We Learn about our Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we quit kissing, I looked into Penny's eyes and she looked into my eyes as well, then I said, "I love you so much, that I am willing to die for you if that is what it takes, to keep you safe in my arms. I will do my very best to keep you safe from all harm of any kind."

"I know you will babe and I love you too, and I too am willing to die for you if that is what it takes for us to be together, the rest of our days. Do you love me that much?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I am in love with you and I do want to be with you, for the rest of our day's babe. Besides how else can I keep you safe? I want to keep you safe and we have to be together, for me to keep you safe." Penny and I kissed each other again. We ended the kiss, "I don't know about you babe but I need a drink before we head off to bed."

"You want a beer or something else?"

"What else is there besides beer or wine?"

"Beer it is. Let's save the wine for tomorrow night. I'll get the beer if you help me up and let me sit on your lap again, while we drink them."

"If you don't sit on my lap you can't sit on your throne." I said as I helped Penny to sit up, as my dick slid out of her pussy.

"Oh is that my throne now?" indicating my dick by grabbing a hold of it.

"Yes ever since you sat down on it and claimed it, with your sweet wet juicy pussy."

"Oh wow. Had I known you had such a big throne for me to sit on that fills my pussy so full, I would've claimed it a long time ago."

"I wish you had myself." I helped Penny up on her feet.

"I hope I can make it there and back again. I have never had rubber legs before from having sex like I have now. Man Sammy, you're good at making a woman feel good from having sex."

"I do aim to please the woman I so am deeply in love with."

"Oh believe me, you pleased this gal, so don't worry about that. I just hope I pleased you, the way you have Me." then Penny slowly made her way toward the kitchen to get our beers. Penny made her way back to the living room and sat down next to me, "No one has ever made me have rubber legs before and it had to be, my own brother that made my legs rubbery of all people. ANddd, I still have rubber legs because of you."

"I have no regrets of giving you rubbery legs. Do you have any regrets about it being me that did it?"

"No I don't actually and that really surprises me really. I must admit that I have thought about just fucking you."

"So you have thought about having sex with me as I have with you?"

"To be honest about it, yes, I have done a lot of thinking about it for quite some time now."

"Had I known you were so good at it I would've tried to get you to try it with me a long time ago."

"Back then mom and dad was always around so when would we have had the time to try to have sex?"

"Now that is a good point, I don't know when we would've had time to be alone to hook up."

As I took another drink with Penny following suite with me, she laid her hand on my semisoft dick and gave it a gentle squeeze and as she brought her beer down from her mouth, she began stroking my dick from base to head and back again. Penny give my dick another gentle squeeze, "I do prefer my throne to be hard so that it fills my pussy really good, though it does feel good when it is somewhat soft like this in my hand as well."

"Your hand feels so good wrapped around my dick like it is and giving it those squeezes and strokes, you will have it hard real quickly, if you keep the squeezing and stroking up. Do you want to sit on your throne here or in the bedroom?"

"I may want to sit on my throne here while I finish drinking my beer but, I do want it in the bedroom, where we will be more comfortable. The only problem with sitting on my throne here is, when we do decide to move to the bedroom, I will miss my throne and feel empty before we can get to the bedroom and in the bed, so I can sit on my throne again."

With Penny squeezing and slowly stroking my dick like she has been doing, my dick is very hard again for the second time this evening, "How about we move to the bedroom now and you can sit on your throne while we finish drinking our beers and then we can just go from there, into love making or sleep, which ever one comes first?"

"Now that is a fantastic idea. Come on lets go now. I want this big hard cock in my pussy again right now." Penny said, giving my dick another stroke and light squeeze as we stood up.

I shut off one lamp while Penny shut off the other lamp and then we headed off to my bedroom, since my bed is bigger than Penny's, plus her room is still a mess. Once in my bedroom I turned the lamp on next to my bed making sure to only turn it to the lowest setting so that the lighting is not real bright. I turned to Penny who still had a hold of my very hard dick and putting my hands on her shoulders, I guided her by turning her back to me and backed up to sit on my bed directing her to my lap. She lined my dick up with her pussy as she sat down on my lap.

"Auhhh." I heard as Penny let air out of her lungs as she sunk down onto my hard dick to the hilt, "Oh it feels so good to have your big cock in my pussy again. I never want to get off of your dick ever again Sammy. This is the best throne I've ever sat on. You fill my pussy up like no other has ever done before." Penny took a drink of her beer then set it down on the nightstand next to my bed. As Penny set her beer down on the nightstand she slowly lifted up a little off of my dick and then she sat back down on me, forcing my dick back into her pussy with some speed, "Oh fuck... Sammy that felt so good."

I wrapped my arms around Penny's midsection and did a turn as I lay on my back to lay lengthways with the bed and a roll over, putting Penny underneath me with my dick in her pussy from behind in the doggy position. I then slowly slid my dick outward and then back in all the way, over and over again, with Penny moaning and cooing with each in and out stroke. "Oh Sammy baby, you feel so good going in and out of me like that." I reached down and around and pinched a nipple lightly and lightly pulled on them as well, "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cummm... I'm cummming my love."

I reached down and around to Penny's tits and gave then a gentle squeeze and the nipples got a gentle pinch and a pull that made her squeal, "Ohohoh, baby." then I felt my ball sack getting soaked and her juices dripping off of them. The whole time I squeezed and pinched and pulled on her tits and nipples, I slowly slid my dick in and out of Penny and her juices just kept flowing. "Oh Sammy you are making me cum so much more than any one has ever made me cum before. You're making me cum more than I make myself cum when I masturbate."

I gave her a gentle push, "Lay on down on your belly babe." Penny did as I asked and I followed her on down till she was lying flat on her belly, then I proceeded to slowly push and pull my way in and out of her pussy. As I slid in and out of Penny's pussy slowly, I began kissing around on her neck, shoulders, back, and shoulder blades. "Oh babe your pussy feels so good on the inside like this. I never want to take my dick out of your tight hot wet love box ever again. I've never felt so much love from a love box, as I feel from your love box baby."

I rolled us over on to my back and helped Penny sit up in the revers cowgirl position and with my hands on her hips, I kept her at a slow steady speed as I was to begin with and I was able to spread her butt cheeks too and look between her cheeks at my dick, as it slowly slid in and out of her tight wet hot pussy. A few more strokes in and out, "Turn around babe and face me now and let's see if you can do it without taking my dick out of your pussy."

Penny did manage to get turned around to face me without taking my dick out of her pussy and again, I had to place my hands on her hips to keep her from riding my dick to fast. I was doing everything I can think of, to make this love making last for some time before I pour on the speed, to unload my cum into her pussy. I know we have been making love at this slow speed for some time and Penny has had several orgasms since we started this second round. The first round was just fucking each other's brains out but this time, it was making love to each other to make sure the other one knows it is love and not just sex, as it has been with past sex partners that just used us to get off.

As I got Penny to keep it slow and steady I reached up and pinched her nipples and gave them a little bit of a pull at the same time, causing her to moan, "Oh baby, you're making me cum again." I kept squeezing and lightly pinching Penny's tits and nipples as she rode out her orgasm until, she started to speed up her bouncing up and down on my dick; I put my hands back on her hips to slow her back down. "Oh baby I need you to cum with me baby. I want to feel your cum shooting off into my pussy and filling me up with your cum."

I then flipped us over to put Penny on her back with me on top and as soon as she was on her back, she wrapped her legs around me and locked her heels behind my back and I slowly speeded up till I was pumping in and out of her pussy as fast as I could once again.

I reached down pinching her nipples and pulling on them and squeezing her tits, alternating back and forth, "Oh fuck me baby, I'm cumming again."

Penny's vaginal muscles have been squeezing my dick from the time she sat down on my lap with my dick in her hot wet tight pussy and every time she had an orgasm, her muscles squeezed my dick even more and it is no different now than it has been, since we started making love to each other, "Yes I'm about to cum babe. Your pussy gets so much tighter when you cum that I am about to cum as well."

"Yes cum with me baby I'm cumming now... Cum with meeee..."

I couldn't hold out any longer when she said that, "I'm cumming baby." and cum I did. I didn't think I would have a lot of cum to give her after cumming once this evening but from the feel of it, I ended up cumming as much as I did before or cumming more than I did the first time. At least it felt like more.

"Yes I feel your cum filling me up now. It is so hot and so much cum that you're giving me, you just may make me pregnant so I can have your baby; I want to have for you. Please say you want me to have your baby Sammy. I love you that much to have your baby. Oh I'm cumming again, please baby give me your baby..."

"What! We need to wait till we are living on our own baby. I can't stop cumming now baby." Then it looked like Penny just passed out under me but she wasn't letting go of me, with her legs and feet being wrapped around me and I was still cumming as well.

I thought I had heard a sound behind me but with the way Penny had her legs wrapped around me and me still shooting cum into her pussy I couldn't get myself to look toward the bedroom door leading out into the hallway. Just then I heard, "Like they always say the apple never falls far from the tree Hun." I recognized her voice right off.

My dick still stuck in Penny's pussy and shooting the last of my cum into her pussy and Penny's legs and feet wrapped around my midsection making it impossible to move and pull my dick out when I heard his voice say, "I must say that is one sexy hot beautiful sight to see our kids following our footsteps too."

"Yes and she is willing to carry his baby too, as I was for you when we were their age." I heard her say. I recognized that voice I know so well as mom.

"Is he willing to let her carry his baby or has he even said one way or the other?" he asked. I knew as dad's voice.

"I believe he is willing to, but he said when they are living out on their own."

"Let her go ahead and carry your baby son."

Penny dropped her legs, "Oh fuck we are screwed now!" trying to push me off of her but, I just keep a hold of her and kept my dick stuck in her pussy and held her down in place.

"Hold on babe did you not hear what mom and dad said? Mom said the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that you want to carry my baby as mom did for dad when they were our age. Dad is telling me to go ahead and get you pregnant and not wait till we are living on our own."

"Yes I heard... Wait! Mom? The way you and dad are talking you two...?"

"Yes Penny, we are brother and sister as you two are."

Things at home got a whole lot different after mom and dad came home from their vacation and caught Penny and I making love and making her pregnant with my baby. We told mom and dad about the three men that escaped from the center down the street, and that is what brought Penny and I together this evening. Mom and dad both saw the mess in Penny's room as they walked by it, to see what the noise was coming from my room. Dad helped us make a move away from people that knew Penny and I are brother and sister and to get us away from the work release center, to help Penny get over the fear and, so that we could act like a married couple. We also found out mom and dad are nudist as well and Penny and I decided to try being nudist as well, we discovered we loved being nudists as well. It cut down on the laundry job quite a bit as well as the water and electric bills dropped some since we had less laundry to wash and dry, with us just going nude around the house. The only time we wore any clothes was when we went to work or shopping.

When Penny and I moved, mom and dad moved as well to live near us. Penny found on line the perfect place for us to move to. We all moved to a nudist colony with all the luxuries of where we moved from, work, schooling, and shopping, which was the perfect idea for us all to move there and be able to live as two separate families. It made it so much easier to raise the baby boy that Penny and I had together and then the baby girl, two years after our son was born. The release center is the biggest reason we made this move. Dad and mom sold the property, and bought two new homes in the colony with the money from the sale. Penny and I rented a house from them so we could raise our own family.