All Comments on 'Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

I love this series. I love your writing! And I WANT MORE!

Probably, when he's not watching anymore and on Eva's POV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eva's POV

I'd love to see more, & hear from Eva's POV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There will Come a Time

... of reckoning. At some point, hubby is going to say, "I've had enough. No more slutting. Let's go back to just the two of us." And while his wife "professes" that it's just sex to her and hubby is her one and only love, the fact remains she loves the sex which is naughtier and better than anything her husband can do. And there's the crucial dichotomy. No husband/boyfriend can compare to the naughtiness of fresh, strange cock! She will not want to give up her "extra sex" on the side. Like a drug, she will become addicted to it and will simply refuse to return to the previous status quo.

And that will be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed this second chapter. The scene of Eva getting blasted with the water ballons was really sweet. Also, seeing her fucked by Zak, their close friend was hot.

Most of my wife's extramarital fucks were out of town with strangers. However, a couple of different times I have shared her with a buddy or two. She really loved hot sex with close friends.

Also, afterwards she felt like a true slut which, she was proud of. We believe that a wife really isn't a wife until she has been handed around a bit.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Just as hot as the first installment. I love stories where couples are able to explore their sexuality without jealousy and recriminations. These two are having a blast. What fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So everybody had a good time, so much so Zac stops by with flowers for the wife while hubby is at work. Before long he is over every day getting more pussy. Sooner or later she moves in with Zac 5 stars

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Takes a special kind of relationship to make this lifestyle work, but more power to them! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

jman337jman3377 months ago

what's the point of giving an ass like Zak the benefit of this? f him. should have teased a young kid or given someone else a chance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous