All Comments on 'Waterway Wet Work'

by Jbrassmonkey

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nice day together on a secluded beach.....

.....I hope they have a great time and that the experience re-ignites their romantic and sexual desire for each other.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Wow

The first anon said it all. A loving couple reconnecting for love. It doesn't get any better.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

thanks for the flashback... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There must be some mistake. A married couple enjoying sex, with each other?!

What a refreshing change from the usual cheating cuckolding litter lying around this site. There wasn't much drama or suspense, but the sex was great, in large part because it was between two people who love and respect each other. Now that's fun fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What's the matter?

Can't take criticism?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are going to piss

an awful lot of sickos off and good for you.

JbrassmonkeyJbrassmonkeyabout 9 years agoAuthor
????

I don't know what either of you mean? How would I piss people off? And I haven't seen any criticism yet, just deleted a comment that made no sense to me had no value?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Hubby & wifey getting it on, NO cuckold bullshit! No kids around, no 3rd party bullshit, no big fucking deal. Just a long time married, hetrosexual couple re-kindling their sex life and everything that goes with it. A lil' slip can sometimes work wonders. LOL

Excellent writing!! BRAVO!! Keep contributing this type of work PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I love a well-written, erotic story of a couple finding new ways to be married to each other. Who knows were it will lead? Whatever direction their marriage takes as they continue sharing and exploring, some people here will complain - I suspect it's how they get off.

Whatever happens next in their lives, these are YOUR characters, and you're doing a great job. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Snoozefest

This may be the most boring story ever posted on this site. A man had sex with his wife on a boat. The end.

Is this really what passes for a four-star effort? I realize this is a "TBC", but still, there has to be a reason to keep the readers motivated to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well snoozefest

all the more reasons for you not to continue reading. Nobody twisting your arms here. I can't believe we get a new author in this category that isn't a cuck writer, the kind that "snoozefest" most likely prefers. A refreshing take for loving wives. For your first time, not a bad effort. 5* an incentive to keep on writing. We can use some new blood in this category. Long overdue. Thanks for an entertaining read. You know it's not always about controversy, watching wife being fucked by another, cheating and whoring that makes a loving wife story. Good job. (ML)

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Nice Read!

Thanks.Great.to.see a.TLW's story for a change.Look forward.to.more.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
To answer your question

You can piss people off by putting the story in the wrong category

This is loving wives the site defines that as :

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Your story doesn't qualify for that and readers will get pissed off.

However if you had put it in Erotic Couplings :

Wild one-on-one consensual sex.

It would have fit perfectly.

Perhaps you intend more in the LW direction with this story but the limited amount posted so far, which is nothing more than a sex scene, would have people believing the story is mis-categorized and that sends a few people bonkers :-)

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Unfortunately

A lot of anons take the LOVING WIFE label seriously because they haven't read the criteria for the genre. They expect romantic stories of loving husbands and wives when in fact they find cheating, swinging and other activities. It sends them into a tizzy!

They love to blame the authors when in fact the fault lies with the simple fact they haven't taken the time TO READ THE CATEGORY DEFINITIONS!

Still it makes for great entertainment reading all the anon flames when it's their own stupidity that got them there :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start!

Good first story! Keep writing, please!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Great Feel-Good Tale!

Excellent start for your first effort, especially in this battlefield called Loving Wives. No wimps. No cucks. No cheaters. No swapping. No sharing. No BTB. Just a Hubby and Wifey reconnecting and having some naughty fun with each other. Could've gone into other categories, but this is what LW needed right now. Excellent flash tale, man! Keep writing!

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BTW the others

@gordo The extra-marital fun is for the majority of the husbands whose have extramarital sex practicer wives the BTB and newer better women mates or wives after the divorce or the Literotica should write into the definition of LW the HUSBAND MUST NOT FUN! However the cuck stories should publish in other hub in that case, because in the cuck stories the husbands enjoy the extramarital affair of the wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Unfortunately

Even more unfortunately, you never said anything about the story, just about the right of others to have an opinion that I assume is different from yours. (I have to assume that because, as I said, you never really said anything about the story.)

<P>

I can only further assume that, despite the tone of your comments, you couldn't find anything good to say about the story.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is until now a LW story...

This is until now a LW story...But I know that for some people it's a boring story...No boring at all...Boring are some stories all the same, making men seem that don't have will, that are spineless!!! Ahhhhh, and the Bulls happy to be called that, forgeting that bulls are animal that only serve to making cows pregnat, then pass the days stupidly in the filds until they are killed because they became useless!!!! But opinions must be free and we must accept all, even if different from ours...4* for this one...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Gordo, re-read the category description

First, I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing. 5*

@Gordo ... read the category descroption CAREFULLY. The key aspect is a married woman who is ADVENTUROUS. Does NOT restrict the sex to cheating wives ONLY! Sweetie, in this tale, IS acting WAY outside of the couple's norm!

- Gropes hubby (unexpectedly) while outdoors

- Topless in public

- Makes out while exposed to passing boats, then gets drilled

- Finally, insists on continuing an inadvertent Ass-Access for

their first Hershey-Highway Hullabaloo!

I see no reason to deny that she was Adventurous. TLW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It is always nice to read about a True Loving Wife!

Thanks for a great flash tale. Boat People seem to have all the fun, LOL!

Yes this is good for your first effort! If you continue, it will be nice to learn more about these characters, and how and why they prioritize each other so well in this marriage! Perhaps some mistakes have been made, and lessons have been learned in their past that have helped them to arrive at the NOW- a newly discovered sexual renaissance. To avoid the critics of "boring", there DOES need to be some tension, drama/ conflict, AND of course resolution. This is best done through character development. And THAT, is best done through dialogue. Be careful, with your use of flashback, and plot out your timeline FIRST. But this intrigues me, because I really got a sense that things were not ALWAYS this good between them. Good Luck, and Welcome! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gordo12 why are you here?

Couldn't you tell from the 4.13 overall score that this wasn't one of your preferred swinging/willing cuckold tales? I was just waiting which one of you cucks would answer the authors question. I knew a cuckie couldn't pass up this opportunity to do some more slamming, and of course here he is and as usual, the anons are to blame. They beat this horse to death. Loving wives category description has been hammered to death by so many it's pointless. Notice the word & "more" which makes this category very broad. No reason a story like this wouldn't fit into this category. I don't know what's more loving than a wife that actually loves her husband and is a little adventurous, but then guys like you would never understand that concept. If you can't watch her fuck another it just isn't loving wives, is it?

For a first effort this isn't a bad read at all. Didn't find any fault with the writing or the content. Author I hope you continue to post in this category. It's refreshing to read something one doesn't have to wade through to determine if it's just another humiliating cuck story. 5* for your first effort. And yes gordo, it's another anon, sue me.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
Wonderful - 5 Stars

Finally, a true Loving Wife and wife loving story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
good for them

a great day together having fun as a happy couple.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
ROFLMAO

I see the anons are in full bloom!

@ Lickedeetysplit

thanks but if you read exactly what you posted all that would qualify for exhibitionist or anal. Two separate categories.

@Why are you here gordo 12

I am not a cuck and frankly can't and never have understood the cuck lifestyle. I usually 1 bomb those kind of stories so you'll have to find a new rant. Sorry! (not really)

@Everybody else

The AUTHOR ASKED WHY people would get pissed off and I merely answered the question for him. That didn't indicate I agreed with the sentiment. Frankly though there are too many anons who take the "Loving Wife" thing literally and fall face first in the mud. Grow up. There are other categories like romance or erotic that you can read without having to spend time mud slinging in the LW category.

OK back to your regularily scheduled nutcase anons flaming everything in sight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great a couple who love each other and explore fun stuff with each other and not some snake trying to hurt someone else's happy family.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
title though....?

The title could cause a little confusion.

Wetwork is a tradecraft term for killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving wife

We did something like this. Got caught eating her out, she pulled me into her cunt telling me not to look! The boat pulled up to the sand bar as she came! Looked up it was two girls . Wife tells them look but don't touch!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How dare you

How dare you write about a married couple enjoying each other? There must be a catch.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good no cheating story. Hope this author cm control the urge in future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous