All Comments on 'We Need To Talk Ch. 02'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A lovely story about unrequitted and postponed love...

I enjoyed the first part but you really nailed it in Chapter 02. All three climbed out of the shit pit and are now walking on Roses. A simple reconnection may turn in a threeway love relationship with his ex-wife and sister-in-law. Looking forward to more of your stories.

vietvetvietvetabout 13 years ago
Meant to vote a five:

Sorry missed and only hit a four and this damn thing wont let me re vote.

Would like to see one more chapter at least to round out the story.

Enjoyed the read and was beginning to think you had forgotten to continue .

Thanks for a good story.

Tom

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
The deeds one does not says is who they is. WR

jb7,

Great tale of waiting.

For the seeds sewn in life to grow, it doesn't always need tears and bullshit to bear fruit.... just the sunshine of your love.

Thanks for sharing on Lit. Do it again soon.

BW

x

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Loved It

Really good story. Please continue.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good

Really a good story, very good characterization, believable in a fantasy sort of way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i'm sure

i'm sure, only in fantasy land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Entertaining !

This is a marvelous story--I believe there are a lot of us that would enjoy your continuation of it.

Thanks,

Sam

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I'm torn by this piece. On one hand, I feel this story should end right here. It's perfect. On the other hand, I want to see wher Chris and Sue go from here. Will Sue's dominate streak continue? Will she turn submissive for Chris? So much to think about. Ok, I'm done thinking ---please continue. Just please don't make us wait seven months for the next installment! The story's too good.

jollybjollybabout 13 years ago
I agree with Sam

Like Sam, I suspect that there are many readers who would appreciate continuation of this story - count me amongst them.

hss4444hss4444about 13 years ago
YES...More

YES, please continue on with this story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
In a way his love life is becoming more complicated and yet very simple

Very erotic sex in this chapter, especially with him doing both his new lover and his ex-wife at the same time.

Now that he has proposed to Sue, his life will be more complete again. He now has the woman that he has lusted over for so many years.

A very complex storyline in which the reader has the feeling of being a voyeur, looking from the outside and into the scene.

Thanks for the very good chapter.

Fiend6609Fiend6609over 12 years ago

I read stories like this as a break from the darker stuff I usually like. I found it a bit annoying when the women referred to their pussies as "lady". It was really hard to not stop reading when one called her pussy "vajayjay".

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
So far so good.

Five again.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Really very gooooooooood!!!!!!!

REALLY liked this and looking forward to the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ellen

fuck ellen to boost her self esteem???? you do NOT lose self esteem if a pervert rejects you. BTW ellen should have taken ricky boy to court so the world would know and ricky boy could bask in the admiration of the masses.....

davwoodavwooalmost 6 years ago
Good I think!

A good story but I found the phrasiology difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that generally, we are all in agreement that you have to finish it, and it must be as good as the beginning! We understand what Chris wants, but if Ellen turns up pregnant because of what Sue asked him to do with Ellen, then the drama changes everything. Then there is Sue's sister Maggie that shows up, takes one look at Chris, and and starts her breeding campaign with a lie. As Ellen grows, Chris changes his mind about her, but how?? Come on, finish this one for us with a bang, or a bang, bang or a bang, bang, bang. Keep writing.

XYZ

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good story, nicely set up well written good character design, just feels that you got feed up with it at the end, should have taken it a bit more forward, left me hanging but I now only just seen that part 3 is here, please disregard the last point. ( an old record! )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous