All Comments on 'Watcher in the Woods'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The perfect way to piss off everyone

Wow , this could be the craziest comment section in a while !

You're going to give the BTB crowd severe heartburn for even considering getting back with wifey .

Your going to cause HDK and his band of disciples major heartburn because someone got hurt .

Leudon is gonna flip her shit because wifey's mind got scrambled a bit.

And the Cucks-a-million crowd are going to be pissed that they all didn't get naked and lay in a pile like rutting animals !

The perfect storm !

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Why did Jerry keep Lee?

This was a burn the bastard, but not a burn the bitch story. Kudos to the author for switching up the ending.

Still, that the husband was never a suspect doesn’t strike me as realistic. His phone calls would be investigated, and his web use would show his logging in to all of those cameras. Because this was orchestrated from overseas, it would be a federal crime as well as a state one.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
Anonymous hit the nail on the head.

This has something to annoy everyone. He lets the kid bang the wife for months? He de-nuts the kid? He drove the wife crazy. He never actually put his foot down and told the wife he was on to her. He got friends to do his dirty work. This guy is not to be emulated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey I have a great smile reading this one

However I would left her in the dust. She is not worth the effort to keep...

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
So much

comes to light because of the wonders of modern technology, accidentally coming to notice as in this case.

Makes you wonder just how much was going on totally unnoticed in the days before all these gizzmos.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Wow!

All you BtB supporters are real sociopaths. You support criminal behaviour because your poor widdle egos got hurted. Get a clue, you don't own your wives and you are fools if you put that forsaking all others crap into your vows. Just because you are married and love each other and want to spend the rest of your lives with each other, it doesn't mean you both can't have some extra fun. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like it

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I am only posting because of the anony's bitching about the story content. Yes it is a little over the top, yes it more or less stretches credulity and yes it is sort of in the BTB category, but I liked it anyway. After all the wife was not really punished for her failure to honor the marital accords, at least not physically and who cares about Billy? Waiting to delete the images from the cameras would have us believe the police could not discover them or recover the images contained therein. Oh well, a good read even if he didn't tell us he loved his unfaithful wife and could not stand to divorce her (read financial hit).

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Well.

First off: You've got to let someone

read your stories before you send them in.

An editor or a friend.

You leave too many unanswered questions.

Let me mention a few.

What was the relationship between

husband and wife? Before and after cheating.

Now, as this was a major betrayal,

did the husband wonder or try

to find out if it was her first?

Did the husband treat her differently

after he discovered her affair?

Not a word in the story regarding that.

And one smaller question.

What did he do about the recliner

he wasn't going to sit in again?

I bet an editor could have pointed

out to you all these questions

and more.

Acting on that, you could've sent

in a great story!

Instead we have Snow White

without her prince.

Ying without a yang.

I like your writing and your ideas.

With a bit of polish you could be

one powerful writer.

Best of luck!

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
That's funny

Detroit- all I hear from you guys is a childish " MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs an editor

A thinly veiled BTB story. Times have changed not many people like the loving wives stories written in BTB fashion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: "The tag says, "loving wife."" - Um, I think you will find that MOST of the wives in Loving Wives aren't very loving, ESPECIALLY towards their husbands!

@HippySwinger Re: "Wow!" - "you don't own your wives" - Okay, do you also agree that the wives don't own their husbands, and that THEIR "widdle egos" shouldn't "got hurted" if they fuck other women? And you people always say, "Grow up," when most grown-ups understand that Santa doesn't always bring you all the toys you want.

@hippySwinger Re: "That's funny" - "Detroit- all I hear from you guys is a childish "MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!"" - And all we hear from you is a childish, "I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Big Foot is a big bust. Why are you in counseling with the cheating two faced whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So you completely ruined the life of a 19 year old kid.

I realize that this is just a story, but the real theme is a kid seduced by a 41 year old woman. For all practical purposes, you killed him, and she got off scott free. Tough guy, you even had someone else do the dirty work, and I guess the main character still didn’t get a blow job or her ass. Hardly a good story.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fun Read

But it won't stand any analysis of its characters. They are all bad news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon - Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!!

Why is this shit published! Simple....because people like you come here, read it, then bash it.

Have you ever here the story about the guy who when to the doctor and told him "My arm hurts when raise it". The doctor says "Then don't raise it".

Perhaps you should take the doctor's advise. If you don't like these stories...don't read them.

It's not like you didn't know which section you were in. The sub title says it all...."Loving Wifes. Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.".

Frankly, I thought it was a pretty good "get back" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why is this shit published?

Why for the perverted cuckolds. Who else?

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
@anonymous, "The perfect way."

Well, as devoted disciples of HDK (we prefer to be known by our correct title "The Round Table," we, of course, abhor violence, though some of us have been accused of including "gratuitous violence" in our stories. We care not for the opinions of the others, "Cucks-a-million" and etc. Our commandments preclude enjoying any story that includes anything more violent than professional wrestling, which we all adore. Thanks for the heads-up. We'll be sure to rant about the declension of standards of civility.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Nope.

Could have been humorous but missed by more than a foot.

Anything other than humor couldn't be considered. It makes this story too unpalatable.

Nothing is known of Lee or her relationship with her husband. Infidelity is terrible but having one with a boy her daughter dated is heinous.

Why would he want to stay with a woman that let a boy disrespect him by ejaculating on his chair and performing sex acts with the boy she wouldn't for him?

Needed more to fit humor category.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THERE IS A THING AS BEING TOO EZ

but there should be payback closure and punishment for the wife, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frustrating, Deadend Tale!!!

This Women Deserves The Pavement In her Face!!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
@Harddaysknight said it better than I could...

@Harddaysknight said it better than I could...A bad story with bad characters and in the end he didn't do the only thing he should have done: confront the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He stayed with that fucking whore?

He let them fuck for a long time after he found out. And then takes her back! PUKE!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
I never fail to be amazed. I guess I'm just naive.

To really be impressive, I suppose someone must be turned into the human torch or bludgeoned to death with a pick handle. Then the real men will be satisfied and the scales of justice balanced.

Forget divorce, only sickening pseudo-men will be satisfied with such paltry actions. Even kicking the miscreants ass won't do. Someone MUST die! Emasculation is not enough. We will accept only death!. She gave me a look? Pick handle. He didn't show me no respect! Flamethrower. What has this place become? I pity those who are actually forced to come into contact with some of these writers and commenters.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
You're going soft, Kimi

Are you now suggesting Turn The Other Cheek, or is it just the method of Wreaking Retaliation that concerns you?

After all, is there a great difference between being smitten with a pickaxe and being pierced by an arrow from a bow? Is Revenge and Retribution OK if delivered in the right way?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it any wonder why she was fucking around on him, and preferred a boy?

I guess he was at least decent at making money. He obviously had no other use in her life. The only drama or suspense is, who's she going to fucking next while he's in China? Good God, with an excellent opportunity to meet a beautiful loyal loving intelligent Asian woman, why would he give this dog-shit whore a second thought? Oh, that's the whole point of your story, he's a stupid wimp.

I suspect she won't be running away from the next Big Foot she meets.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Billy lived

Billy should have died on that cold ground. Lee would have joined him very soon . Have I mentioned I hate cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have had him bin the bitch.

When she had no respect for him the very least you could do was let him have his self respect.

An ending that was sadly lacking.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Billy's last name was November?

That's what the following sentence says, anyway:

"I needed to do something but if I just confronted her with divorce there would be no payback for Billy November, when it was time to go, I again asked for her to come along."

If the "Steve" you thanked at the beginning of your story was supposed to be an editor or proofreader, you may want to look for someone new.

smmhomesmmhomeover 6 years ago
Jerry has no trust issues?

Odd. I can't imagine Jerry (or any adult) getting so angry over infidelity and only addressing his feelings with a quasi-violent prank.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
THEY need to go to THERAPY?

DUDE needs to go to divorce court. SKANK needs payback/remorse/to atone

On the plus size, nice Bigfoot creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why did he keep her? She was fucking a young neighbor who was apparently fucking her daughter . Then he watches her duck him in the house and cums on his chair as they both laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perhaps you did not know

A person such as you describe would not stay with that woman. Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Handled business like a real man

5 stars.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Shallow Wimp Story!

Nice violent revenge, disgusting RAAC ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
eh, who cares if he keeps the skank

she's a weak willed loser. but she did raise his daughter. so what if he keeps her?

no divorce, easy pussy. and he'll never ever feel bad about cheating on her. maybe he'll divorce her much later.

a woman's sexual market place value ages like cheese, and men wine. the longer he waits to leave her...the more it'll hurt her. i mean...they already have a kid in college. she's almost useless as is. a woman's peak is 18-35 (that's generous) she's almost useless from 35-40...and absolutely nothing but a cum-dump at 40-50. she can't bear children. her vagina takes longer to get wet, and menopause is AWFUL. Women gotta start teaching other women to choose. slut it up, or find a high status mate and be loyal. you really can't do both. you can try.....but men are wising up. mostly due to women being greedy and abusing divorce courts. and yes...men can tell a loose woman....we just choose to fake an orgasm because it's still sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Consistent Absurd RAACs

He has written yet another pussy boi husband who, after taking some action in the face of egregious adultery, reconciles with the adulterous bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
early signs of a promising story ........

......... were once again obliterated by a pathetic ending.

Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Billy got his deserved punishment, but Lee essentially for a free pass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Leave her in the Psych ward. Then go find a better woman. The daughter is grown up she can get by without the mother. I'm sure she will bond with her stepmom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous