We Learn about our Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I put the empty cans in the trashcan I asked, "How do you compare men to me? I don't think I'm all of that."

"Oh dear brother you are all of that to me. I compare them to you as you do the women to me. I add in how much they pay attention to me, like you do, as I told you earlier this evening."

"Yes I remember that part. I still don't know how I can be all of that when I had such a hard time in school to even make a C or a D which turned out to be my average in grades each semester."

"The thing is, you tried and I always ask, how hard do they try and some I find, don't try all that hard like you do. You try hard to do so much when you don't know how to do something, and I see you trying so hard in your quest of looking for the right woman. Dad has told me, to quit trying and take my time. He also says that when I finally give up hope, I will find mister right."

"Mom is always telling me, that when I decide to just give up, I will then find the right woman for me as well." I set up the coffee pot and Penny got a glass of water to drink. When we finished, I went on to say, "I better get to bed so that I can get up in the morning for work sis. Now are you going to be okay tonight?"

"Yes I will be now, thank you. I also want to thank you for a lovely meal this evening and sorry, I messed supper up I had planned."

"You're welcome. The meal part is no big deal babe. You deserve to have an evening out more often than I've been able to in the past."

"I don't really think so and I don't want you to be spending all of your hard earned money on me, but I do appreciate you thinking about me and taking me out. I also know you'll want to move out some day and find the perfect woman to share your home with. That is why I don't want you to spend all of your money on me."

"Oh Penny, don't you worry your beautiful little head about breaking me, because you're not going to do that. Taking you out from time to time does not cost that much. Now come on and let me walk you to your room." as I held my arm out to escort her.

I found my dick stirring in my pants again like it had been doing all night long, since I first escorted Penny out to the pickup to take her out to eat. I am very hard now and upon walking to Penny's bedroom door and stopping to wait for her to step into her room, she turned and gave me a real big hug, while saying, "Again I thank you and I love you Sammy, and I really enjoyed this evening just sitting and talking with you. I hope we can find time to just sit and talk like that again some time real soon."

"I did too really. I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself. I also love you Penny." I then started to turn toward my bedroom door, but Penny reached up and pulled me over and kissed me on the cheek, closer to my mouth than she usually does.

As soon as Penny kissed my cheek, she looked into my eyes, then she turned, and stepped into her room and just before she shut her door, she said, "Call me if you need anything. Again thank you for a beautiful evening." then she closed the door before I could say anything.

I walked to my room, closed the door behind me, stripped my clothes off, pulled the sheet and blanket back, and lay on my bed nude, the way I usually sleep every night.

Sleep didn't come easy for me because all I could think about was Penny, and in trying to take my mind off of her, I started stroking my hard dick by looking at a copy of Play Boy, but the woman's picture on the pages kept looking like Penny to me, and when I did finally unload, I cum more than I have ever cum before. When I finally quit cumming I heard a clicking sound come from the bedroom door, leading to the bathroom that divided my room from Penny's room.

I lie in my bed as quietly as I could to listen for footsteps going toward Penny's bedroom door, or maybe hear her using the bathroom. I didn't hear either one, so I figured that Penny had to of been watching me. Then I wondered if maybe I called her name that made her look in on me and watch me, without me realizing she was watching.

When I drifted off to sleep I'm not sure but I got woke up by my alarm clock going off, letting me know it is time to get ready for work.

Stepping into the kitchen I found Penny cooking my breakfast as I usually do when mom isn't home to do so, "Good morning babe." I said, as soon as I saw her. I usually do call her 'babe' in the mornings when I wake up.

"Good morning Hun. Did you sleep good last night?" Penny asked me, as she set a cup of coffee on the snack bar in front of me.

"Once I finally got to sleep I did. I just had a hell of time trying to get there though. How about you did you sleep good last night?"

"Yes I did." Penny turned and set two plates on the snack bar placing one plate in front of me, "I hope I got your eggs right for you."

"You usually do and these look to be nice and easy, the way I like them." Breaking my toast in half then cutting into my eggs to find the white creamy white just the way I like them. After I swallowed the bite of eggs, "Mm-mm, again, you did a good job cooking my eggs to perfection babe."

"I'm glad that I did."

Penny and I finished eating our breakfast then I headed out to work. The rest of the week went along without a hitch and the next thing I knew, it is Friday evening as I entered the house, it was unusually quiet with the television on, which is unusual as well. I also noticed that there is no cooking smells coming from the kitchen which isn't all that unusual. What is unusual about no cooking smells is, Penny told me before I left for work, she was going to make the supper she had planned for Monday evening.

A police car pulled up into the yard just as I entered the house, while the officer was getting out of his car, I was noticing sounds and smells that were out of place. I also noticed that the officer's pistol is unfastened and another police car ever so slowly crept up and came to a stop as the first officer asked me, "Do you live here?"

"Yes I do. I just got home from work."

"Is anyone else home or live here?"

"My sister penny should be home but something isn't quite right here, because I don't hear her or smell her cooking supper."

"Maybe you should back out and let my partner and I check it out for you before you go any further?" then he spoke into his mic, informing his partner that stopped in the street.

The two officers went into the house searching as another two officers arrived, one going in back and one staying out front with me, all with their guns drawn. The officer in front of the house with me then informed me, that three prisoners escaped from the work center that is half a mile from our house, on the south side of the road that lies in front of our home. "You may want to check the storm cellar in back of the house in case they darted into it, to take cover from me and you guys." I told him.

Two more officers pulled up and when they approached the officer and me the officer told those two what I told him and he had confirmed with the officer in back that indeed there is a storm cellar behind the house.

The two officers headed around the house, an officer stepped out onto the porch, "Sir, we cannot find your sister anywhere in the house."

I went into the house, first to the kitchen checking places big enough for Penny to hide, and then I went to her bedroom and my bedroom and found her tied and gaged, behind some boxes in my bedroom closet. The boxes attracted my attention because they had been disturbed, is the reason I checked there, and she was stripped of her clothes, her clothes in her bedroom, were all over the place. I removed the gag and untied her hands, "Stay here till I get something for you to cover up with." I then stood up and entered my bedroom and grabbed the light blanket off of my bed, "I found her and as soon as she is covered and feet are untied, I'll let her come out to talk with you guys."

One officer stood by my bedroom door but where he couldn't see my sister, if she happens to not be totally covered, when she stepped out of the closet. Penny stepped out with caution but quickly, to stay close to me as I backed out and turned toward the officer, he lead us back out to the living room. Then over their radios it was announced the three suspects were spotted and they are having a standoff, one mile from us to the south in a field. I just made the comment, "That field belongs to those folks up on that hill, the next street over right there." indicating the house up on the hill, just a block away from us. I was motioned to step out of the house, so they could question my sister, but they let me stand on the porch so she could see me.

"We'll go have a talk with them right quick." One officer said, as he indicated his partner, turning to their cruiser.

"I take it you grew up here in Oklahoma."

"Yes, born and raised. My grand folks bought this lot from the man living in that green house, up on the south side of the street, he still owns that little strip, just past his house down to the creek there, and he also owns those ten head of cattle. My great grand folks and my grandpa's brother, used to own half of that spot that the work center is sitting on."

"Did they buy from the man living in the green house?"

"Yes they did."

The officer that was questioning my sister stepped out, asking me, "How long have you been home now?"

"I just got the door open and took two steps in, when your partner here showed up in his cruiser." indicating the police car parked behind my pickup. "I didn't even have a chance to take a step to look for my sister yet."

The officer looked over my head and gave a nod of his head, "Okay, I guess we are done here and we thank you for your cooperation. We'll let you folks get yourselves back together, before your folks get home." then he and his partner walked to their cars, stopping long enough to talk real quick, and then they were off on their way.

As the two officers left, my sister stepped up to me and cuddled in close to me and watched the police officers leave in their cruisers, "I was so scared Sammy. I thought I was going to be killed after they raped me, but they didn't do either one. I had the television on when they rushed in on me, then it told of the three men escaping the center, and the police were starting search parties of the neighboring houses. As the police cars began rolling up and down the street in front of the house, they tied me and gaged me, and tossed those boxes in around me. They told me to be quiet, since I will not know when 'or if' they leave, or they would kill me."

"You did the right thing by not making any noise and doing what they told you to do." I told Penny, as I held her to me and moved into the house, closing the door behind us.

"I was afraid you would walk in and they would do something horrible to you or us, if they didn't leave. I didn't know how to warn you, without making a lot of noise. The way they tied me and gagged me though, I couldn't make a lot of noise, just a little bit of noise the officers didn't hear, I kept hearing them calling out each room clear throughout the house, then one of them said he didn't see any woman or girl in here, than one said, I'll let the gentleman know we can't find his sister anywhere. He may know where to look for her. Shortly after that I heard you in my bedroom, then in your bedroom, and then boxes began moving from around me, and in a moment there you stood, big and strong in my eyes."

I started moving us toward the kitchen, still keeping my arm around Penny, and her keeping very close to me. I got to the fridge and brought two cans of beers for us and when I got one open, I handed it to Penny then opened and started drinking, out from the second can.

When she finished swallowing a drink, Penny said, "Thank you Sammy I needed this very much."

"I thought so. I say we go out and get supper tonight, if you can find any clothes to wear for this evening."

"I don't want to be left alone right now. Will you go with me while I get dressed?"

"I'll be in my room or the bathroom getting cleaned up myself, so I'll be right there close by incase you happen to need me."

Walking toward the bedrooms, Penny walked as close to me as she could, holding on to me like I was going to up and disappear from her site. As soon as Penny saw her bedroom from the door to her room, "Oh man my clothes are everywhere! Did they need to throw my clothes all over the place like this!?" Penny stepped into her room and picked up the first piece of clothing, "Please Sammy don't go. Stay right there so that I'll know where you are. I have to pick everything up before I can get dressed to go out."

"No you don't sis. All you need to do is put on some clothes as you pick them up, and then finish picking up after you are dressed. I can help you pick up in here, if you get dressed first."

"I thought you said I am beautiful and sexy? At least that is what you said Monday evening."

"You're just that sis. I may not be able to keep my hands off of you if you don't get some clothes on first though." Penny took the blanket off from around her and tossed it onto her bed, then picked up a skirt from the floor. When she bent over, all I saw were her butt and pussy lips looking back at me.

"Oh wow...! Aa... sis I should go to my room maybe... I may not be able to contain myself here..."

"No don't go. I want you to stay there please. Please stay there for me? I don't want to be left alone. Besides I saw you last Monday night masturbating because you called my name while doing so. When I heard you call my name is when I went to your room to see what you wanted but when I opened your bedroom door, I saw you on your bed and soon I saw you cum all over yourself. To tell you the truth Sammy, I've been thinking about you all week long every night since then." Penny had turned to face me while she told me she watched me masturbate last Monday night and all I could seem to look at were her tits, with those hard nipples sticking out toward me, begging for me to come and suck them.

"I kept wondering if you had ended up watching me, because I thought I had heard the click of the bathroom door to my bedroom, like it was closing. I didn't mean for you to see me masturbating while thinking about you. All the talk about how sexy hot you are, versus the other women, made me pretty horny and you dressed so sexy like, when we went to eat supper just... I just couldn't help myself."

Penny put her hands on her tits and gave them a squeeze and pulled on her nipples, "You must be a breast man and here I thought you were a butt man."

"I'm both, a tits and butt man really. I must say your butt and tits look so good that I am having a very hard time, staying right here and not go over to you and start sucking and nibbling, on those hard sexy nipples of yours. And if I do that, we will not make it out to have supper and I am starved."

Penny began picking up clothes and soon she had her clothes back to some kind of order on her bed, then she picked up a red dress and looked it over then laid it on the other side of the bed, where she had put the blanket. She then turned and bent over picking up a shirt with spaghetti straps on it, to find it tore and both straps broke off on one side, "Crap, this outfit is no use to me now, till I either fix it or just buy a new top, to make it complete again." I then saw that it is a shirt she usually wore with the skirt she had put on.

Penny then took her skirt off and laid it with the shirt on her bed in the tore pile, and then she put on the red dress. The dress has a deep V neck line in the front and a deep U in the back with two inches straps over the shoulders. The hem of the dress stopped just short of mid-thigh, "I'm ready to go as soon as my hair is brushed out, if you want to get cleaned up Hun." turning toward me with one last look around the room. Penny picked up her hair brush from the dresser as she walked toward me.

I then turned and went to my bedroom and stripped out of my clothes, even with Penny in the same room with me as she worked on putting some things away in my room that had got messed up, by the three escapees that barged in on her. I went to the bathroom to start the shower and just before stepping in, I saw Penny at the bathroom sink brushing her hair, while looking in the mirror.

Stepping out of the shower I combed out my hair and shaved my face then entered my bedroom to find Penny sitting on the side of my bed. Everything in my room looked to be put away except for the boxes; I had pulled out from around Penny, when the cops couldn't find her. "I hope I got everything in its rightful place." Penny said, as I took a look around the room.

"Thank you and I'm sure you did a fine job since you've been coming in behind me and giving my room the woman's touch after the cleaning I've already done." Seeing the clothes on the bed behind Penny, "Is that what you picked out for me to wear this evening?"

"Yes it is unless you want to wear something different." turning to indicate the clothes and keeping her eyes on me.

"This will do just fine babe." picking up the pants and putting them on. I then sat down and put my socks on then my shoes. Penny stepped around the bed and sat down next to me as I put my socks on "Babe everything is going to be okay. No one is going to hurt you, while I'm in or around the house."

"I know that but I just don't want to be left alone right now, because I'm still scared."

Once my shirt was on, I looked at Penny still watching every move I made, sitting on the bed ready to jump up at any given moment, I asked, "Are you ready to go eat something now?" I also noticed Penny looking at my groin every little bit, but not staring at it as I had done with her tits while she picked up clothes, in finding her dress she has on.

"Yes I'm ready to get something to eat and get out of this house for a little bit." Penny stood up as she spoke. Penny stayed as close as she could to me, all the way into the living room, stepping away from me to pick up her purse, and then rushing back over next to me.

Penny held onto my arm with both of her arms, instead of her getting in on the passenger side of the pickup she wanted to get in on the driver's side so that I'm not away from her side at any time while here at the house.

I figured she would want to sit across from me at the table like she usually does once the hostess seats us at the restaurant but that's not what happened. She knows I usually always try to sit facing the door of an establishment where there is seating like this. Penny decided she was going to sit in the corner where I usually sit and ask me to sit next to her so I sat next to her.

Penny told me what she wanted as I mulled over the menu. When our drinks showed up, I gave the waitress both of our orders and soon it was in front of us.

Once we finished eating and in the pickup, I drove out of town to the north into the Wichita Wild Life Refuge, stopping long enough to grab a couple of tall boys (beer in taller cans sold individually than what you have in twelve pack cans) before we left town. When I got to the mountain named Mt. Scott, I turned and drove up to the top where we could park and either sit and look out at the city lights below, all around or walk around the top, to see all the lights shining from every town and city around.

Once I got parked Penny handed me a beer that was still hid in a brown paper sack. I opened the beer and handed it back to her as I took the next one she handed me and opened it, and then I took a drink. "Do you want to get out and walk around up here, before we head home?" I asked her.

"We are not supposed to be drinking beer up here you know."

"We can sit right over there and if any one comes up here, we can set our cans down on a big rock below there and they'll not see it."