WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, these three gorgeous naked slaves are displaying the merchandise, nipple jewelry, belly button jewelry, clit piercings..."

"Clit piercings!" Evelyn exclaimed. "My God."

"It's not really a clit piercing, it's more a hood piercing," Adele said, standing up and showing us hers. "It pierces the clitoral hood, rubbing against the clitoris, but not through the clit itself."

"Why would one get such a piercing?" Evelyn asked.

"Having your clit rubbed all the time is very arousing. You frequently cum just by walking around."

"Imagine doing your housework while having one," I said. "Housework could be a lot more fun."

Evelyn's eyes got wide and she covered her mouth with her hand, kind of gasping at the image.

"I couldn't get one," Marcia said. "Could you imagine cumming all day while trying to do police work; like trying to chase down a suspect while having a fucking orgasm."

"I had Marcia pick out some things she wanted for her breasts and body. I told her I'd like her to consider a labial piercing. While she was shopping, I asked Brianna if she could make some custom jewelry. When I saw the web site description saying jewelry would be for sale, I bought three quality diamonds. I gave them to Brianna and told her I wanted something for her nipples and cunt which would look spectacular. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and she told me she could have it done before the dinner the next day and she could do the piercing that evening in her suite."

"When we got there," Marcia said. "Zoe let us in and we entered Brianna's bedroom where Monique was licking her cunt, Adele and Sandra were sucking her breasts and she had us sit and watch until she climaxed several minutes later. I started rubbing my cunt while Master fucked my face until we both had orgasms. Apparently, my Master had mentioned something about pushing my boundaries. Brianna believed this was the perfect way to push."

"Brianna said Marcia's nipples needed to be fully extended for the piercing process," I said, "so she had Adele and Sandra suck on her nipples. She also said having a climax at the same time the piercing took place would make it less painful. She told Marcia she could use a device of her own choosing or she could have Monique lick her to orgasm. We'd both seen how good Monique was at pleasing Brianna. Marcia was torn, thinking I might be angry or disgusted if she chose Monique. I told her to choose anything she wanted, so she chose Monique. It was the first time Marcia was ever licked into orgasm by another woman. They did the piercing right as she climaxed. Unfortunately, because of the location of the labial piercing, they couldn't do that the same way. Brianna did it quickly while Marcia was still flooded with endorphins, and she was also used to me spanking or whipping her cunt, so she handled it well."

"I had my piercings at the doctor's office," Evelyn said. "It wasn't nearly as fun."

"The night of the Valentine's dinner and dance, I dressed Marcia up in all the leather and jewelry we got for her there. At Christmas, I had some bells attached to her nipples with nylon line just cinching up around them. Brianna made gold bells for the piercings with the diamonds on the canons and for her labia, entwined hearts with 'Sam's Valentine' and another diamond bell. She had on fuck-me pumps and with the labia dangles, had to walk with her legs parted which really caused her ass to sway, and with every step she took, the little bells would jingle. She was so fucking hot; a sex Goddess come to earth among us mere mortals. While we waited to be served, I had her stand at display, for 45 minutes. Her many admirers from the slaves, to the Masters, to the staff all came up to see her, and touch her. Our waitress asked if it was permitted to touch my slave. When told she could, she touched her breasts, her nipples, down her stomach to her mound. She bent down to inspect the dangles, ran a finger up her slit and across her clit. Marcia asked to cum, she was so turned on. I still think it possible the waitress became a slave herself she was so enamored with Marcia."

William had become so aroused by our story, he was having Evelyn suck his cock.

"Was that the end of the convention?" William panted.

"Except for the dance," I said. "Everyone wanted to dance with Marcia and I let her dance with whoever she wanted to. One fool tried to fuck her standing up on the dance floor and she put him on the ground so hard, he bounced. I think she dislocated his arm, or almost did anyway. He was kicked out and told never to return, not any convention. We went home the next day, changed people."

"You two are amazing," Bill said. "I thought the cruise was crazy. The convention was even more insane."

"It was," I admitted. "It went from being a weekend of games at the house to a whole different world. Marcia, please stand up. Display."

"Yes, Master." She stood, her legs apart and her arms behind her head.

"Is your cunt wet, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Face me and bend over. Pull your ass cheeks apart and show all our friends your fuck holes; your tight asshole and your wet, slutty cunt."

"Yes, Master."

She turned to face me and bent over, parting her gorgeous globes, exposing herself fully to our friends.

"Do you want to cum now? Do you want to be fucked in front of everyone?"

"Yes, Master. I want to be fucked. I want to cum. I need to cum so bad."

"Monique, shove your fingers in my slave's cunt and tell me if she's ready to cum right now."

Monique got up and shoved three fingers into Marcia's pussy. When she pulled them out, they were slick with Marcia's juices.

"What about you, Monique? Are you wet. Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, Master. I want to cum too."

"Bill, have you cum yet?"

"No, not yet, but I'm close."

"Evelyn, leave your Master for a moment and tell me if this slave is wet and ready to cum." I pointed to Monique. "Bend over Monique. Show everyone here you're a slut just like Marcia."

Monique bent over and Evelyn ran two fingers into Monique's pussy and they came out just as wet.

"You've been thinking of everything which happened to Marcia, haven't you? How she was made to cum over and over, touched by a hundred strangers, forced to perform for the pleasure of others? You remember the first time you licked my slave to orgasm, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Stay bent over showing your fellow slaves and Mistress what a slutty cunt you are."

"Yes, Master."

"Marcia, turn around and look at our friends, the women who've licked your cunt, the women you've given to your husband, the other husband you fucked in front of his wife. Look at his wife, the delightful little slave you helped create, the one whose cunt you licked. Tell them how much you want to cum."

"I want to cum so bad. I want a cock in me, fucking me to orgasm. I'm dripping for a cock right now, ready to explode."

"Then bend over again," I said, walking up behind her and ramming my prick into her dripping pussy, "And cum, you slut, cum for your Master, cum for your audience. Show them what a cum slut you are."

She started spasming as soon as I'd shoved into her. All the memories flooding back. All the times she'd been forced to cum while others watched, not strangers now, but friends and lovers. She screamed, not in torment, but a cry of ecstasy, of fantasy fulfilled, of raw sex and straining cocks, hot cunts and heaving breasts. She staggered, almost falling, except for my hands on her hips, holding her up so I could pump deep into her sheath, thrusting, driving. When I felt the last of her tremors, I pulled out and set her on the ground, panting, heaving breaths.

"Monique," I said, pointing to Evelyn. "You still want to use this woman's husband for a child?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

"Then get on your knees and lick her cunt and beg her to let you fuck her husband."

"Yes, Master."

She got on her knees and crawled up to Evelyn. She kissed and licked her cunt for several seconds, then begged, "Please, Evelyn, I beg of you. Please let me fuck your husband. Let him give me his seed so I might have a child."

Evelyn was getting into the spirit of things. "Master, please fuck this miserable slave and give her what she craves."

William nodded and I told Monique. "Crawl to him, slave, mount his cock while I get ready to use your ass."

"Yes, Master." She crawled to William, kissed his cock, then mounted him, settling over his shaft.

I went to Chantelle and got the lube I'd asked her to bring. I walked up behind her.

"Bend over, slave. Show me your ass."

She leaned over Bill and presented her buttocks to me. I got a good hold of her butt plug and tugged it out. Her rectum still gaped a little from the plug, and I quickly put lube in and around it before it could fully close. Kneeling behind her, I put the tip into the open sphincter and started to push.

"Oh, God, Masters. I'm so full. I've never been filled like this before."

Bill was slowly fucking her cunt, but I remained still, letting her get used to both of her holes being filled at once. Only after she started riding Bill's cock a little, did I start pumping myself.

"I'm cumming, Masters. You're making your slave cum. Fuck me, fuck me now."

I sped up, going deeper into her dark hole, letting her feel most of my prick. Bill and I achieved a nice rhythm, one of us going in as the other was pulling out, rocking her back and forth on our cocks. Luckily for Monique, Evelyn had done half the job of bringing Bill to orgasm and I'd been fairly close when I pulled out of Marcia; if we'd sawn back and forth in her holes the entire time, she would have ended up quite sore. Now, neither one of us would last long enough for it to be a problem for her. Bill was the closer of the two of us and I could feel his cock pulsing through the thin membrane separating us as he emptied his balls into her womb. I was able to last a couple minutes longer, and as Bill's cock was shrinking, I shot my load far into her bowels. I waited for my cock to stop spurting before pulling out of her ass. It was incredibly sexy watching cum drip from both her holes.

I looked around me. Every person I saw was engaged in sex with someone else, except Evelyn. Monique had commandeered her Master and she wasn't yet a part of the overall group, so no one had approached her. Someone apparently took the twins back to the nursery, a couple of women were gone, but everyone else remaining had succumbed to sex. Marcia had her face buried in Chantelle's cunt and Adele in Brianna's as Brianna licked Zoe. It appeared story time was a big success, but I didn't want Evelyn to be left out.

I took her hand and led her to Marcia and Chantelle.

"Chantelle, this slave has been ignored because she's not a member of the group and her Master was otherwise engaged. Your mouth is open. It is your responsibility to see to this slave's pleasure. You are to satisfy her until she asks you to stop. If her Master requests her, you are released."

"Oui, Monsieur."

Evelyn gratefully sank onto Chantelle's face, wanting desperately to cum like everyone else. I went to take a shower. My work here was done.

******