Wayne & Sandy & Their First Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem honey," Wayne answered, I'm well aware of that, doesn't bother me."

"Sooo, I was thinking," Sandy said thoughtfully, "let's let Jim get in first and settle down and then Wayne can add his beautiful cock."

Sandy continued,"I'll get on top of Jim, cowgirl style, and get adjusted to him then Wayne, you can come up behind me and add your contribution."

"One thing," Sandy added, "Wayne, I figure that you will have to time things up so that your thrusts pretty much match mine, otherwise you're going to be popping out."

"OK boss "Wayne added, " you're calling the shots."

With that Wayne got on the bed on his knees awaiting the start of the action.

Sandy swung her leg over Jim, positioned herself over his cock and began to lower herself down onto him.

"Oh," she gasped, "such a good cock Jim, such a good one."

Sandy began to move up and down on Jim's big cock, leaning over as Jim began to play with her big tits.

She stopped moving, bent over even farther, putting her tits right in Jim's face and said, "OK honey, I'm ready if you are."

Wayne straddled Jim's legs as he moved slowly toward Sandy. He was careful not to touch Jim as he didn't want to spook him before he entered Sandy.

"Oh yes," Sandy said, as she felt Wayne's cock touch her. "I can't wait sweetheart, can't wait to feel you going in too."

Wayne felt Jim stiffen slightly as their cocks touched. He wasn't going to back off though. This was getting very close to fulfilling their mutual fantasy and he wasn't going to stop now.

"Oh God, oh god," Sandy shouted, "I'm so full, it's so tight."

"I can pull out," Wayne said.

"Don't you dare," Sandy shouted, "no matter what you hear coming from me, you guys keep fucking,I'm loving it!"

The three of them were getting into a rhythm now. Wayne would drive himself into her when she drove herself down on Jim's cock. Each time, Sandy would grunt or shout, verbally letting the guys know that she was enjoying the proceedings.

Wayne was surprised at how quickly he had gotten used to the feel of Jim's cock up against his. He could tell that Jim had also relaxed and was obviously enjoying himself. Wayne was aware that Sandy and Jim were kissing each other and Jim was also enjoying himself with Sandy's tits.

Suddenly the pace picked up and he could tell when Sandy's pussy tightened even more which seemed impossible, that she was nearing an orgasm.

"Oh guys, I think I'm gonna cum real soon. It feels so good, so tight, I love those cocks, both of them."

Sandy had her head raised now, staring at the bedroom wall, obviously in the home stretch.

"Oh fuck me guys, fuck me hard, make me cum." Sandy moaned.

Wayne could feel Jim's cock beginning to swell, it was apparently not going to be long and Jim would cum too. He wanted to cum with them but didn't know if he was going to be able to.

"Oh my pussy's on fire, I'm gonna cum so hard, I love it, love it," Sandy shouted.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Sandy shouted, "oh I'm cumin,cumin hard, oh yes, oh yes, fuck it, keep fucking it.

Cum with me guys, oh shoot it in me."

Wayne felt Jim start to cum, he could feel the spasms and suddenly the hot liquid mixing with Sandy's pussy juice all of it now sliding along his cock. This was apparently all he needed as his cock quivered and then started to shoot. He groaned as it did so.

"Oh yessss," Sandy said, "oh this is so hot, I'm still cumin a little bit."

The three of them continued to thrust into Sandy's sopping wet pussy, feeling it flutter slightly, understanding that her orgasm was not completely over.

Finally they ceased to move and Wayne withdrew from her. As he did so he could feel Jim's cock also starting to deflate slightly.

"Oh hell,"Wayne snorted, "look," pointing at Sandy's pussy.

Sperm was literally flowing out, down her perineum, making a puddle on the bed sheet.

Sandy reached down, swiped with two finders and brought them to her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she said, "now that's what I call good." By now there was a pool of cum between her legs, indicating that both Wayne and Jim had shot enormous loads.

Sandy bent over and briefly licked and sucked up and down Jim's cock, cleaning it. She then did the same to her husband.

Sandy looked at them both. -- "This was wonderful, thank you both for a fantastic time. I've never seen so much cum in my life," she giggled.

"I don't know how to thank you," Jim said, "and I mean both of you. I had a wonderful experience. I also learned some new things," he laughed.

"Well we need to thank you," Wayne said, "this could have turned out to be a disaster but because of you it wasn't."

"I know," Sandy said, "how about we get dressed, well at least partially, then go down and have some coffee. There's even some Danish left.

The three of them concluded their evening with some good conversation and coffee.

Sandy, Wayne and Jim got together twice in the ensuing weeks. It was a little difficult due to Jim's commitment to his football team. One evening, on a day which was a school holiday, Jim dropped by the house not knowing that Wayne was out of town at a meeting. They had agreed at the beginning that there would be no sexual contact between Jim and Sandy unless Wayne was also there.

Jim was unaware that Wayne was not at home. He attempted to leave by Sandy convinced him to stay just for some coffee and conversation. Everything went fine until Sandy decided that she desperately wanted Jim to fuck her. It took some work but eventually she seduced him and he took her right there on the family room's deeply carpeted floor. Both of them were regretfull when it was over.

Sandy told Wayne as soon as he got home that night and fortunately he was not offended at all. He was even turned on but Sandy decided it would never happen again.

Over the holidays Sandy and Wayne were both disappointed that they were unable to get together with Jim but the real disappointment came a couple of weeks later when Jim informed Wayne that he was dating one of the teachers at the school and it appeared to be getting serious.

Wayne and Sandy met Cassandra, Jim's now fiancée, at a local art show and were immediately impressed by her and with the obvious affection they felt for each other.

In late July they attended the wedding of Jim and Cassandra and thus ended the adventures of Jim, Sandy and Wayne. Or did it?

Jim did not usually attend Lion's Club during the football season but one noon in early October, there he was.

"Hey Jim," Wayne said, shaking hands with Jim, "it's great to see you, I thought maybe you were gone for good," he laughed.

"No Wayne," Jim answered, "just really busy with the team but I wanted to get away from it and relax at lunchtime for a change."

"Well, whatever the reason, it's great to see you. Sandy will be tickled to death when I tell her I saw you."

"How is Sandy," Jim questioned.

"Oh she's fine Jim, just fine. How's Cassandra?"

"Oh she's good, just fine," Jim said.

They had gotten their food and were sitting in the back of the room.

"Uhh, Wayne, I don't really enjoy seeing guys talking about their wives and personal lives but it's not like we haven't been as close as possible. I'm really embarrassed to say this, but I'm having a problem keeping up with Cassandra. I mean she's 4 years younger but she, well , she's insatiable in the bedroom. I mean it's great but sometimes I wish she'd just leave me alone."

Wayne chuckled, patting his friend on the shoulder.

"You'll do fine Jim, you should be able to handle her 2 or 3 times a week and after a few more months it will probably taper off," Wayne said smiling.

"Two or three times a week," Jim snorted, "it's every night Wayne and on the weekends more than once a day. Yesterday it was once in the morning, once in the late afternoon and when I couldn't do it again at bedtime, she got herself off right beside me. Man I'm about out of energy."

"Wow," said Wayne, "she sounds like a very hot lady."

"Yeah, I told her last night I might have to get some help," Jim said.

"Well, you know where to get the help from don't you," Wayne said quickly.

"Yes I sure do. I don't know if she would go for something like that or not," Jim said wistfully.

Wayne didn't know if his friend was being serious or not.

But if he was, that's another story for another time.