All Comments on 'Watcher'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry.....

Being a bit of a dummy what have I missed ? What was the paper or is that 4 the next instalment - if it is can you hurry up with it as I feel so sorry for the young lady & would love to see the c..t get his........

74

Fliccy_subFliccy_subabout 6 years agoAuthor
Dear Sorry Anonymous.

If you read my introduction I did say i didn't explain what was on the paper because I wanted each reader to think about it and decide for themselves what it might have said... I know it's frustrating for some but I feel we should all sometimes have a little unresolved curiosity in our lives. Also there is no second installment for these two characters at this time and one is not planned.... Thanks for reading.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 6 years ago
Hated it!

Yes I read the intro but what I read was disgusting. The rich and privileged using their money to get what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...