Way Out of his League

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

"Oh, Matthew! I love you too!"

She sank her head into his shoulder as she laid on him with her legs straddling his and her crotch pushed against his. He knew he had an incredible hard-on and was worried she'd feel it. Then he suddenly realized, not only had she already felt it, but she'd suddenly started to push against and grind into him. He gasped as he was frightened and confused.

"Lori!"

She whispered wetly and softly into his ear.

"Squeeze my bum, Matt?"

He began to speak.

"I-"

He had flashes of her shapely round backside in her bikini bottoms, and in tight jeans like the pair she wore then, swirling around in his confused head as he slipped a hand down to her bum and he gasped.

"Wow! Oh, my god!"

She whispered as she started working her hips, massaging his erection with her jeaned crotch.

"That's it, Matthew."

It got too much to bear and suddenly he felt the buzzing feeling in his crotch and was horrified to feel ejaculate flooding his boxers. He shifted, uncomfortably, under her, but she seemed to know what was going on.

"Shh. Matthew, honey, it's okay! Shh, don't worry!"

His orgasm subsided. She kissed him a few more times, sat, and shifted down enough to sit on his thighs. He gasped as she gently took his belt buckle and began to unfasten it.

"Lori! Oh, god! Don't-"

She kindly looked at him.

"Matthew, don't worry. This has gone on far enough. You're not going to be intimidated to be with me anymore. I won't have it."

She gently pulled his T-shirt up. Sperm had shot out and was slick on his belly and he could smell it. She continued to undress him as she pulled down his zipper and, grasping his jeans by the waist, started to tug them down.

"Here."

She got off of him, grabbed his jeans, again, and pulled them down over his legs and off. She took the remote, turned the TV on, and gingerly took his sodden boxers off, as well. She used them to wipe around his crotch, folded them, and tossed them down.

"By the way, I started on the pill immediately after our first date."

She smiled as she unbuttoned her jeans.

"God, I fell for you so hard and so fast!"

"Lori-"

He didn't know what to say as he gazed at her as she peeled her jeans over her shapely hips and wiggled as she pulled them down. Her sky-blue, silk panties were caught up around her gorgeous tanned legs as her jeans fell down and she kicked them away. He was vaguely aware his parents were still upstairs, but that seemed to be a faraway, inconsequential, fact when it suddenly hit him that he was only seconds away from losing his virginity. His mind was reeling.

"Lori-"

She smiled as she pulled her panties off and he gazed at the neatly trimmed, short, black hair that couldn't hide her puffy brown lips. She didn't take her shirt off, but got on him, again, and found his lips for the second time. His cock quickly started to harden, again, and she whispered as she reached between them.

"Are you ready?"

Her fingers found the head of his cock and she directed and pushed it against her lips.

"Oh, god, Lori! I love you!"

She whispered back.

"I love you, too, Matthew Robinson!"

She exhaled as she gently dropped down with her hips and his cock head slid inside of her. He gasped and his arms started to fully wrap around her.

"Oh, god!"

The feeling of his cock sliding inside of her was indescribable and he sucked in his breath as, slowly, more and more of him slid in until he was fully inside of her. It felt like a spongy, warm, wet hand was squeezing his cock in a vice-like grip and he gasped in pleasure.

"Oh, god!"

She hissed into his ear.

"Oh, Matthew! Oh, god! It feels so good!"

He managed to gasp, again, as his tongue lolled out of his head like a dog.

"Oh, god!"

All of his senses were being bombarded at the same time. The feel of her soft skin, his cock inside of her, her fresh scent, and her black hair over his eyes. Then she started to move and the pleasure from his loins started to increase exponentially with each passing second. She pulled slightly off of him and then pushed back down, slowly fucking him. Each time, she withdrew further and he gasped in pleasure as his cock was sliding fully inside of her, again. She had perhaps a dozen strokes in when he gasped.

"Lori! I'm going to-"

She hissed into his ear.

"Whenever you want!"

She let herself go. Having him inside of her was enough and her body started to tingle with pleasure as she fucked him harder, feeling his cock move inside of her as he gripped her and gasped into her neck as he exploded inside of her. She came fiercely as she grinded him hard and bit into his shoulder to keep from yelling out. They were lying there, panting, in the dim room as he held her close and tight to him, his cock still inside of her.

"Oh, god!"

She pushed up, pulled her hair over to one side, gave him a loving smile, and whispered.

"There."

She tenderly kissed him on the mouth before he whispered back and he felt a stupid smile start to spread over his face.

"I can't believe it!"

"I have to take care of my man!"

She gave him another long, slow kiss and said.

"We'd better get dressed, though."

She pulled back and his cock was pulled out of her to wetly slap down against him.

"Let me use the washroom, first."

She got up, found her panties and jeans, and grinned at him before dashing into the washroom that was off of the rec room. As he looked down at his moist, spent cock, he said to himself, Holy smokes! I'm not a virgin anymore. Wow! He eased up and found his cum-drenched boxers to wipe up around his cock before pulling his jeans back on and buttoning them.

When she came back out, she went over to him, he took her into his arms, and held her, possessively. He whispered through her thick, black hair as he marvelled at how her shapely body was molded against his.

"I love you."

She replied with a mock pout as she snaked her arms around his neck.

"You'd better."

He hugged her snugly around the waist for a long period of time until she suggested.

"We should dance! Do you like to dance? Hold on."

She managed to break away from him, which wasn't easy as he didn't feel like letting go. She grinned at him after she managed to detach from him.

"You're so sweet!"

She got her phone.

"I have a long set of love ballads. Girlie love music, you know."

She put the first song on and went back into his arms. They danced, talked, laughed and made out for well over an hour, never leaving each other's arms. She whispered.

"I feel you!"

In fact, he'd been somewhat erect for some time, but she'd been enjoying the dancing.

"Come on."

She smiled as she led him back to the couch.

"You mean-"

He sounded shocked.

"Of course, silly. I told you, I'm going to take care of my man. As if we're adults. We're in love so we're going to be having sex, pretty much continuously, from now on except when you piss me off and then I'll hold back until I get my way. That's the way it works, Matthew."

She grinned at him, he absorbed it, and then grinned back. She unfastened his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, again. As they fell around his ankles, she playfully pushed him and he fell back onto the couch. Taking his jeans, she pulled them off altogether and, as he looked up, she quickly wiggled out of hers, too. He whispered as she straddled him, again.

"My god, you're so beautiful. Ah, Lori?"

His hands were loosely at her waist and found the bottom of her shirt.

"Ah, can I?"

She whispered.

"Of course you can, baby."

She held her arms up as he stripped her shirt off, leaving only a pristine, white, lacy bra with her full round breasts trying to push out over the top. She tried not to laugh at the look of wonder on his face as he reached out with a trembling hand to lightly touch one. She giggled as she leaned in.

"Now's the challenge, Matthew. Take it off of me."

He was proud of himself. Even though his hands were trembling, he took his time, found the clasp, and fairly easily unfastened it. Lori was very impressed.

"Wow!"

She giggled as she leaned back, pulled it off, and tossed it onto the couch next to them. He was impressed for a different reason.

"Wow!"

He looked at her full, shapely breasts and their hard, brown nipples as he reached up, with both hands, to feel and caress them.

"Do you like my breasts?"

She giggled as he nodded and continued to gape.

"You need to take your shirt off, too, Matthew."

She took his T-shirt and pulled it off.

"I know I'm no muscle man."

She whispered.

"No, Matthew, honey, but you're beautiful."

She ran her fingers lightly over his chest, shoulders, and arms. He was quite slender without too much muscle definition. She rose up, moved her breasts over his face, and heard him exclaim.

"Oh, god!"

Then his mouth was around a nipple. She whispered as his hands went to her ass and he sucked and kissed her breasts.

"That's it, baby! Yeah! Oh, I love it, baby!"

She enjoyed the attention a while longer before reaching down and finding his cock, again, to press it against her wet pussy. They gasped together as she slowly slid down on it and she whispered huskily.

"Oh, Matthew! I love being with you like this!"

She started to fuck him, again, bouncing on his lap. He muttered as he looked at her breasts and held her by the waist.

"Oh, god!"

She made little gasps each time she bounced on him and his cock speared deep inside of her, then he grunted.

"Lori, can I?"

She knew what he meant and held him tight around the neck after settling on his lap.

"Oh, god! Yes!"

He carefully rolled them over on the couch to lay her onto her back without sliding out of her. She adjusted her arms to go around his waist with her forearms running up his side and her hands gripping onto his shoulder blades. She also opened her legs wide, lifted them, and hooked her crossed feet lightly behind his bum as he got on his forearms. Tentatively, at first, he began looking down at her with wide eyes as he slowly fucked her and she gave a little sob as she started to get overwhelmed.

"Oh, Matthew!"

He was suddenly alarmed and concerned.

"Lori! Are you okay?"

"Oh, god, yes! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

He immediately started, again, with more urgency, and started to develop a rhythm. She couldn't stand it anymore. She loved him so much and he was finally making love to her. She dug her nails into his shoulders, threw her head back, locked her legs around him and had the most wonderful orgasm of her life.

Matthew was amazed to watch Lori climax. She looked like an angel as he was making love to her. Her orgasm caused him to climax as well and his cock buzzed with the pleasure radiating down his legs as he exploded inside of her and she panted.

"Oh, god! Amazing! Wow!"

He panted into her ear as he recovered.

"I love you!"

She looked over his shoulder and saw red nail marks where she'd gripped him.

"Oh, god! Did I hurt your back?"

"What? Oh, Lori, don't worry about that. Wow! That was so incredible!"

"Get up and let me see, Matthew!"

He reluctantly got off of her, sat on the edge of the couch, and she jumped up to sit behind him, only to be shocked.

"Oh, Matthew! You're bleeding! Oh, baby, I'm so sorry!"

He turned around.

"Are you kidding? No, Lori, don't be sorry for anything. That was incredible!"

He took her into his arms and kissed her deeply.

"I think we better get dressed, again, though."

She got behind him and lightly kissed where she'd scratched him in the throes of passion.

"Okay. Here."

She grinned as Matt got dressed without his boxers.

"Don't get him caught in the zipper!"

He grinned as he got his boxers and folded them to put into the waistband of his jeans.

"I have to ditch these. Do you want a pop or anything?"

"No, but I'm starving!"

He grinned.

"Me too! Come on, let's raid the fridge!"

She demanded.

"Your hand!"

"Oh! Ah, okay."

They went upstairs and found his mother in the kitchen. She looked down to see them holding hands and smiled, warmly.

"Oh, hi you two! How was the movie?"

Matt blushed and Lori smiled.

"Movie? What movie?"

Mrs. Robinson's eyes opened wide and Lori laughed.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers