Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers

We went silent as we heard Eva coming into the room. My heart stopped when I saw her in a sheer lace black gown, with absolutely nothing underneath. She was naked except for the flimsy material of the gown. Her bald pussy now exposed to Zak along with the rest of her soft body. I had a mix of feelings watching Eva parade around the room showing off her nakedness in front of my best friend. I wanted to fuck her and I wanted Zak to fuck her. I felt so much love and lust for her. She looked stunning. I think she was a little self-conscious exposing so much of herself to Zak but that quickly disappeared by his fixed gaze upon her body.

Zak asked her, "Is that lace as soft as it looks?"

Eva approached Zak, standing between his open legs and said, "Judge for yourself."

With that comment, and giving my silent approval, my buddy reached out and slowly ran his hand up my wife's legs to her hips, rubbing them softly. Getting no resistance, he then moved his hands to the back of her gown to grab two handfuls of her ass. He looked up at her, then at me and hearing no objections he moved his hands up to cover and squeeze her breasts. I heard a soft moan coming from Eva. Her lingerie modeling seemed to be getting her a little worked up too.

Zak then ran his hand up under her gown brushing his fingers along her bare pussy. Eva stopped him, "I've got one more outfit that I'm sure you'll love." Zak grabbed one more handful of her ass before she retreated back to the bedroom.

My buddy asked me, "Are you sure you're OK with this because I don't know that I can control myself any longer? Your wife looks fantastic and I want to fuck her brains out."

I responded, "That's why I invited you buddy. You're the only friend I know that I can trust to keep his mouth shut about whatever happens this evening."

My wife was gone for a few minutes and I was getting worried she may have changed her mind. I was praying she hadn't chickened out. I was filled with the desire to watch her get fucked again, my heart pounding in anticipation of seeing Zak between her spread legs. I'm sure he was also craving my wife at this point. We both wanted her to be our whore that night. I heard the bedroom door open and seconds later Eva appeared wearing a sheer white nylon bodystocking with an open crotch and white heels.

"Jay told me about your nylon fetish a while ago so I thought you would like this Zak."

"I don't like this outfit Eva. I love it." My buddy gazed at my wife with pure lust in his eyes.

Zak patted his lap and invited my wife to sit down. She bent over in front of him grabbing her glass of wine. He uncontrollably reached out with both hands running them over Eva's nylon covered butt, giving her cheeks a gentle squeeze before she took a seat on my buddy's lap, taking a moment to grind her ass into his crotch before settling in. I sat there silently as I watched my best friend grope and fondle my wife through her bodystocking. It doesn't get much better than this. He was running his hands all over her breasts, legs and ass. We sat around chatting for a few minutes as Zak's hands kept roaming over Eva's nylon covered body.

He kept telling her how lovely she looked and how much he was looking forward to fucking her. Hearing that was music to my ears. I was looking forward to him fucking her too. It wasn't long before his hand worked his way between Eva's legs and she spread them so his fingers could work their way towards her exposed pussy; first rubbing her lips then fingering her right in front of me. I'm not sure I could have stopped him if I wanted to at this point. Eva's outfit was definitely having its desired effect. Zak found her irresistible. He looked her straight in the eye and turned his head slightly, leaning in for a deep, wet kiss. Eva's hand found my friends crotch and slowly started to rub him through his shorts. She then turned to straddle him, dry humping Zak as they kissed, his hands grabbing her ass as he sucked on her nipples through the nylon.

Eva released herself from Zak's embrace to ask me, "What do you want me to do now Jay?"

"You know what I want you to do dear."

"No Jay, I want to hear you say it."

"Eva, I want to see Zak eat your pussy. I want to see you suck his dick and l want you to fuck him."

"Well Zak, shall we?"

"Hell yeah, Eva. I've wished for this day ever since I met you."

Eva then got off of my best friend's lap and started walking towards the bedroom leading my buddy by the hand with me in close pursuit. She looked so sexy walking down the hallway in her transparent body stocking, heels slowly clicking on the hardwood floors, her ass swaying back and forth with each step, leading Zak to our bedroom so she could fuck him while I watched. She led him over to the bed and turned and allowed him to embrace her and lean in for a kiss while their hands explored each other's bodies. Zak quickly stripped off his clothing, now standing in front of Eva completely naked, and his hard on sticking straight up in the air.

Eva climbed onto our bed, spreading her legs as an open invitation to whatever my friend wanted from her. His eyes widened as he was about to fulfill one of his dreams, to ravage my partially naked wife. He dove between her legs and began to lap at her damp cunt as her hands pulled his head closer to her. My wife was horny and her needs had to be satisfied too. He stuck his tongue deep into her then flicked it along her clit as she moaned in pleasure. My wife was squirming as my friend ate her pussy. She began to cum as he sucked on her clit with his lips while his tongue worked its magic. Watching my wife orgasm while my friend licked her really got my blood boiling. She was being a slut before my eyes and I enjoyed it.

Zak told my wife, "Eva, I've dreamed of the day when I could eat your pussy. This is a dream come true." He then asked her, "I want to sixty nine with you. I've fantasized about doing it with you. I want you to sit on my face Eva."

Without saying a word, my wife placed herself over my best friend's face, his hands fondling her nice tight ass. She then lowered herself so he could continue to lick the juices from her. She started stroking his hard cock as Zak fucked her pussy with his tongue. She then began to lick his balls before taking his dick between her lips and bobbing her head. I stripped off my clothes while watching them in action on our bed. They were both moaning as they pleasured each other with their mouths and tongues. Zak took his mouth from my wife's pussy, taking time to rip open the back of her body stocking, and then flicked his tongue across her asshole.

Eva looked surprised by this and momentarily stopped sucking him but when she realized it felt good, she returned to her blow job as Zak worked over her ass with his tongue. He then stuck his tongue into her asshole, fucking it with his tongue as Eva pushed back trying to get more into her butt. His hand spread her ass cheeks wider and he continued to work his tongue into her. My wife sucked my best friend's dick as he licked her ass.

She took him deep into her throat before he began to work on her clit again. She took his dick out of her mouth just before she came a second time. I got a great picture or the rapture on her face as she came again. Eva's hair was tucked neatly behind her ear, her fingers were wrapped around his hard dick, her wedding ring still on her finger as she held his glistening, saliva covered dick against her cheek, biting her lower lip while cumming as he licked her clit. After her orgasm, Eva climbed off of Zak's face without instruction and laid on her back, legs wide open, offering her pussy to him .

Zak positioned himself at the entrance to my wife's cunt and confessed, "Eva, I've always wanted to fuck you but I never thought I'd get the chance. You are one hot bitch. I'm going to fuck you good tonight; I may never get this chance again."

"I've always dreamed of fucking you too Zak, but I never wanted to admit it." She raised her legs over his shoulders. "Fuck me Zak. I want your cock in my cunt"

I was shocked at Eva's confession. She never told me she wanted to fuck Zak or anyone else. I was a little jealous hearing this for the first time but my dick was doing the thinking tonight and I wanted him to fuck her just as much as she wanted it.

Zak looked at me and said, "Dude, get a picture of this. I'm about to fuck your wife."

He saw that I had my phone out and I recorded the moment Zak started rubbing his cock on the outside of Eva's cunt lips, teasing her before he slid his entire 8.5" dick inside my wife's pussy. His eyes rolled into the back of his head in sheer pleasure as his cock was engulfed by Eva's cunt. He stuck his dick deep inside my wife and paused to look deep into her eyes, seeing her filled with sexual lust. He then began humping on Eva, his cock pushing in and out of her pussy, her legs raised over his shoulders. I was again seeing my wife act like a street whore but this time fucking my best friend. I felt guilty by taking pleasure in watching my wife with Zak but it didn't stop me from enjoying the action. I was conflicted, knowing I should be the only man to enjoy my wife but still taking pleasure as he fucked her. I kept telling myself that this isn't normal but I couldn't control my enjoyment from watching as he plunged deep into her.

His hands roamed over her ass, nylon covered legs and tits as he banged my wife. I got pleasure knowing another man desired my wife and that she was enjoying him too. Zak peeled down the spaghetti straps of the bodystocking to release Eva's naked breasts as he lowered his head to suck on her bare nipples while burying his cock in her pussy. She lowered her legs so she could wrap them around Zak's back and allowing her to raise her hips to meet his thrusts. My wife's hands were on his ass, pulling him deeper into her. His mouth and hands played with her breasts and nipples as they fucked each other.

Their focus was completely on each other's sexual pleasure until Eva turned her head and asked me, "Is this what you wanted to see Jay? Are you getting off watching Zak fuck me? Uh Jay? He's fucking me hard Jay. Answer me; is this what you wanted? You wanted me to be a slut. Am I doing a good job of being Zak's whore?"

My breathing was heavy as I replied, "I love watching Zak fuck you dear. It's driving me wild watching him pound your pussy. I love watching you being such a whore."

"Well Jay, I'm loving being Zak's whore too. I love having him inside of me. I'm his fucking slut tonight."

Zak chimed in, "Anytime you feel like being a whore Eva, you can always call on me. I'll be happy to bang your pussy for you."

They were looking deep into each other's eyes as Zak picked up the pace of his thrusts, grunting loudly when he announced his impending orgasm. He fucked Eva harder and faster before lunging deep into her, his balls convulsing then shooting his sperm into my wife's cunt.

"Cum in me Zak. Fuck me good. Use my pussy Zak"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm cumming Eva. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"

I once again enjoyed the sight of another man releasing his sperm deep into my wife's cunt. His hard cock finding pleasure from fucking my wife. Eva was being a slut again for me tonight and I was loving it. I was sharing my wife with my best friend. It seemed so natural, so exhilarating, so wrong but at the same time so pleasurable. Their naked bodies writhing in pleasure from fucking each other. Zak finally released the last drops of sperm into my wife and collapsed on top of her; both of them taking a moment to catch their breaths. I stood there gazing at the sight of a naked man resting between my wife's spread legs after just screwing her. He then slipped out of her and rolled over onto his back, his semi hard dick covered in a mixture of his sperm and my wife's juices. Eva crawled between his legs and licked him clean before turning to me, sticking out her tongue to show me his cum before closing her mouth and swallowing. She then ran her tongue around her lips, making sure she got every last drop and swallowed again.

Eva then laid back on the bed with her legs spread and asked, "Are you ready for sloppy seconds Jay?"

She didn't have to ask twice. My balls felt like they were about to burst after watching my wife's live sex show with Zak. I climbed between her open legs, pausing to take in the pleasure of seeing my wife's well fucked cunt wide open and juicy from her and her lover's orgasms. I was already breathing heavy before I even entered her. I took my time as I placed myself just resting on her pussy before I slowly entered her, wanting to be mindful of the mixture of fluids surrounding my cock as her pussy swallowed me. There is no doubt that I was addicted to sloppy seconds. I fucked my wife slowly at first, enjoying her wetness. I then picked up the pace of my thrusts as Zak watched. I leaned in to kiss Eva and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I could still taste the cum she just cleaned off of my buddy's dick.

I played with and sucked her nipples as I pounded her pussy. I loved fucking her after someone else just got off of her. For some reason it made her more desirable to me. I would question the reasons plenty of times after tonight but for now I just wanted to enjoy the exhilaration I was feeling. I kept telling her what a whore she was being and I loved her for it. She told me she did it because she loved me and wanted to please me. She told me she would fuck anyone for me if I wanted her to. My wife just agreed to be a slut for me and it drove me over the edge.

I started cumming deep inside her as I drove my cock into her. She pulled me in deeper with her hands while lovingly looking into my eyes. I had a huge load that I released into her and when I was done, I slipped out of her and onto my back. Eva then leaned over and licked me clean just like she did for Zak. She had never done that for me before. The new Eva was exploring a new side to her sexuality and I was loving it and apparently she was too.

When we regained our composure Eva said, "Why don't you guys go out to the living room. I'll be there in a minute." We respectfully complied with her request.

Zak and I put on our underwear, grabbed another beer from the fridge and sat around the living room chatting. Zak couldn't stop thanking me enough. He told me how he always thought Eva was a sexy lady and was jealous of me. He always wanted to fuck her but would never put our friendship at risk. He offered to join us anytime we wanted. I told him this was a new experience for us and didn't know if it would happen again but you never know. We were both wondering what Eva was doing. I was worried she had second thoughts despite how much she seemed to enjoy fucking Zak. Maybe it was just an act for me. I was starting to feel guilty for talking her into this whole thing. She did say she did it to please me. Should I go back and check on her or should I give her a couple more minutes of privacy? Zak was worried too. For as much as he enjoyed fucking my wife, he didn't want to ruin our friendship either.

Just as I was about to excuse myself, I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps in the hallway. When Eva walked into the living room she was wearing a sheer black bra, black garter belt, sheer black stockings and a matching thong with black heels. For all that happened earlier, Zak and I were both still taken by surprise.

Both of us just stared at my wife not knowing what to say when she broke the silence, "What's a lady have to do to get a drink around here?" I leapt from my chair and opened another bottle of wine and poured her glass.

Zak smiled and said, "Um. Looks like the good times are just starting. Why don't you come sit by me on the sofa Eva?

I handed Eva her wine and she walked casually over towards Zak taking a moment to do a little turn for him then bending over in front of him to place her glass down on the coffee table. Zak gave her ass a playful slap. She turned around to give him a pretend stern look then sat down next to him. As we drank, Zak would rub my wife's legs but she would stop him after a while, telling him she wasn't "that kind of girl." He would rub his hand over her bare stomach then slide it up to fondle her breast and she would take his hand away and tell him to stop. We all knew it was an act and he played along. When she stood up to refresh our drinks, Zak grabbed a couple handfuls of her ass. She pushed his hands away. Zak had no choice to play her little game and the growing lump in his briefs showed that her game was having its desired effect.

When Eva got back with our drinks, she sat a little closer to Zak who immediately started to run his hands up and down her legs again but this time she didn't stop him. She uncrossed her legs and parted them slightly giving him enough room to slide his fingers along the front of her thong.

He then ran his hands up her body to play with her breasts through her bra. Eva then looked at Zak and he leaned in for a kiss. They started making out with each other like I wasn't even in the room. Both of their hands explored each other's bodies, their tongues in each other's mouths while I watched. My wife reached into Zak's underwear and started giving him a hand job while they kissed. His hand slipped inside her thong to finger fuck her again. My own cock started to grow watching this hot action. Eva broke their embrace long enough to slip Zak's underwear down his legs, throwing them to the side then crawling between his legs to begin giving him another blow job.

Zak the acknowledged my presence, "Your wife gives the best blow jobs. She's a great little cocksucker."

Those words would infuriate most men but I had a feeling of pride. Hearing him brag about her cocksucking abilities made me love her even more than I already did. This sounds weird but it's true. I watched with more intensity as her head bobbed in my best friend's lap. His dick disappearing deep into her throat; coming up for air at times and licking his balls when she did.

Eva then looked up at Zak and said, "You are never going to forget this evening Zak. I'm going to make sure of it."

Zak responded, "It's already an unbelievable night but don't stop now darling. I'm ready for anything you've got to give."

My wife then licked her way up his body and climbed up to straddle his lap, immediately kissing him again. She dry humped him through her thong while sticking her breasts in his face. He reached around to unsnap her bra and released her bare breasts so he could suck her nipples while she continued to grind on his hard cock. Zak's had handfuls of my wife's ass as they made out in front of me. She then reached down and pulled her thong to the side with one hand while taking hold of his dick with the other, pointing it at her now exposed pussy. She placed it at the entrance to her cunt, letting just the head enter her. What a tease she was being.

"I want you to beg me to allow you to fuck me again Zak."

"Please let me stick my dick in you Eva. Please, please, pretty please."

"Who's the hottest piece of ass you ever had?"

"Why you are the hottest piece of ass Eva?"

"Who gives the best blow job you ever had?

"You gave me the best blow job."

"Do you think I'm a whore for fucking you Zak?"

"Eva, I know you are a whore now and I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."

"No Zak, I'm going to fuck you like the slut I am."

With that Eva slid down and took Zak's dick deep into her pussy while he moaned loudly after being teased. She expertly worked her pussy as she slowly bounced on Zak's cock while looking deeply into his eyes. She wanted to be in control of the pace, at least for now and Zak was more than happy with it. Eva then picked up the pace, her tits bouncing in his face as she rode him. She fucked him hard and fast for a while and then tired out which was a silent signal for Zak to take over. He stood up, holding her while never removing his cock from her pussy, laying her on her back on the sofa, ripped off her thong and started fucking her hard. He was really pounding my wife's cunt. They were both moaning loudly; so loud I was worried the neighbors might hear them.

Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers