again, this time around campfire (different guy).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous