We Needed a Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," she called into my ear, never relaxing her arm's or leg's hold on my body. We had finally rolled into the shallower water and the wave's final advancement was just washing over us now. Then she said, "You'll have to do that with Kirsten sometime. It's fantastic," she sputtered out as another wave washed over her face. I started to move and she quickly said, "No, don't move. Just stay like this for a few more minutes." As she said it I could feel her breath on the side of my face and I turned a little to face her and, as we bumped noses, her tongue went out again my lips and then my tongue was out too and she took it in her mouth and held it with her teeth, brushing her tongue over it as it was held in her mouth. She pressed against me and I could feel her breasts on my chest, her long legs still wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and hers, right in front of me were open too and it was too dark to see the blue but I could picture it in my fantasy as she made little, "mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," sounds in her throat. "Oh," she said and I could hear the smile in her voice. "I can feel that you're getting ready again."

"You ever had that effect on men before?" I said over the roar of the waves.

She just loosened the hold she had with her legs just a little and began moving her hips. I took a deep breath.

"How's that," she said right into my ear.

"Just, wow," I answered. "Let's go back to the bungalow before we get all wrinkled here in the water." She unwound her legs from around me but kept her arms around my neck giving me little kisses as we struggled to stand up. It would have been much easier if she'd let go of my head, but not nearly as enjoyable. When we were finally standing and out of the water she still had her arms around my neck so I reached down with my right arm, put it under her knees, left arm around her waist and picked her up.

"Put me down," she said quickly. "You'll hurt yourself."

"You're just afraid I'll drop you."

"That too," she giggled as I carried her up the beach and down the path, then deposited her at the door of the bungalow.

"That's pretty impressive," she said then. "I'm quite a load."

"Load, is definitely not a word I'd use to describe you," I quipped and got a kiss on the cheek for my efforts. Then quickly I added, "Sit in that chair." She looked at me and smiled.

"That would be wonderful," she said, "because I know what you have in mind but, time is getting short here so you lay down on the floor." Not being one to argue, I did as I was told. She walked over to me and stood with her legs straddling my head. The view above was fantastic. Then she stepped a little forward and dropped to her knees and said, "69 here we go."

She was still wet from the ocean but as she lowered herself onto my face, the aroma was familiar and definitely exciting. As my tongue began probing there was a salty taste from the seawater trapped in the nicely trimmed blond muff that was there. And, as that thought crossed my mind she said, "Your cock has a salty taste, yummm," and I let out a long breath as I felt her lips take me in and her tongue beginning to do its work. My tongue was working too, as it slid past those wet lips and into that wonderful warm place, tasting what I had just left there a few minutes ago. Then it slipped out and began flicking away at her nub of a clit, now hard, pink and excited. Wonderful slurping sounds came from beyond where I could see and I used my lips, along with my tongue on that nub and her hips slowly arched into my face as her mouth left me and she moaned and grunted and then began to shake and by the fourth jerk I squirted hot cum onto her face and tits and my own stomach.

"I like it when we cum together," she said softly.

"Well, I have no control over it because when you cum it turns me on like nothing else and I'm right there with you. There's no sound in the world as nice as hearing a woman cumming."

She giggled and stood up. "Nice arrangement," she said. "I bet Kirsten loves it."

"Yup," I said and headed to the bathroom, along with her, to clean up a little.

When we came back out she stopped and suddenly said, "We still have some time left."

Now interested I replied, "And so?" But she wasn't looking at me even though she was standing right in front of me. Then I noticed something totally unexpected. "Are you blushing?"

She looked at me, her face definitely a little pinkish. "Probably," she replied, now looking me right in the eye and those blue eyes had me in their spell again. "I want to do the other," she said softly, still looking right at me.

I hesitated a second. "Are you sure?"

She shook her head. "With you," she said.

"Why with me?"

A little embarrassed grin crossed her face. "This is hard to say but . . . " she paused, still looking at me. "But, and don't you dare take this the wrong way, but you're smaller than Caleb and I just think it would be easier the first time."

"But, the first time should be Caleb," I quickly replied, having just said the same thing very recently with just one word changed.

"I told you my reason but it's up to you of course. But, that's what I want." She bent her head slightly and kissed me on the forehead.

"On one condition," I said. "Follow me." And I led her into the bedroom and I'm sure her idea of why was totally wrong. I slid around the end of the bed and to the little night table beside it. Opening the drawer I smiled. Quickly I tossed her the slightly used tube of K-Y jelly. A huge smile crossed her face.

"How do you do that?" was her puzzled response.

"Just good and I'll tell you sometime." I looked at the tube to see how the lid worked and when I turned around Rhonda was on the bed, her head down against the covers and her ass high in the air. I climbed up behind her. "You have a wonderful ass," I said very sincerely and got a giggle in return. She had spread her legs nicely so I reached between them and ran my hand up and down and she was a little dryer than usual. I slide a finger inside where it was a little wetter then brought it out and found her clit and began to rub there with some very pleasant moans coming from up ahead. It wasn't long before she was noticeably wetter and so, since my body had prepared me for further adventure, I slide it gently into the now very warm and very moist place and this time I heard a groan. A few strokes and I pulled out, then a few more strokes and I checked and I was nice and wet too. I opened the tube and carefully squirted a glob on that other opening she had. I rubbed my finger in it, then began pressing against that small and very tight place. It slide in to the first knuckle and was trapped there. "Relax," I said, "and push like you were letting a fart." A little delay and then the finger slipped in further and then all the way. I pulled it most of the way out and spread that little opening as much as I could, then squirted in more of the K-Y. Now I added a second finger, reminding her to push and, as gently as possible, I edged them in until both were as far as I could get them. I gently twisted and rotated them, pulling out a little and then back in. After a couple of minutes of this I pulled both out and gave another quirt of K-Y. Now was the moment of truth and I pulled out of one hole and headed for the other. I reminded her to push and I did likewise, as gently as I could and as the head slide in there was a long, low moan. A couple of inches more, then out and another squirt. Now it was a slow push until everything I had was buried in her ass.

She groaned and lifted up so she was on all fours. "Oh my gosh, that feels so different but soooo good."

Now I was moving in and out and my hand was working wonderfully on her clit to some tiny jerks and twitches. "If I cum," she groaned, will that make you cum?"

"We'll have to see," I finally was able to say. But, moving in and out of that very tight tube I knew I wouldn't last long so I was rubbing her for all I was worth. Suddenly I knew it was no use and I could feel myself tensing to explode. With a loud, "Ahhhhhhh," I let loose into her ass and, about the third squirt, she let out a loud, "Yyyeeeeesssss," and began to jerk and each jerk milked my cock even more. I collapsed on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows.

"It does work, doesn't it? I did just like you do. When you started I just couldn't hold back, even if I'd wanted to."

We lay there for a couple of minutes and then I pulled out and we stood up and she turned around and I got a big, juicy, tongue-filled kiss. Now, suddenly filled with mischief I said, "Now that you do anal, you're perfect for a threesome."

She turned and gave the remnants of my erection a slap to my exclamation of pain. "That's what happens when boys are nasty."

"I know," I replied. "I'm just glad you didn't have a spoon."

"Besides," she said. "That's twice tonight we broke the limits but I loved it each time so no harm, no foul."

"Basketball talk. How do you know basketball talk?"

"I'm six feet tall so, I've played." Then she smirked. "Let's go," she said. I fully expected her ass to be dripping but I guess I'd had enough tonight that there wasn't much left.

As usual, we all got back to the hot tub about the same time and the rain had stopped which certainly helped since we didn't get a lot of rain water in our glasses of wine. Kirsten sat down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Rhonda again?" I smiled and she glanced over at Rhonda who gave her a thumbs up. I got a rather questioning look after that and it was my turn to whisper, "I'll tell you later and you'll love it. Since I had seen her come out of the bungalow I followed with, "How was Rich?" I got a little smile and an "I'll tell you later," look.

Caleb and Alison got there last. "We have gotten into kind of a routine, haven't we?" he said, sitting down next to Rhonda who gave him a lick on the cheek. "You hair is awfully wet," he added, then gave it a little lick as well. "And a little salty. I guess I know where you're been." She looked over at me and smiled and I got a lick on the cheek from Kirsten.

"Salty?" I questioned.

"Very," was her reply.

My turn to whisper again. "Before we go to bed tonight, I'll show you something."

"Will it get me salty too?"

"Very," was my reply this time.

In an hour or so we all headed for our respective bungalows but Kirsten and I were only in ours for a minute or two, then back out the door and heading for the beach. As we went I told her about my time there with Rhonda, having to speak fairly loudly over the sound of the waves. We ran into the churning water and out further, ducking a couple of small waves. She looked at me with slightly frightened eyes that I could barely see in the darkness and, as I threw my arms around her I sensed and heard a big wave approaching. It slammed into her back and we went rolling along the sandy bottom. I held her with one arm now and slide the other hand between her legs as we stood up and headed back out again. She seemed to understand and threw her legs around me and I quickly slid inside where it was warm and very slippery. Another wave crashed and we rolled again, and then again. Experienced at this, I slide my hand between us and found her clitoris rather easily and, even above the roar of the waves, I could hear her groans and moans. The waves pounded and we rolled and I thrust as best I could and she responded. I thought I could feel her cumming so, as usual, I was right there too just as a kind of rogue giant crashed down on us and we went to the bottom, gasping and rolling. When we came to the surface again she unwrapped her legs and headed out of the water.

"That's so terrifying," she said when I caught up to her, "but so freaking exciting. Oh my gosh." We both lay down on the sand in the dark, fascinated by the sounds of the ocean and having an occasional big wave wash up and gently cover us.

"So, how was Rich?"

"Video when we get home," she replied. "He's kind of a sweetheart, overwhelmed by all that's going on this week. You always have to slow him down or nothing lasts very long. So, this evidently was how you spent some time with Rhonda. Anything else to tell?"

"There's always more to tell isn't there?" A nod in the darkness. So, I relayed a little of the episode after we got back to the bungalow. "And, I added, she wanted to do that with me because, and you'll enjoy this, I was smaller than Caleb." A giggle in the darkness. "She was really kind of apologetic about it but I understand it perfectly."

"He is considerably thicker than you are so yes, I can sympathize with her too. Let's go to bed, I'm worn out."

Morning seemed to come early the next day and the walk up to breakfast was a little different due to the many puddles on the path. The ocean's roar beyond the strip of jungle had lessened as well as the storm must have passed on by the island. In the dining room Rhonda sidled over to me. "Just guessing of course, but did Kirsten like the ocean."

"She was a little frightened but everything went very well. How about Caleb," I said, guessing a little.

"He thought it was amazing and I'm surprised we didn't crash into each other because we were probably both out there at the same time."

I laughed. "I suppose it was easier not to drown with something a little bigger stuck in you." Her fist caught me right in the pit of my stomach to a fairly loud, "Humph!"

As she walked away, of course Kirsten walked over to me. "What was that about?" she asked..

"I was being a smart ass and paid for it," I replied.

"It probably had something to do with the size of your dick."

"Or Caleb's." Another fist to my stomach and a laugh from Kirsten.

Kirsten slipped off for a moment to say something to Alison and Rhonda sidled over beside me. "If we have any activities today, I want to be with you."

My eyes opened pretty wide at that. "That's a nice compliment but we've actually been together three times now, two with the others, so another time might even upset Kirsten. And, last night I kind of forgot about your limits."

"No worries, I think Caleb probably forgot about his to. And, about the other, you're just so much nicer than the others. Maybe it will just happen." She smiled a big smile and winked. Now Kirsten was back.

"What's that about she asked," teasingly.

"If anything happens today she wants to be with me rather than the other two. I'm just so much nicer."

"Well, she's figured out what I figured out a few years ago."

"This routine we've fallen into is pretty amazing isn't it."

"It is but it's kind of like when we were teenagers. We'd go to a week-long camp and by the second day we all had boyfriends and girlfriends and we'd sneak off to make out and at the end of the week we'd go home and everything was back to normal."

"I think you're right. At camp we didn't know them before and here the same. Just kind of anonymous fun both places except the fun's a little more adult here."

We hung around the dining room for a while, looking in the two shops that were connected to it, then came out and headed back to the bungalows to decide what we'd do for the rest of the day. Kirsten looked a little nervous and I wondered what was going on so I asked her. She looked at me a little strangely, then began.

I just had a strange conversation, sure not one I ever expected."

"Who with?" I questioned.

"Rhonda. She started to talk to me and suddenly got bright red, so embarrassed she could hardly look at me, and, it kind of scared me after what you told me this morning. But, she finally got it together and said what she had to say. "First she told me I was very lucky, that you were a great guy and obviously totally in love with me and that she was the same with Caleb. Then she went on to say that they had been gone the other day when we split up into threes and she had never done that before. She said she really wanted to try that, but that Caleb had to be one of the men and, then she really stammered, not something you expect from a big, beautiful, self-assured woman like her. She said she wanted you to be the other man because, and she stammered again, and then said she was sure you had told me what she had you do the other day, which you had, of course. Plus, she wanted me to be there so I wouldn't get the wrong idea about anything."

"Wow, and what did you tell her?"

"What would you guess I told her?"

"I'm not going there for sure. What did you say?"

"I thought for a little bit, just to make her squirm a little more. Then I told her two things. First, okay we could do that just like she said except, the second thing was that we'd never done that either and so it had to be a two-way three-way if we were going to do it."

My mouth dropped open. "Are you shitting me?" was all I could reply.

"Oh, and one more thing. We actually flipped to see who would go to that little drug store and get the K-Y." She had a huge grin on her face.

"What about the others? We going to tell them?"

"Just like you to think of that. I guess we will but after it's happened. Rhonda said we might encourage them to do the same thing."

"When's this going to happen?"

"As soon as she gets back from the drug store. And, at our place so there will be video."

"I bet if we tell them about the video they'll love it and want a copy."

As we walked along Kirsten was a little silent, so I probed. "You're quiet."

"This is another new world in the new world of this week. I guess I'm just a little nervous."

"I guess I don't blame you. It's really different for you."

"Last week if I thought about this, I would have been disgusted, probably said it was gross, and never even took the time to think of it happening to me. But, that was last week. Also I was thinking about something my mother told me one time. She didn't smoke, hardly drank at all and certainly didn't do any drugs but, before she met dad she had a boyfriend and sometimes he'd smoke a little weed and try to get her to do it too. She resisted until he finally talked her into it and so she smoked that one time. And later, when people talked about weed, she said she at least knew what they were talking about because she had done it one time."

"And that's this week."

"I guess so."

We had only been back in the bungalow about 15 minutes when Caleb and Rhonda got there. Rhonda had her little bag, similar to the one Kirsten had the other day. We sat down and realized this was a little awkward in comparison to the other days.

Finally Kirsten hit it on the head. "Too much planning takes away from the spontaneity doesn't it." We all nodded. "But, here we are and let's get going." She took the bag from Rhonda."

Then Caleb had a suggestion. "We can separate things like we did the other day, a little time on the beach." More agreement.

Kirsten took my hand and led me toward the bed room, then stopped. "Umm," she said, "speaking of planning, who's going first in this?"

Caleb reached in his pocket and took out a coin. "Heads it's Kirsten, tails it's Rhonda." He flipped and let it lay so we all could look. It was heads. I saw Kirsten bite her lower lip, then take my hand again and head for the bedroom. Inside, she shut the door.

"Now what," she said cautiously.

I took the little bag and tossed it onto the bed. I kissed her and was kissed back. Slowly I unbuttoned her blouse and then her shorts as she kicked off her flip-flops. I squeezed her ass as I pulled her against me. Our tongues were dueling as she began pulling off my shirt, a slight interruption in the kiss. As she was pulling my shorts down I grabbed those wonderful boobs and pulled on the nipples. When she had my shorts off my feet she didn't bother to straighten up, just opened her mouth wide and swallowed the erection that had happened fairly quickly. It felt so good I could hardly breathe but I had to stop her since there was more to happen later. But, when she stood up I reached between her legs and began to rub and she threw her arms around my neck and spread her legs. The tongues were going again and she was making those wonderful little noises.