WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's pretty much as far as it goes. How are you doing?"

"Okay. Bella was right. You feel like your dick is in my stomach. It's mashing all the bits up there in my gut. Go ahead and move, but don't go too fast, all right?"

I started the motion she was waiting for and I slid back until the glans was just inside her rectum, then reversed course and pushed my way back in until I bottomed out.

"Damn, that feels strange, something moving the opposite direction, but it does feel good, better than I thought it would talking to others who've done it."

"Just wait until you're being fucked in both holes at once. This will pale in comparison to that," Marcia said.

"You've done that?" Emily asked.

"More than once," Marcia replied.

"There's a reason for this pleasure," Bella said. "He wants it to feel good to you. He isn't just concerned for his own pleasure. He waits until you're ready for it."

"It's different, but I like it. At least like this. Nothing is being ignored, except maybe my breasts. It all feels so good."

"We can help with that," Marcia said nodding to Bella. Brianna lifted herself slightly to allow their hands to slip between their bodies and they began kneading Emily's breasts. Additionally, Marcia bent down and gently kissed Emily's lips.

Emily sighed, "that does it, all of me is being stimulated now. Go faster now, Master."

Slowly, but with ever increasing speed, I drew out and plunged back in. Slamming harder and harder into those lush globes as I heard her mewling increase.

"Fuck me hard, Master, fuck your slave girl in the ass. Give me that fat cock, harder."

I increased my tempo and fully embedding myself with each stroke of my prick.

"God, oh God! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum huge. Master, let me cum?"

"Cum for me, Emily. Cum on the cock filling your ass."

"Damn, I'm cumming. Fuck that feels good. Oooohhhh, my whole body is shaking. Aaaahhhh."

Her entire lower body was spasming as my cock felt like it was being squeezed in a vice. I pulled out to prevent myself from an orgasm but it seemed that her ass was trying to suck me back in. I barely got it out in time before I would have climaxed in my condom. I ripped it off and slipped another one on. I ordered Bella to get on the padded bench she'd just vacated and after waiting for her to get in place and my pending orgasm to wane, I pushed into her steamy sex. I felt her clutching at the penetrating organ with all the muscles of her cunt, massaging the tool which had given her so much pleasure so far. I kept a pace that would allow me to delay my climax as long as possible, but one which she apparently found to her liking. She started squirming, moaning, and pulling my body against her sex with her legs, wrapped tightly around my waist and ankles locked around my ass.

"Fuck me, Master, make your slave girl cum again. Make me spend on your cock. It's been a long time since I've had a fucking this good. Fuck me hard."

I was trying to ignore the urgings of her legs and voice and go at my own pace, but she was so insistent in her demands, pulling herself against my body no matter what tempo I was trying to maintain.

"Fuck, Brianna, get ready. I'm not going to last like this. Bella wants to drag every drop of cum from my body and I don't want to waste it in some rubber."

"Fuck me hard, Master. Make me cum, give me permission to cum. I'm going to cum on your cock."

"Cum for me, Bella."

I waited until her shivering spasms were nearly over before I pulled out and ripped the condom off my cock while moving rapidly for Brianna. My first spurt of cum erupted from the tip of my cock and splashed on her mons and stomach before I could get my prick rammed into her fertile womb while releasing the rest of the load.

"Don't feel too bad, Master," Brianna said, "You fucked two asses and a cunt into orgasm before climaxing yourself. You got most of it in there. I'm not disappointed. It was a masterful performance.

Marcia knelt down and cleaned my cock for me. She tried her best to get a rise out of me, but it was not happening. Mr. Happy was dead. We were all covered in bits of food and lots of bodily fluids. We needed some refreshing.

"I think we need to adjourn for a quick shower before we proceed any farther. I'm exhausted at the moment and don't think that I could get hard again even if my life depended on it."

They all thought that was a marvelous idea and we trooped up to Brianna's room and walked into the huge shower. We turned on three of the shower heads on and took turns soaping each other up and rinsing each other off. I was standing in a shower with four of the most beautiful women I'd ever met and we were washing each other up. I was rubbing slick soapy suds on and over the spectacular breasts of Bella, Emily, Brianna and Marcie, all slightly different and all soft and squidgy and beautiful. They were rubbing those soapy tits and nipples on my chest and I swear that even though it was impossible, I was getting another woody. I would have sworn it would be another hour or more before I was ready. Well, I still hadn't plowed the cunt of Ms. Ratajkowski. Now might be the time to fix that.

"My wonderful slaves; I can't believe I have anything left to give, but apparently you lovelies are simply too amazing to pass up. Shall we adjourn to the bedroom? There's this monster big bed in the bedroom that I know will fit five with no problem."

"I'm sorry, Master," Bella said, "but I have a job very early tomorrow and I have to leave now. Emily brought me for emotional support and courage, but I don't think she needs me for that any longer." She glanced pointedly at Emily who was enjoying Brianna drying her off and Emily blushed. "Besides, you've had me in all three holes. We'd just be trodding the same ground from here on out. We drove in different cars. Emily can find her own way home if she wants to stay."

"Wait!" I said. "There's always double penetrations, daisy chains, breast fucking, plus you still have to show us more of your talents as a Dom."

"My, my. Aren't you the imaginative boy. We'll have to save those things for the next time you're in LA. If you're going to have a child with Mistress Brianna, I imagine you'll be coming out fairly often. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet all of you and that you added me to your free pass list. It's been a most enjoyable experience and I wouldn't have missed it for the world." She kissed me, her naked body pressed against mine for a full minute, then kissed all of the others the same way.

"Brianna, thank you for the invite to your beautiful and fully stocked home. You have all the best equipment. I'm going to have to purchase some of your jewelry. I've seen some beautiful pieces here and Emily described some of the things at the auction last night. I'm thinking that a breast plate and sex girdle might be something I would enjoy wearing. While you're fitting me, perhaps I can ask for your advice on being a dominant. You seem to manage your menagerie quite effectively."

"Thank you, Bella. It's been a treat. You're a lovely woman and I've enjoyed having you, in every way. I look forward to your next visit."

"Marcia, I would like to thank you for sharing your husband with all of us. It's rare to find a woman without jealousy. Both of you chose wisely when selecting mates."

"Well, I would have to disagree that I'm a woman without jealousy. Watching him fuck gorgeous women such as yourselves has been very hard, but I do love him, immensely; and would agree that we've chosen wisely for each other."

"Yes, well you hide it well. But what's good for the gander is good for the goose, so why don't you find some bachelors to add to your free pass list and perhaps we can bring companions next time."

"I'll think about that, Bella. Thank you. Perhaps you might be able to suggest someone? I don't keep track of who's married to who anymore. Maybe you can tell me if they're any good and not gay."

"I might know one or two who'd do on short notice."

She turned to Emily. "It looks like we've graduated past playing." Her hands moved over Emily's body, taking possession of it and making Emily squirm in pleasure. "We'll have to think about this and where it leads us. I'm looking forward to exploring the changes in our relationship. Are you?"

Emily kissed her passionately, her tongue darting into Bella's mouth and her hands wandering over her lush body. "Very much so. I think you need to show me more of your dominatrix side. That was something I've never known before."

"In a heartbeat, Emily." One last kiss to all of us, then she asked. "Where can I find my clothes?"

"Can you find your way to the entry?" Brianna asked, and when Bella nodded, she said, "Ask someone there. They can show you where we stored your things. Ask someone to bring Emily's things to my bedroom."

"Yes, Mistress," Bella said, laughing. "Goodbye. Let me know when you're all in LA again. I look forward to doing this again." She walked out of the room, starkers, and I think she put a little of the catwalk swagger into her stride as she left for our benefit. It was a spectacular sway.

"Well, Emily," I asked. "Do you need to leave us as well? I know I haven't dipped into your well yet and would like the opportunity to do so."

"I did hear someone mention 'double penetration' and that's something that I'm dying to try, although I don't see any other men around. Is there another male here?" Emily asked.

I glanced at my other two slaves and smiled. "No males, but we do have a wide variety of strap-ons here. Between us, we might even be able to provide you with a triple penetration." Emily's eyes widened at the thought.

"Soft, squishy bodies with hard appendages. That sounds exciting. When do we start?"

All three of us laughed at her outrageous eagerness.

"I'm assuming we have some time, let me ask you something. You initially came to spend some time with my little slave; have you had as much time with her as you wanted?"

"No, Master," she admitted. "Not nearly enough."

"Then why don't we start with that? What do you want to do next?"

"I want her laid out on the bed. Can we tie her down there?"

I glanced at Brianna and she said, "We have straps available for that."

"What are we waiting for?" Emily said. "Let's get to it."

Marcia shot me a worried glance and I knew what she was thinking.

"Just a quick note. When Marcia agreed to become my sexual slave at certain times, she agreed to do so under certain conditions which I am bound to honor. One of them was no women."

"You're kidding, right, because I just spent a lot of time with my face buried in her cunt."

"Her conditions have expanded, but not quite all the way," I explained.

"You mean that she will now receive, but she's not ready to give," Emily guessed.

"That's correct. It was almost inevitable that she receive some feminine attention while she was here as it's so readily available and I had to spend so much time with Brianna. But she hasn't quite worked up the nerve to go all the way with it."

"I'm sorry, Emily," Marcia said. "If I were going to be fully with a woman, I'd thoroughly enjoy being with you. You're a beautiful woman and I do find you attractive, but I'm not quite ready."

"That's okay," Emily said. "I'm sure that someone here will want to taste this," and she ran her hand over her body and into her slit, leaving a slick sheen on her fingers."

"I volunteer," said Brianna.

"As do I," I said.

"There you go," Emily said. "Problem solved. Now let's tie this little slave down and get started. I'm hornier than hell right now."

Marcia laid down and Brianna pulled four straps from the corners of the bed and we fastened them to Marcia's cuffs. Emily eyes devoured her greedily. Marcia shivered under her gaze. I whispered something in Emily's ear and she nodded in agreement.

"She's extremely beautiful, you know," Emily said. "Very taut and muscular. She could easily be a model, even at her age. The length of her career might be shortened, but she could still do this now."

"She enjoys what she's doing now and it's not that limiting due to age," I told her. "Plus she would be away from home too much."

"You could travel with her."

"I'm sure that would go over well with her agents. She is a natural exhibitionist, though. She might like parading in front of others. I won't stand in the way of anything that she wants to do. You can talk to her about it."

"Later."

Emily crawled up on the bed and laid down atop Marcia, her lips seeking Marcia's in a passionate kiss. Brianna and I held hands while we watched, one of my hands circling her waist and caressing her ass. Emily moved down Marcia's neck, laying little kisses and nibbles on her skin, making Marcia shiver and giving her goose bumps all over her body. Her nipples began to swell into hardened peaks and Emily attacked those next, her tongue laving her erect nubs, tugging and pulling the tips with her lips, then her teeth. Marcia's breath sped up as Emily worked the engorged flesh.

When she was breathing hard, Emily worked her lips lower, settling small kisses on her tight stomach, one hand reaching down to stroke Marcia's legs, her hand going from calf to thigh, but never quite touching the promised land which lay wet and open between her legs.

"Fuck, touch me, Emily, you're killing me. Make me cum."

Emily kept her eyes on Marcia's as her lips moved lower, breathing gently over the mons, her tiny teeth taking little nips at the exposed flesh, but never quite touching her most sensitive erogenous zones. As Emily moved her head lower, she raised that perfect rump, exposing it to our gazes. Brianna and I looked at each other and as one, climbed onto the bed and sought out the treasures displayed for us, me taking her asshole and perineum and Brianna her silky folds and clit, first with our fingers, and then our mouths. Emily sighed as she felt our tongues searching those intimate parts of her body. Still holding Marcia's gaze in her own, she finally licked the edges of her labia, blood engorged and parting for her touch.

"Oooh, yes! That feels so good. You've gotten so much better at this in just a few short hours. Lick my cunt, you dirty little girl. Aaah! That's right, now suck my clit. You're going to make me cum. Ooooh! That's perfect. Do that some more. Put your hands on my breasts. Pinch my nipples. Fuck, that's great. You're doing marvelous things to me, sweetie. Nibble on my clit a little more. Not hard, barely touch it. Perfect."

Marcia kept up her instructions, directing Emily to all of the sensitive spots and caresses to bring her to climax.

"Put two fingers in my cunt and rub my g-spot, Emily. Suck on my clit some more. Fuck, yeah! I'm going to cum. Master, please let me cum. She's making me cum, don't make me wait."

I was silent, and continued my attack on Emily's derriere, touching, stroking, caressing and kneading those perfect globes.

"Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Master. She made me cum. I'm sorry I couldn't wait."

"That's for giving her warning this morning, little slave. I wanted to make her try to hold out as long as she could. You ruined that." I went back to what I was doing and Emily was moaning as we worked her hard.

"Master, I'm going to cum. Please let me cum," Emily said. I remained silent.

"Oh, fuck! I can't hold out much longer, please let me cum, Master. I'll do whatever you want. Let me cum now!"

I pushed my middle finger two knuckles deep into her rectum; it slid in easily from all of my saliva. Brianna followed with her own fingers in Emily's dripping pussy and a renewed assault on her clit. I could tell that Emily was really trying to hold out now, eager to please and desperate to climax. Her body was writhing under our fingers and lips as she strained to obey.

Nature took it's course and her body betrayed her and Emily peaked. She shuddered as her cunt released her orgasmic fluids, her body twitching and rolling as the waves of pleasure swept through her.

"Jesus, I'm cumming. Fuck! It just keeps going on and on. What have you done to me? I'm still cumming."

"And that's for not trying to hold out this morning," I said. "You should have listened to your Master, and not his slave."

She sank down, breathing heavily on Marcia's cunt, her lips still touching the engorged flesh of her clit. As her spasms quieted, she began licking the damp folds and swollen nubbin again, her hands continuing to massage and caress Marcia's flushed breasts as her tongue worked their magic below.

"Master, she's making me cum again. Please don't make me hold it. Let me cum, Master."

"Cum for me little slave."

Marcia climaxed again, her body shaking with renewed pleasure. Emily sat up and looked at us, a lovely smile gracing her pouting, cum smeared lips.

"Did I do well, Master?" She asked.

"Very well. I'm proud of you."

"What punishment have we earned this time, Master?" Emily asked.

"I think a spanking would be appropriate, Emily. I so want to smack your perfect ass into a state of redness."

"It won't leave any permanent marks, will it?"

"No. It will all be faded before you leave tonight."

"I'm ready to face the music then."

"Release Marcia." I waited until her ties were unclipped, then ordered, "Position 1, beside the bed, now."

Marcia leapt to obey and quickly took her position beside the bed, her pussy dripping what orgasmic fluids Emily's tongue had left behind. I directed Brianna to get on the bed in Marcia's previous position, although she wasn't tied down. I sat down between her legs and pointed to her cunt.

"You will lavish your full attention on that while I'm spanking you. Just because your ass is being abused will be no excuse for not giving that pussy your undivided attention. The spanking will continue until you make her climax. Brianna, I want you to hold out as long as you can. I believe that globes like these should be spanked often and with authority. You must ask for permission to cum, so that I can encourage you to go longer. If you don't last as long as I think you should, you may find yourself in Emily's position next."

"Yes, Master. I will obey."

"I know you will. Emily, lay your ass over my legs and get busy licking that juicy cunt. You may not use your hands or fingers. She hasn't climaxed since our shower and I'm sure she's dying to cum now."

Emily did as instructed and I was staring at her perfect, round little ass, slightly narrower and plumper than Marcia's, but oh so delicious looking. Emily had already begun laving the moist folds when I delivered the first swat. She gave a slight start, but didn't even groan. As usual, I started light with the intention of working towards a higher intensity. Emily kept her hands on the bed beneath her lovely tits and applied her lips and tongue devoutly to the task at hand. I began increasing the frequency and intensity of the blows as she twitched upon my lap and under my hand. She never stopped working on Brianna even though the movements of her ass became more pronounced as I brought the heat. I moved my hand up and down from the dimples to her upper thighs and from side to side, making sure each side received equal measure.

"Master, I'm getting ready to cum," Brianna said. "I'm very close now."

I'd delivered close to forty swats by that time and Emily's ass was a uniform rosy hue, the blood flushing her cheeks with the intensity of my strikes.

"Hold out, Brianna. I want you to delay your climax."

I started spanking Emily even harder and faster than before, and it seemed to me that the movements of her ass had become more pronounced in rising to meet my hand and less overall movement. I watched closely and I was right. Her ass was rising from my lap to meet my hand and wiggling provocatively until my hand arrived, flinching under the rough touch, then rising again. The little minx was getting turned on by the spanking. I noted that her hands were now kneading and massaging her own breasts beneath her. I altered the trajectory enough that my fingers were smacking her naked folds and I could see the labial lips parting in excitement.

1...1213141516...18