We Do Everything Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy frowned. More drama on top of everything she'd already created for herself? "Okay. What is it?"

Lauren sighed. "I hope you don't hate me for this, even though I would totally deserve it. But here goes." She drew a deep breath.

"I fucked Ian."

Silence. Amy's mouth slowly dropped open.

"What?"

"Twice," Lauren said. "Well, we had sex once, and I went down on him once, so technically—"

"Mother!"

"I'm sorry," Lauren wailed. "I know this sounds crazy, but I did it with the best of intentions."

"You're right about the crazy part."

"I just—" Lauren drew in a deep breath, on the verge of tears. "You and Ian were dating, and I didn't want you to start having sex before college, and so I thought maybe if I kept Ian busy, he'd stay away from you and... it was a truly, incredibly stupid idea. I mean, it worked, but it was still stupid. And then you and Scott..."

"Yeah," Amy said, eager to dismiss that subject.

"Do you hate me?" Lauren asked.

Amy thought about it.

"No," she said at last. "I kind of feel like I ought to, but this actually explains a lot. I don't even feel that mad. How easily did Ian go along with this idea?"

Lauren bit her lip. "Pretty easily."

"Did he try to stop you?"

"A little. A very little. Not really."

"Huh," Amy said. "I broke up with him today."

"You did?"

"Via email."

Lauren looked impressed. "That's cold."

"It would have been a lot colder if I'd known about this," Amy said. She sighed and hung her head.

Lauren caressed her shoulder. "What's the matter? You have every right to be furious with both of us—"

"It's not that," Amy said. "I actually have something to confess too. And it's not easy either."

Lauren nodded cautiously. "Okay."

Now it was Amy's turn to breathe deep and brace herself.

"After you and me and Scott were together... I went and saw him at work. And I kind of went down on him."

Lauren raised one eyebrow.

"And then later we had sex," Amy said. She left out Sadie for the time being. Things were complicated enough already. Maybe she could spare Sadie the fallout.

"How many times?"

"Once. Well, technically twice in the same morning, I guess."

"I see." Lauren scratched her head. "Well... I guess I can't get mad at you for that."

"Sure you could," Amy said with a faint smile.

Lauren grinned. "Okay, I could, but it wouldn't be fair. It was my idea to bring Scott into this, after all. So, did Scott try to stop you?"

Amy giggled. "Actually, he kind of did. I had to be insistent."

Lauren clucked her tongue. "You little slut."

"I learned from the best."

They laughed, and just like that, the tension between them bled away.

Lauren scooted over to lounge next to Amy on the bed. "So, I guess without knowing it, we ended up even, huh?"

"I guess we did. I wasn't trying to hurt you or anything, you know. I just thought you'd say no if I wanted to see Scot again."

"I probably would have said yes," Lauren said.

Amy stared at the ceiling. "Well, now I just feel dumb."

"There's one more thing," Lauren said. "The reason I'm telling you all this."

"Is it Rob?"

Lauren rolled over to face her. "How did you know?"

"Just a suspicion I had."

"Yeah. I told him everything, and he's been trying to blackmail me over it. Threatening to tell you everything unless I did what he said."

"Really," Amy said. "What did he want you to do?"

"You won't believe it."

"Try me."

"He wants me to seduce you."

Amy blinked. "Seduce, as in..."

"As in talk you into having sex. Because you'll be so bereaved over the loss of Ian."

Amy laughed. "Oh, wow. That's... does he actually think that would work?"

"I doubt it. I think he just wants to make me humiliate myself in front of you. He gets off on it, I think."

"Yeah," Amy said. "That explains a lot, too. He's been creeping around, following me. He ambushed me in the shower and leered at me and basically tried some of the same crap with me. He didn't say anything about seduction, though."

"Oh," Lauren said. She sighed. "I've raised a family of total degenerates."

"Seems that way. So what do we do?"

Lauren put her hand on Amy's stomach. "I was thinking maybe we could give him exactly what he wants."

"What's that going to accomplish?"

"Like I said before, I don't think he expects us to actually do it. I think he wants to get you pissed off at me, drive us apart, so he can manipulate us both. I say we start manipulating him instead. Go further than he's willing to go right now."

"What do you mean?"

Lauren slipped her hand under Amy's pajama top, stroking her skin. "I mean the other afternoon, he took my clothes off. Had me naked right there in the kitchen. And he made me pull up my shirt at the gallery and groped me."

"Made you?" Amy asked, enjoying her mother's touch.

"Well, I kind of went along with it," Lauren said with a shy smile.

"Now who's the slut?"

Lauren laughed softly. "Okay, I give you that one. Point is, he didn't really do anything. I think he wants to fuck me."

"I think he wants to fuck me, too," Amy said. Despite the events of the past couple of weeks, she could still find this conversation bizarre.

"So why don't you and I put the team back together and take control of this situation?" Lauren asked. Slowly, she began to unbutton Amy's pajama top.

"Why, Mother," Amy said. "Are you attempting to seduce me?"

"Not yet," Lauren said. "But maybe tonight. What do you think?"

Amy grinned. "I think it sounds like fun."

She put her arms around her mother's waist. They kissed. Their mouths opened, their tongues caressed. Amy searched inside her brain for the guilt and fear that had been there before, and instead found only joy.

# # #

Two days later, Rob was ready to see his schemes come to fruition.

While Amy was off seeing her friends(or Scott, for all he knew) and Mom was at work, he'd set up three wireless webcams in his sister's room. He wanted to indulge his taste for voyeurism, but he wasn't about to peek through a crack in the door or hiding in the closet like a chump who was aching to get caught. This was the twenty-first century, and he planned to take advantage of it.

The cameras streamed a live wireless feed to the dual monitors he had set up in his room — one camera aimed sidelong at the left side of the bed, one high and to the right, and another with an eye-level view from the foot of the bed. He'd disabled the lights on the cameras and hid them among Amy's cluttered bookshelves and piled laundry. Unless she knew exactly what to look for, she wouldn't find them. She might go looking for one of her books, of course, but the thin layer of dust across the spines told him that was unlikely.

Amy wasn't much for her academic pursuits these days. She'd found other interests.

He tested the feed while his sister was gone, and found it gave him nearly flawless coverage of the room. He only had to run downstairs once to nudge the right camera over a bit.

Rob realized that beyond recording the tryst he'd organized with Mom, the setup also gave him an opportunity to spy on his sister with relative impunity. If she found out, she'd call him a creep and a weirdo, and he'd have to be on his guard against a punch in the balls — but what could she do beyond that? Rat on him to Mom? That was meaningless now.

Friday afternoon came, and Amy came home from going to the park with Sadie. Rob waited for her in the kitchen.

"Aren't you due back at college to continue unceremoniously flunking out?" she asked by way of greeting.

"I love you too, sis. Do you remember our little deal? You're breaking up with Ian."

"Don't worry," she said, wrinkling her nose at him. "Already done. I sent the email."

"Email, even. So chickenshit."

"I thought you could relate," she snipped.

Rob smiled. "Just remember to get upset for Mom when she comes home, all right?"

"Whatever, Rob, you cretin." She brushed past him, went into her bedroom, and shut the door.

Rob got himself a bottle of water from the refrigerator and went upstairs to wait.

He only had to kill a couple of hours before Mom came home, and he entertained himself between Youtube videos and watching his sister. The feeds worked perfectly, transmitting her room in crisp definition.

To Rob's disappointment, his sister didn't do anything interesting. She didn't change her clothes, or masturbate, or do any of the things sisters did in the pornos when they didn't know they were being watched. Mostly, she laid on her bed reading a paperback, occasionally stopping to play on Facebook with her laptop.

That was fine with him. He could be patient.

Four o'clock rolled around, and downstairs, he heard the front door slam as Mom came home. He sat up in his office chair and braced himself. It was time.

"Amy?" Mom called from downstairs. Rob watched the video feed. Amy closed the lid on her laptop, leaned over to her bedside table, and plucked something from the drawer. It was a little canister of Tiger Balm. Amy dabbed a tiny smear under each eye, then winced as her eyes immediately began to water.

Rob watched, impressed. He hadn't known about that trick.

"In here, Mom," she called, her voice foggy with tears.

"Holy shit, girl," Rob said. He'd underestimated her. She was about to put on a virtuoso performance.

Lauren walked into the room, throwing a trapezoid of light across the bed. "Honey, what happened?" she asked, closing the door and crossing the room to sit next to her daughter.

"I broke up with Ian," Amy sobbed.

"Oh, sweetie," Lauren said, and hugged Amy tightly. Amy let out a few very convincing sobs. "I'm so sorry. How did he take it?"

"Not good," Amy sniffled. "He said I'd been leading him on all this time, and that I was a little b-bitch." She burst into fresh sobs.

Rob watched, entranced. He hadn't expected Amy's performance to be so raw. He was almost buying it himself.

"Oh, sweetheart, you're not a bitch," Lauren said. "He never appreciated you."

"He said I'd never find anyone else," Amy said. "That I'd made a terrible mistake—"

"Your only mistake was dating him," Lauren said. "And trust me, you can do better. You're smart and beautiful and amazing."

Amy sniffled. "Really?"

"Really." Lauren reached up and wiped the tears from Amy's cheeks, cradling Amy's face in her hands. She kissed Amy's forehead. There was a pause. The two of them looked at each other, motionless. Then they leaned in and kissed.

"Oh wow," Rob whispered.

The kiss began hesitantly, as if both of them were expecting the other to withdraw. When that didn't happen, they picked up speed and passion. Amy murmured and threw her arms around her mother's neck. Lauren responded by pressing herself against her daughter, pulling up the back of her shirt and caressing the small of her back.

"I love you, Mom," Amy whispered. Even her soft exhalations came through the camera mics.

Lauren smiled. "I love you, Amy." She brushed Amy's brown hair back behind her ears. "You're my gorgeous girl."

"Is it wrong that I really like kissing you?" Amy asked, biting her lip.

Lauren laughed. "Well, I wouldn't go telling everybody, sweetheart, but... I like kissing you too. Right or wrong."

Amy fidgeted. "I think about that night we had with Scott... and I think about that next morning, when you and I... and I really like thinking about it."

Lauren smiled and touched Amy's shoulder. "It was a beautiful experience, Amy. And it was all ours."

"I want— " Amy whispered.

Before she could say anything else, they were kissing again, fiercely. As they kissed, Lauren slipped her hands underneath Amy's shirt, then pulled it up until Amy lifted her arms. The shirt came off. Amy's bare breasts jiggled. With a grin, she leaned back and began to undo her jeans, even as Lauren unbuttoned her blouse, shrugged it off, and began to undo her bra.

"Holy shit," Rob said. "I cannot believe this is working." His erection was painful against his jeans. As he watched, he leaned back and unzipped his jeans, letting himself free. There, much more comfortable.

His eyes could barely take in everything at once — all three angles, so much bare flesh suddenly visible. He double-checked to make sure all the streams were recording. They were. He grinned. He would be getting spank material off this for months.

On the screens, Amy and her mother were entwined on the bed — Amy's legs wrapped around Lauren's waist, their stomachs pressed together. They were naked now. As he watched, Lauren lowered her mouth to Amy's breasts and flicked them delicately with her wet tongue. Amy gasped. So did Rob.

"Oh my god—" Amy whispered, and they mashed their lips together in another frantic kiss, hands caressing bare flesh. Amy leaned forward and pushed Lauren back on the bed, until her mother lay face-up. Gently pinning Lauren's wrists, she returned the favor, taking Lauren's nipples in her mouth and sucking.

Lauren moaned and shivered, her head thrown back on the bedclothes. "Oh, Amy, sweetheart—"

Rob stroked himself as he watched, trying to make himself last, not sure how much longer he would be able to. His own mother and sister — his brain felt like it was on fire. He had barely expected this to work, hoping at most for some kissing or light touching, but nothing like this. When he came, it was going to be so damn hard —

On the screens, Lauren had freed herself from Amy's grip and now caressed Amy's breasts, squeezing the small pink nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Amy twitched and cried out every time she did so, her face screwed into an expression of pleasure and disbelief. Lauren ran her hand down her daughter's chest, over the taut line of her stomach, between her legs —

— and then Amy reared back and jumped off the bed.

"I can't do this," she said.

Rob froze in mid-stroke.

Lauren sat up, naked and vulnerable. "Honey, it's okay—"

"It's not," Amy said, grabbing her robe. She tugged it on quickly, all that glossy flesh disappearing. "It's not okay. This is wrong. We can't do this again."

"No," Rob said. "Oh, no, come on, so fucking close!" He heard his voice rising and shut his mouth with a snap.

Lauren reached for her daughter. "Amy, sweetheart—"

"Leave me alone!" Amy said. Then she was out of the camera frame. He heard the downstairs bedroom door slam. Then silence.

"God damn it," Rob said. His balls suddenly ached. "God fucking damn it, so goddamn close." He looked at his mother, who still sat naked on the edge of the bed, looking concerned. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sighed, then laid back on the bed again, stretching her arms over her head, covering her eyes with one arm.

Rob's erection, which had begun to flag a bit, came back. Maybe he could still salvage something out of this, as long as his mother held still.

He began to stroke himself again, ogling his mother's nude body. He'd been thinking about her nearly non-stop since the day he'd seen her naked in the kitchen, and finally, at least, he was getting some payoff —

He was still stroking himself when the door to his bedroom swung open and Amy walked in.

# # #

"Hi, big brother," she said with a grin.

"Jesus Christ!" Rob exclaimed, trying to keep from yelling. He fumbled for his jeans, pulling them up, trying to stuff his erection back into his pants, while simultaneously trying to kill the monitors with his other hand, as if by working quickly enough he could somehow un-bust himself. It wasn't happening.

Amy closed the door behind her, still smiling. She still wore her robe, but she hadn't fastened it, and he could see the sideswells of her breasts, the sleek line of her stomach leading down to her pubic hair.

"Get the fuck out of here!" he said.

"You've been naughty, Rob," Amy said, looking at the monitor. "Your own mother and sister? You're such a creep, Rob. And a pervert."

She didn't look upset — rather, she seemed amused, as if this were all some harmless fun on his part. He had expected her to be furious.

Rob glanced sidelong at the screen. His mother still reclined on the bed, as if deep in thought.

"I wasn't—" he began.

"Please," Amy said. "Don't even bother. Do you think I'm stupid, Rob? I spotted those cameras the day you put them in. Like I don't know my own room well enough to know when someone's been screwing around and installing electronics."

Rob opened his mouth to rebut further, but realized he had nothing to say. His pants were still half-unfastened, and he was lamely covering up his erection with one hand.

"So you were hoping that Mom and I would get it on?" She tilted her head at him. "While you spanked it up here? Were you hoping maybe I'd strip down beforehand, touch myself? Would you have liked that?"

Rob snorted and decided to change tactics, maybe put her on the defensive. "I'm the pervert? You were the one getting it on with your own mom... little sis."

If he'd expected her to be wounded by that, he was disappointed.

"You're right, I did," she said. "The only thing worse would be to get it on with my own creepy pervert of a brother."

With one swift motion, Amy shrugged off the robe. It fell to the floor, and she stood naked in front of him. He barely had time to register the sight of her nudity before she knelt in front of the chair and reached for his hands, still cupped over his crotch.

"Don't—" he said, suddenly hesitant. This wasn't on his terms. This wasn't what he expected.

"Do you have another camera?" she asked, pulling his hands away from his cock.

"Um, yes."

"Can you hook it up? Now?"

"I guess..."

She grinned. "Do it. Hurry."

His heart pounding in his chest, Rob fumbled for the spare camera he'd bought in case one of them went south. She waited patiently on her knees while he activated it.

"Point it at us," she said.

"Amy—"

"Just do it, asshole."

His hands would barely cooperate, they were shaking so badly. He placed the camera on the desk and switched it on. Another window popped up on the screen, superimposed over the image of his mother. He aimed it until he had a crisp, clear picture of his sister, kneeling in front of him. She turned and grinned into the camera.

"Record it," she said.

"Why do you want me to record it?"

"Oh, you know you want to," she said. "Go ahead."

Rob reached for the mouse and clicked on the record function. A red light blinked on the camera.

"There we go," she said, and took his cock in her hand, squeezing. He jumped at her touch. She stroked him slowly, looking at his cock as if it were a scientific curiosity she wanted to study carefully.

"You have a nice cock, big brother," she said conversationally, pressing her hands against his stomach. "It's all hard for me."

Um," Rob said, still trying to catch up with this sudden shift in his sister's personality. Suddenly it was like the porno clips, except this was real... and surreal at the same time. "Listen, Amy, you don't have—"

"Shh," Amy said, and then slid his cock into her mouth. Rob moaned before he could stop himself. He nearly leaped out of his chair, but she held him firm, one fist wrapped around the base of his cock as she swirled her tongue around the head.

"Holy shit," Rob said as Amy began to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, her head bobbing up and down. He'd already stroked himself to near-orgasm once, and he knew this wasn't going to last long. He gripped both her bare shoulders, groaning as she sucked on him, murmuring under her breath as if this pleased her.

Amy pushed her head down, his cock touching the back of her throat, and Rob spasmed. "Jesus, Amy, where did you learn to — "

She popped his cock out of her mouth and grinned at him. "Keep your voice down. Mom will hear."