Way Out of his League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

Mrs. Robinson answered the door after Lori rang the bell.

"Hi, Lori!"

"Hi, Mrs. Robinson! Is Matt here?"

Jane held the door open.

"Come in, dear. I think he's getting dressed. Did you notice if Bill's friends here to pick him up, yet?"

"Yes, there was a SUV out front."

"No cat calls or whistles, I hope."

Lori coloured slightly.

"Ah, no, ma'am."

"That's good. They're fifty year old men, after all. I assume you get your fair share of cat calls, whistles, and car horns?"

"Ah, yeah. Some, I guess."

"Come into the kitchen and have some water."

She led the younger woman into the kitchen, passed her a bottle from the fridge, and inquired.

"Some?"

"Ah, a lot, I guess."

"You're a stunning young woman."

"So, I assume you're wondering why I'm dating Matt, right?"

"Well, yes. I guess I am."

"Well, he's very intelligent and he's real cute. I met him when I walked into our rec room one evening. There was a crowd, but I was instantly aware of him."

She'd stretched that part.

"I flirted with him, only in fun, you know."

She blushed, again.

"I'm sure Matt thought that's all it was, except I couldn't stop thinking about him. I basically had to beg my brother for his number. Now, every time I see him, my heart does a little flutter. I'm not playing with him or anything like that!"

Jane Robinson spoke in a slightly choked voice.

"I wasn't suggesting that."

Matt walked in and stopped.

"Oh, you're here."

When he noticed her workout clothes, he could only mutter one word.

"Wow!"

He wore a T-shirt and a baggy pair of grey sweat pants.

"Ah, I wasn't sure what to wear?"

Lori smiled.

"That's good, Matt. We're only going to the gym. The girls try to dress fashionable, but most guys wear real workout cloths."

He asked, suspiciously.

"Are you okay, mom?"

She quickly replied.

"Fine! You kids have fun."

She spontaneously gave Lori a quick hug and fled the room.

"What's-"

"We had a quick girl to girl chat, Matt. Come on."

"Has dad left?"

"Yeah, and don't worry, I strutted my stuff for his buddies. You guys!"

"Oh, ah, well."

She grinned and took his hand.

"Come on, Matt."

****

Matt didn't like the gym. There were too many machines and contraptions he didn't know how to use. He could see a few guys smirking at him from the corner of his eye. That changed in a hurry when Lori came over and whispered.

"You're doing great babe."

She gave him a short, but passionate kiss before wiggling away, again.

He knew he was being small minded, but couldn't help looking over and smirking back at the guys who were still looking at him, but in a completely different way.

Lori asked him as they left the gym.

"You're not working this afternoon, are you?"

"Ah, no."

"Good. My friend, Liz, and I are having a pool party this afternoon because it's supposed to get hot. I'll see if I can get Jason to hang out with us, too, so Liz doesn't feel like a third wheel. Sound good?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Come over any time after lunch."

****

Jason couldn't believe what Lori was saying.

"You want me to hang out with you guys?"

"Sure!"

He looked at her suspiciously.

"Why?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you hate my guts!"

"Don't be silly, Jason! You're my twin brother! I lo...I lo..., shit! I can't even say it."

Jason laughed.

"Exactly!"

"Matt's coming over and he's slowly getting used to me. He's still nervous as hell, and with Liz being here, too, he'll be really freaked out. You're his buddy, so you'll be doing him a favor."

"Liz will be here, too?"

"I didn't mention that part? Yeah and she said she got a new bikini, too. She thinks it may be too skimpy, though, and wants my advice."

"Ah! Well, Matt is my buddy and all."

She laughed.

"You like Liz, don't you?"

"Strictly from a physical perspective. She's, ah, certainly pleasing to the eye, but somewhat of a bitch, though."

Lori gave him a punch.

"Ow!"

"Try being nice to her sometime, asshole! Jeez!"

"What do you see in Matt, anyway? He's a nice guy and you're going to mess with his head."

Her answer was very simple.

"I'm in love with him."

"What!"

His mouth dropped open.

"Yes! I haven't told Liz, or Matt, or anyone. You're my twin and we should be close. We're adults now, not kids."

"Holy fuck, Lori!"

"So, you'll hang out with us?"

"Yeah, sure."

"And don't tell anyone about my feelings for Matt, yet. I think mom and his mom suspect, but don't know for sure, yet."

"Yeah, sure."

"I mean it, Jason. I don't want to scare him off."

****

Jason and Lori were by their backyard pool. Lori was wearing expensive sunglasses and a tiny, bright-yellow bikini. Jason was wearing knee length swim trunks that were blue with white palm trees. His glasses were mirror flight glasses. Liz came around the corner of their house carrying a bag. She wore a wide-brim straw hat, a wispy wrap-around, and an emerald-green, string bikini. Lori greeted her.

"Hey girl!"

Liz took off her hat and wrap-around.

"What do you think?"

Lori grinned.

"Hot!"

Lori looked at her brother.

"What do you think, Jason?"

"Ah, looks good!"

Liz looked at him suspiciously.

"Holy fuck, Jason! You're whiter than I am."

"Too much sun isn't good."

"You'll burn if you don't watch it."

"I'll put on some stuff in a while."

"I have some high block."

Liz took a tube out of her bag, squirted a copious amount on her hand, and started applying it to her ivory white legs. Jason verbalized an observation.

"Mirror sunglasses are a wonderful invention."

Liz smirked at him.

"They don't work if you blab about it."

Lori's phone beeped, she jumped up and grabbed it, and yelled as she ran into the house.

"Matt's here!"

Jason remarked.

"That girl's got it bad!"

"Doesn't she, though?"

Lori came back, leading Matt by the arm, and he looked slightly dazed. Jason greeted him.

"Hey, man!"

They all sat on sun chairs and stretched out.

"Did you see the web-cast of the SpaceX Falcon 9 launch the other day, Matt?"

Lori rolled her eyes.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!"

Liz giggled and Matt grinned, sheepishly.

"What the fuck did you think we'd be talking about? Football?"

"Well, no."

Matt softly replied.

"I'm wondering what the pay load was."

Liz asked.

"Video games?"

Lori added.

"Comic books?"

Jason grinned.

"I have to be doing something on the Space Station!"

They relaxed in the hot sun for some time as Jason and Matt discussed upgrades to their computer systems until Liz laughed.

"This is really interesting stuff boys!"

Jason sniffed.

"It's important stuff. Take your tech from you and see how long you last."

Liz spoke to Jason.

"My laptop is getting real laggy, lately."

"Ah, I could take a look at it if you'd like?"

Lori howled as she was pissed!

"What the fuck! You won't do anything like that for me!"

"Matt can take care of that now."

He whispered to his friend.

"Virus city! Tread carefully."

Matt changed the subject.

"Ah, that pool looks good! Anyone want to take a dip?"

Lori stood and jumped onto Matt's back.

"I'd love to! Come on, let's go!"

She reached back and slapped his ass.

"Okay!"

He ran with surprising speed and jumped into the deep end of the pool. Lori wasn't expecting it and came up sputtering, causing Jason and Liz to howl with laughter. They ran and jumped in as well. Liz came up sputtering and Jason laughed as he wiped the water from his face. Jason swam to her as she sought out the shallower section.

Lori called out.

"Okay! Piggy back battle! Best two out of three!"

Matt was concerned.

"Is this a good idea? One of you girls may hit your head on the side of the pool."

Lori assured him as she splashed over to him.

"We'll stay in deep and in the middle. I'll be okay. Down boy!"

She grabbed him by the shoulders, pushed him down, and climbed onto his shoulders. He rose, coughing and spitting, and she laughed as she wiped the water from his face. She wiggled her hips while looking over at Liz.

"Ready?"

Liz called for Jason.

"Come on, Jason!"

He swam over to her, looking nervous.

"I'm not all that heavy!"

"I'm sure I can manage."

He got in front of her and submerged as she gingerly got onto his shoulders and he slowly stood. She giggled as she wiped the water from his face.

"Hold on, horsey."

Lori snickered.

"I think this is going to be hard-on jousting."

Liz laughed and the guys blushed as Lori sneered over to Liz.

"Ready witch?"

Liz screamed at Lori and shook her fist in the air.

"Come on, bitch!"

She whispered to Jason.

"Fade to the side when we get close."

Then Liz bellowed.

"Charge!"

The guys ploughed forward through the water toward each other. At the last moment Jason veered to the side, as instructed, and Liz grabbed Lori's arm to give her a sharp tug forward. Lori and Matt pitched forward as her arms were flailing and she was squealing as they collapsed with a splash.

Jason yelled while the others were under water and Liz grinned.

"Woo hoo!"

Matt and Lori resurfaced and she grinned as she pushed Matt down, again, and climbed up.

"That was sly, you bitch."

When they came together the next time, it was a mass of arms, legs, laughing, and cursing culminating both teams as they collapsed together. They laughed as they all emerged and mounted up, again. When they closed in, Jason yelled.

"Hold on Liz!"

And with that, he let go of her legs and pushed Matt (hard) on the chest. Matt and Lori fell backward and Jason grabbed Liz by the legs, again, before she could fall. They cheered and Jason jumped up and down as Lori relented.

"Okay! Okay! You guys win. I think I swallowed the whole fucking pool that time!"

Lori urged her brother as she made her way to the side and Matt followed.

"Dump her, Jason!"

Liz complimented Jason and lightly ran a hand along his bicep.

"You're stronger than you look!"

"Don't listen to her, Jason! Dump the bitch!"

Liz nimbly slid off of Jason's shoulders and gave him a brilliant smile. When they were all situated, Lori asked.

"Drinks, anyone?"

Liz asked.

"Drinks? Or drinks?"

"I have half of a bottle of vodka so we could make up a pitcher of punch?"

Matt interjected.

"Ah, I'm driving."

"One drink or two won't make any difference if you're here for a few hours, Matthew, you nerd."

Lori said the last part gently and affectionately, though, and went over to squat down by him and slowly kiss him on the lips. Jason wasn't comfortable.

"Do you have to do that, Lori?"

She grinned as she looked at him.

"Yup! He's my man!"

Matt shifted uncomfortably in his chair and Liz remarked as they went inside.

"He's so shy, Lori!"

"Yeah, but he's coming around. He's a work in progress."

"I can tell you really like him."

"Yup, and don't say why or I'll punch you in the nose."

Liz laughed.

"You get that a bit, eh?"

They found a pitcher and, while Lori got the vodka, Liz got the ice. They poured in half of the half bottle, added an assortment of fruit juices, and some chopped fruit. Four glasses and straws and they went back outside. They poured out some for the guys and passed them over. Liz bent over to pass Jason a glass and smirked.

"Mirror glasses or no mirror glasses, I can probably guess where you're looking."

He grinned.

"Yeah, thanks!"

Lori abandoned her chair to squeeze in next to Matt as she sipped, experimentally, on her drink.

"Move over."

She hooked one long, tanned, shapely leg over his as she remarked.

"Not bad. Put your arm around me before I go flat on my ass!"

Matt put his arm up and she snuggled against him as she whispered so only he could hear.

"Don't be afraid, Matt. Put your hand somewhere. It'll look funny hovering in the air. Put it on my hip, waist, tummy, leg, wherever. It doesn't matter, I don't mind."

She had her free hand on his chest and he ended up putting his on her hip. Jason was asking Liz about her laptop so Lori continued in a low voice.

"Is that nice?"

He gulped.

"Yeah!"

"Move it around. They're not watching you."

Tentatively and slowly he ran his hand in circles on her upper leg.

"Do you like this?"

"Yeah."

Liz asked.

"She tans well, doesn't she, Matt?"

"Oh!"

His hand froze.

"Ah, yeah."

"Not like me. I have to slop this shit on all the time?"

She reached for her block and addressed Jason.

"Hey, man! Lori has her hands full, at the moment. Can you put some of this on my back?"

"Really? Oh, ah, sure."

Lori giggled and Liz shot her an amused glance. Liz tossed Jason the bottle and pulled her hair over her shoulders.

"The water touches my hair and foosh! They called me Frizzy Lizzy when I was little. Fuck, I hated that."

Jason muttered.

"I'm sure lots of girls would love to have your problems."

Liz gave him a dirty look.

"Sorry. I didn't mean for that to sound like that."

"I'll take your word for it."

Lori sighed.

"Jason, Jason, Jason!"

She ran her fingernails lightly over Matt's stomach and intently studied his erection, which was clearly visible in his trunks, as she whispered.

"You like that, don't you?"

He replied with what sounded like a very dry throat.

"Yeah!"

"It looks like it, too."

He gasped.

"Gawd, Lori!"

"Don't worry, babe! I want you to feel and respond like that."

"Oh, god!"

Liz looked over her shoulder, to Jason, and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Your hair looks nice when it's frizzy like that."

Lori called over.

"You're getting better, Jason!"

Liz made an observation.

"Lori, you should put some of this on or you'll burn, too. Here turn around."

"Okay."

As Lori turned around so Liz could apply the sun block, she looked at her brother and smiled.

"Want me to run in and get a box of tissues, Jason?"

Matt admonished her.

"Stop it, Lori!"

"Don't worry, dude. I'm used to it."

"He gives as good as he gets."

Lori ran a hand through her thick, black hair as she looked over her shoulder at Matt as Jason replied.

"Better, actually. She doesn't get half of it."

Matt shares an observation.

"You guys should have a truce."

Jason uttered a lame excuse.

"If we did that, I'd have to get a hobby, or something."

"Lori, is this enough block?" Liz asked.

"No, I think I'm really starting to burn."

"I think I got it all."

She lightly slapped her back.

"Come on, Matt. We need more ice."

Lori got up, pulled him up by the hand, too, and led him inside.

"Are you having fun?"

"Lori, I'm confused."

Her slender, curvy body was nearly on full display for him in her tiny bikini as she leaned back against the kitchen counter.

"About what?"

"Why are you interested in me? I don't get it. You look like a model or a Hollywood actress. Why me?"

"Jeez, Matt, not this, again."

"You're saying that because I'm not the only one asking you."

"I don't know, okay! You're cute. You're smart. Something is attracting me, big time, but I don't know what it is! What's the fucking problem?"

"I fear that, one of these days, you'll come to your senses or a real handsome and built guy will catch your eye and you'll suddenly wonder what you're doing with this skinny nerd. You'll walk away and I'll be a mess!"

"Well, like every relationship, that could go both ways."

"Come on Lori! Really?"

"Sure. I mean, I'm attracted to you, no matter what you may think about yourself. Some other girl could come along, prettier than me-"

"No girl is prettier than you, Lori. Get real."

"Well, that's sweet. Some pretty girl who's a super gamer and is a deep space physicist or alien microbiologist with a minor in brain surgery and you'll say, what the fuck am I doing with this ditz and gonzo lady?"

"You're not a ditz."

"You're not a skinny nerd."

"I still don't get it."

A single tear suddenly formed in her eye and ran down her cheek and he immediately exclaimed.

"Oh, God, Lori. I'm sorry!"

As he hurriedly took her into his embrace, she broke down and started sobbing as she clutched him.

"I don't fucking know, okay? I just love you, okay?"

She felt him tense up. She quietly thought out loud.

"Oh, fuck! Did I say that out loud?"

"What?"

"Oh! Nothing."

"I heard what you said."

"Shit. I didn't mean to say it. Just forget it, okay. It just slipped out in the moment."

"Holy fuck, Lori!"

He seemed shocked as he held her at arm's length and looked at her as she sniffed with wet eyes.

"You were comforting me, remember?"

"Oh! Sorry!"

He drew her into his embrace, again, and held her a while. He felt her tears and maybe some other bodily fluid wet his neck and shoulder.

"Ah, Jason and Liz will be wondering about us."

She pulled back and laughed as she sniffed.

"Yeah, and I think I may have gotten some snot on you."

She pulled a paper towel off to wipe him off.

"You don't have to worry about it, Lori."

All of a sudden, she remembered.

"Ice!"

"Oh, yeah!"

They got the ice and went back outside.

************

Matthew heard his mother calling him.

"Matthew! Lori's here!"

He felt his heart start to pound and his hands go clammy and he muttered, dejectedly, as he got up from his computer to go downstairs.

"Am I ever going to get used to this?"

He'd been dating Lori for a few week and sometimes it seemed, to him, as if he'd never get his brain back, again.

She looked beautiful! Of course she looked beautiful, she always looked beautiful, he thought. She looked at him with her sparkling, but deep, dark-brown eyes, and her jet-black hair cascaded over and around her shoulders. She had a tight, three quarter length sleeve, college shirt on and tight faded jeans. She flashed him a grin with perfect, sparkling-white teeth and his heart skipped a few more beats. Lori was talking to his mother who was taking a genuine liking to her.

"Hi, Matt!"

She glided over to him and gave him a full hug and kiss on the cheek. Closeness never phased her although he was somewhat embarrassed as his mother beamed at them.

"So, what are you kids going to do this evening?"

Matt responded.

"Kids?"

His mother grinned back.

"Young adults?"

"We're going to hang out and watch a movie. Matthew is still trying to come to grips with having a girlfriend."

Lori had a smile playing around her mouth. His mother grinned at him while he took Lori's hand and started to lead her downstairs.

"Girlfriend?"

Lori grinned back over her shoulder as they went down to the rec room.

****

"Do you want a soda, Lori?"

She grinned as she pushed him back.

"I want me some loving from my man!"

She quickly got on top of him and found his lips with hers. He put his arms around her waist as her tongue probed into his mouth. His heart was pounding and he couldn't think clearly. She raised her head and her hair splayed down around his face. He could barely see her face, but she looked incredibly beautiful.

"Do you miss me when we're not together, Matt?"

"Truthfully! You're all I can think of! It's driving me crazy. I can't get anything done, I'm making mistakes at work, I-"

"What?"

He suddenly admitted to himself more than telling her.

"I'm in love with you!"

She immediately started rapidly kissing him with short, little kisses all over his face.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers