All Comments on 'We Learn about our Family'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SEQUEL PLEASE!!

Please make a sequel that follows there lives in the nudist colony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So many things wrong....

Alright. First off, the dialogue feels like its written by an alien who barely understands English, and a lot of it either feels forced or is repetitive. Secondly, the whole 'prison break' thing had so little to do with the actual story. Drop that entire thing, and this story would've turned out almost exactly the same. Third, even if you take out the unecessary prison break bit, the story is still generic. And finally, the transitions between these siblings being siblings and lovers is almost non-existant after the firsr page.

However, there are some positives to this. The actual smut, which people came here for, isn't amazing, but it could be far worse. And if the dialogue was rewritten, there could potentially be some very heartfelt and meaningful moment. Overall, I'd give this 2 stars out of 5. Hopefully the writer can learn from my review (and others) and be able to create better in the future.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great writing!! but...

now i have read your whole library and you are a good writer, however you left us hanging with all of them. you should go back and add a chapter or two to close them out. otherwise great job!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great story with a nice twist.

10/10!!!!!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

If the parents were nudists, they should have raised the kids in the lifestyle from birth. Not remained covered up for 20 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...