All Comments on 'Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 01'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never went that far

But, I remember how hot it got me at my own wife's first accident that I witnessed. She was in a lake, her arms up on a log sticking out into the water. Something in her suit top was poking her, so she peeled it down to see what it was. Three guys and me sat there as she proceeded to put on a show, no idea we were all watching from maybe 30 feet away on the bank. I started to say something, but then just watched. Then she looked up and realized, gasped and yanked her top back up. That was a good 2-3 minutes she was there with her tits out.

It was hot, the interesting part was it got her hot too. We talked openly at home about how we felt, both agreed it was a great turnon. That was the start of many "accidental" adventures. The best ones are on trips, room service where she comes out of the shower toweling her hair, we have done that a dozen times now. She pretends to realize after a few seconds and retreats pretending to be all bashful.

We also tried shoe stores but that doesn't work so well.

It's harmless fun, but just for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story of a loving couple expanding their sex lives together!

Thanks for writing that. I felt exactly like the husband as I read it, and in fact I have been in somewhat similar circumstances with my wife many times, though not through exhibitionism. Very hot!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous story

What are fabulous and well-written story I can identify with it since I have had much the same experience with my wife it brought her out of her shell and I have watched her fuck other men from time to time ever since

Once again thanks for writing it so well

Tom

SilkessSilkessalmost 6 years ago
Very sexy story!

Love your writing, this story had great build up and characterization and was very hot. Ignore whiny annoy comments from insecure men, they’re like cockroaches in LW who keep reading stories they hate because they wish they were man enough to see a woman in all her glory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good story.

I enjoyed reading this. I liked your description of Eva. I liked that she is a shy, PTA type wife and mom. I liked that this happened away from home and people who might have given you grief. I liked that she and you, wanted something 'more' in your lives.

Our experiences were similar until Eva and Sam got down to it.

Our experiences fanned out from our initial first time, to include sharing sex with other couples (a total of 6) over a period of 25 years. In not one of the many encounters, with a couple or single man or woman did anyone (male or female) expound loudly about a "cock or cunt". No one ever talked of a woman being a "slut" or a "great piece of ass".. We had wonderful sex, laughed and joked, cuddled and kissed. We always spoke kindly to one another and appreciated what each brought to each encounter.

I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that real life does not always (in our experiences) happen as many write on this site. So many DDD's and huge cocks written about in Lit fantasies, just do not happen.

Keep up your stories. I enjoyed this. Eva is adorable.

kensimoorekensimooreover 5 years ago
Terrific Story!

Thank you for writing the story about Eve and Jay's coming out party! I hope they enjoy many more exciting evenings. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed these stories, especially Eva wearing slip dresses. My wife wears slips as dresses and house wear. The guys that see her in her slips all comment on them wanting to hold her in them> Allow her to wear a white one next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shy slutty wife

my wife was the same,but after me begging for a long time she started to wear more sexy outfits at home,our son and his friends couldn,t keep their eyes from her when she accidently showed her stockings or breasts ,soon she dressed Always like that,for work,in the pub,etc but what turned her on the most was when she could tease her family,uncle was her favourite man,she teased him ,giving him a hard one ,he went to the toilet to jerk his dick more then once,she made me her sub ,making me clean her up,begging for handjob,she liked it when she let me cum on her stockings,

mrscotlandmrscotlandalmost 5 years ago
Sexy!

Thanks for sharing your story, it was extremely well written, just enough detail, description and pacing! I love wife exposing stories the best, it was so hot sexy reading about her transformation into an exhibitionist! And then becoming a hot wife, the sex scenes were really hot. My wife has fucked 2 men so far, a co-worker and a old boyfriend from high school, it was an extreme turn on for me! Thanks for writing.

col_lovercol_loverover 4 years ago
I love a good Slut wife story

I love a story where the hubby joins in and they have a threesome 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
133 "my wife"s in this piece.

Mood killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked it. I met my wife when she was dating a friend. One night after a party we went to his place fir a nightcap. I sat on the chesterfield and they sat in the armchair with her on his lap. Half way through my drink I fell asleep. I awoke to them still in armchair but fully naked. She was on his lap facing him and riding his big cock. So I saw my (now) wife fully filled by another guys big cock. I will never forget how hot she looked and what it was like watching another guy fill her pussy with a huge load as she cum. She has been a loyal wife so I am glad I saw her in action then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly erotic i have lived this and have watched my wife like this a few times the first when she was twenty with an older man in his fortys slighty better hung than me seeing her in just hold ups and high heels kissing and being touched by him made me harder than i ever had been but what made me cum was seeing her on the bed her legs spread and dangling with her shaven mound at the edge of it. Watching him move between her thighs and rub his hard cock between her labia and rub it in as it searches for her entrance the watch him dissapear into her as she gasped made me ejaculate and still does every time another man goes into her

mbtaichimbtaichiover 2 years ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@beaureadyyou are absolutely right…being married to a sexy confident woman who embraces her femininity is SOOO much better than being married to a old prude, like your wife apparently. I’m sorry to hear you’re married to an iceberg. Maybe if she would cut loose you might get that little pecker of yours hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story a lot. Reading about a couple's first time is very exciting and your story was very well written and highly erotic. We are pretty much a conventional suburban couple with kids, jobs and lawns to mow. But we too have enjoyed our vacation get aways. We fondly remember the first time we decided to share her. God! There is nothing sexier than watching your wife behave like a slut on another man's cock. Once my wife got a taste of that there was no stoping her. When ever we have a weekend away she always flirts and fucks at least a couple of guys. Great story!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

One of the best wife sharing, cuckold stories I've read on this site. A real turn on. Can't wait to read the rest of the installments. Five stars and a favorite. This author is now among my favorites.

eatsheraftereatsherafterover 2 years ago

One of the best wife sharing stories. The only improvement I can think of is that the guy was black.

I loved the comments also, especially the one from the asshole BeauReady! Why do these assholes rest the whole story, while stroking his 3” dick whisking he had a wife like this. If you don’t think this behavior is ok, then ignore it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it so far keep them coming

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Outstanding story so well written. Brought back memories of the first time I shared my wife with another man. The first of many many more, and every time Just as erotic .

Willing to share my experiences with any one who wants to email me

redmen007@protonmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, well told, alas another wife on the road to becoming a slut for other men and another deluded loser husband , happy to pimp out the mother of his children for his own sad gratification, and hey, they both love each other so much, so it doesn't matter about STD/I s , jealous wives and girlfriends of the cheaters who fuck the wife, and all the emotional baggage they will accumulate over time, can't think why husbands sign up for this shit, but they do.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

This does prove all it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine with proper protection.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

brackenhillbrackenhill10 months ago

Wonderful story well written in a way that leads with some logic to the ultimate end - gem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, just wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous