Wayne & Sandy & Their First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was shifting in his chair, obviously uncomfortable with such a good look up her skirt, not knowing quite what to do. Sandy could see him trying to ignore the view and watch the game only to give in and steal another look. Sandy realized that she had to pee and decided to do so.

"You guys excuse me for a minute, OK," Sandy asked.

"Sure, goahead babe, no problem," Wayne replied, not even bothering to look at her.

Sandy entered the bathroom, raised her skirt, pulled her panties down and sat down. Now she had an inspiration. She let her panties drop to her ankles and kicked them off. If this didn't turn up the heat nothing would.

When Sandy returned to the room Wayne and Jim were in a heated discussion about the game. It was good natured though and Sandy appreciated the fact that they were so engrossed. It allowed her to sit down again and position her skirt exactly like she wanted without anyone noticing. Soon the discussion was over and they returned to watching the game. Sandy spread her legs slightly, watching Jim from the corner of her eye. She saw him look toward her and linger, then look away. She decided she needed to open up a little more. She checked once again to see if Wayne could tell what she was doing and decided he could not. She spread her legs open just a bit more and waited.

She didn't have to wait long. Jim took a glance and froze. It was all Sandy could do to keep from laughing. She knew now that he was looking directly at her pussy. As she watched the game she would shift just very slightly knowing that her pussy was probably opening and closing slightly. She was not shaved but was slightly trimmed. She could feel that her pussy was so wet that the lips had to be glistening now. As she watched Jim she realized that he was staring, not even continuing to watch the game.

Sandy decided that maybe she was taking it a little too far too fast. She turned, looked at Jim and said.... "have any of your players gone on to play big time football Jim?"

Jim was so flustered he could hardly answer......" um uh, well yeah, sure, had a few," he stammered.

Sandy gave him a few more seconds to think then asked, "have any of them went on to the NFL?"

"Well no Sandy, at least not yet," Jim answered, now not quite so flustered.

Sandy kept her feet tucked under her and the evening continued, watching the game and including the usual small talk.

Eventually the evening concluded with the usual thanks and an invitation to Jim to please come back again which he insisted he would do.

Sandy did notice that Jim kissed her goodbye on the lips instead of the usual cheek and his hug was a little stronger than what it had been in the past.

As Wayne closed the door Sandy had a knowing smile on her lips.

"Well, you didn't seduce him," Wayne said teasingly, "I figured you'd be flirting with him and who knows what else."

Sandy simply laughed.

"You aren't very observant dear," Sandy said mockingly, "I did everything but fuck him."

"What the hell are you talking about," Wayne asked.

"Well," Sandy began, "first of all I bent over and showed him my boobs I don't know how many times."

"Yes, yes, I saw that," Wayne said, " but that's no big deal."

"No, well then I let him see up my skirt as far as my panties," Sandy replied, " then when I went to the potty I took my panties off and came back and let him have some nice long looks at my pussy. Didn't you see his hard-on, "Sandy exclaimed, " I'm surprised he didn't poke a hole in his pants."

"Bullshit, I don't believe that," Wayne snorted, "let me see under your skirt."

Sandy smiled wryly and raised her skirt, exposing her hairy pussy to him.

"How's this lover, does it bother you that your friend saw your wife's pussy?"

"Oh wow, you actually did it didn't you," he said excitedly, "you actually flashed him. I never dreamed that you'd do it. If you went that far I'm surprised you didn't fuck him."

"Wayne, I told you, "Sandy replied, "tonight was just for dinner and getting better acquainted."

"Well, I would say you got a whole lot better acquainted," Wayne laughed.

"Yes and it was very stimulating so I think you better come upstairs with me and put out this fire that's raging between my legs," Sandy said.

"Yes ma'am," Wayne replied, "whatever you say."

Wayne and Sandy had a lovemaking session to end all sessions. Wayne was turned on by the thought of what he and his gorgeous wife were going to try to do with their friend Jim while Sandy was just turned on.

Sunday morning was much like any Sunday morning, late breakfast, the Sunday newspaper, only Wayne had not had time yet for the paper, he and Sandy were busy discussing just how they wanted to approach Jim about engaging in a threesome with them.

"Well I think I should just come out and ask him if he wants to fuck you," Wayne said, "after all he was staring at your pussy all evening."

"Wayne, you gotta be kidding me," Sandy snorted, "you know what kind of guy Jim is. All that would accomplish would be to scare him off."

"Well, I don't know," Wayne replied, maybe you're right but how in the world are you planning on doing it?"

"I think you guys could somehow just start talking about marriage and relationships, I mean you could start out asking him if he would like to get married someday then somehow in the conversation mention that you have some crazy ideas but you're sure it's not something he would ever want to do. You can tell him that you would like to see someone make love to me and then if he doesn't react to that he's dead."

"But what if he tells me I'm a terrible person or whatever," Wayne asked.

"Well," Sandy replied, "if he criticizes you, tell him you suggested it to me one time and I said I would think about it. Make him realize that it's not something that's impossible. On the other hand if he seems a little interested then you can push him a little and see what he says."

"Got it all figured out don't you," Wayne laughed. "OK babe, I'll give it a try.

Wayne knew that Jim was not going to be at Lion's club on Monday due to a short meeting at school but he solved the problem Monday morning with a phone call to Jim. He said he wanted to buy lunch for Jim saying that they would eat at the diner and said he wanted to thank him in some small way for such a great time Saturday night.

The two of them ordered a sandwich and settled in for a visit.

"Tell me something Jim, I know it's none of my business but have you ever thought of getting married?"

"Oh sure," Jim answered, "I'd love to find someone like Sandy and settle down but you gotta find someone first. I mean I had a couple of girlfriends in high school, then in college there was a whole group of us that would hang out together and we'd pair off occasionally for a dance or whatever but never really went with anyone. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty quiet, maybe even backward. "

"Well Jim," Wayne said slowly, "I'm not exactly a livewire but I ended up doing pretty good."

"Hah," Jim said, "more than pretty good. Sandy's a doll and besides she can cook up a storm."

"Yep, that's true," Wayne said, "and to top it all off things are pretty good in the bedroom."

"Well, I don't have any right to know about something that personal but I'm even more envious now than I was," Jim said.

"Yes, of course," Wayne said, "but we have to keep it hot for each other. Just like now. We've decided to sort of open things up a little in order to keep things smoking."

"What in the world does that mean," Jim inquired, "you don't mean like, well like having sex with someone else do you?"

Wayne wasn't sure what to say or do for a moment. This whole thing could hinge on how he handled it.

"Look Jim, I don't want you to think we're terrible or some kind of perverts but we are both very sexual. people. After this long things really do get a little stale. I love Sandy more than life itself but for some reason I am incredibly turned on by the idea of lying there with her, kissing her or playing with her breasts, while someone else is making love to her. It's not something I can really explain Jim except that like I said, I am still hopelessly in love with her and this is something that we want to do together, not alone, not swinging with another couple, just a relaxed and loving threesome."

It was one of those moments where you could hear the veritable pin drop. It was probably Wayne's imagination but it seemed that everyone had quit talking, dishes had quit clinking together not even noises from the traffic outside. It was what was occasionally referred to as a pregnant pause.

Finally, in a thoughtful manner Jim began to speak softly......." I don't think I understand any of it Wayne but I still have a lot of respect for you guys, I guess that if it's both of you that are looking for this type of thing then it's nobody else's business. How in the world do you expect to find someone to participate with you? I mean you can't just put an ad in the paper."

Wayne and Jim both laughed.

"No, you're right about that," Wayne said, "but there are places that you can. There are certain magazines, there's Craigslist on the internet as well as some particular sites on the internet that are sexual in nature."

"But then you would be dealing with a stranger wouldn't you. I mean how would you know what kind of person you'd be getting, you know what I mean?" Jim inquired.

"Yes, I know, and that's a concern of ours too. We haven't quite figured out how we can address that particular situation," Wayne answered. We were talking about it yesterday. All we need to do is find someone we are friends with who is single, attractive to Sandy and interested in our little project. I don't know we just, well you know..................."

Wayne let the conversation dangle, not finishing his sentence, hoping that Jim would pick it up.

Jim was chewing slowly, not saying a word. Wayne was hoping that he was connecting things up in his head, after all he was a very smart individual. Maybe he was wrestling with idea, trying to decide if he could do such a thing. Finally Jim spoke.

"I don't know if you were talking about me or not Wayne. Sandy is a very attractive lady and I'm not going to lie to you, to me she is very physically attractive too. I just don't know my friend, I don't know if I could go through with something like that. I don't want to insult you but I am strictly heterosexual. I would have no interest whatsoever in any contact with you."

"Oh hell," Wayne said, "I couldn't do anything like that either. Jim, my interests run only to the ladies, no way am I interested in any male contact."

"Well," Jim said, "I'm going to have to think about this Wayne, I just don't know."

"Listen Jim," Wayne said seriously, "I don't want this to affect our friendship. If you are turned off by this just forget it, OK. I don't wanna lose a friend over something like this."

The guys continued their lunch and conversed about the upcoming football season. Wayne questioned Jim about his squad and how well he thought they would do this year.

"Now I know you guys don't have any kids but you still need to come and watch us play some Friday night,"

Jim said.

"You're right," Wayne answered, "you're absolutely right. I promise we will come to your first home game, how's that?"

"Sounds great," Jim said, I just hope we have a good game that night. That's probably the toughest game we'll have all year."

Both of them laughed and continued with their lunch.

When they left the restaurant and headed for their respective vehicles nothing more had been said about the threesome and both seemed relieved at that.

"OK Wayne," Sandy asked breathlessly, "you texted me that you were doing lunch with Jim so what was said, is he up for a little sex play, our little threesome."

"No, he did not agree to a threesome Sandy, "Wayne answered seriously, "he thought the whole thing is a little strange. I think he is having trouble reconciling the fact that we love each other yet are willing to involve someone else in our sex life."

"Well, did you tell him that I am going along with it too, I mean it's not just some dirty idea that you're trying to push off onto me. " Sandy was speaking frantically now, crestfallen at the idea that Jim might not want anything to do with their plan.

"He's going to think about it Sandy, it doesn't mean that he won't do it, OK. Relax babe, give him a little time. You gotta remember, we just threw this at him a few hours ago. You know how slow and conservative he is. Just give him a chance to think about it.

The remainder of the week came and went with no contact from Jim. On Fridays Jim occasionally stopped and had a beer at the local sports lounge so Wayne decided to join him, just to check in with him, not even mention the threesome, just talk sports and see how he was doing. Wayne was disappointed to learn that Jim had gone to a weekend coaches conference in the big city to hear presentations on new rules for the upcoming football season.

He knew that Sandy would be very disappointed at this news.

"So what does it mean honey, I guess he's just not interested is he?"Sandy questioned.

"Now look sweetie," Wayne began gently," we both know that Jim is a reserved and careful person who I'm sure is examining every aspect of the situation, deciding if it is something that could cause him a lot of difficulties in view of his position in the community."

"I guess we'll just have to wait," Sandy said wistfully," I don't know if I can Wayne. I've been fantasizing this in my mind for days and days. I've pictured everything we are going to do and I might as well tell you, I cannot wait to fuck our friend. "

Wayne chuckled......." I bet you've got it all mapped out don't you. Well baby, if we have any luck at all we will get a chance to follow your plan. Like I said, just wait it out. "

The week seemed to drag on for both Wayne and Sandy. Each night Sandy thought they would hear from Jim the next day, only to be disappointed. She decided that maybe it would not happen after all. The weekend dawned and still no word from Jim. On Sunday afternoon the phone rang and Sandy answered.

"Oh Sandy," Jim said, "I expected Wayne to answer. How are you?"

"I'm good Jim," Sandy replied, "and you?"

"I'm good too," Jim said, "could I uh, could I talk to Wayne please?"

"Sure," Sandy said, "here Wayne, "she said rather disappointedly, "it's for you," handing the phone to her husband and walking from the room. Sandy was convinced it was one of two things. Either it was a call about sports or something or he was going to tell Wayne that he was not interested.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table.

Wayne walked into the kitchen shortly after and said...."well that takes care of that," he said.

"Yep, that's what I figured," Sandy replied sourly, "well I can't think of anyone else so I guess your fantasy will die right here."

"What are you talking about girl," Wayne said with a snicker, "Jim just told me that he is really nervous about the whole thing but he wants to at least give it a try."

Sandy reacted with shock.

"What!!," Wayne are you kidding me? Did he really say that?"

"He sure did. Said he would prefer some time on the weekend but that's exactly what he said," Wayne said with a smile on his face.

The thought of it all made Sandy breathless. It was actually going to happen.

"Oh Wayne, I'm not going to be able to eat, sleep or anything else. Please understand sweetheart, I love you just as much as I ever did, it isn't anything about love, it's just about sex, excitement, whatever."

"I know baby, I know, "Wayne said, "it was after all my idea, remember? There's just one thing, Jim said that he is not looking for some wild fling, he hopes that somehow even though it is a sexual situation that it can be handled with a little bit of class."

Sandy smiled and nodded.

"Well, we've plenty of time. How about next Saturday evening?" Wayne asked.

"Sounds good to me sweetie, now, how about taking me upstairs and fucking the hell out of me?"

Wayne grinned, bowed, and said....." at your service madam."

Sandy spent most of the week trying to plan their upcoming weekend. On Tuesday she purchased two bottles of her favorite red wine. On Wednesday she decided that she just couldn't go through with it. On Thursday she was horny as hell and decided she needed a pretty set of panties and bra. She visited the lingerie store at the mall and bought the raciest red bra and panty set they had. She also picked up a pair of red thigh highs. On Friday she purchased the supplies she needed for the hors D'oeuvres.

Throughout the week Wayne had tried to talk her into letting him have sex with her but she denied him each time.

"No babe," not this week," Sandy said, "we need to really be in a heightened state for Saturday night. Hope Jim is doing the same cause I intend to wear his ass out."

They both broke up laughing. Wayne was still astounded at how the course of this plan had worked out. Sandy, at one time, had been pretty uptight about the whole situation and indicated that there was no way she would get involved in such a thing. Now she was the biggest advocate of their planned threesome.

"Honey," Sandy said, "I can't figure out how we are going to get the ball rolling if you know what I mean, or maybe I should have said the balls rolling. I mean Jim is not going to go for some kind of slam bam thank you ma'am approach. You know that Jim doesn't want some wild, wide open orgy or anything."

"Yeah, I do know that. He made that pretty clear. Hell I don't know, how many different ways are there that we could get things going?" Wayne asked.

Sandy woke up Saturday morning and her first thought of course was the coming proceedings. She arose quietly so as not to awaken Wayne and quietly went down to the kitchen. As she prepared herself a cup of coffee she mentally ran through what she needed to do to put together the hors D'oeuvres. Since the wine was red she was already chilling it and they had decided on a large dinner salad as well as the hors D'oeuvres. It would not be good to have a heavy dinner with what they had planned.

At three Sandy took a long and luxurious bubble bath. It was all she could do to keep her hands off of herself.

Wayne followed her and took a quick shower. When he entered their bedroom his wife was putting on her new undies.

"Wow Sandy," Wayne said in wonderment, "if Jim saw you now he would be jumping all over you. I mean I've seen sexy underwear before but never anything like that."

"Why thank you baby," Sandy grinned, "I'm hoping that Jim reacts the same way."

"Oh I'm sure he will, all we have to do is figure out a way to let him get a good look," Wayne replied.

Sandy applied her makeup is a somewhat conservative manner, she didn't want Jim to think she was some kind of slut or something.

Wayne and his beautiful wife descended the stairs, she to the kitchen to finish preparing the ingredients for their salads, he to see if he could grab the end of some of the baseball games.

Sandy glanced at the kitchen clock and caught her breath. It was 5:45 and Wayne had suggested to Jim that he arrive about 6:00. Fifteen minutes, she sighed, was this all going to work out or not.

At 3 minutes before six their doorbell rang.

Wayne shouted, "I'll get it Sandy."

She heard Wayne greeting their friend as she stood at the kitchen sink, her stomach doing flip flops. She could feel herself trembling internally, she then mentally talked to herself. "Look, this is just like any other situation where we have a guest for dinner. Sure, maybe later things will get wild but maybe not too. Just relax and smile."

"Hi Jim," Sandy said as she walked into the family room smiling. We're really glad you could make it tonight," she said offering her hand as if to shake hands.