All Comments on 'We Meet Again Ch. 01'

by shadow342

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Strangers In the Night?

All through this piece all I kept feeling was their disconnect, not their supposed connection the first time around. In order to make this piece work the author would have had to give us that first piece to work from to show their original connection.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

I like the background and the story! So much potential here and I hope you have another chapter ready, as once his Dad and step-Mom leave the house; they both will want to bang each other silly; hopefully. His new step-sister must get back on the pill immediately for her own protection but more so they can do anything! It's obvious, they want to and there should be so many different teasing and outright hard sex options here. Maybe, she will have to live away from the parents with her job and her new step-brother can go with her to protect and help her ??? Many possibilities, thank you.

rsamour10rsamour10over 6 years ago
Sister and younger brother sex.

Wonderful...It reminds me of the first time that I snuck into the shower as my younger brother was jerking off his beautiful hard cock. With my help he exploded his hot cum all over my tummy and down my thighs.

shadow342shadow342over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

So, thank you for the time you took to write those comments.

rsamour10, glad it reminded you of your personal experiences and maybe you could share some with me. Who knows, maybe I'll get some ideas.

horny2doit, I will definitely have more of it written when I get back home (at some summer courses now) and I will try to think of a good way to continue it.

Prolonged_Debut10, that's exactly what I wanted to do. To give them a background, but not a connection. The connection was lost during the years and now they just went with their guts in the head of the moment. Later they will think about the whole situation.

dirtdiver9876dirtdiver9876over 6 years ago
The next part

I have to say I really enjoyed that story. I'm looking forward to reading the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been a good tail

Spoiled by the crap of the condom he should have just pushed is cock in and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
makes me wonder

Stories like this make me wonder:

If the younger two hurry and get married before their parents would that make the parents be the ones committing incest?

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 6 years ago
Great start.

I like where your going with this, only have two issues with it, not enough detail and needs more feeling. that aside I await chapter two with great anticipation.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No real incest here

I guess it depends on local law, but usually if you don't have common parents or grandparents, there is no incest. Someone could argue with me as I am not familiar with these laws outside the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story ok

Needs editing.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

Is it common for the washer to be in the bathroom in england

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great start

waiting for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting for Ch. 02

Waiting for Ch. 02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous