All Comments on 'We Needed a Vacation Ch. 04'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bcf1bcf1about 6 years ago
Vacation

I need a vacation like that with my sexy wife

CascadelimeyCascadelimeyabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed the series immensely, highly erotic with great characters.

My2centzMy2centzabout 6 years ago
Hot Story!

Although I did not start with your first story, uninhibited vacation stories are one of my favorite erotica genre so this is where I began.

Overall, this was an excellent series and an awesome read. It even ended with a hint of a future meeting between two of the couples. Nicely done and I for one would enjoy a spinoff series based on the main characters. Speaking of the characters, their development was well done both with the initial description and how we learned more about them as the story developed. The scenarios, maybe somewhat fantastical to some, were very believable as the lure of being away from home in an opportunistic setting proved too much for our characters.

Nicely done! I gave you 5 stars on each part and look forward to enjoying more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Belize vacation

Love the story turned me big time. I love The beaches in Belize especially secret beach in San Pedro . Reminds me of a similar experience I had in Belize.

Boston150Boston150over 2 years ago

Great story line and sensory descriptions.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Who wouldn’t want a holiday like this?!! I wish the guys and girls had be interested sexually with each other a little more I mean woman on woman man on man a little bit…..just adds to the spice of a Norty holiday……. ;)

DessertmanDessertman11 months ago

Definitely one of the most erotic stories I have read here. Also it was very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous