We Do Everything Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers

Then she went back to work again, faster and harder than before, swallowing him down. Rob's hand flew to the back of her head, clutching her hair.

"Oh, fuck, Amy, I'm going to —"

She only murmured in acknowledgement. Rob felt his orgasm swell, almost painfully, and then explode as he came in her mouth, clenching his teeth to stifle his cry. Sensing the flood coming, Amy drew back and let the camera catch the act. It burst out of him in a hot jet, in her mouth, on her chin and neck and breasts.

"Shit," Rob breathed. "Oh, shit, Amy."

Amy grinned and took him in her mouth again, cleaning him off with her tongue. He twitched.

"You made me all messy," Amy said, daubing at the sticky splatters on her flesh. She looked up at him with a sly grin, enjoying him looking at her.

Rob gaped at her. "I can't believe you did that," he said.

Amy fetched her robe and put it back on again, closing it to cover up the mess on her neck and chest. "I guess I just needed help getting over my awful breakup," she said with mock sadness. "Thanks for helping me work through the grief, big brother."

She gave him a little wave and left the room with a smile. The door clicked shut behind her.

Blinking in disbelief, Rob looked at the screens. His mother was gone. The camera next to the keyboard now pointed at a bit of empty floor. He deactivated the recording and saved the file to disk.

As the astonishment slowly cleared from his brain, he realized he'd been had. His mother and sister had conspired to turn his scheme around on him. The seduction idea seemed ridiculous now, compared to what had just happened.

They'd outsmarted him. But Rob wasn't done yet.

autoplot
autoplot
1,035 Followers