WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers

"We both agreed our situation with you and your Master is unique. There is a level of trust and confidence present beyond normal. You have demonstrated to us both you have our best interests at heart," William said. "I have offered your Master access to Evelyn should you wish it, save any child should be mine. We are willing to accept whatever form you wish our relationship to be, from none to whatever."

"What did you decide, Master?"

"I would make no such decision without consulting you. If you wish to drop your status as slave for a moment, we can discuss it as husband and wife."

"Yes, Sam."

"We are trying to uncomplicate our lives more than they are, yet we've already agreed to assist in more pregnancies. But William is on your free pass list and will remain so as long as the list exists. I would not tell you sex with him is out of the question unless we do away with our lists altogether; wipe them clean. No more celebrities of any sort, ever. Even then, we still have friends who we're willing to make exception for, some of them to affirm their desire for children, some who we only treasure as friends such as Chantelle and Brianna, neither of whom are seeking children at this time. I would consider William and Evelyn as similar friends, earned through their tribulations. I am prepared to consider your wishes and feelings, because I could go either way."

Marcia thought for a moment. "I would agree to forget our free pass lists. If we're moving to LA, the opportunity to meet others on our list increases exponentially and it's gone from a fantasy lark with no chance of ever coming true to a very real possibility, especially if they're single. It's no longer a joke. We may as well say we can fuck any five people we want without recrimination. I don't want to open ourselves to that. It's not what I want for our marriage. With William and Evelyn, we've passed the point where we can say it will never happen, as it already has, and the potential to repeat the past exists. I would recommend we say neither yea nor nay at this point, but remain open to the flow of future events to which we have no knowledge. I would not say we never open our sex lives to them, but at this point, try to avoid more complication. I do care for and respect both of them, and I would thank them for their offer. I consider it an honor, given past experiences." She kissed both of them. "Thank you, both."

"A good answer," I said. "I suppose if we're going ahead with Operation Baby Boom, we should proceed with some others. Monique, why don't you inform the next two to come to Brianna's room in an hour."

"Yes, Master." She left to inform Brianna to have two others at our room in an hour.

"Does anyone feel the need to clean up before we start?" I asked, looking pointedly at Marcia.

"Yes, Master. I need to wash up after our exercise. I should also shave my cunt. I did not do so this morning. Would you like to help smooth your slave?"

"It may help restore my energy."

"Why do you choose to shave your pussy?" Evelyn asked.

"My Master prefers it, especially when I'm his slave. He enjoys the smoothness, and that my cunt have no extra protection when I'm being punished, and it's easier to clean and remain so. He said he would sometimes get hair in his mouth as he licked me and he preferred not to floss this way."

"Did you enjoy Marcia's bald cunt when you used her, Master?" Evelyn asked.

"I did," Bill answered.

"Why have you never asked me to remove my hair, Master?

"I assumed you would remove it if it were something you wished, slave. Some women are attached to their pelts. I did not know if you were one."

"Would you enjoy it if your slave shaved herself, Master?"

"I would love to experience the difference to test it out."

"Marcia, I have never shaved my pussy. Would you be willing to show this slave how to do it?"

Marcia looked at me like I might care if she touched one more cunt. She'd already licked Evelyn to orgasm three times.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no objection to you helping your fellow slave. If others should have use of her cunt, they might appreciate it as her Master would."

We all went to Brianna's big shower. I was going to help shave Marcia which I always enjoyed, but I wouldn't mind seeing what Marcia would show Evelyn. Bill was curious as well.

Before turning on the shower, Marcia started to explain. "We should use a brand new razor for you. You've trimmed your pubic hair, so we don't need a scissors first. But it's still long enough, you need to do your first pass going with the grain of hair growth. The second will be across the grain. If you shave against the grain, you risk ingrown hairs and unsightly bumps. It's also important to use a good shave cream. Master found this excellent shave butter which does a very good job of softening the hair and moisturizing the skin. I much prefer it to standard foams. He uses it on his beard as well. Wash yourself first."

Brianna had an excellent hot water system in her house. It didn't use hot water tanks but heated the water as needed. Almost as soon as you turned the water on, you were getting hot water. While Evelyn washed herself, we all washed as well. Might as well be clean for the new candidates. After everyone washed their shower gel off, Marcia turned off the water to the rain shower heads, but left the wand turned on. She had Evelyn sit on the shower seat and part her legs. She spread the shave butter all over Evelyn's mons and labia, her upper thighs and even outside the normal hair line. She picked up the razor.

"When you rub the hair with the grain, it feels softer, against the grain, it's stiffer."

Marcia felt for the grain of Evelyn's hair and started shaving the hair off. Both Bill and I started to sport erections. Damn, I loved my life. Marcia carefully removed all the hair on Evelyn's mons, then started on the labia, spreading the inner and outer lips to get any hair growing just inside the crease. She also did the any hair on the upper thighs. When she finished, she spread more shave butter on the shaved areas.

"Shaving with the grain does't quite cut at the skin line, but just above it. If you feel yourself now, you'll feel stubble in the opposite direction." She waited for Evelyn to touch herself. "We need to get rid of the stubble now. Since I was shaving in this direction before," she ran her hand down the pubis in the direction she'd shave previously, "and shave ninety degrees from that." Marcia demonstrated. When she finished she said, "Feel how smooth you are now."

"It's very nice," Evelyn said.

"Now stand up, turn around and spread your ass cheeks."

Evelyn did as Marcia requested.

"You, like me, have a few hairs growing around your rectum. Since my Master has threatened to individually pluck any hairs he finds growing down below, I like to shave this area as well. It does not feel at all pleasant to be plucked here. I like it when Master helps me shave this area as I can't see it at all."

Marcia spread more of the butter around Evelyn's sphincter, and the lower vaginal area which her previous position made hard to reach. In the space of another minute, every shred of hair was gone. Marcia used the wand to thoroughly rinse the razor and Evelyn.

"One last step," Marcia said, smearing on a cooling white liquid on the entire area she'd just shaved. "This is an after shave conditioner and moisturizer. You don't want to use the ones with alcohol in them down here. The skin is much too sensitive compared to the face or legs." It appeared to be soaked up by the skin until it glistened.

"Master Bill, feel your slave and tell me if it meets your satisfaction."

William ran his hand over his slaves crotch and a finger through her slit. It came out wet, but it wasn't the conditioner. It was easy for all of us to tell Evelyn was aroused.

"Very nice. I'm impressed."

"Wait until you lick it," Marcia said. "Evelyn, you'll need to shave it every 24 to 48 hours depending on how quickly your hair grows. If you want something lasting longer, you can have a Brazilian wax. If you'd be happy getting rid of your hair practically forever, you can go with a laser hair removal. You will probably require several treatments over the course of a few months, but it might be years before you need any touchups."

William said, "I think I will try licking it." He led Evelyn back into the bedroom.

"Why haven't you had laser treatments, slave?" I asked.

"It's expensive and I'm not sure I never want my bush back, Master. I've had waxes a couple times when I got tired of shaving every day, but razors and cream is relatively cheap and I can always change my mind."

I let Marcia shave her front. She did it all the time and could do it faster and closer than I could. Because all she had was a light stubble, she only shaved 90 degrees to the grain. She turned and bent over as Evelyn had and I did the area around her rectum and perineum. I also applied the moisturizer, getting a little carried away in the process. I told her to bend over so I could fuck her.

"Master, in a few minutes women will be coming to this room expecting the best from you. Then you will have to switch and a short while later, satisfy the other. Your pleasure will be seen to soon enough. I would ask you to save your best for the ones who need it. If you are still able, I will be happy to accept your cock after. We have the whole night ahead of us."

"Slave, are you truly okay with me doing this. It's been a long time since we've had a lengthy discussion like the Thornhill's about our emotional state as we engage in these extracurricular activities. Perhaps we've assumed too much about each other and our feelings."

"We haven't engaged in long talks, Master, but we talk constantly. You continually ask my opinion of things as you did when Bill offered you Evelyn. You don't make decisions on your own, even as Master, which you expect me to live with. Many times I see you look to me when considering a resolution to some question, seeking my answer with a look or a nod. You told Bill you are the happiest you've ever been in your life. The same applies to me. I could not want for more.

"There have been times in both of our lives where we were unsure of each others feelings. When I told you that you needed to lose weight because I was unhappy. When you decided to share me with Morris. When you first fucked Brianna and I knew she could give you something I could not. We've each had our doubts. But there are no more doubts. I am as secure in your love as I am strapped to the St. Andrews cross for one of your patented spankings. I know I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. I would follow you to the ends of the earth and straight off a cliff if I had to. I love you, Master, to infinity and beyond. As long as you love me, I am happy, and you've never given me reason to doubt your love for me."

I kissed her, pulling her close, enjoying the sensations of her nude body against mine. "Just wanted to be sure," I whispered in her ear.

When we went into the bedroom, Monique had laid out the hoods. William was bringing his slave to a squealing orgasm, still with his faced nestled in her bald cunt. Apparently, he enjoyed the new shaved look. He looked as hard as I felt, so I had little doubt our mystery guests would get their monies worth. I directed Monique to use the shower or toilet as necessary. Marcia and Evelyn sealed us in our masks and then we waited. No more than three minutes went by before there was a knock on the door. I felt Marcia leave the bed to open the door.

"Come in, please. We're ready for you," she said. "We're going to begin tonight with myself and Evelyn lying on the bed. You will then lie down on top of us. Our Masters will attend to their duties as we lick each other to orgasm. We hope in doing it this way, you will be more comfortable accepting sex with a man and might enjoy it more. Give us a few moments to get into position, then you may join us. Nod if you agree."

There must have been no disagreements as I felt Marcia lie down on the bed in front of me. She touched my cock briefly to let me know she was there. I felt two other people get on the bed and one climbed on my wife, putting her legs on either side of mine. I reached downward and touched her ass. It helped me get generally aligned with her opening, then Marcia's hand grabbed my prick and directed it to the portal of the womb I was fertilizing tonight.

I didn't push into her immediately, knowing she might not yet be aroused enough. I gave them some time to get acquainted and waited until both women sounded aroused. Marcia licked the underside of my cock and I considered it the signal to penetrate the pussy before me. Easing myself slowly forward, I inched into the depths of her creamy cunt. I noted this woman also had pubic hair, thick and springy. I tried to picture who of Brianna's slaves had a bush like this. When I'd felt her ass, it seemed lush and spongy, not taut like Marcia's.

I was in no particular hurry to climax, so I pumped nice and slow, allowing her to reach her first orgasm from the tongue below her. Marcia climaxed shortly after, no longer compelled to go without her orgasm. With the increased lubrication from her orgasm, I was confident in escalating the speed and length of my strokes. I'm certain I heard others cumming as well, no one particularly concerned who heard their release.

Another body got on the bed and Monique whispered, "Are you having a good time, Master?" as she reached beneath me to fondle my balls.

"I'm having a very good time," I responded, panting. She kissed me, teasing my tongue as hers dipped into my mouth.

She moved away and I heard her ask a similar question to William, with roughly the same response. I heard her continue whispering over by Bill and his partner, but not what she said.

Monique moved again. I could hear her now, speaking to my partner.

"Is this a first for you? Having a man fuck your tight cunt while his wife licks the cream dribbling from your pussy? Do you know how lucky to are to have this prime pussy to lick while he plumbs your depths? How much they care for you to give you this much pleasure while you take his big cock?"

Yeah. Monique had learned from our stories last night. She was winding up my partners biggest sex organ, her brain, engaging it in her activity. I don't know what it was doing to her, but I was loving it just fine, because mine was gearing up too. Not just females could be turned on by this. I started driving really hard, reaching for my climax.

"You should properly thank this woman for loaning you her husband. Please her the way she's satisfying you. Lick her slick, wet cunt. Suck on that beautiful clit. Make this woman cum, you slut."

Damn! I felt her sheath contracting around my shaft and I couldn't hold out any longer, releasing my sperm deep into her welcoming womb. Waiting until I thought she'd extracted the last drop of cum from my sack. I eased back. I felt a mouth go over my cock, Monique doing her part to clean me off. So I pushed forward into her mouth so she could lick the last bit from the base of my shaft. I slowly shrank, due to her diligent efforts, then sat back on the bed. I could hear William fucking on the other side of the bed and thought, Good Man, to myself. I could still feel movement in front of me and realized Marcia and my mystery partner were still engaged in their sixty-nine. Good for them. Might as well, it would be a little while before I was ready to go again and William wasn't even finished yet, though it sounded as if he were getting close.

Monique sat down and put her arm around me, laying her head on my shoulder. I hugged her. Her hair was damp from the shower and smelled of the floral shampoo Brianna used.

"You haven't had a chance to cum yet," I said.

"I will. Marcia and I will be trading places the next time. I'll be riding your face. I'm sure you'll take care of me."

"I'll do my best."

"Your best is very good."

Bill was finally completing, his finishing groans as he splashed his cum deep in his mystery partner low and throaty. Men didn't just look funny as we climaxed, we sounded funny too.

"Excuse me," Monique said. "He'll be requiring oral clean up on aisle three." I laughed. She got up and moved to clean Bill's instrument.

Marcia was moaning through her third orgasm. Women just sounded better when they climaxed. Looked better, sounded better. Even when they screamed through one, it sounded good. The movements stopped and the woman on top rolled over. It sounded as if Evelyn and whoever were finishing up as well. The bedroom reeked of the tangy spice of sex.

"I know it might take a little a little longer," I said. "But I'd prefer to get another erection naturally instead of going with the prostate stimulator. My cock always feels a little raw when I fuck so soon after the last time."

"What do you want to do while we wait?" Marcia asked. "We can't remove your masks unless we send the ladies away and it might take a while."

"I'd like to hear more about the convention in Vegas you guys attended Adele talked about in her story last night; the Dom/sub thing," William said. "Considering we'd just finished another of these sessions, I wasn't expecting another erection, but that was a damn good story."

"So would I," Evelyn said.

"Okay. Would you like to tell it, Marcia, or should I?"

"Why don't you start and I'll add things as needed." Marcia laid down with her head in my lap, closely followed by Monique. I felt and heard them kiss briefly.

"Marcia and I had our first slave weekend at Christmas two years ago. I'd finally lost the forty pounds I'd need to win it. One of the things I did was put a butterfly vibe on Marcia when we went out to dinner on Christmas. I made sure she climaxed multiple times wearing it in public. I thought it was a lot of fun making her cum in front of others. She had to hide it, which is what made it fun for me. That first weekend, I didn't really know what I was doing as well as I do now. I had read a couple books with Dom/sub themes, but I was mostly looking to have sex which Marcia hadn't done before, swallow my cum or anal sex. I tied her up and spanked her. Fucked her with a cucumber. I have a pretty fertile imagination when it comes to sex. After the first one, I knew I wanted more and Marcia enjoyed herself as well. I started looking on-line for things having to do with Dominant/submissive behavior, seeing what was really involved in it. I found out about the convention in Vegas. It promoted the lifestyle, had vendors there selling dungeon furniture, jewelry, clothing, bondage equipment, games and contests, displays and since it catered to those interests, I wanted to check it out. It sounded pretty raunchy and from pictures of past conventions, got real wild; lots of public nudity and sex.

"Marcia and I could never do anything like this close to home, but realizing how much fun I had making her cum in public here, I thought I'd really enjoy it someplace where everyone would see her cum and I could really show her off. So for only our second slave weekend, I somehow talked Marcia into attending. Don't ask me how. We agreed on some additional rules for the convention. Either one of us could call the whole thing off at any time, no whining or protesting. Say the magic word and we'd leave. I told Marcia I would let other people touch her or punish her, but no one else would fuck her but me. On the flight to Vegas, I was giddy as a kid at Christmas, but Marcia was so nervous and anxious, I finally told her to but the butterfly on again and cum a few times to relax. I think she ran it constantly except for a brief nap."

Marcia said, "It was the first time I was ever going to be naked in front of other people except locker rooms and showers. I'd never even been to a nude beach before. The fact Master was going to let others touch me had be crawling out of my skin not only for myself, but for him, too. It was a long time after his first marriage before he really started trusting I wouldn't do the same thing his first wife did. Having other people touching me might dredge up a lot of garbage for him and I didn't want to go through the healing process again. One of my cues to calling off the whole thing would be how well he was handling it, let alone me."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,608 Followers