All Comments on 'Wayne & Sandy & Their First Adventure'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Help Us!

Just where my feelings are and how do I convince My wife to try this, she Will Love it! Help me!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Very much enjoyed your story

which was quite well told. The only exception to that, I found (though perhaps my opinion is only personal), was where there was a bit too much made of Wayne's and Jim's heterosexual fears of enjoying the double-pussy stuffing too much. However, that's a small point. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Hell of a great story! If it was real and I was husband I'd have cleaned up after wife and Jim were done lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I watched my wife fuck my best friend one night. It was the most erotic sight I've seen. She later fucked him many times over the next few months with my permission. I loved to hear about their escapades and fuck her wet pussy afterwards. I was fucking two different women at the same time so we both had our flings. We have now been happily married 29 years so it did not damage our relationship. You guys that claim this is a disaster in the making are either jealous or prudes. So, quit reading these type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please

That's a great format for new series of stories, about a foursome. Please write these stories.

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
My kind of story

Not their last adventure, i hope. Ride’em into the sunset, Sandy!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wayne is a pump and a cuck. His wife is now a whore. Another overdone LW trope.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck wants whore to fuck his friend..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous