Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers

Eva glanced over at me with a look like she wanted my final approval. She was at the point of no return. Softly I whispered, "I love you dear." That was all she needed to hear.

She then leaned over and started to lick Sam's balls while stroking him, then working her way up along the shaft to the head of his cock. She flipped her long blonde hair out of the way, opened her mouth and began to give Sam the blow job he was seeking. It's hard to put into words the feelings I had watching another man's dick disappear between my wife's soft, wet, lips. It was 10% jealousy but 90% pure lust. I will never forget the image of my wife kneeling submissively between her lover's legs as she licked his balls before taking his dick in her mouth. I watched intently as my wife bobbed her head on her lover's cock. Seeing her give another man a blow job gave me the desire to capture this moment and I grabbed my phone and snapped a couple of pictures and video. Sam was moaning as a result of my wife's sucking, his hands holding her head as he lunged forward in rhythm to meet her bobbing head, fucking her mouth. I've been on the receiving end of her cocksucking and could relate to what he was feeling at that moment.

He then gently pulled on her shoulders as a signal to stop. As her lips left his hard on, it glistened from her wet lips and tongue in the light of the hotel room. He then placed her on the bed, her legs spread wide as an open invitation to whatever he wanted to do to her. He kissed and sucked on her stocking covered toes, then moved up her legs and ran his hands up and down her thighs before kissing her all over her pussy lips, giving it long licks with his tongue. Eva began to moan immediately while running her fingers through his hair. His tongue began to dart in and out of her; fucking her with his tongue. Two fingers replaced his tongue as he began to lick and suck on her clit. It didn't take Eva long to cum again and her juices spilled out onto his tongue and lips.

Sam then positioned my wife on all fours with her ass and pussy sticking up in the air offering herself to him while awaiting his next move. He climbed behind Eva, lining himself up for entrance and moved his hips forward. It was another heart stopping moment for me as I watched another man's cock enter my wife's pussy, her lips engulfing this stranger. She was so wet, he slid in easily while holding firmly onto her ass and hips. I almost came without touching myself; my fantasy images coming to life as I watched Sam begin to hump my wife and hearing her moan while he fucked her.

"Your wife is one hot lady Jay. Anytime you want someone to fuck her, you can call on me."

I was speechless watching him fuck her. My heart was beating so fast I almost blacked out but I didn't want to miss any part of my wife's live action. I took more photos and video from several angles. Eva was bucking back, fucking Sam in return, her tits bouncing as they fucked. It was great seeing my wife letting go and enjoying herself so much. He continued to bang my wife as she begged for more; releasing the inner whore that was deep inside her. I enjoyed being a spectator as his dick pushed deeply into Eva; both of them grunting and groaning in pure pleasure. I loved seeing my wife act like such a slut with a stranger, giving in to her whorish desires. Sam then withdrew, his cock covered with my wife's juices. He placed Eva on her back with her hips elevated by a couple of pillows and spread her legs wide.

"I want to see your face when I cum in your pussy."

"Fuck me hard Sam. I want your cock in my pussy and I want to feel you cum in me." I couldn't believe that was my wife begging for another man's dick and cum.

I got to watch from a different angle as Sam penetrated my wife once more; her legs wrapping around his back as they began to fuck again. The room was filled with grunts and groans and the sound of skin slapping together. I wish I could call it making love but he really was giving my wife a good fucking. They were kissing passionately as they fucked. When they weren't kissing Sam was sucking on and playing with Eva's nipples. I was watching a live porn show with my wife in the starring role. I would watch from different angles. From behind I could see Sam's cock buried balls deep in my wife's cunt; repeatedly appearing and disappearing deep into her; his ass cheeks clenching as he drove deep into her. From the side, I could see the looks on their faces as they fucked each other. It was almost as if I wasn't there as they stared deeply into each other's eyes while they writhed in pleasure as I heard my wife beg Sam to fuck her harder. Her legs were now resting on his shoulders as he drove deep into her cunt. His pace picked up when he announced his pending orgasm.

I heard Sam grunt loudly as his ass cheeks clenched, his balls pulse while lunging deep into my wife's pussy, "OHHHHHH, I'm cumming."

This was followed by some short, fast, deep thrusts and then some slow, longer ones as he filled my wife's cunt with his sperm. He collapsed onto Eva's naked body with his softening dick still in her. She held him as they both caught their breath. My wife's hypnotic sex spell was broken and she looked up at me with a worried look, afraid of my reaction to watching her lust after another man, letting him strip her naked, sucking his cock, orgasming as he licked her pussy, letting him fuck her and cum inside her all while I watched. Her gaze was greeted by a wicked smile on my face, my own look of lust and a raging hard on. She relaxed and smiled knowing I was enjoying our new found adventure. I watched as Sam climbed off of my wife, his cum covered cock withdrawing from inside of Eva and seeing her legs spread wide revealing her cream pied pussy. I felt nothing but pure lust, not an ounce of jealousy. I quickly positioned myself between my wife's legs after Sam stood up, cleaning himself off with a towel.

"That was the best piece of ass I've had in awhile. You have one hot pussy Eva." I should have been offended by Sam's comments but the reality was this was a one night stand and Eva was a "piece of ass" to him. I loved it.

I took a moment to look at my naked wife, her stockings still on her long, spread legs, her hair a mess, her nipples wet from Sam's tongue and mouth and his cum dripping from her pussy. She just looked deep into my eyes and said, "It's your turn with this hot piece of ass Jay."

With that I placed my wife's legs over my shoulders, aiming my cock at her well fucked cunt. It easily slipped into her and for the first time I felt what it was like to get 'sloppy seconds.' She was still filled with a mixture of Sam's and her own cum. It was wet, juicy and sloppy. Their mixture of cum enveloped my dick as I began to fuck her and more of her lover's cum leaked from her pussy as I banged her. It sounded sloppy and squishy as I pumped in and out of my wife. I was delighted to see his cum in and around my wife's spread legs. I loved watching her having sex with another man but now it was my turn to enjoy her. The thought of fucking her right after another man had his dick in her made it even more exciting for me. I wanted her more than ever. I wanted to fuck my slut wife like he just did.

Eva likes being called dirty names during sex and this moment called for it. "You are a real slut tonight dear. I love watching you being such a whore for Sam and me. You are a cocksucking whore; a cumslut."

"Yes I am. I'm being such a filthy whore tonight Jay and I'm loving getting fucked by you and Sam. Oh, I'm such a slut. Fuck this slut Jay."

This conversation drove me over the edge. I knew I couldn't hold out for long after watching her and Sam together and I lunged forward filling her pussy with my sperm to join hers and Sam's juices. Watching the events of tonight was such a tease and turn on for me that I had built up another huge load of cum. It was such a relief to let it out. I was kissing my wife deeply between breaths as I finished unloading my sperm. I rolled off of her only to see Sam watching us. I forgot he was there.

"Not only did I get laid tonight but I got to watch a show myself." Sam handed us a couple of refreshed drinks which quenched the thirst that built during the evening's sexual activities.

We sat around talking about how much fun we all had while we had another drink. I was surprised by how comfortable my wife was sitting around drinking while being naked but I guess there was nothing to be shy about now, after all, she had just given Sam a blow job, let him lick her pussy and fucked him. My wife's lover kept complimenting her on her cocksucking ability and being such a hot fuck toy. My wife took pride in her sexual prowess. Sam's started getting hard again but no one said anything for a few minutes until he was completely erect.

"Eva, it looks like Sam needs a little more attention. You can't leave him with hard on. It would be a shame if he had to jerk off after you've turned him on like this. You don't want to be known as a cock tease do you?

Sam and I both looked at Eva for a response. "Do you guys think I'm some kind of slut or something" she said with a playful grin.

"Actually dear, I think you like being a slut." I started getting hard myself thinking about another round of wild sex. I knew my wife was still horny and I figured I better enjoy this while I can. I enjoyed the first encounter so much, I definitely wanted to see an encore.

Sam approached Eva and held out his hand to her. She accepted the invitation and stood before him. He admired her nakedness for a while before bringing her in tight for a long, deep, wet kiss while his hands roamed over her naked tits and ass. Eva instinctively reached for his hard on and began to stroke it. I got hard myself watching their foreplay. Their breathing was heavy as they kissed and groped each other's naked bodies once more. Sam's fingers finally found my wife's pussy and he began to finger fuck her again first with one finger then two while his thumb worked her clit.

Eva was getting turned on when Sam asked, "How do you feel about anal? I would love to fuck your nice tight ass."

My wife was never fond of anal; she would let me fuck her ass on special occasions but wasn't something she would offer to do so I was surprised by her reply, "My ass is yours tonight Sam; if that's what you want. I'm your whore so I'll do whatever pleases you." Was this my soccer mom wife talking like that?

Sam walked over to his suitcase, his cock bobbing as he moved, fumbled around and pulled out some lube then placed it on the nightstand near the bed. He beckoned Eva over to the bed and she obeyed. I watched as they embraced again then watched my wife lick and suck her way down, pausing to suck on his nipples then licking and kissing all around his midsection. Once again I watched as Eva sensuously began licking and sucking her lover's balls while stroking him. Sam motioned me over so I placed my dick close to Eva's face and she alternately began to lick and suck our cocks.

I snapped a picture and some short video of her with two hard dicks in her face. After she sucked us for a while, Sam told her to get on the bed and my wife willingly obliged. She got down on all fours, then leaned down onto her elbows with her face on the bed, ass high in the air offering it to Sam. He told Eva he was going to fuck her first and I got a close up view as Sam mounted my wife again; his cock easily sliding into Eva's well fucked pussy. I got some great video of Sam's dick parting my wife's pussy lips then disappearing deep into her as they both moaned in pleasure.

"Your cock feels so good Sam, fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me hard again."

Here was my formerly shy, suburban wife begging for another man to fuck her again. Eva started to suck my dick as she was penetrated by her lover, stopping at times to moan as her lover picked up his pace, fucking her hard just like she asked. Sam fucked Eva for a few minutes, groping her ass and fondling her tits in the process before he asked me to hand him the lube. He squeezed the tube to put some lube on Eva's asshole then began to finger fuck her with his middle finger. There was a look of apprehension on my wife's face but she didn't stop him. He applied more lube and continued to finger her ass. Sam then told me to help get Eva ready and I put some lube on her butt hole and stuck my finger up her ass. I couldn't have predicted I would be helping prepare my wife's ass so another man could fuck it but it turned me on to no end.

When Eva was sufficiently prepared, Sam placed some lube on his cock and approached my wife's ass. I got my phone out to record the moment as Sam spread my wife's ass cheeks and placed his hard dick against her asshole and pressed forward. He instructed Eva to push back at the same time and she obeyed. I saw her puckered hole begin to open as she began to accept her lover's dick. He took his time as more of the head pressed into Eva until the entire head plunged into her ass. My heart raced me once more as I was witnessing another man sodomizing my wife and mother of our children.

He pushed forward as she slowly pushed back. Her face winced in pain a little but she never stopped. She seemed determined to fulfill Sam's desires. To Sam's credit, he was very gentle and took his time as more and more of his cock found its way into her butt. When he was about half way in, he began to slowly fuck her, pressing more and more of his cock into my wife with each thrust until he was balls deep in her ass. A look of pride came over Eva's face once she realized she had taken his entire cock up her butt. Sam began to fuck Eva's ass with long, slow, deep strokes.

"You have such a nice, tight ass Eva. It was meant to be fucked. Thanks Jay for sharing your wife's ass with me."

I knew many guys marveled at my wife's ass and would love to be in Sam's place as he continued sodomizing Eva. In one evening, I saw my wife being fondled and groped by a stranger then watched as he stripped her naked, had her suck his cock and fucked her. Now she was allowing him to fuck her lovely ass. I never could have imagined this would have happened this weekend and I was surprised at how much I was enjoying it. I was even more surprised at how much Eva was enjoying it. Sam kept raving about my wife's butt as he continued fucking her, holding on to her cheeks as he humped on her.

Sam then had a great idea. I was too hypnotized by their actions to think of it myself. "Let's both fuck her Jay. I'm sure Eva would love a little DP."

Eva quickly agreed, "I've always fantasized about that." That was news to me but that was a discussion for another day.

Sam disengaged from Eva long enough for her to climb on top of me, sliding my dick into her juicy pussy. Sam then came up behind her and penetrated her ass one more time. Porn films make DP look easy but it took a minute to get in rhythm as Sam fucked my wife's ass while I was buried deep in her pussy. I could feel Sam's cock rubbing in Eva's ass as I fucked her pussy. Eva sounded like she was in heaven, moaning, groaning and begging for us to fuck her. She came a couple of times while having two cocks fucking her. I was ecstatic at seeing her having such a great sexual experience. We double teamed her for a few minutes when Sam announced his impending orgasm.

He started fucking Eva's ass faster than lunged forward. I could feel his cock pulsing and knew he was shooting sperm into my wife's butt. He humped on my wife's ass, draining his balls, shooting cum deep into Eva's bowels. When he was done, he slipped out of Eva and collapsed on the bed. I told Eva I wanted to cum in her ass too and she readily agreed. As I got behind her, I could see a gaping, well fucked asshole with a little bit of Sam's sperm leaking out. I was about to get sloppy seconds of my wife's ass. My dick easily slipped into her asshole. It was already well lubed but Sam's sperm made penetration even easier. All of the images of my wife acting like a slut that evening flashed before me as I fucked her butt, marveling at what a whore she was tonight. It didn't take me long to add to Sam's load in her ass. I shot more sperm into her before slipping out of her as we both laid on the bed exhausted from our sexual adventure.

Sam kept complimenting my wife's sexual prowess, "You are one hot momma Eva. You sure know how to suck and fuck. Jay is one lucky guy to have a sexual goddess like you."

Eva blushed a little. "You were pretty good yourself Sam. I enjoyed myself too."

Eva got cleaned up and dressed but stopped to give Sam a nice, long, wet kiss before we left. He slipped me his business card telling anytime we wanted to party to please let him know. Eva's hair was a mess, her makeup was wiped off in places and smeared in others; her stockings were ripped and uneven. People just looked at her as we got into the elevator, walked through the lobby and down the street. I wondered what they were thinking as she did her walk of shame to our hotel but it didn't really matter; all I know is that we had a great time. It was pretty obvious that she has just been fucked really hard by the way she looked and walked with her legs slightly parted. The alcohol was wearing off and Eva started to feel a little guilty for taking so much pleasure in fucking and sucking another man. I reassured her several times that I enjoyed watching her being a whore and pleasing another man. I was surprised I enjoyed it so much but I told her she could be a slut anytime she wanted as long as I got to watch and participate.

When we got back to our hotel, Eva gave me a kiss and I started to grab her ass and feel her tits, already reminiscing about the earlier sexual encounter. I could tell Eva was getting hot again and I saw that horny look of desire as we stripped off out clothes. I wasn't sure I could cum again as Eva had drained my balls earlier but a married guy doesn't turn down a chance to fuck his wife. I laid Eva down on the bed and began to suck her tits and finger her pussy while we kissed. It was shocking to see she wanted to fuck again but that told me how much she really enjoyed Sam's dick. She kept telling me how great it felt to let loose like that, to give in to all that pleasure, acting like a little slut. I told her how much I loved watching another man's cock get hard desiring her and how much it made me want her even more. I told her she was my whore and what a hot piece of ass she was.

I kissed my way down to her pussy and began to eat her. I didn't care that I could taste the remnants of Sam's and my cum in her pussy. I fucked her with my tongue and sucked on her clit until she came two more times. My dick was hard again and I gave her a nice, slow fucking. I kept describing what it was like to watch her in action with Sam. Her eyes were closed and I could tell she was reliving the experience herself. It took a while but I managed to cum one more time. By the time we finished my balls where having dry heaves and they even hurt a little but it was a good hurt from fucking all evening long. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning Eva was a little sore and was still walking a gingerly but she had a huge smile on her face and a glow about her. Our lives had changed that weekend and I wondered what was going to happen in the future. Was this a one time event or was this the first of many? Would she return to her shy, conservative ways when we got home or would she open up a bit? If we did this again, how long would I have to wait? Who would be her next partner? Only time would be able to answer these questions. I now enjoy seeing her at soccer games and PTA meetings or socializing with our friends. They think she is this shy mother of two but they don't know that below the quiet demeanor is a little whore waiting to be fucked.

Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers