Way Out of his League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

"Tomorrow, then?"

"Yes. Ah, at seven."

"Right!"

She walked away, drawing the gaze of every man in the store. Liz met her at the door and, with a glance over her shoulder at him, they left.

************

Lori smiled as the doorbell rang at seven, exactly. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her jet-black hair had its natural wave in it and tumbled over her shoulders. She wore a pristine, knee length, white and yellow, and sleeveless with straps, sundress.

She gave her father ample time to grill Matt before slipping on her white pumps, grabbing her small white purse, and walking downstairs. She was pleased with Matt's reaction as she descended the stairs. He literally gazed and gaped to the point her father turned around to look at her, as well, and Matt reddened in response.

"Does this one pass inspection, father?"

Her father joked.

"He seems like a nice young man. Questionable taste in young ladies, but a solid young man."

"Ah, hi, Lori. You look really nice."

"Do you need to get an MVI on his vehicle, daddy?"

Her father grinned back.

"I'm good, thanks."

Her mother greeted him as she walked in.

"Why, Matthew! What a pleasant surprise."

"Hello, Mrs. Greening."

Mrs. Greening inquired while looking at Lori and then Matthew.

"I thought you were joking about the future husband thing."

Mr. Greening looked curiously at his wife and she grinned back.

"I'll tell you after they leave."

Lori smiled at Matt with gleaming, perfect, white teeth and took his arm.

"Are you ready to go?"

Matt explained their plans to Lori's parents.

"We're only going out for some ice cream and then coffee,"

"They already have enough information. I'm eighteen after all. I could join the army, if I wanted."

Her father reminded her.

"You could always move out and pay for your own food, rent, cell phone, transportation, and university, too."

Lori stuck her tongue out at him and pulled Matt toward the door.

He found it difficult driving with her sitting next to him. Her legs were crossed and the hem of her dress conveniently slid up her smooth, tanned leg. She teased him.

"You better watch where you're going, instead of trying to size up my legs, or we're going to have an accident."

He immediately objected and blushed.

"I wasn't sizing up your legs."

She looked at him with amusement.

"You weren't looking at my legs?"

Though embarrassed, he had to admit it.

"Okay, I was."

"Well, keep it between the curbs, buddy."

"Sorry."

"I like you looking at me, but be careful driving."

"Okay."

"Do I make you nervous?"

"A little."

"A little?"

"A lot!"

Lori laughed.

"You'll get used to me."

"Ah, this is still all very difficult for me to believe that you're interested in me."

"You mentioned, on the phone, that you thought I was only fooling around by flirting with you or doing it to annoy my brother."

"Yeah, and I know I'm classified as a nerd, so having a girl as beautiful as you interested in me is somewhat...surprising!"

"Well, you hang out with nerds, but that doesn't necessarily make you a nerd. You're handsome and well-dressed, not necessarily stylish, but well-dressed, in a conservative way, you're intelligent, and well spoken. So, I don't know why it's at all surprising you'd attract girls."

"Well, maybe, and thank you, but I'd still classify you as way out of my league."

She reached over and took his hand.

"Stop it. Can you still drive and hold my hand?"

He gulped.

"Ah, I'll find a way."

She laughed.

"You'll be okay if you don't hold my hand and look at my legs at the same time."

"Got it."

They arrived at the ice cream parlor and she jumped out of the car before he could hurry around to open her door. She laughed at him and grabbed his arm. He had difficulty walking because she was so close and he was so nervous he thought his heart may skip a beat or two.

They sat at a small table in the corner and Matt ordered sundaes for them. Lori seductively ate hers by slowly eating the cherry and delicately and slowly licking the ice cream with her pink tongue. She laughed.

"I'm bad, Matt. I know you're nervous and I'm intentionally trying to arouse you. I can't help it, you're so cute. You'll still like me if I'm bad, won't you?"

He gulped.

"Uh-huh."

Lori had a twinkle in her eye.

"Would you think ill of me if I told you I wanted to kiss you on our first date?"

He gulped while starting to burn bright red.

"Not at all!"

They ate more ice cream as they looked at each other. He couldn't think of anything to say and she laughed.

"Hey! We need to get a picture of our first date so you can show the grandkids!"

She stuck her long, red, plastic spoon into her sundae, stood, and went over to pull a chair up to him. She grinned as she ran her hand down his cheek.

"I hope this phone has red face reduction."

She put her arm around him and leaned in.

"You, too."

He awkwardly put his arm around her and leaned in before she clicked a few selfies, put her cheek almost against his, and clicked some more.

"Okay, kiss and click, on the count of three! One. Two. Three!"

She kissed him full on the lips while she clicked another shot. His eyes were wide when she went back to her seat. She laughed as she looked at the pictures.

"Here! See!"

"Oh, god. Please don't show them to anyone else!"

"You look terrified. I'm not that scary, am I?"

"No, I was taken by surprise."

She smirked at him.

"So, when you drop me off and we do it, again, you'll be real suave?"

She showed another picture to him.

"Here! This is a nice one."

She had her head leaned into him and he didn't look as if he was about to shit his pants.

"I'll send it to you."

Her fingers danced on the phone.

"Okay, let's plan our second date. I don't want you getting cold feet."

"Ah, okay. Would you want to see a movie on Saturday?"

"Sure, but Friday night. You're not working or anything like that, are you?"

"No, not Friday night."

"So, I'll pick you up at seven. We'll have an equal opportunity relationship. I'll meet your folks, too."

"Lori, they may be surprised."

"They shouldn't be. Seven, okay?"

"Yeah. Sure, what movie do you want to see?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter. You can pick one out. One you want to see. Star Wars even, I don't care."

"Really?"

"Sure. Do you want to go get some coffee now?"

He stood first and waited for her, resting his hand very lightly on the small of her back as she smiled at him and went to the door. He was aware of how everyone in the shop, men and women alike, looked at her, but she seemed oblivious to them all. They drove to a coffee shop and sat in a corner booth. There was lots of room, but she slid in next to him so they were actually touching.

"Matt, I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to me being close to you."

"I don't mind."

"It makes you nervous, though."

"Well, yes."

"That's what I mean. We're going to have to get you over that."

He stammered and mumbled something. She smiled and continued.

"Do you know why?"

He looked back with a blank face and a few small drops of perspiration was forming on his brow as she reached over and slid her hand onto his.

"No."

"Because I'm putting a claim in on you. So, bitches better be backing off."

Then she laughed musically at the terrified look on his face.

"Any objection?"

"Ah, well, I ah-"

He drove her home after coffee and, when they pulled into the driveway, she reached over and squeezed his hand.

"I had a wonderful time."

She leaned in and looked at him as he sat there fidgeting and was clearly uncomfortable. She was amused and whispered to him.

"Kiss? Come on."

He turned his head to her and she helped him by tilting her head to one side and kissed him slowly on the bottom lip.

"Now, that wasn't too bad, was it?"

He was clearly sweating it.

"No."

He saw her reach for her door handle.

"Oh, wait! Let me!"

She smiled as he sprang from the car and ran to get her door.

She murmured to herself.

"How sweet."

There's work to be done, but this guy is the real deal.

****

Matt could barely sleep that night. Lori Greening's interest in him was confusing, to say the least. He actually wondered if it was some kind of bet or contest she was having with her friends (who could date the biggest nerd competition), but then she could've smoked it with any of the guys who were at Jason's. He was cool compared to some of those guys.

He still couldn't understand it. Lori Greening could have any guy she wanted, so why was she so interested in him? It boggled his mind. He was a sensible young man, but still a young man. The more he thought about Lori, how she looked last night, how she smelled, and how she sounded, the more aroused he became. He reached under the sheets to find his hard cock throbbing. He masturbated while thinking of her and gasped as a flood of cum pumped out, splattering over his belly.

He gingerly pushed back the sheets with his knees and feet, keeping his right hand, dripping with cum, over his belly as he slid over enough to get the box of tissues on his nightstand and mopped up the mess he'd made.

************

He had a shower, got dressed for work and went downstairs, apprehensive of telling his parents about Lori, where his father grinned at him as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey, buddy! Did you have a good time last night?"

His mother interjected before he could speak.

"Now, Bill, let Matt alone. Your father had to go get milk this morning and, ah, says he smelled perfume in the car."

She looked away, somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh, ah, yeah. I had a date."

His father was triumphant as he grinned at Matt.

"Told you!"

His parents weren't used to him going on dates.

"Ah, she's picking me up to go to a movie tonight and, ah, I think she expects to meet both of you, too."

His mother was somewhat surprised.

"Really? Is this serious?"

"Ah, well, yesterday was our first date, but I met her parents so I think she expects to do the same when she picks me up at seven tonight."

His mother looked at her husband.

"Oh, okay. That'll be nice."

"Ah, about her looks-"

His mother interrupted him.

"Now, Matthew, a person's physical exterior isn't supposed to matter."

She gave her husband another look and Matt knew she probably thought Lori was homely.

"But-"

"No, honey! If you like a girl, then we'll like her, too. That's it."

"Ah, okay."

"Now you better get to work!"

****

Matt's mother was curious that evening.

"What's her name, Matt?"

He could tell she was getting nervous because she was dressed much more formal than she usually did and told him she and his father were going out to dinner. He knew it was only an excuse to look more presentable.

"Lori Greening! She's Jason Greening's twin sister. I have to jump in the shower! Its six thirty already!"

He bolted upstairs and fifteen minutes later, Jane Robinson hissed in near panic.

"Bill, there's a car pulling in! It's only a quarter to, but that has to be her! Stand back from the window! My god!"

"That can't be her, Jane."

Lori had gotten out of her father's BMW and was walking up to the door. She wore snug blue-jeans with black strap heels and a jean jacket with the sleeves turned back. She also wore a tight T-shirt with Captain America's shield on the front, and a small, black purse on a long, skinny strap. Her full, jet-black hair tumbled around her shoulders.

His wife agreed.

"No, that can't be her."

Matt's father remarked.

"She can't be a holy roller, either. Wow! She looks like a model!"

Jane spoke as the doorbell rang.

"Okay, okay. I'll get rid of her, whoever she is."

She tried to sound polite as she opened the door and looked at the beautiful young woman on her doorstep.

"Hello!"

Lori returned the greeting with perfect, sparkling, snow-white teeth.

"Hi! I'm, Lori. I'm here to pick up Matt?"

Jane's mouth dropped open in disbelief and Lori gently smiled.

"Didn't he tell you about me?"

Mrs. Robinson snapped out of her stupor.

"Oh, yes! Of course! Please, come in, Lori!"

Jane closed the door and led Lori inside.

"Bill, this is Matt's friend, Lori."

"Way to go, Matt!"

Bill Robinson grinned while his wife reprimanded him and Lori blushed prettily.

"Bill!"

"Please, sit down dear. Can I get you anything?"

"Water would be nice."

After a few moments, Jane reminded her husband.

"Bill?"

"Oh!"

He laughed.

"I'll be right back."

Jane added.

"And tell Matt, Lori is here."

Bill went upstairs and knocked on Matt's door.

"Yeah?"

Bill opened it a crack and looked in. Matt was finishing getting dressed.

"Your smoking hot bombshell is downstairs, buddy!"

Matt grinned crookedly at his father, then his father whispered and winked.

"You're my hero, Matt!"

Matt went downstairs and saw Lori sitting on the sofa, with her long legs crossed, and chatting with his mother. He saw she wore a Captain America shield T-shirt and, after also being momentarily stunned by her young, round, beautiful breasts, which actually gave the shield a convex shape, he grinned at her.

"You'll never be a nerd, Lori."

She grinned back.

"I thought, maybe, you'd like it."

He agreed as an erection instantly started to grow in his jeans.

"It's pretty amazing!"

Matt's father verbally expressed his appreciation, too.

"God bless America!"

His father grinned at Matt, but he was also beseeched by his wife.

"Bill, please!"

Lori stood and sweetly spoke.

"It was so nice meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. Robinson!"

His mother responded.

"It was nice meeting you, too, Lori."

Hoping to go before his erection became too noticeable.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Sure."

Smiling, she walked over to him and took him lightly by the arm. As they walked to her car, he admitted with a shaking voice.

"Oh, my God, Lori! You look amazing!"

She giggled.

"The Mister America shirt does it for you, eh?"

"Ah, that's Captain America."

"Of course, honey."

They got into her father's BMW.

"Nice car!"

He knew nothing about cars, but it looked nice.

"Yeah. He rarely lets me borrow it, but he did when he found out I was going out with you, again. My folks like you. Do you think your folks like me?"

"Sure!"

"Your mom seemed at a loss for words when she answered the door."

"Lori, you look like a model. I don't think she was expecting my date to look like you. My dad definitely likes you."

She chuckled.

"He has his guy-glasses on."

****

They got to the theater, she took his hand, they walked in, he looked at her in shock, and she grinned.

"What?"

He saw some people he knew and they looked at him with disbelief.

"How about this movie?"

"You're only saying that because it's a chick flick. I want you to take me to one you really like."

So, he bought tickets to the latest sci-fi movie, a small popcorn and drinks, and they went into the darkened theatre where she teased him.

"Do you plan on putting the moves on me, Matt?"

"I'd have to invent some moves, first."

They found seats and she leaned into him as she nibbled on some popcorn before putting it on the seat next to her.

"Do I still make you nervous?"

"Yes."

"You'll get used to me."

She slid her hand onto his leg and he stiffened in his seat. She whispered as she gently massaged his thigh.

"Relax, Matt. It's only your leg."

He gulped.

"Yeah."

After some time, she took her hand from his leg, moved it to his chest, and snuggled against him. He sat there with his heart pounding. He was a smart guy and was doing the math. She wanted him to get close. She wouldn't mind if he felt her leg. Oh, she looked so good in those jeans!

If she wanted him to touch her leg, but he didn't, maybe she'd think he wasn't interested, but he was so interested he thought his head and heart would explode. So, very hesitantly and nervously, he reached over in the dark, put his hand lightly on her leg, and Lori grinned as she felt it.

"Matthew Robinson. You dog you."

He quickly pulled his hand away.

"Sorry!"

She reached over, took his hand and put it back.

"Oh!"

He started to gently massage her leg while she gently rubbed his chest. The movie ended and Matt realized he didn't have a clue as to what it was about. Lori had a plan.

"We'll wait a while for people to clear out."

When they finally were cleared out, she turned to him, smiling.

"Kiss?"

With his heart beating hard, he tilted his head and moved in. Their lips met and stayed there as they gently kissed. Lori had put her hand behind his neck and didn't let him withdraw, so he kissed her, again and again. She whispered to him as she eventually pulled back and the workers started coming in to clean.

"You're so sweet and tender."

****

She pulled up to the curb in front of his house.

"Matt, I'll walk you to the door! Would you like to go to the gym with me tomorrow morning? You can go in a few times as my guest."

"I don't think so. Gym's aren't really my thing."

Grinning, she stepped up to him and draped her arms around his neck.

"Please?"

"It's not that I don't want to hang out with you, I'm really not athletic."

"Please?"

She kissed him softly, but quickly, on his lips, his chin, his lips, again, while moving around his face.

"Please?"

"I mean, yes, sure."

"Great!"

She grinned as he looked dumbstruck.

"I'll pick you up at ten!"

With that, she clicked down the concrete walk.

************

The next morning, his mother repeated herself as she prepared breakfast.

"She's really pretty, Matt."

He sighed.

"I know, Mom. I don't know what she sees in me."

"Oh, Matthew! I never said anything like that! I only said she's really pretty."

His father called out as he came into the kitchen.

"Hey, my hero! How was the date last night?"

"Good, Dad!"

He grinned at his father as his mother walked back to the stove.

"Are you going to see her, again?"

"Yeah, Dad. She wants me to go to the gym with her this morning. She's picking me up at ten."

"Yes! My buddies are picking me up at ten to go to the golf course. Listen, if she's here before them, could you try to delay her so my buddies can see the smoking hot bombshell my boy is dating?"

His wife snapped.

"Bill!"

"What? I'm proud of my boy, Jane!"

He punched Matt on the arm as he walked by, on his way to get coffee. Mrs. Robinson put plates with ham, eggs, and toast on the table.

Matt didn't have to delay Lori. He was in his room, trying to figure out what to wear to the gym, when both she and his father's friends arrived.

Lori pulled up to the curb and, as she did, she saw an SUV pull up behind her and Matt's dad came out of the house with his golf clubs in tow. Okay, time to get in good with the future father-in-law, she said to herself. She was wearing a white crop top with the Nike swoosh, black knee-length yoga pants, and pristine white cross trainers, and her jet-black hair was tied to the sides in pig-tails. She got out and bounced up the walk, waving at Matt's father.

"Hi, Mr. Robinson!"

"Hi, Lori!"

He grinned back before looking at the SUV where his buddies were staring at Lori with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers