WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do me a favor," she said. "Since you're up, get one of the baby wipes and clean off my cunt. I'm feeling crusty."

"You're not calling me Master right now."

"You just accused me of raping you in your sleep, Master. I'm not feeling very slavery."

"I'm sorry it sounded like an accusation. I didn't intend it that way. I just find it hard to believe I could fuck you in my sleep is all."

"Think of it this way, Master. If I was fucking you and trying to get off, you would not have been asleep, I guarantee it."

"When you put it that way, I see your point."

"Thank you. Could you please bring me a baby wipe, Master?" I detected a note of sarcasm.

"Yes, dear."

I actually grabbed three. I didn't know how big a mess I'd left on Marcia and now I had both hands, I could do a better job on myself as well. She was kind of lying on her side but she lifted her leg so I could wipe her off. I used two of the wipes, testing with my hand to see if I got it all. She certainly didn't feel crusty anymore, just soft and smooth.

"Thank you, Master" she whispered.

"You're welcome."

I used the last wipe on myself. My pubes got in the way of doing a thorough job. It required a shower before I got it all out. It was the last time we'd feed the twins tonight. The next time they woke up, we'd be waking Brianna up to feed them. John finally finished and I checked his diaper. He was wet, so I changed him before putting him down to sleep.

"Why don't you go to Brianna's room, slave. It's hard for both of us to sleep in this chair and the next time they wake up, Brianna will be feeding them. You can get a little sleep."

"You trust me not to cum before eight, Master?"

"I trust you."

"You don't care I'll be in the bed with Bill and Evelyn?"

"No. I'm good with it. And if it gets to be eight and I'm not there yet, you and Monique can get each other off."

"Are you sure, Master? I don't want to go another day without cumming."

"I'm sure. I think I made my point."

"You did. Your slave will look to your pleasure first before seeking her own."

"Good night again, slave."

"Good night, Master and thank you."

She padded off to Brianna's room, looking for all the world like a big cat sinuously gliding through the jungle, her awesome ass swaying from side to side. Fuck! Maybe I should have kept her here, I was getting hard again watching her. Close your eyes, Sam, go to sleep. It'll go away on its own.

John, the little dumpling, woke up first this morning. If he was drinking more during the day, maybe he needed more than two ounces each time he fed at night. I changed his diaper before searching for Brianna. I found her in Adele's room. Brianna was curled up around Adele whispering sweet nothings in her ear while fondling a breast with one hand and finger fucking her with the other. Adele was panting hard and looked like she was close to cumming, so I kept quiet to give them a chance to finish. John wasn't quite as polite. He was gurgling and whimpering. He wanted food and wanted it now and looked like he was getting ready to scream for it, when Adele's body tightened up like a bowstring and she gasped her release, her legs quivering. That's when John ripped off a yell that could make paint peel.

"Someone's hungry this morning, aren't they," Brianna said, offering her wet fingers to Adele to lick clean.

"It's John," I said, bouncing him up and down in a vain attempt to calm him. "He wants food and he doesn't care who's cumming for breakfast." Gee, I was hilarious.

Brianna stood up. "Give him to me. I'll shut him up."

She offered him her breast and like magic, the noise shut off as he started suckling. Adele was stretching in bed, toes pointed, arms above her head. Her eyes still conveying a languid heat from her release.

"Good morning, Sam," Adele said. "Did you have a good night?"

"Not enough sleep, but good otherwise," I said.

"Where's Marcia, still with Sarah?" Adele asked.

"No. I sent her to bed after the last feeding. The chair isn't that comfortable for two. Too many limbs."

"We'd best get to the nursery then. Sarah will be waking soon," Brianna said. "Do you think we should stick a small bed in there instead of the recliner?"

"It would be easier to sleep side by side if two people are in there. And you might sleep more soundly between feedings. You already have two rocking chairs in there, and a twin bed wouldn't take much more room than the recliner."

"I'll speak to Monique about it."

"You might want to consider more milk for John at night since he's also drinking more during the day. He might sleep a little longer. He was the last one fed last night but up before Sarah this morning and you said she fed more frequently."

"Good idea, Daddy," Adele said, following us into the nursery.

Sarah was still asleep, but starting to stir so it wouldn't be long now. Brianna took a seat in the rocker and began rocking while feeding John.

Adele was tidying up. "You guys sure went through a lot of baby wipes. What's the deal?"

"They weren't all used on the baby."

"Cum wipes then?"

"Yep, though I still need to shower, some of it dried."

"I'm surprised," Brianna said. "Marcia usually does such a good job cleaning you up afterward."

"Apparently, I fucked her in my sleep. She was tired too, so after I climaxed, she went back to sleep."

"Is that even possible? You fucked without waking up?" Adele asked.

"Kind of weird, right? Marcia was straddling me. Apparently, I got an erection and it ended up in her. I was having a dream my cock was bathed in warm, wet softness. My dream ended with my orgasm. I accused Marcia of fucking me in my sleep to cum. She was pissed I'd fucked her without even waking up. She didn't realize I was asleep and then I accused her of raping me. She told me if she was fucking me to cum, there was no damn way I'd be asleep. I'm thinking it was like a wet dream, except not all a dream."

"I'm amazed you could even get an erection after yesterday, especially in your sleep," Brianna said.

"I did say the brain was your most important sex organ. It must be true, even in your sleep. Part of the reason I let her go to bed afterward to sleep; because I'd blamed her."

"Why don't you go make it up to her. It's almost eight," Brianna said, smiling.

I kissed her, kissed Adele, and said, "Wonderful idea."

******

I got to the master bedroom and I looked in. Marcia and Monique were loosely tangled in the sheets, sleeping, as were William and Evelyn. Bill was on his back, Evelyn was draped against his side, with a leg thrown over his. Her arm was around his waist. If I started something with Marcia, I'd wake them all up. What the fuck. It was almost eight. They could all sleep when they were dead.

I pulled the sheet off Marcia, exposing Monique as well. Marcia was on her side with one leg between Monique's. It wasn't an ideal position to pull this off, but it did leave a little of her groin exposed. I bent down and started licking whatever I could reach with my tongue, primarily the tops of one thigh, her perineum, and the very bottom of her sheath. She started to stir, half awake, moving her legs a little more, giving me more access. She suddenly realized she didn't know who was licking her down there and opened her eyes, afraid she might be punished more.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was me, spread her legs a little wider, and said, "Good morning, Master. What time is it?"

"It's quarter to cum, slave."

Marcia stared at me a moment until her sleepy brain finally registered what I said. Smiling, she said, "A quarter to cum, my favorite time of day."

"You don't need to request permission to cum, slave."

She stretched, spreading wider, welcoming me to her slick folds. I put my two middle fingers between her parted pussy lips and sought her g-spot while my lips began to dance along her slit, seeking her clitoris. Marcia began to pant, ready to cum after her long denial. She was trying to remain somewhat quiet due to the sleepers, but she couldn't remain totally still. Monique was lying too close not to be disturbed by the slight motions beside her and Marcia's contented sighs. She woke up, raised her head and saw what was happening.

"Good morning, Master," she whispered, excited her long drought was ending too.

I said nothing, my mouth and lips being otherwise engaged, but I put my spare hand on her upper thigh and gently squeezed. I indicated with pressure she was to spread her legs as well and catching my drift loud and clear, she gave me access to her cunt. I could only get one finger in her and it was the wrong angle for her g-spot but I could start fucking her with it. She leaned over Marcia and began sucking a hard nipple. Marcia was loving this. Her abdomen began to quiver, and her moans grew louder. Without warning, her hips bucked against my hand and her back arched, her head going back and I felt her cunt spasming over my fingers, drenching them in her sweet dew.

Mr. Happy was beginning to strain for attention. He didn't want to be left out any longer so I knelt on the bed and pulled Marcia's hips to mine and plunged into her wetness. At this point, I was neglecting Monique, so I whispered she should ride Marcia's face. Only too happy to do so, Monique settled her pussy over Marcia's mouth and alighted for a pleasant journey. Given our respective positions, I was able to give Monique a good morning kiss before bending down and sucking one of her plump nipples into my mouth. She gasped, rather loudly I thought, given there might still be sleepers in bed but when I glanced over, I realized sleep ended for everyone. Bill was watching us and Evelyn was gently stroking his growing cock with her hand, occasionally taking only the crown in her mouth for brief moments of time. It didn't look as if she was trying to get Bill to climax, but only to get him hard.

She saw me looking at them and smiled at us. "Master Sam," she said, "Is it important to you for Monique's child to be yours?"

"No, it's not," I said, suddenly curious. "Marcia is the only person who if she could have a child, I'd want it to be exclusively my own. Monique is not mine and she may fuck whomever she wishes to. Does she want to fuck your Master?"

"We discussed it last night as she was licking my pussy. She is not averse to fucking my Master, but wanted to be sure you would have no issues with it as she is currently your slave."

I looked at Monique and she nodded, just before she started shuddering through her first orgasm. Marcia was tightening around my cock as well, and I believed she was climaxing as well, though she could not moan her pleasure. I tweaked one of her breasts and she thrust her hips up against mine. I stopped rocking into Marcia, wanting to slow my orgasm.

"Are you sure, Evelyn? Bill? It won't be anonymous sex any longer. Marcia and I now know how hard it is to stop something once started. It is entirely possible you can't go back to monogamy once you've broken the barrier. You've both had sex with Chantelle. The temptation to renew old pleasures is always there, especially if your partner had limited issues with it to start. Marcia and I spoke about remaining exclusive to each other again before coming out here. When we talked, we believed I had no remaining reasons to continue fucking anyone here, but almost from the moment we got in the limo, both of us allowed Chantelle to gratify us. This was before we were asked to help inseminate other slaves. It's hard to put the genie back in the bottle. If you have sex with Monique now, undoubtedly, you will again, at least as long as she seeks a child. Bill, if you do this, you could bring about a situation where you will end up sharing your wife again. You know how badly you were hurt before. Thus far, it's only been women you've shared her with. What if it's a man?"

"We conversed a long time last night and Monique made the same point. I believe it's possible it may happen, and if it does, it might dredge up old feelings, but what you said on the cruise about knowledge and consent made sense. I was devastated about Jimmy, yet as I allowed, even forced, Evelyn to suck everyone's cock, it didn't affect me to the same degree as her infidelity did. It was within my control. The same when Marcia and Monique were made to satisfy Evelyn and myself. It didn't seem to affect either of us in a negative way. We remained the same people. Chantelle as well. Everyone found it erotic, even me."

"Women didn't bother me either, Bill. I had no issues with pushing Marcia to share herself with a woman. The issues arise when she's with a man. It was painful for me to accept Morris even though I was offering and I had control. It's why I needed to leave the house a few hours. I couldn't be around to see, especially when I wasn't participating. Sharing her with you was painful. If left to my own devices, I would have been miserable. Fortunately, Marcia knew me enough to keep me occupied with others so I wouldn't think of her with you. But situations arise. I let George in on Marcia's triple penetration only because he offered to share Dina with me and he was the only real alternative to allow Marcia to experience it. Jimmy and Grant were not. What if you're faced with the same choices. Do you want your wife fucking other men, ever? What if I allowed Marcia to fuck you again and you're faced with the choice of offering Evelyn to me. Would you want me fucking your wife? Not just a blow job, mind you, but fucking her cunt or her ass?"

Monique was having another orgasm, Marcia continuing to pleasure her. I pumped into Marcia a few times just to maintain my erection, even as Evelyn kept William hard.

William was silent. I'm sure the image of me with my cock buried in his wife's cunt was burning through his brain. It's one thing to talk about it in the abstract, another entirely to be faced with the choice. He looked at Evelyn again. She was his full time slave, but also his wife. Marcia was only my part-time slave, but forever my wife.

"I'm not sure," he said honestly. "I hadn't considered it too closely."

"I don't want to make decisions for you and your slave, but once you begin to share your spouse with others, it kicks down a big door. I know. Marcia and I have made peace with it, but it's why we're trying to be cautious now about who else we let in and why. We don't know if we'll be able to control what happens if we continue in involve others in our sex life. I think anonymous is good. If I knew who else I was fucking, can I control what happens? I would never do something intentionally to hurt Marcia, but the more people we involve, the less time I'm giving to her. It's not fair to my wife. It's the main reason I have for wanting her to enjoy her girl lovers; she's not getting as much of me as she deserves."

"I see your point," Bill said.

"I suggest you speak to each other more on the subject, maybe someplace where the sexual distractions aren't so obvious. Take your slave out to dinner and speak to her in private. It's a big decision. Communication was the only thing allowing us to get this far without totally screwing things up. I know how devastated you were before; how close to total marital breakdown you were. Don't jeopardize it without taking the time to consider all the ramifications. It may be a little late now, but you might want to reconsider even anonymous sex. It's great your slave is feeling somewhat relaxed about it, but how much time have you really thought about what you were agreeing to. No one here will be offended if you decided to back off a little and discuss it more.""

"Thank you. I believe you're right."

I started thrusting into Marcia again, and it wasn't too long before she had another orgasm. Monique climaxed as well, and I could no longer restrain myself. I drove as deep as I could into Marcia's cunt and released, groaning as I did so. Rather than giving William to Monique, Evelyn mounted him herself and was rocking up and down on his cock. We left them alone to finish, going into the shower to wash off. Ten minutes later, they joined us in the shower as we were finishing up. We brushed our teeth, took care of any other incidentals and went to breakfast.

Adele and Brianna were eating late as were we. The twins were in their carriers so they could keep an eye on them. I helped myself to some Belgian waffles and fruit. I had my slaves kneeling this morning and I tore off pieces of waffle and fed them with bits of fruit between bites for myself.

"What are you doing this morning, Brianna?" I asked.

"I need to start working the baby weight off," she said. "I'm going to work out on our new gym gear."

"Great idea," I said. "I've been neglecting myself as well. The only exercise I've gotten is sex. It's good for the heart rate, but little else. I'm sure Marcia would like to do so as well, and as a work out demon, she can demonstrate any of the equipment you don't know how to use. I love hot, female bodies, the sweat dripping from their pieces and parts."

"Pieces and parts, Master?" Marcia said, "Whatever do you mean?"

"Tits and cunts, if you want to be specific. I was trying to be polite."

William and Evelyn came down, both dressed, and he asked if someone could call them a taxi so they could go out to brunch. I noticed Evelyn's outfit bared a lot and it was obvious she had no bra, though I couldn't be certain of any panties. She could have a g-string on. It wouldn't stand out in California though.

Brianna said, "It's not necessary to call a taxi. I can have someone drive you."

"No, then they'd either have to wait for us or come back for us. We were thinking of spending a couple hours making sure we know what we're doing." He looked at me as he said the last part and I nodded agreeably. "You could tell us about a good place to go, however. I'm not that familiar with this part of LA."

Adele called a taxi service they frequently used and Brianna gave them the name of a restaurant she enjoyed. Adele warned them it would be about a half hour before the taxi arrived, unless one was nearby. They sat down to have a few pieces of fruit while they waited so they wouldn't be famished, nor spoil their appetites. As soon as we were finished, we adjourned to the new gym. It was well stocked with yoga mats, stepping equipment, stationary bikes and treadmills, a rowing machine, sit-up bench, free weights and even a universal gym. I noted the chin-up bar was very sturdy looking and supported with guy wires. I already knew what I'd be doing when we finished exercising.

Brianna started on a treadmill, Monique one of the bikes, Marcia went to the universal gym and I went for the rowing machine. I knew it would give most of my muscle groups a good work out. After about a half hour, everyone went for different pieces of equipment. I started doing stomach crunches and planks on one of the mats, Marcia smiled and went for the thigh spreader right in front of me. The whole time I was trying to work my abs, she sat in front of me with her thighs spread, her pussy open and worked the machine. I ended up working my cock a lot more than I was working my abs. I was as stiff as a post for most of her workout. She was grinning at me the whole time. Another half hour meant another switch and I went to the bikes, Marcia went to the treadmill and cranked it up high so she was jogging. Once again, she was right across from me and I was watching her tits bounce up and down like kids on a trampoline. I spent most of my ride with my erection waving like a flag on the fourth of July. She had a wicked sense of humor, but I would have my revenge. We all stopped after the last evolution. I got my wish. Sweat was dripping from a lot of pieces and parts.