All Comments on 'WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Some heart warming moments

Bit of a cheat using the 'best memories' part and rehashing events from other stories, but also there were some beautiful pieces in this chapter. I loved the part where Sam takes Evelyn's hand kisses it, that is just a part of the exploration of Evelyn through this whole chapter and it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time thru. . . .Your dialogue writing is so excellent. A real strength. All the re - visiting of past events took too many words. DEAR AUTHOR, you do go on and on ! But ! I over look that and enjoy your excellent writing. So creative ! Liked treatment of EVELYN. 5 stars.

Thors_FistThors_Fist7 months agoAuthor

For people who haven't read the other stuff that I'm now retelling, it lets them know why things are the way they are. It would be a shame to just start reading and not know what the hell is going on and why. Thors_Fist.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites7 months ago

Your stories are so tight. Do you plot out your stories or do you just write from the seat of your pants? I don't mind the repetition as it gives me a chance to reminisce within a given episode. You have obviously lived a very full life.

Five big stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous