Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers

He drove into her hard for a long time then slowed down and he whispered something in her ear. I saw my wife nod her approval. Zak then lifted his head looking at me, "Jay, go get me some lube." I just looked at him for some reason. "Jay, did you hear me? Go get some lube."

It then hit me; he was going to fuck Eva's ass. I obeyed his order, leaving their sex show before returning with the lube. He climbed off my wife and she knelt on the floor, bending over the sofa. He leaned over kissing her cheeks before using his tongue once again on her puckered hole, helping to prepare her for penetration. Zak then used his long, fat finger to apply the lube on her asshole. He fingered my wife's ass, applying generous amounts of lube, then rubbed some on himself.

He got behind my wife, lining himself up for penetration and said, "Eva, you have the nicest ass I've ever seen and I've wanted to fuck it from the first time we met."

"Don't you think I've known that Zak? Why do you think I've been teasing you with my ass all these years? Do you think I didn't know you were checking me out every time I bent over?" She wiggled her ass to tease him once more.

Zak then pushed the head into her ass and Eva told him, "Whoa, slow down boy. Go easy"

"I'm sorry. It's just that I've waited so long for a piece of your ass baby."

He stopped pushing and let my wife get used to his cock in her then she pushed back as he pushed forward. My buddy then started humping slowly on Eva's butt. I hadn't gotten her to do anal since that night with Sam but she didn't have a problem agreeing to do it with Zak. It made me a little jealous but that feeling quickly subsided and turned to lust as I watched her take his dick deeper into her ass and start to enjoy it.

"Oh, Eva, you have such a nice tight, fuckable ass. Where's my dick Eva? Say it so Jay can hear you."

"Your dick is in my ass Zak. You're fucking my ass."

He was now balls deep in my wife, fucking her nice and slow; using her butt for his pleasure. He was holding onto her hips and cheeks as his hips moved, pushing himself in and out of her butt hole. As she relaxed, he started moving faster, raving about finally being able to live his dream. I was simply enjoying the action and waiting my turn until Eva asked to get a dick in her pussy too, like last time.

Zak was a little surprised and commented, "Damn she really is a slut. I never would have guessed." I loved hearing him call my wife a slut

There was no way I was going to turn her down so I laid down on the sofa while Zak disengaged from my wife's ass. Eva then climbed on top of me and quickly sat down on my cock, fucking me for just a minute before Zak re-entered her from behind. Both our rods began to move in her simultaneously, filling both her holes. Eva cried out in pure ecstasy as we were fucking her. I watched the passion in her face and she looked like she was getting as addicted to our adventures, as I was. She was enjoying it so much she had another orgasm. It didn't take Zak very long after her orgasm to begin shooting his load into my wife's ass. Thrusting forward a few times while moaning loudly.

Once he withdrew, I quickly wanted my turn with her butt. She couldn't turn me down now. My dick quickly replaced Zak's in her ass., getting sloppy seconds in another hole. I tried holding off as long as I could but I came in her shortly thereafter adding my cum to Zak's. We all were exhausted at that point. After finishing his beer, Zak went into the bedroom to get dressed and while he was gone Eva told me how much she loved me, reassuring me that she was only enjoying great sex. I told her I loved her too and was having a great time myself.

When Zak returned he went up to my naked wife, kissed her deeply while his hands roamed over her naked breasts and ass one more time, telling her, "Eva, fucking you was as great as I imagined. Anytime you two want to party again please let me know." He looked at me and said, "Your wife is amazing. Thanks for sharing her with me."

My wife picked up her cum stained thong from the floor and placed it Zak's hands as a souvenir of our sexual romp. He smiled, then kissed her one more time, shook my hand and left. Eva still looked sexy wearing just her garter and stockings which were stained with cum. We both showered and went to bed with very satisfied grins on our faces.

The next morning we talked over breakfast. We both admitted to each other that our recent sexual explorations were exhilarating and helped our marriage stay fresh. It was wonderful to be able to explore ourselves sexually without feeling guilty. We didn't know where all this was going to lead but we'd just see what happens, after all, we were still parents of two children, had jobs, and other family commitments but that didn't have to stop us from having a little fun when the opportunity presented itself. We didn't know if it would be with Zak again or some stranger when we were out of town but we were definitely going to be doing it again. We fucked one more time before picking up the kids later that morning. It was nice to have Eva to myself but my mind kept drifting to seeing her writhing in pleasure with her two previous lovers and wondering where our new found passion would lead to next.

Jay142
Jay142
3,628 Followers