WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Marcia and Brianna who were holding onto each other and laughing hysterically.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked them. "What deviltry is this? What are Emily and Bella doing naked in your house, in here of all places?" Waving to the room around me, filled with all the toys and implements of her games.

"Emily told me at the auction that she found me very beautiful and exciting and would like to get to know me more intimately than was possible at the auction. She informed me that she was into experimenting with girls and would love to experiment with me. I told her that I was in a position of sexual servitude and that my Master was in charge of my sexuality and orgasms and that I could not indulge in her offer at this time. I did tell her that she was on my Master's free pass list and if she was interested in going along with anything that you would allow, she should call me and I gave her my phone number."

"I called this morning and said that I would like to know more about her situation," Emily said. "What she told me was intriguing to me. I'm kind of experimental, sexually, and asked if I could come over and learn more."

"Since this isn't my house, I had to clear it with Brianna," Marcia said. "She said we could invite Emily under certain conditions so we called her back and gave her the conditions to which she agreed, asking only that she could bring Bella as she didn't know anyone here and felt that she might like the support. The only requirement was that Bella agree to the same conditions."

"The conditions imposed on both of them are the same as those everyone else in the house is subject to," Brianna said. "All the females are your slaves and must abide with all of your wishes. Those conditions include constant nudity, submitting to you sexually if you desire, or to anyone else that you should designate in your stead, such as one of your other slaves. They also include any punishment that you should deem to impose on them. I told them that if they expected to share you or your other slaves, they should expect some form of punishment for their imposing on our group. I said the limits of their punishment might include spankings, or whippings, or other forms of physical corporal punishment, with the only limit being that you would do nothing to permanently mark their bodies due to their specific careers, and they would have a safe word, the same as anyone else here. They should expect to engage in fellatio, cunnilingus, anal sex or regular intercourse."

"We would both have one other request, Master," Bella said, nodding to Emily. "Since we don't know any of you and the sexual history of you or any of your other partners, nor can we afford to become pregnant, we would ask that you use condoms when using either of us either anally or vaginally."

"That is a reasonable request. I can grant that to both of you." I said.

"In anticipation of your answer, I had Monique do a little shopping this morning," Brianna said. "She bought a large box of condoms, 36 of them to be precise. Additionally, they both know that I'm trying to get pregnant and that I shall be the repository of any of your sperm while they are here."

"I have one additional caveat, Master," Marcia said.

"What would that be, little slave," I replied.

"Emily is on your free pass list, but Bella is not. If you do not wish to have sex with Bella, your list may remain intact as it is, but if you wish to use Bella, you must remove some other name from the list and add Bella to it. I'm not going to give you freedom to fuck whomever you choose, just by changing your list. Bella remains on it permanently from now on, as does Emily. The other three names may change as circumstances change, but these two may not. It's possible you'll never have contact with these two young women again, so I suggest you take full advantage of their presence while you can."

"I agree. That's only fair. I shall permanently remove Giselle Bundchen and add Bella. She's married anyway and I wouldn't expect her to break her marital vows for me."

"If I can ask," Emily said. "What is your relationship that your slave can dictate to you who your sexual partners are?"

"This little slave is my wife, Marcia. This is Brianna, who is receiving special dispensation to have sex with me because Marcia can't give me a child and Brianna wished to have a child. Brianna agreed to be my slave for the duration of our visit in return for Marcia's permission to let me give her a child. I take my marital vows seriously. We both have a free pass list of five celebrities that we allowed each other to have sex with, with no expectation that it would ever happen as we don't have much contact with celebrities. The only way we met either of you was due to Brianna's invite to participate in the Go Nude for the Homeless auction. I'm a little surprised that she loves me enough to have invited you here even though she knew that you were on my list. It was hard enough for her to share me with Brianna. I'm amazed that I'm now staring at two of the women of my dreams with her tacit approval to use you both."

Emily nodded thoughtfully and Bella asked who were the other people on my list.

"Jessica Alba, Emilie Payette, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley."

"Beautiful women all. I don't feel so bad being left off your initial list now. I'm attracted to them as well. Who's on Marcia's list?" Bella asked.

"Zack McGowan, Jim Caviezel, Sam Heughan, Jason Statham, and Tom Selleck."

Emily and Bella looked at each other. "Aren't they all married?" Emily asked.

"All except Sam Heughan," Marcia replied. "Like my Master said. We've never had any expectation of meeting any of the people on the list, let alone have sex with them. What difference if they were married or not. It was just a fantasy."

"Yet here we are," Bella said, nodding to herself and Emily beside her. "Naked and waiting for whatever you will impose on us. One never knows what's going to happen in life. You might want to rethink your list, put some bachelors on it. You've met some celebrities now and there's no telling how many others you might meet through us. If your husband is going to have sex with us today, you might as well have some men on your list that you might have some reasonable expectation of having sex with."

"There were a lot of others at the auction last night who wouldn't have minded having sex with Marcia other than myself," Emily said.

"She's right. You might want to rethink your list, little slave," I said.

"I thought there was going to be more sex before now, or something leading to sex," Emily said. "We're essentially helpless and you haven't even touched us yet."

She was right. I was staring at two naked visions of sexy loveliness, the stuff of the masturbatory fantasies of millions of men and I hadn't touched either one yet. That was about to change.

"Brianna, get some nipple clamps, butt plugs, vibrators, whips, paddles, anything else that you can think of that we might need for the next couple hours. Marcia, come here. Since this is your doing, I think you should assist me in assessing our guests."

Brianna moved around the periphery of my vision, gathering the items that she'd been assigned to collect. I went up to Emily and taking Marcia's hands in mine, ran them over Emily's spectacular body, her breasts, her flat stomach, her firm buttocks, up her legs and between the cleft of her mons. Her breasts were slightly larger than Marcia's, her hips about the same and her naked mons was as free of hair and Marcia kept hers, although substantially smoother.

"The best Brazilian waxes that money can buy," Emily said when I commented on it.

The anticipation must have been getting to her as we both found her slit wet with her lubricating fluids. She gave a small start and moan as our hands touched her clit.

We moved over to Bella and assessed her in the same way. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Marcia's but incredibly soft and delightful. She had piercings in her nipples and I appreciated the rings that she had in them right now. Incredibly, she was even wetter than Emily had been when we ran our fingers through her bald slit, a small rivulet of her passion juices running down one leg.

I asked, "Have you ever done anything like this before? You strike me as more ready for this than Emily is."

"I've played around a little with bondage and discipline," she replied. "Mostly as a submissive. I think that's the reason that Emily invited me. She knew I had experience. I'm looking forward to this; a lot."

I told Marcia to use her fingers on Bella's sheath, but not to let her have an orgasm yet. I went back to Emily and did the same. She was substantially wetter than the first time I touched her and when I penetrated her pussy, drops of her moisture ran down my fingers. Both of them were squirming quite uncontrollably when Brianna returned with a whole basket of goodies that she'd collected from the many drawers around the room. I gave both Marcia and Brianna some two inch wide butt plugs, a large vibrator each and plenty of lubrication.

"Because you have more experience as a submissive, Bella, I'm going to put Brianna in charge of you. She's normally a dominant and will know what to do with you. Emily, Marcia is going to be my assistant with you today. She's never performed as a dominant, so her tendency will be to go slower with you, knowing only the role of submissive herself. Your orgasms belong to me now and you must ask and receive permission before allowing yourself to release. Failure to do so results in punishment. You may each have a safe word. If you use it, I will immediately stop doing whatever I am doing. Bella, what do you want to use as your safe word?"

"Gigi."

"The name of your sister, interesting. Emily! What word do you want to use?"

"Like what?"

"Anything that you wouldn't be expected to say in any conversations occurring between us, particularly as you are being punished."

"I would suggest 'Gone Girl'," Marcia said. "Although we might want to discuss your role in the movie at some point in our conversations with you, it probably won't be while you're hanging suspended."

"Fine, Gone Girl, it is. Will this hurt?" Emily asked.

"I won't lie to you," I said. "It will hurt, but I try to give you pleasure as well and I expect that the pleasure will overwhelm some of the feelings of pain. Enough so that you won't use your safe word."

"I orgasm almost every time I'm punished," Marcia added. "My Master is very good at this."

"Go with the flow, Emily," Bella said. "I don't think either Marcia or Brianna is a masochist who revels in pain and they both have done this with this Master. I think that you'll enjoy it."

"Marcia and Brianna, please lube up the butt plugs and insert them in your respective slave. You may want to spread your legs more if you can," I told Emily and Bella.

They both spread their legs a little more, as much as their bonds would allow. Brianna was able to slide her plug in Bella quite easily with a large helping of lube. Emily was a little tighter and Marcia lubed her sphincter with two fingers before trying to slide the plug in place. She resisted as it got close to the widest point and Marcia slowed the entry, withdrawing it, then reinserting it, going slow as I expected.

"Fuck, that hurts!" Emily exclaimed as Marcia attempted to get it in past her resisting rosebud.

"Take it most of the way out," I commanded Marcia. "Just leave the tip in for now. Wait for my signal before trying again."

I knelt before her and inserted first one, then two fingers into her cunt. I began finger fucking her tight hole, and I could see Brianna fingering Bella beside me. I waited until Emily was moaning freely before nodding to Marcia that she should continue inserting the plug. When she got close to the wide point again, I licked her slit and sucked her clit and Emily gasped in pleasure and the plug went in, sliding past the wide point into her dark hole.

"Oh, fuck! I feel so full right now," Emily gasped. "That's the first time I've ever had anything that large in there."

"What have you had in your ass before?" I asked.

"Just a finger. That's a hell of a lot bigger than a finger."

"My two slaves will now begin fucking you with their vibrators. Remember that you must ask for and receive permission before cumming. Brianna, you may be in charge of Bella's orgasm. Don't make it easy on her. Make her beg for it."

"Yes, Master."

Before Marcia started on Emily, she stood up and whispered in her ear, Emily nodding at what she said. She then knelt down and began using the vibrator on Emily, both teasing her clit and then reaming her dripping sheath, shifting back and forth between the two, slowing whenever she thought Emily was getting too close. When both of them were breathing hard and their nipples were hard and distended, I put on the nipple clamps.

Bella absorbed the pain and quickly moaned again. Emily squealed.

"Shit, that hurts! My God, that stings!" She cried out.

"Go with it, Emily. Let the pain flow over you," Bella said. "These are nothing, they're padded. Some of them have little metal claws. Feel the pleasure in your pussy. Your nips can take it. You've probably pinched them harder yourself. Part of it is that you have no control. Let the pain wash away."

Bella was ready to cum first and asked Brianna for permission to cum. Brianna was good to her word and made Bella wait.

"Please, let me cum, let me cum. I've got to cum now, damn it! I'm begging you, let me cum. Fuck!"

Brianna glanced at me and I shook my head no.

"Wait for your friend, Emily. You can cum when she cums," Brianna said.

"I can't wait. Oh, God, I can't wait! I'm cumming now!" Bella sighed as the waves of pleasure swept through her body, her cunt sucking and grasping at the vibrator inserted in her sheath. I pulled her nipple clamps loose and Bella closed her eyes and drifted with the tidal pulsations dominating her body. Brianna slowed her ministrations and allowed Bella to come back slow from her pleasure.

Emily's body was also shaking and shivering as Marcia used the life-like vibrator on her sweet pussy. She was dripping freely and gasping for breath. The pain of the nipple clamps having disappeared into the background of the sensations emanating from her cunt.

"Please, Master. Let me cum. I'm ready. I can't wait anymore."

"Hold on, Emily. You may cum when Bella is ready to cum again."

I nodded to Brianna who began working Bella's body again, including licking and sucking the hard clit protruding from her folds.

"I'm close again, Emily. Hold on, it won't be but a couple minutes more. Do you hear me. A couple minutes, that's all I need."

"I can't wait, Bella! Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming now. It feels so good."

Copious amounts of her cum ran down her legs and Marcia's fingers as she released. I pulled the nipple clamps from her reddened nipples and the blood rushed back into the hardened nubs. Her cries of pleasure, pain and satisfaction rang through the room for more than a minute and true to her word, Bella was ready again within a couple minutes. I nodded to Brianna who told her she could cum.

"Fuck, that feels so fucking good," Bella sighed as she released over the vibrator and Brianna's busy tongue.

We waited until the spasms had died down in both of their bodies before releasing them from their positions. I rubbed Emily's arms and legs while Brianna did the same for Bella assisted by Marcia. I pointed to my rampant cock and told both of them that I expected them to show me their oral skills. Bella started, worshipping my member for five good minutes before I signaled Emily to take over.

"I'm guessing that you've played the submissive to a male Master, Bella. You've learned well how to suck cock and take it deep into your throat."

"Yes, Master. I've dominated a couple females, but I've been submissive to a male. He did instruct me on the proper way to suck a mans cock. I was punished if I didn't do it correctly."

"Emily has not had equal training, but what she lacks in skill, she is making up for in enthusiasm," I said, sucking in my breath at a particularly deep thrust of her throat onto my cock. She gagged slightly, but applied herself as diligently the next time my cock slid down her throat. She had not yet learned to swallow cock, but she was trying with all her will to do as well as Bella had.

"Brianna, kneel down and prepare to take your sperm," I said.

She immediately took a position of submission on the floor, her lovely ass pointing up at the sky, only a foot away from where Emily tugged and sucked my cock.

"Off of me now, slave. I must release."

Emily released my prick and I knelt behind Brianna and split her slit with my rod and within two strokes, emptied my balls into her hungry cunt. She swallowed my seed into that fertile field as I gasped out my pleasure. I could no longer remember how many loads I'd emptied in Brianna, but if she did not take while I was here, it was through no lack of effort on my part. She stayed on the floor holding her hand over herself trying to keep my milky cream inside her.

"Since both of you orgasmed without permission, you will both be punished, but before we do that, I think that some food is in order. Marcia, since Brianna is occupied, why don't you order a selection of things from the kitchen and have them bring it here."

"Yes, Master."

She disappeared towards the kitchen. I helped Brianna to her feet.

I turned to the two new slaves and asked, "I take it that you two have perhaps experimented with each other before?"

"You would be correct, Master. Bella and I have played together some," Emily replied. "Nothing too serious. A little petting, a little kissing."

"You would have the most experience with other women, Bella? You've stated that you've dominated them before?"

"Yes, that's correct, Master."

"I think that you should demonstrate what you've learned as a Dom by taking Emily in tow and show her all about serious. She's a brand new sub you've just taken under your wing. What would you do to properly train her?"

Bella glanced a Emily.

"Come on," I said. "She was going to lick someone's cunt today. It might as well be yours, at least to start. Although you may feel free to use either of us in her training."

"Do you mind if I get a few items from your equipment here?"

Brianna replied, "Feel free to take whatever you need."

"Kneel, slave," Bella ordered. "Knees apart, rest on your heels. Put your hands behind your neck, stick those beautiful breasts out where they can be properly admired."

Emily complied immediately. While Bella went around gathering what she wanted, I had to run my hands over those magnificent breasts and fingers through her dripping cunt. Brianna joined me and between us, we soon had Emily moaning in desire. Bella came back with a hood covering Emily's head except her nose and mouth, some snap links, rope, and she grabbed the nipple clips we had just used. She used the snap links to fasten her cuffs behind her back. She used one piece of rope to form an X around her breasts, squeezing them on the top and bottom and pushing them out even farther. She had her stand and licked her nipples until they were stiff, steely points and applied the clamps. Emily gasped, her mouth a nice little O which I would have loved to fill with my cock, and she bounced a little on her toes making her tits jiggle provocatively up and down. Bella took the other rope and she tied a quick loop around her waist and knotting it over her clit, passed the rope strands on either side of her sex, over her butt plug and between her ass cheeks. She snugged it up tight before tying it off.

Bella had her kneel again and this tightened the ropes over her clit and by her sex.

1...1011121314...18