WBDP - Going Nude for Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Marcia?"

"I feel strange, wrong somehow."

"Strange how?" I asked.

"I've never had any desire to be with a woman before, you know that, right?"

"If you have, you've never told me about it, but yes, I would agree that's true."

"Then what's going on with me? What's wrong with me? Because I certainly want to be with one now. I wake up in the morning and I want Brianna's mouth on me, giving me pleasure, and I like it. And if that wasn't bad enough; when you had us hanging together, I wanted to feel her breasts against mine, to feel her pussy rubbing against mine, to feel her lips kiss me as she climaxed. Last night, I almost asked Emily to give me her cunt to lick and pleasure. I think I'm broken."

"So, you think you're broken because you liked it too much? That if you didn't enjoy it so much, it wouldn't be so bad, but when you love it this much, you're sick somehow?"

"Yes. That's the way I feel right now."

"Do you love her? Brianna, I mean, although I could as easily ask the question about Emily or Bella," I asked. "Would you leave me right now if she asked you to?"

"No, of course not. I love you. I wouldn't leave you for anything."

"Nor I you. Just so you know, not for anyone, not Emily, not Bella, not Jessica Alba, nobody. So, let me ask you something else? Did you enjoy sex with Morris?"

"You know I did."

"And was that different than the pleasure you feel with Brianna?"

"No, not really. I've loved it all."

"So how is this sicker?"

"Because he's a man and she's a woman," she replied.

"Would you agree that people are sexual creatures? That we, more than any other animal, can find joy and pleasure in the act of love?"

"Yes."

"And would you agree that despite our sexual orientation, that we can find sexual pleasure with others if circumstances force it?"

"You mean like people in prison having sex with one another, but going back to their normal sexual partners when they're released and never engaging in homosexual sex again?"

"Yes."

"I would also agree with that," she said.

"And would you agree that Brianna is a great sexual partner who knows how to give other females sexual pleasure, or even me, a male, whom she would prefer not to have sex with?"

"She's fantastic," Marcia said, "and that's part of my problem."

"Would it help to know that I don't see it as a problem?" I asked.

"I don't know, but why isn't it? I would have a problem if you had sex with another man."

"Because you might be worried about my real sexual orientation. I'm not worried about yours. I have a problem with you having sex with another man because he's emotional competition. Morris was the exception because he wasn't really competition; you loved him, but it could never go anywhere because he was dying. Brianna is not my emotional competition. She's someone capable of giving you sexual pleasure, but you'll never bond with her emotionally, so I don't care if she gives you sexual pleasure. To me, homosexuality is not about who you have sex with, it's about who you emotionally bond with. I can love a man like a brother, but I can never love one as I love you. That's what makes me heterosexual. Think about this for a second. When Morris and I were both penetrating you, his balls rubbed against mine; I felt his prick through your skin. Did I get more pleasure from that? Did that arouse me more? No. It was that both of us were pleasuring you that made it exciting for me, not rubbing up against his dick."

"Oookaaaay..."

"I also think that part of the reason that you can allow Brianna to have my child is that she's not an emotional competitor to you for me. You know she's lesbian, that she prefers women, that she tolerates me because it gives her what she wants. Emotionally, she can connect to you, but not me. She'd love for you to become part of her harem, but you never will. Do you love her?"

"I like her. I respect her. I might even think of her as the sister I never had, but I don't love her; not romantically anyway."

"I think that's your answer to the burning question. You're not a lesbian, you love me, you're enjoying some lesbian sex on the side because you, more than most, are a sexual animal, and because this whole situation is filled with sexual tension; naked bodies, naked situations, exhibitionism, voyeurism. I'm surrounded by all these naked women, most of whom don't want anything to do with me but for two notable exceptions, and I'm aroused most of the time. I know that I'm going to get, and enjoy, sex. As much as I could ever dream of."

"But why have I enjoyed it, or her, so much?"

"The short answer; because she's good at it, she knows what gives a woman pleasure. It's what she is and what she does. The more complicated answer, maybe because you've given up a good part of me this trip. She's getting most of me because we're trying to give her a baby. I cum in her, I've probably spent more time in her, you've seen me having sex with her and want to get your own back, so you don't feel left out and abandoned, and the fact that it's the same woman who's having sex with your husband, probably rights the scales."

"So, you don't think I'm a freak?"

"You mean other than the fact that you can orgasm from merely exposing yourself to lots of Hollywood hot shots? No, not at all."

She hit me on the shoulder and splashed water on me. "You like it that I cum from exposing myself to others."

"Indeed I do, little slave. I look at them, slobbering over you, and I think to myself; she's mine, all mine, and you all can't touch her unless I let you. You can only dream of this perfection; I go to bed with it every night."

"You mean that, don't you. That you adore me and treasure me and love to go to bed with me and you don't think I'm a freak."

"All that, yes. You know, the male bodyguard asked me why I would display my wife like I did, and of course, the real answer is I'm a weirdo, but I said that it made you so aroused and the sex was fantastic afterward, which is also true. But, even more than that; I'm so fucking proud of you. How you look, how you take care of yourself, what you've made of your life, that I just have to gloat. I have to show the world that you're the best and I possess you."

"I guess that makes me feel a little better."

"You've been kept pretty busy for the last few days and if you want to go exploring around this fabulous estate, why don't you do so. Check the workshops, the guest room, the other slaves bedrooms, and if one of the other slaves wants to lick your delicious little pussy, let them."

"And if I want to do something else with you and Brianna?"

"You can do anything you want. I'm not trying to get rid of you."

She tipped herself off her raft, then upended mine, dumping me in the water. I dunked her a couple times in retaliation until she grabbed my nuts and gave it a gentle squeeze. I know when it's a good time to quit.

"What would you like to do instead, dear one."

"I'd like to do another double penetration of Brianna, except this time, I want to be facing her like I did with Emily, and I want you to fuck and cum in her ass."

"That sounds like a perfect topper to the day," I said. "I'm game."

"You're game for anything that involves ass fucking," she replied.

We returned to the bedroom. The sheets had been changed and Brianna was looking over the final figures from the auction, trying to figure which were the big sellers and which were duds. Actually, given the final results, none of the items sold were out and out failures.

"Brianna, Marcia would like to fuck you; a double penetration, face to face, while I fuck your tight ass. On your knees, slave."

"Yes, Master," she replied, dropping to her knees in my preferred position, knees widely spread, back on her heels and her hands clasped behind her head.

"Are you already thinking about it, Brianna. Can you see it in your minds eye, Marcia fucking your hungry cunt, caressing your body, kissing you, being kissed in return while I plunder your backside."

"Yes, Master."

"Is it making you wet, slave? Is your cunt dripping in anticipation of the fucking you're about to receive?" I was running my hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples, rolling them in my fingers.

"Yes, Master."

"Let's just check that and see, shall we." I ran my fingers through her slit and they came away wet and slick.

"What do you think, Marcia? Do you think this slave is wet enough, or does she need to be wetter?"

Marcia knelt down in front of her and kissed her, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. She shoved two of her fingers deep in her cunt and began finger fucking her. Brianna was squirming excitedly and panting hard as Marcia's fingers worked her wet sheath.

Marcia drew back to speak. "I think she needs to be wetter, Sam. I don't think she can handle the fucking I plan to give her unless she's substantially wetter than she is now."

"Is that right, slave, do you need to cum to be wet enough for your fucking? Maybe this will help," and I shoved my cock to the back of her throat. "Does that help at all, Marcia? Is she getting any wetter?"

"Maybe, Sam. I honestly can't tell. My fingers are all slick and wet, but that might have been from her previous orgasms. She may not be ready for the fat cock I plan to shove in her cunt." Her fingers kept working Brianna's slit.

"How big do you want it to be, Marcia?"

"At least two inches in diameter, Sam, not like the puny thing I used last night. I want something with some heft, some real size to it. Have you got anything like that, slave?"

"Bottom drawer of the armoire, in the back," she panted.

"Let me see what I can find," I said. I started rummaging around the different drawers in the room. "I think I found something. This should do it."

"Master, may I cum? Please let me cum," Brianna pleaded, her eyes closed; Marcia's fingers sending her into hysteria.

"What do you think, Marcia? Should we let this poor little slave cum?

"She may need to, Sam, because I intend to fuck her with a real big dildo."

"Why don't you let her cum then. Don't keep the poor slave waiting."

"Cum for me slave," Marcia said. "Fill my hand with your cum."

"Fuck! I'm cumming. Stir my cunt with your fingers. Rub my clit. God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

She was bouncing up and down on Marcia's hand, her breasts jiggling, her hands almost leaving her neck to grab her breasts, until she remembered in time and put them back.

"What did you bring me, Sam?"

"This bad boy," and I showed her what I'd found. It was red and thick, at least two and a half inches in diameter and ten or eleven inches long. Brianna's eyes widened, as did Marcia's. It had some heft, no question about that. Even the back end which would be seated in Marcia's cunt for her pleasure was seven inches long and two inches thick.

"I don't know who did your shopping, but they were serious about fucking when they picked this baby up," Marcia opined.

"Master, you're going to fuck me in the ass while that monster is inside of me?"

"That's what we're thinking yes. I believe we'll have to work at it, but I think you'll be able to handle this just fine, don't you Marcia?"

"She's got experience. She's not as young as Emily. It's a lot smaller than a baby will be; I believe she can master it. "

"Me too," I said.

"Where should we do it?" Marcia asked. "We could do it on the bed, but maybe standing up with her between us. She's shorter than both of us and her weight should help impale her on that monster, don't you think?"

"I don't know, she may not be able to spread her legs very far. She's probably needs to spread them wide to get that in."

"We could fasten her legs to the pillars, then lift her up when we're ready to penetrate her. That should keep her legs spread enough."

"The bed, use the bed, Masters!" Brianna shouted, a little hysterically to my mind. I hadn't done anything to harm her yet and I wasn't about to start now; her being the potential mother of my child and all.

I laughed. "Of course we'll use the bed. We'll take this as slow and easy as it needs to be. You'll be fine, Brianna."

Marcia lubricated her side and slid mini-monster into her cunt before tightening the straps. She got down on the bed and called Brianna over.

Brianna looked at the giant protuberance waving from Marcia's loins and said, "I can't kneel over the thing and get it in. It's too tall. I'm going to have to back onto it."

"I'll help you out, don't worry," I reassured her.

I handed Brianna the lube and she slathered the monster with huge dollops of the stuff, enough that it was dripping on Marcia as it bobbed under Brianna's hands. She smeared more of it in and around her sheath, despite the fact she'd just climaxed and was still dripping her own lubricant. Just dangling over Marcia's stomach the thing reached to nearly the bottom of her breasts. Brianna straddled her and Marcia noticed that her cunt was near her face. She might have finally been tempted to lick and kiss her pussy in passing if it weren't for all the lubricant smeared down there. I held the head of the faux cock even with Brianna's dripping slit and told her to back up. She felt the head begin to penetrate her sheath and moaned as the lips started parting over the glans. The real trick wasn't the thickness, at least until I penetrated her, but the length. She slid down a couple more inches and groaned again.

"My God, that thing is big. How much more do I have to go?"

"I don't think it's half way in, yet," I said in awe as she continued to sink lower on the monster shaft.

"Shit, this thing is splitting me in two and I'm not halfway down yet?"

"Okay, half way now," I said.

Marcia reached up with one hand and began fondling Brianna's breasts, while with her other hand she reached down and began rubbing Brianna's clit.

"That feels good, Mistress. Please keep doing that."

Brianna braced her hands on Marcia's shoulders and continued sliding backward, the monster slowly disappearing in her hot cavern.

"How much farther, Master? It feels like it's bumping up against something in there."

Marcia glanced down and wasn't surprised to see the head of the cock moving under Brianna's skin in her stomach; it was that big.

"Couple more inches, slave. You're almost there."

While Brianna continued trying to take the whole thing, Marcia motioned me over so I could see Brianna's stomach moving from the head penetrating so deeply in her body as she struggled to take it all.

"No, that's as far as it will go, Master. It won't go any further."

"I think you're right, slave. You've taken as much as you can take unless you suddenly grow a few more inches. I think this one is just too big. I like the girth but the length is for a taller woman."

"Thank God," she moaned.

"Why don't you slide off it a little, slave. I'm going to start fucking you now," Marcia said.

"Yes, thank you, Mistress." She slid off the tool about four inches and laid her head on Marcia's shoulder. "I'm ready now. You may fuck your slave."

Marcia began thrusting her hips upward, taking most of that four inches back on every thrust. Brianna would moan each time that monster penetrated her body, but it wasn't all pain. She'd been on it long enough that he vagina had spread to accommodate the monster and it actually felt good as long as it didn't go too far in. Marcia kept one hand on her breasts, teasing and pulling the nipples while she tweaked and twiddled her clit below. It was soon obvious that she was starting to enjoy the fucking as she allowed it to penetrate a little deeper each time, although never to it's full length. Brianna bent down and captured Marcia's lips with her own, kissing frantically as Marcia plundered her cunt. Brianna's folds would stretch and pull at the intruder as it moved in and out, following it like a puppy dog. Her eyes closed and she heaved with panting breaths.

"You're making me cum, Mistress. Fuck me with that cock. Stretch my little cunt as you take me with that monster. Let me cum, please let me cum!" She screamed, rocking back and forth.

"Cum for me, slave. Cum for me."

Screaming and crying, she did just that, releasing herself on the monstrosity jammed into her cunt. Her orgasm seemed to go on for almost five minutes as she shook and rocked on Marcia's body. She finally stopped moving and laid her head down on Marcia's breasts, breathing heavily. She would lift her head from time to time and grab another kiss, then lay her head down again, resting. Her cunt was stretched so tightly on the massive intruder, you might almost think it might tear, but as tight as it appeared, her orgasmic cream was still bubbling out around it. I was in awe of her sexual performance. My cock was fit to explode. It felt so big and tight that my own skin might burst under it, but it merely wanted to release into something, and that something was her ass.

I grabbed the lube and spread it thoroughly around the crinkled rosebud, pushing more and more into her rectum itself.

"Are you going to fuck my ass now, Master?" She asked breathlessly.

"Yes I am, little slave. Are you scared?"

"I was, Master, for a little while, but it started feeling so good and I came so hard. I know you will make sure I enjoy myself."

"I will slave. You will enjoy yourself."

I smeared even more of the lube on my cock. I wanted everything to be as slippery as it could be. I knelt behind her. About seven inches of that massive cock still penetrated her.

"Relax as much as you can. I'm going to start now."

"Yes, Master, fuck my ass. Cum in my ass. I'm ready for you to take me."

I rubbed the head of my cock around the hole, teasing it, testing it, everything was slick and slippery. I pushed the head against her sphincter and it slowly parted for the crown, expanding as I worked it in, then closing as the head slipped in. Brianna moaned against Marcia's breast, suckling one of the nipples as I entered her from behind. I gave her a few minutes to get used to my girth as well as the dildo, then eased in another inch.

"I'm so full, Master, you can't believe how full I am right now. It almost hurts, but it feels good more. I've never been so fucking full before. Kiss me, Mistress. Kiss me again. It feels so good to feel you against my body right now. You have such lovely breasts, such perky hard little nipples. I love them, you know."

I slid in another couple of inches.

"Thank you, Master, for going slow. It feels so good to have you in my ass right now. I can hardly wait until you're all the way in. I told you I was ready, Master."

I pushed the rest of the way in. It was a tight squeeze for me. I could only imagine what it felt like for Brianna, she of the sapphic tendencies, now plugged to the gills, with two fat cocks.

"Move for me, slave. I want you to set the pace. Go as fast or slow as you need. I want you to enjoy this."

She began sliding against Marcia, not moving much but penetrating herself about two inches on each stroke. I was trying not to put any weight on her so she could move better.

"I do enjoy it, Master. It's been a long time since had so much cock. Never this much, but it does feel good. I love women, but this feels good. A good fucking always feels good, don't you see."

She was moving more, sliding three inches or more on Marcia's body, rubbing together.

"I'm cumming, slave. You're making your Mistress cum, did you know that?"

"I do now, Mistress. Cum, cum for your slave. Kiss me, let me feel your heart beat against my breasts."

Marcia mewled in pleasure as Brianna's motion brought her to and over her peak. Brianna moved more, faster and harder, sliding at least six inches up the cock splitting her cunt and rocking back against my prick, driving it deep into her rectum.