All Comments on 'Watching Wife with Questions'

by prinnavea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Uhmmmm

Different, that's for sure. It's your first story so maybe you want constructive criticism. If so, this read more like a report than a story. The fact you say it's mostly true probably had something to do with that.It's better to use the germ of truth and build a story around it. Remember, a story should have a beginning, a middle and an ending.

Also study--not just read-- some of the better writers. GOOD LUCK! I'm giving you a three for a first effort.

PS: Drop the direct addressing of the reader. (Telling us you're chuckling etc. Try to tell the story so the reader will be doing that.)

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
I liked it.

Fun stuff!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
A light short scene...

A light short scene...amusing and an easy read...3*

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Short. Sweet. To the point.

Well written. Good dialogue between the two. Overall an awesome first.

Now you just have to write the one where she’s really loose because of her two huge black lovers. Then beat the guys with a bat and kick in their balls. And having videotaped them in their marital bed, launch it anonymously over the internet, and into the email boxes of friends, relatives, and work. At the same time raping her... financially. That is IF you’re going to please all of the BTB fans here (which I am one, but still can appreciate the light hearted fare)..

Bravo. Well crafted too. 5-stars.

Hmmm... maybe should have been in “Romance” section?

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 6 years ago
Very good effort

Your dialogue is good. The situation between the couple is not all that uncommon. I was thinking there was going to be a third person, and glad there was not. Both came into the marriage with baggage and dealt with it accordingly. That is where the fun can really begin. All in all, I enjoyed it.

Thanks

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Nice short one

This is a very cute story of a loving couple playing around. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well handled topic of the wrong thing to say and the recovery.

ExperiencedStoryteller again.

Nice job. Handled a concern of many women so that the situation becomes a forever closed concern for them both.

Fun, light, absolutely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Goodness gracious

An actual "loving wife"!

Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CHILDREN???

So she had two children. Both are out of the house. She is only 38 or 39 years old...... So is that one of the true parts?? Is that common in your country, region?

AMerryman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userprinnavea@prinnavea
Small town country boy I am. I grew up, got married, 3 kids. I am good with my hands, being mechanically inclined, can fix just about anything. If it is broke, as grandson would say, arms flailing, palms up, "I FIX!' oh! just to let you know the profile name ' Prinnavea' mean...