All Comments on 'We Need To Talk, You Bastard'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Short And Funny***

Thanks for the read a couple more like this would be nice.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Mediocre Sit-Com Fodder

One could give this the script treatment & pass it down to Jim Carrey. He's hit a slow patch ...as apparantlly this author has. No virulence in this review, Britease has done many other works of the first rank . This just isn't one of them.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Hate to say this

because you're normally one the best writer anywhere on Literotica, but this seems like writing for the sake of writing - almost like an exercise. I couldn't supply my own ending because it simply didn't engage enough for me to care.

Still well-written, of course, so 3* for that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Get IT

This is a common theme in many stories but you take it up a notch. The cheating cunt didn't expect the divorce option and of course in her warped mind she was justifying her cheating by having her friend seduce him so she can get revenge.

Now he fucks the wife and her friend until he files for divorce.

I know this is fiction but I don't get why people go to such extremes to justify their cheating. I guess I never will.

Great tale. Ignore the naysayers.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
Nicely written

brevity saved the story - kudos

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. I have missed your stories, been having to reread, which is all ways a good time. Mike from Texas.

thefranzthefranzover 11 years ago
You

seem to have passed to the bright side for good. A well written comedy, and a new permutation of the "we have to talk" theme. However, I am missing your darker, more emotional stories. If this is due to your life being all fair and jolly, more power to you, but you can't blame me for doing so.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fine Flash Story

Sounds almost like HDK.... Sorry, Sorry he is on the other side of the pond.

Nicely played shot...

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Yes

Welcome back. Snappy story. 5

cirkarncirkarnover 11 years ago
Trust

Hmm, I was good until it indicated he is just stringing her along. I understand that trust would be lost, but where she hadn't actually physically done anything, to do BOTH, string her along and divorce her, is way over the top and becomes cruelty for the sake of cruelty, and not justice.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha....

Good flash story. I like humor.

NucleusNucleusover 11 years ago
Good stories are seldom

I like your stories like I liked the stories of denham forrest aka the wanderer. It's sad that his disease disabled him from writing enjoyable stories. But there is some comfort when I read yours.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Sounds

Like Linda might get a bit more then the Occassional . Not to Mention most wives don't realise hubbys check out their friends and think Hmmmmm Maybe.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
VERY CUTE

a double turn-about on a before and after. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hilarious

Biggest quibble: Sweetie is bold enough to believe she can successfully conspire with her GF to provide cover for Sweetie Adventures! A woman THAT bold should be bold enough to arrange (in passing in the hall at work) a tryst with a co-worker! Such a hall chat is much less likely to be compromised than a phone call to GF on her house phone! Therefore, it's hard to believe that Sweetie and her Bull-of-Choice did not ALREADY have enough 'flings' to finish a full game of Frisbee-Golf!

5*

@CIKARN - Hubby only suggested the 50-50 split was MISLEADING. If Sweetie sincerely dedicated herself, Hubby might figure out that her contribution to his sex-life was 'too big to fail!' MOST Important - Sweetie DID carry through the first stage of her conspiracy when her friend seduced her Hubby. Don't know about YOUR sense of 'acceptable,' but I consider Sweetie's cold-blooded plan, which also drags her friend into interfering in their marriage, to be a MUCH deeper betrayal than if Sweetie were to succumb during a hot moment with Tom-Bull!

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 11 years ago
Ah, the Brit strikes again!

As usual, a well written, charming, witty and amusing story. That won't prevent the TTB crowd from complaining, but they miss the point: in the Brit's stories, the husband is usually ahead of the scheming wife, which allows him to control the situation, or, at least, he catches on right quickly and turns things to his advantage. And that is a satisfying (if perhaps unrealistic! lol) outcome!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
What a Great Drive-By Story

How do you keep your stories so fresh and entertaining? It's that English Ale isn't it! Eh! Our Canadian Beer is a very close second

brujaybrujayover 11 years ago
Entertaining!

Short and sweet.......nicely done. Well worth the few minutes of time. Especially given the smile on my face upon completion.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
A fine example of two married people...

without the morals or brains to treat each other with love and respect.

Too bad really. They will most likely continue to abuse each other until the divorce becomes them.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Great fun

A short and sweet afternoon pick-me-up, and a nice twist as usual.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Good Shorty

Except the humor could have been sharper longer if the wife hadn't capitulated so easily and so quickly.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good story but a fantasy

In real life the guy would have his balls cut off and jammed up his ass if he tried anything like this

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
Colin would be crazy to get rid of her

Cloe is dumb but beautiful and has a gorgeous biddable friend? Hell yeah, keep her.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Great Beginning

I know, I know, it's a trash, I mean a flash story.

You're either too lazy, or lack the talent to finish. I'm going to assume lazy, since most of your other stories are great, or at least good.

But ALL of your other stories are finished!

I would like to say that you have definitely restored my faith in Brittan not being an island of cucks and wimps.

However unfinished stories only gets you a three.

Chapter two will probably get you a five, even if he decides to keep the slut.

Okay, Okay, keeping the slut would prolly only get you a four.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 11 years ago
Excellent plan

Have her ruin Tom's life, have a month or two of threesomes with Cloe and Linda, then then divorce her ass and run away with Linda.

johnstang2johnstang2over 11 years ago
Damn SilverWolf78754 you took the words right out of my mouth

I also add have him switch all the assets to off shore accounts for protection. Then make sure everything else is worthless.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Second Comment

That's what you call sweet. Fucking cunt fucked herself. Fuck her.

HA HA HA

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 HEY>>>>>FORE>>>>>>DUCK>>>>>>

or be able to think fast. TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
DUMB ASS!

Another author suffering from the "Failure to finish" disease that afflicts so many writers on this site. We did not read your story to write our own ending to your story. We would like a finished story, COMPLETE with an ending. That way we can complain about your choice of endings and tell you how it SHOULD have ended. Another Brit sunk in the muck. BAH!

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you overfalls

Another stupid yank without enough intelligence or imagination to think for himself. (Not like most of you nice american chaps of course!)

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Holy Cow!

Brit Tease don't you know we American chaps like our stories filled with comments about all the electronic surveillance shit we need to get to make the DVDs and all the glossy 81/2 by 11 pictures. And where was all the 'Oh my, Oh gosh, how could she, why didn't I see it earlier, My life is ruined, Oh now I remember how sloppy her cunt was, and the hickeys I inadvertently noticed on her neck. Heck I need a plan, Boy am I pissed, I can't wait till I get to use my Karate, no my Navy seal, no my Airborne combat training and beat the shit out of the other guy. Of course I know in my heart the other guy won't press charges because he's married and doesn't want to fuck up his poopy home. Tell me Brit Tease when were you going to tell us about how he had to take a short vacation to his cabin by the lake; remember the one his grandfather built back before the Civil War. And shit the guy never even went to the tavern, I mean pub, and got drunk as shit only to be picked up by some whore with a heart of gold who would give him the best blow job of his life. Come on Brit Tease you know us American guys aren't like you; we have standards!

By the way great little story; certainly a five.

jiminabjiminabover 10 years ago
Loved it all

Brit I find your wit so funny. I equate it to John Cleese (especially the parrot skit). I love all of your short or "flash" stories. And I do not understand why so many people need to be spoon fed an ending. What no mind of your own? Carvohi's comment was bang on. Please sir, may I have some more soup? Thank you Jim

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

Brit, I enjoy the fact that you allow the reader to decide how they would end the story, but it often leaves a sour taste in my mouth because I am curious to see how you, as the author, would have ended it.... Its your darling so while I am ok with reaching my own conclusions, I would much rather see how you would end things since you are the one who created these characters.

green117green117about 10 years ago
Come on guys!

I mean really!

Bri-tease gives you a revenge short, and nothing but a revenge short, and you have to ask which way a probability of reconciliation slants?

He has:

Just fucked her best friend

Just got her to out herself and her lover, to get him fired and divorced.

Set up a threesome with the other woman.

And you have to ask his attitude to staying with the woman? There is nothing in the story to suggest they stay together, other than an appreciation of her tits. Which he seems to appreciate better on the other woman.

Just sayin'.

(the italicized comment at the end was... teasing.)

Green-something

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
My only question is...

How many weeks and how many threesomes before he finally lets her know?

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
good story

but Colin is a cad of sorts.

statestreetstatestreetalmost 9 years ago
not a cad

I think Colin is best described as being proactive.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
More!

We need more great stories like this. Funny, insightful, and good! *****

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN YOU MAKE ODDS ON A WAGER

try and keep them in your favor. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Odds?

Well, if he keeps getting regular threesomes I would hope the marriage odds get better!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Carvohi wins.

The award for most accurate comment on the site lol.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT IS OK TO SEEK REVENGE, PAYBACK OR WHATEVER

but if you wish to split the sheets, don't make up a lot of BS, use the 50 ways to leave you lover, Say AMF and GO, TK U MLJ LV NV

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
You had a great run with the "We need to talk series"

Thought of any more?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Hey now, hold on one second, boy...

Sure, sure - the woman has definitely been unfaithful, emotional speaking. But, as clearly stated here, she never actually fucked the jackass. Plus, as a bonus, she threw one of her friends in bed to her husband... and agree to not only fornicate with anyone else, but to fully participate with in a threesome with another broad.

So... why is he still planning to divorce her, again?

Not defending the dumb cunt, but she obviously learned her lessons here - or is, at the very least, definitely about to. Is it really worth throwing the baby with the bath water here, given Colin's complete victory here? Divorce seemed excessive here, especially given how expensive such an action would be.

That being said, I'm still kinda troubled about the fact Cloe didn't physically cheat, yet kinda stop fucking her husband at the same time, for some reason... The fuck was she doing with Tom, anyway?

Hmm. Maybe Colin has good reasons to GTFU of his marriage. Hope, for her sake, Cloe can fuck that idea right out of him.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
Not finishing is a cheap copout to avoid criticism

Ah right, the old standby, a few nights of sex changes everything............more than respecting husband, house, position, and generally whatever should be respected.

Seriously, you're going to piss people of no matter what. If you look at PAPATOAD's stories, you'll find there is a good variety within the 50% that isn't violent revenge. Even reconciliation. Although in that one, she commits murder.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

Typical British writer - drops his balls when it comes to a real ending

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Sorry others loved ending revenge sex punishment YES

My ending

He fired suit against company money. after wife divorced

What's not to like

Short and sweet

5 stars and favorite

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Got it made

Why drop her now, he's got the best of everything.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I get a big kick...

...when the cheater is steps behind the cheated. That's fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mauser45

did you even read the same story?

the author told us at the very end, " I may have LIED about her chances"

that could mean his wife has a LESS THAT 50% of keeping him. He's going to get her lover FIRED, she may LOSE her job over this. She has to be the one to RUIN her lover's MARRIAGE. And then she has to ASK her friend to fuck her husband again....like a cuckold woman. And then she has to further degrade herself by sleeping with them both. And all for the lie of a coin flip chance of staying with him. She ate so much humble pie, she put on 50 pounds.

He went full on scorched earth. She'll never be the same. Even IF he keeps her, she's been completely beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5 thumbs up for me. After all the ending was perfect, at least the one I wrote in my mind.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
That works

Colin looks like he's all set for awhile if he's careful. Well played.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

love it when he chose the divorce option and she got all confused, awesome mic drop moment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fun story. Another 5 stars.

ZalanaZalanaover 2 years ago

Hey with a little effort he could keep the threesome going for years...so don't be too hasty

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - maybe you should change the template your using, because it is getting a bit repetitive.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Good one! Very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He must have wanted a divorce since he's the one fucking around - starting BEFORE she did. He's toast in Court.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Luved the story but you ended with him saying he lied about the long term. Why didn't you complete the story- at least the thought - & say what the lie was? However, I liked the way he got back at his wife.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Chuckles. It's amazing how dumb some people -- the wife in this case -- can really be. Shakes my head.

He's far better off without her, if you ask me.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I do enjoy this story and I am very glad that I don't know any of those three. At least, I hope I don't...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For Christ sake, the lie was about the odds of reconciliation. Dumbass! You really ought to READ before you comment. You are as foolish as the wife.

The odds are more like 80/20 in favor of husband.

She is toast; this isn’t going to court, this is HER becoming abandoned. SERVES HER RIGHT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your we need to talk series. Keep writing them. Some of them put quite a smile on my face.

Thank you.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

These stories are the best little thing that gives me pleasure. 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've given this a little thought, He's got his revenge on his wife... who co-horsed Linda to seduce him. she wasn't willing at first until he "had" her. Using his wife to get her lover fired, ending their affair and now getting two "babes" into his bed to take care of him.... Plus, her getting another job... He's going to be living the life of Riley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very clever. It all hinges on her wanting to stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Game, set, match. A nice pre-emptive strike. She "atones" for a few weeks. After which he is almost certainly going to turn into a divorce / abandonment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as I know he will curb her and marry Linda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LoL, just keep up-to-date with testing at the clinic...

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Clever indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that took an unexpected turn. It's odd that she apparently valued the marriage so highly she'd be accepting of that situation, and yet was willing to risk it with this whole ploy just to fuck her co-worker. Linda must have really fucked with her head to convince her this would work because it's pure insanity. I guess the husband did what he did because he realized his marriage is likely over so he may as well make the best of it and see how they're feeling in a few weeks or months.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If Cloe ddint actually fuck him yet I think maybe she should get a second chance based purely on all the punishment she's willing to go through to keep her marriage. If her love is that strong maybe it was a one time thing, something she'll look back on in a few weeks and go 'WTF was I thinking wanting to be with someone else!?'

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two monsters: why should we care?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Ah Well i got thru the 12 "honey we need to talk " lot some good some average But all so different good work (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous