Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers

Eva did a slow turn and asked, "Well, how do I look?"

"You look good enough to eat Eva. Every guy and even some of the women that see you tonight are going to want to fuck you, including me. You look stunning and that is an understatement."

The dress was cut low in the back and perfectly draped over her lovely ass, showing just a hint of indentation around her cheeks. Her nipples began to poke through the thin satin material of her dress. I slipped my hand up her dress and found her wearing a black lace thong.

She said, "Don't worry about that. After a few drinks it will be coming off."

"That's my girl," I said with a smile.

We went downstairs and my wife attracted glances from several of the men in the lobby. We stepped outside and asked the doorman for a cab. He blew his whistle and the next cab in line pulled up and the driver got out to open the door for us but the doorman beat him to it. I knew what these guys were up to. As my wife thanked them for opening the door she stepped into the cab with her left leg first which made her already short dress ride further up her thighs and as she sat down in the seat with her right leg still outside the cab she "accidently" gave both men and me a perfect view up her dress as her legs were spread wide apart. They both got a perfect view of her long, stockinged covered legs, the white flesh of her thighs above her stockings and her pussy that was barely covered by her tiny thong. As I looked at my wife's open display up her dress, I thought there was something different but I couldn't quite tell what it was. The driver and doorman just looked at each other and tried to hide their grins. They watched as my wife slid over the back seat giving them another peak at her black lace thong. I tipped the doorman as I climbed into the cab on our way to dinner.

When we arrived at an exclusive Italian restaurant the cab driver again came around to open the door as my wife slid along the back seat and placed her right leg outside the cab, opening her legs again, flashing her long, silk covered legs and black thong one more time. My wife looked at me and winked, as we entered the restaurant. Even though we had reservations, our table wasn't quite ready so the hostess invited us to have a drink at the bar while we waited. As my wife climbed up onto the tall bar stool, her short dress rode up her legs, briefly flashing her thong and stockings again. I'm not sure if anyone other than the bartender noticed but I just marveled at her boldness and fabulous looks. Her dress rode up her legs even more as she crossed them, the bare skin of her thighs visible above her stockings. She looked delicious.

We ordered our drinks and I excused myself to go to the restroom. I was only gone for a couple of minutes but when I came back there were two guys at the bar talking to my wife. They were obviously staring at her legs and I waited a minute to watch them. Eva brazenly uncrossed, and crossed her legs again while dangling one shoe off the tip of her toes, giving the men a quick peek up her dress and showing plenty of thigh. As I returned, she did it one more time. You could tell her confidence level was growing with each display of her legs and panties.

As I approached the bar one of the men said, "Oh, this must be your husband. You are one lucky fellow to have such a lovely wife."

"I totally agree with you. I am one lucky husband."

With that brief exchange, we were told our table was ready and Eva climbed down off the bar stool lowering one leg at a time and giving the men one last peek at her long legs and a flash of her black thong. Their eyes followed her as we walked away. I took this opportunity to slip my hand up the back of her dress with my right hand which exposed her ass cheek as I gave it a little squeeze in full view of her audience. It was just my way of saying "she's all mine" while having the fun of exposing Eva myself.

"You know those guys wanted to fuck you don't you?"

"Yes dear, I know. Would you have a problem with that?"

"Umm, it's a thought. I certainly don't mind them looking."

I didn't have the courage to tell Eva that the thought of another man fucking her was increasingly popping into my head every time she flashed someone. I didn't want to chance ruining her new found love of exhibitionism which I enjoyed more than I ever could have dreamed.

As we walked to our table, Eva drew the attention of several of the men already seated even though they were with their girlfriends or wives. That really gave me a sense of pride. Most of the evening wasn't too eventful. We took our time having appetizers, our salad, followed by a delightful meal. We enjoyed several drinks throughout the night. Before we ordered desert, Eva went to the ladies room and when she came back she didn't disappoint. She handed me her thong as promised; now naked once again underneath her dress. I didn't realize it, but she also loosened the straps on her dress. When the waiter came with the desert menu, Eva casually leaned forward with her elbows on the table and gave the waiter a very subtle view down her dress, exposing her tits and hard nipples. She was really getting good at exposing herself.

At first I didn't notice but the waiter took his time explaining and pointing things out on the menu while stealing glances down her dress. I finally realized that he was looking at Eva's breasts. I just smiled and shook my head. We got plenty of attention from our waiter until we paid our bill. Eva didn't tell me until later but at one point she took her napkin off her lap so the waiter could get a good view of her legs. She had lifted her dress gradually over the evening so he could get a view of her pussy too. She waited for a reaction from me but I told her I loved the new Eva, so confident and sexy and I didn't mind other guys seeing her exposures at all. I think she kept waiting for me to get jealous but that was never going to happen. Each time she exposed herself only made me want to see her do it again.

We hailed a cab when we left the restaurant and I never saw a driver so anxious to open a car door for a customer like I did when he saw Eva and her short dress. She climbed into the cab while spreading her legs in such an unladylike manner revealing that she was naked from the waist down. The driver and I both got a great view up Eva's dress but I was shocked when I saw a bare pussy. Now I know why she took so long in the bathroom; she was busy completely shaving herself. Her cunt lips were now even more exposed than before and perfectly framed by her black stockings and her now waist high black dress. The driver's eyes widened as he openly stared at my wife's spread legs but then noticed me and looked worried that I would get mad.

I looked at the driver and said, "She looks lovely tonight doesn't she?" It was my way of letting him know I was OK with him looking at Eva.

He responded in broken English, "Yes sir, you have a beautiful wife."

We told the driver to take us to the entertainment district near our hotel. I could see the driver looking over his shoulder trying to get quick peeks of Eva while he was driving or stopped at a red light. I took this opportunity to slide my hand up her dress and start to play with her bald pussy; rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Eva didn't seem to mind that we had an audience while I played with her. When we arrived at our destination, Eva repeated her open legged show for the driver as she exited the cab. She even paused with her legs open to look for some money in her purse so she could pay the driver. Several people walking down the street also got a great view at my wife's naked display. I really enjoyed this show more than the shoe store because I got to see the view that the driver was getting too. I was stunned at her brazen exposure but I wasn't going to complain. I knew we were both getting horny for round two of a sexual romp later. This was just an extended foreplay.

We decided to try a few bars not too far from the hotel. At each one we sat at the bar so everyone got a great view of Eva as she displayed her long stocking covered legs and occasional view up her dress. She gave several bartenders a view down her dress at her tits so we never waited long for a drink. Any time I went to the restroom, I found some guy talking to my wife upon my return. It seemed her antics attracted men even though they knew she was with me. When Eva would leave to use the restroom, several men's eyes would follow her as she walked, strutting her stuff. The last bar had a small dance floor and Eva grabbed my hand for a couple of fast songs. Her braless breasts bounced freely underneath her thin slip dress as her nipples poked out from under the satin material as we danced. At times, she would raise her arms over her head and her dress would lift up giving the patrons a peek at her ass cheeks and even a glimpse of her bare cunt lips. Eva had some great dirty dancing moves that night and attracted the attention of several of the male patrons.

When a slow song came on, we clutched each other tightly, grinding against each other. I told her, "Several guys are watching every move you make. I think they love the show you are giving them. I know they want to fuck you."

She shocked me by her response. "I'm so horny right now, I think I'd let all of them fuck me too." She then caught herself, "I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to say that."

"That's OK Eva. I just might let them fuck you too." I had another rush of adrenaline as I imagined a few of the guys fucking my wife. My dick got hard as we finished our dance. I'm sure Eva noticed my excitement too.

Nothing more was said about that. We went to the bar, finished our drinks and went back to the hotel. Once again, we started kissing and groping each other as soon as the door closed. I noticed but the curtains were still open. Even though I thought no one could see us, it did give me an idea. Once we stripped our clothes off, I led Eva towards the window and began kissing and fondling her.

"Jay, what if someone if someone sees us?"

"That's the whole idea. You aren't going to get shy on me now are you?"

Eva got a wicked grin on her face and dropped to her knees and started giving me a blow job. She was really sucking me good and I closed my eyes as her head bobbed. Our room was near the corner of an L shape in the hotel and when I opened my eyes, I noticed two guys in a room a floor above us out on their balcony peering down into our room. I was shocked at first as they were pretty darn close but it also excited me to have someone watching my wife suck my cock. I told Eva we had an audience and she stopped sucking long enough to look out the window directly at the two men and started sucking me again with more fervor. She would occasionally stop sucking long enough to look up to make sure they were still watching before continuing her slutty performance. Eva seemed to enjoy being watched and I loved making our fans envious of the great blowjob I was receiving from my beautiful wife.

After a few minutes, Eva looked up at me and said, "I need to get fucked really badly."

She got up and stood in front of the window giving the two guys a great view of her naked tits and began to play with her pussy for them. I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts figuring we might as well give them a good show. She then turned around to show off her nice tight ass and spread her cheeks for them. I then bent Eva over a table in the room near the window and started fucking her from behind. I can't describe the feeling of fucking my wife while being watched. We both wanted to give them a great performance. I know they wished they were the ones fucking my wife. Eva came twice while I was fucking her. Her pussy was so hot and she was so horny. We hadn't had sex like this since before the kids were born.

We finished our show with Eva on her back, spreading her legs wide, playing with her pussy giving the guys a great show. I then positioned myself so I could fuck her as she wrapped her legs around me while I played with her tits. I came so much that night. The teasing all day and night, then having an audience watching us fuck built another load of cum. When we were done fucking for our two fans, Eva got up from the table, did a slow turn and pretend curtsy for the men then waved goodbye and closed the curtains.

We were both sexually satisfied as we got ready for bed. It was a long, sexy day for us. We had some memorable adventures but the alcohol and great sex left us both exhausted. I fell asleep thinking of the day's events wondering what tomorrow would bring.

The exhaustion of the previous night and having no kids around allowed both Eva and I to sleep in the next day. That was a real treat, especially when the kids get us up so early, even on the weekends. We decided to treat ourselves and order room service for breakfast and that gave Eva an idea.

She had put on a transparent peach colored baby doll negligee and said, "Let's have some fun with the waiter."

"I'm game for whatever you're up to dear."

She went to the bathroom to put on a little makeup, but not too much and put her hair into a ponytail. She came out but left her panties in the bathroom to make sure the waiter got a great view. The baby doll barely covered her ass and was see-thru anyway so she might as well have been totally nude. We nervously waited for our breakfast and I again was getting a little rush of excitement anticipating what was about to happen. It was one thing for Eva to expose herself after a couple of drinks but she was now confident enough to try it sober.

Even though we expected our breakfast delivery, we both seemed shocked when we heard the knock on the door, with the announcement "room service."

It wouldn't have surprised me if my wife changed her mind at the last minute but Eva took a deep breath and went to answer the door. She stood behind the door as he entered the room without even noticing my wife's state of undress. He was a young man, maybe a college student working his way through school. When he turned around to ask where to put our breakfast, he stopped dead in his tracks and went silent. The look on his face told us he was in total shock but the wide smile he then produced told us it was a pleasant shock. His gaze went from top to bottom and back again as his eyes drank in every inch of Eva's exposed body. My heart was rushing again as I watched this scene playout. Eva closed the door and walked around the room feigning to not being able to decide where to place the tray.

The waiter's eyes followed her wherever she went in the room. Her little charade allowed the waiter to view every angle of her body from her small bouncing breasts, long legs, hairless pussy and nice tight ass through the soft, silky material of her baby doll. He placed the tray down on a table, taking his time to uncover our meal, place the plates onto the table, and pouring our coffee for us all while stealing glances of my exposed wife. I was one proud husband as I watched my wife making small talk with the young waiter while standing almost nude in front of him. All that was left to do now was sign for the meal. Eva walked up to him, taking the bill, carefully scrutinizing it to make sure it was accurate then bent over to place the bill on the table so she could sign it which exposed her bare ass.

For all the exposing Eva had done the day before, this was the closest anyone had been to her and she was basically, totally nude. She at least had on some clothing yesterday. She took her time signing before returning it to the waiter. He just stared at my wife's nakedness the entire time. If someone asked him what color eyes my wife had, I don't think he would have been able to answer (they are blue BTW). He turned around one more time to check out his good fortune before wishing us a good stay in town before leaving.

Eva burst out laughing, "Did you see the look on his face. I'm sure he's telling his friends about what just happened."

"You are such a cock tease darling. You are leaving hard dicks all over town. It almost isn't fair to the guys"

"What do you mean Jay?"

"I mean you are making guys so hard and leaving them with no relief. There were probably at least ten guys that were jerking off last night thinking about fucking you."

We continued to talk about Eva's new found confidence and love of exhibiting her body over breakfast. She admitted it made her feel sexy. It was so hard for her to feel sexy after a day of working and taking care of the kids; it was nice for her to feel desired. I told her I loved the new Eva. I couldn't explain why seeing her expose herself turned me on so much when I should be jealous that other men wanted to fuck her. She told me she was surprised too and was initially afraid I would be mad but was thrilled I was allowing her some freedom to explore her sexuality. I told her it didn't bother me as long as I enjoyed the benefits. I had decided early on not to question my lack of jealousy and just enjoy the weekend. We'd be returning to our normal lives tomorrow so I wanted to enjoy every moment we had today.

She then shocked me, which I didn't think was possible anymore. "Jay, when you were in the restroom one time, one of the guys tried to pick me up. When I told him I was happily married he asked me if were looking for a threesome. He said the way I was dressed, it looked like I wanted to party."

I almost gagged on my breakfast at that statement. "What? Really? You never mentioned it last night." That statement made me curious, "What are you trying to tell me?"

"I don't know Jay. You kept mentioning how guys wanted to fuck me and then you said you just might let them. Then you kept mentioning it while we were fucking. I don't know, it just got me thinking."

I was speechless. I know I was fantasizing about another man fucking my wife but here was my wife telling me she was thinking about it too. I didn't know if I had the guts to turn a fantasy into reality. I had to ask her though, "are you telling me you want to be with another guy?"

"I don't know Jay. I thought about it and it sounded like you were thinking about it too so I thought I'd see if you were serious or not. I don't want to ruin our marriage. I love you too much but we are out of town, no one will ever see us again and if you want to get a little wilder, we can."

My mind kept going through each guy that Eva flashed the day before along with the waiter this morning and how any one of them would have loved to fuck her. It was difficult to admit to myself that I really wanted to see my wife in bed with another guy. I was having a hard enough time coming to the reality of enjoying her expose herself. Could I really enjoy watching my wife suck and fuck another man?

At that point Eva reached under the table and found that my cock was rock hard and she smiled. "I think I know what you want me to do Jay."

"Eva, to be real honest; I think I would love watching you fuck another guy as long as I'm there to watch and join in. Let's see what happens tonight and if one of us changes our minds at any point, we'll stop, no questions asked."

I surprised myself when I said that. I was agreeing to let my wife fuck another man. I felt like there was something wrong with me. Who does this? I couldn't answer but the thought of my wife bent over receiving another man's cock or her legs spread wide offering herself to him turned me on. Eva was continuing to rub my hard on then crawled underneath the table and began to suck my dick teasing me with her words.

"Oh, Jay, do you think you could watch me suck another man's cock like this?" Her head bobbed. "How about licking his balls like this?" The more she talked, the harder I got. "Could you watch me on my knees giving another man a blowjob Jay?"

Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers