All Comments on 'Wayward Daughter Pt. 02'

by OneSickPuppy13

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 1 was great. This part sucks.

You took a good story and ruined it. Par 1 was great. It was somewhat realistic. The father expressed that he felt some guilt but in the end he was overpowered by his lust in the moment. That's understandable. In this part, all of his guilt is magically gone and he's joking about having the wife join in?? Terrible character development. Also, why is the daughter suddenly okay with letting her dad have sex with her. That's not normal. This part of the story just seems to come from left field and it doesn't fit with part 1 at all. I suggest you re-write it. Make it more realistic. Dad should still be feeling guilty, but still driven by lust.

MrStormyMrStormyalmost 10 years ago
Awesome followup

I'm sorry but I totally think this was realistic and very exciting. I am sitting here with a hardon after reading it! The father has had a while to think about it and decided screw guilt and morals, he wanted another piece of his daughters wonderful pussy. He didn't beat around the bush and took what he wanted. Keep up the great writing.

kmac99kmac99over 8 years ago
Great story development

I agree: this was great story development and I like the author's writing style and fast pace. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous