All Comments on 'Watch Us'

by Leftygreenfield

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rather uninspiring

Ok. You're a First timer. Not horrible. I personally prefer some character development. This was rushed. VERY rushed. No need to be so quick. Draw things out a bit more. What is husbands name? How did Cindy end up at a swingers party? Little things like that. Get with an editor? Lot of potential here.

2 stars

DragonRider55

Bob150BobBob150Bobalmost 6 years ago
Great

I personally do NOT want character development.

I love the immediate sex—- no, the fast & immediately fucking.

Don’t listen to an anonymous.

They hide behind “no name”.

Great show.

1 page horny stories that get into sex immediately are perfect.

Thanks

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well done

Short, to the point, and sweet. Questions, not all necessary, and some of them answered means the reader does the work (that's always good). I enjoyed your story... and it had an ending without an ending to boot.

Oh, and don't listen to Bob150Bob. Some people don't like short stories and will condemn you for a quickie. Their loss, so fuck'em. They have no taste.

You can ignore the other Anonymous... the spammer. Just report it.

Mim41Mim41almost 6 years ago
I watched

Well written. I enjoyed the pace and the lack of details. Nothing unnecessary. The reader can imagine themselves in that space without distraction.

I watched you and became part of the scene

I look forward to more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous