All Comments on 'Watching with My Best Friends Wife'

by nevermindthefalling

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent story

Tho I wonder how a 22 year old would ever marry a guy who wouldn’t fuck her much.

Also, in my experience, guys in that situation would at least jokingly offer to give the guy who didn’t like sex a hand in taking care of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic crap!!

A friend who stabs me in the back like your protagonist is dead, basta !!! And a slut who cheats me like that slut is divorced asap!! So whats the message of your crap???

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
He was completely drunk and passed out in the couch...

He was completely drunk and passed out in the couch...but in that state he still was a "light sleeper"! Really? He considered himself a "best friend"? Really? Not even a small regret for have cheated his wife of 10 years! Really? Did he ever loved her? Really? All these isssues turn this story into a bad one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Early

The cuck haters get up early to read the cuck stories and post hate remarks.

At least its not a sick fetish B.T.B story.Good story Thanks

nevermindthefallingnevermindthefallingover 6 years agoAuthor
So, you love it?

Haha wow. Okay. Well I'm starting to get a feeling that y'all don't like this story. Feel free to move on.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 6 years ago
Puke

I hate ass wipe candyass anonypussies. These cuck mother fuckers are always anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope his friend

puts him in the hospital, before he dumps his own wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a real life adventure

Thanks this one brings back a lot of memories...enough said 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-early

You seem to be up early looking for the "fetish" stories. Find any? Were you born crappy or does it just come naturally? Ass wipes like you crack me up. You're a laugh a minute. Keep up the good work, I'm sure the shit authors like your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 *'s

Just to piss off those motions that can't read that the Loving Wives category is supposed to be about extra marital fun, wife sharing and swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved your story! That's what "Loving Wives" category is all about. Keep em cumming.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 6 years ago
original

I like original! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

If middle school males were trying to do creative writing in porn it would come out like this. But perhaps without the trite dialogue and massive paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still she cheated on her sexless marriage

Resolve your problem on way or another or move on in a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kind of juvenile and embarrassing.

Like the movie Big, but should be titled, Big Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
As advertised, quick and fun

And hor, thanks

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Quick fix

A quick one- you still get the weird anon moralists proclaiming against infidelity; not sure what website they think they are on. Maybe there’s some uptight organization that exhorts it’s members to troll erotic sites and spread the good word of chastity? Wouldn’t be surprised. The low sex drive husband doesn’t have much more left in this marriage, if she has to please herself regularly. Usually the sex roles are switched. I foresee more extracurricular things for her in her future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid, nonsense and trash story. 1* for this garbage

Waste of time reading this garbage.....just pure crap with a wimp & cuckold writer.

1* for this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A bit unbelievable

A bit of an unbelievable story...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

Good story line, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very entertaining read

Absolutely loved the story.

Nicely written that builds the excitement.

Wish for more, if it's not too much asking.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

An really good friend takes care of the whore wife,without telling him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
incredibly erotic, well done

No wasted words, great fantasy and build-up to the consummation. Being a believable situation added to the arousal factor. One of the best stories in months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I thought the husband John would have gotten excited from witnessing the act, took sloppy seconds after his friend left and then texted thanks for possibly may have saving their marriage (maybe slut wife is the porn her watches).

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 3 years ago

Cute and entertaining; need I say more? 5*

XodanXodanover 2 years ago

Nice One

Don't get why extremist in faithfulness are reading "Loving Wife" stories ???

And I would add even reading porn at all : isn't that a way of cheating their own spouse ?

WTF are they doing here ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit and almost didn't rate. BUT!!!

MCs who go out just to get drunk/high!!! They are pieces of shit pure and simple. At least this one didn't drive. Friend who was alcoholic. Late at night dark. Drunk stumbling and ended in street hit and killed by car who didn't see him. Not a chance of missing. People saw it. BUT driver has to live with that when it was just an idiot that had a number of narrow occasions before this. Ok if just once or twice but then LEARN!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Cuckolded his friend and cheated on his wife. Probably knocked up his friend’s wife too. Nice guy - NOT. Going forward he’ll be drinking virgin drinks, pretending to get shit faced so he has to “sleep it off” on John’s couch and taking John’s wife every time he does. She’ll be his willing accomplice since John has no interest in making love to her. Eventually John will realize the 12 kids he’s raising are not his biologically and thank him for keeping his wife fulfilled sexually so he didn’t have to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous