We Needed a Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All the way?" I whispered.

"Please yes," she groaned and, in just a couple of minutes her groans turned to gasps as her body jerked and shook several times. In another minute she opened her eyes. "Standing up," she said. "It's going to be a good day." She stepped away from me. "What are you going to do to my ass now?"

"Get on the bed on all fours, then put your head down and your ass up." She did just that and I was amazed again at the shaved pussy and ass shining up at me. I used the K-Y, the fingers and she yelped gently a couple of times. "Now, the moment." I said and realized how unromantic this was. But, it had to be done if the rest of the day was going to happen. And Kirsten had asked for it. I lined up my K-Y slavered erection with her now slightly stretched ass and gently pushed. She tightened up as I expected. "Relax and push," I gently cautioned. "Like you're making a fart." Slowly I felt that happen and the head slid in to that very tight tube. Using the method I'd used with Rhonda I reached around and slide my finger into her slit until I found her clit which I began gently massaging. Now, more moaning sounds and slowly I pushed until I was clear in and my balls were banging her butt cheeks.

"Oh lord," she murmured. "You're all the way in."

"And if I'm not out pretty quickly something is going to happen." Then I slowly pulled out. "You ready?"

"More than ready." She gasped and got off the bed. "Let's go."

We went out to the main room where Caleb and Rhonda were waiting. Not unexpectedly they were both naked. Kirsten, who was now very hot, looked at Rhonda, who sat down on the couch, then headed for Caleb, holding onto my hand. She took hold of his partial erection and pumped it several times until it was full size. As she was doing that he was pulling on her nipples and saying, "So nice, so nice." She knelt down to take that erection in her mouth which stretched her lips just a little due to his thickness. I glanced at Rhonda and she had her hand between her legs, moving it gently and watching what was happening. As Kirsten was bent over working on Caleb's cock I moved behind her, spread her cheeks and pressed against her ass, hoping she was still lubricated. She was and I slipped in step by step. When I was in as far as I could go I put my arms around her and pulled her back ward so she was impaled on me with her legs spread.

To my surprise she said, "Put it in and stretch me good." She was really getting into this. And Caleb, not one to keep her waiting and, with a smile on his face, did just that. He spread her with his hands then pushed it slowly into her, an "Ooohhh," cominh out of her mouth with an arching of her back. With my hands free I reached around and began squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rhonda move and she was beside us, hand and arm between Kirsten and Caleb as she rubbed Kirsten's clit. I was a little restricted in my movements but Caleb wasn't and he was moving in and out which I could feel through the flesh between Kirsten's pussy and ass. With three people working on her she was getting louder and louder, Caleb pumping in and out of her pussy still fairly slowly, Rhonda furiously rubbing her clit now and me, moving as best I could in her ass.

Then, unlike her she began, starting softly, then getting louder and louder saying, "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," followed by the beginning of those jerks and twitches and moans that marked her actual orgasm, and led right to mine as I shot my hot sperm in her ass. Caleb was not quite ready and kept pumping so Rhonda moved her hand and moved up to kiss Caleb with her tongue and he began moving faster and faster and that was enough to push him over the edge and he pulled out and shot on Kirsten's stomach and on Rhonda as well, squirt after squirt as he grunted with each squirt until finally he stopped.

"What about you?" Caleb said to Rhonda rather breathlessly.

"I'll get mine later," she said looking from one of us to the others. She stood up and went to the couch. Caleb was still kneeling in front of Kirsten and I was still connected to her ass. "You guys don't know, and we've teased you mercilessly I think but, Kirsten and I are about as different physically as we can get but, Caleb is totally fascinated by Kirsten and she tells me that Pat is fascinated by me all because of this difference. And so, we've had a great time here, a little to the expense of the others. But, so be it."

Kirsten leaned forward and raised herself off of my now very limp cock. "I may never do that again, nearly guaranteed," she said, "but I've done it and know what it is and it's something that probably none of our friends have done so I can gloat, in silence of course, if it ever comes up in conversations." Then she turned to me and said softly, "I feel stretched everywhere." As we stood up she whispered in my ear, "When I'm with him he pulls on my nipples so much they get red and very tender."

"Is that good or bad," I whispered back.

"Tender almost hurts but is also very exciting. They get almost like my clit . . . but not quite," she added.

Bathing suits were soon on and we headed to the very bright and sunny but very hot beach. We slathered each other with sun screen, spent some time in the water and finally just lay on our towels in the sand. I was trying to think of something a little different for a little later and finally had an idea. I shared it with Kirsten and got a wide-eyed, open-mouth look. "It would be different," I suggested.

"Wow, yes it would," she replied.

"Can you do it?"

"I never even thought about that before." She looked off into the distance.

"Well, this is the week."

"Yeah," she said thoughtfully, looking over at Caleb and Rhonda. Then, after a couple of more minutes of contemplation. "Yeah, I guess so. Why not. It is this week."

Then we watched Caleb and Rhonda for a while as he was kissing and otherwise touching her to keep her libido running on full throttle. After an hour or so we stood up and they took the cue and we all headed for the bungalow again. Since the camera didn't have to be a secret any longer we just left it plugged in so it was always ready. Once inside we took off our suits and, as Rhonda walked by me she grabbed my still limp cock and bent over and said to it. "This is all your fault you know."

"Now wait," I countered. It didn't do anything it wasn't invited to do, even if it was insulted along the way." That brought a laugh from the two ladies and a puzzled look from Caleb.

"I'll tell you sometime, probably when we're back home," Rhonda added.

As for me, seeing those two naked women, both beautiful in very different ways, it didn't take me long to get ready for action. And, glancing at Caleb I could see that there were two of us. But, since it had been nearly two hours, he took Rhonda's hand and headed for the bedroom.

"I think I've had more sex already this week that in the whole past month." Kirsten giggled as she said it.

"There's only one of me." I added.

"Yeah, and me too cause I think you've done alright too."

"Yep, I've tripled my previous conquests this week."

"Me too."

Then the other two returned and Rhonda grabbed me and gave me a huge and very tongue filled kiss as Caleb did the same to Kirsten who was more than ready to grab his rather thick erection and give it a couple of pumps. And, not to be left out, I got the same from Rhonda. Then, the four of us were kissing and caressing and rubbing until Caleb lay down on the floor. Rhonda stood over him, lowered her pussy to his face to have it probed by his tongue. It was clear to see that she was wet and ready and she began to lower herself toward his cock.

"Just a second," I threw in. "I need to get ready." As she was on her knees it was easy for me to straddle Caleb's leg and push my own erection into her to a quick gasp. Two or three thrusts and I could see I was very wet and ready as I pulled it out and she quickly took Caleb in. She leaned over him, hands on his chest, her beautiful ass pointed right at me. I glanced at Kirsten who sighed and smiled and then I gently pulled Rhonda's butt cheeks apart, reminded her to relax and push and then began to push myself. A long moan from her as I slipped slowly in until my balls were lying against her ass. She moved her hips backward pulling Caleb slightly out but pushing me further in. Then her hips went the other way, pushing Caleb in and me out. With the rhythm established we did this a few more times when I saw Kirsten move beside us and, as Rhonda had done, slide her hand across Rhonda's belly and into her very juicy slit and begin to rub her clit.

I took my cue from what we had discussed earlier and grabbed Rhonda's silky blond hair and pulled it back toward me to another gasp from her. Now she was sitting almost straight up and Kirsten swung her leg across so she was sitting on Caleb's chest. She leaned forward toward Rhonda's face and planted her lips on Rhonda's, her tongue darting quickly into her mouth. Rhonda's eyes snapped open but she responded quickly with her own tongue. Kirsten worked her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other as I held Rhonda's head back. But, her hands grabbed Kirsten's head and held their mouths together as their tongues probed and teased. Caleb, seeing what was happening pushed his hand between Kirsten's legs and squeezed and rubbed her clit.

The sounds were nearly overwhelming as bodies smacked together, cocks squished in wet pleasure tubes, high pitched moans and groans mingled with much deeper tones. It was an unbelievable time of sheer ecstasy, both given and received until, as I had expected, Rhonda's breaths grew shorter and shorter and her moans louder and louder until out came a long, "Ooohhhhh," followed by many more "oh"s accompanied by an intense grasping of my cock in her ass with each oh. I was amazed that I was able to hold it together. It wasn't long before Caleb arched his back and shot his hot load into his wife's pussy. But, bless his heart, he didn't let up on Kirsten during all of this and she began bucking with yes after loud yes escaping her. I let loose of Rhonda's hair and grabbed her hips as it was my turn to buck and jerk and squirt. So, four orgasms in about four minutes.

Kirsten rolled off Caleb onto her side and Rhonda collapsed on Caleb's chest. I slid out of Rhonda and collapsed beside Kirsten. We all just lay there breathing hard for long minutes. Then Rhonda got up on all fours and turned to Kirsten.

"How did you do that?" she asked. "It so shocked me at first but all of a sudden I could hardly stand it and, well, you see what happened."

"Well, when Pat suggested it I didn't think I could do it but, the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't wait to see it happen to just see how I liked it. Also, it was just you - I couldn't have done it with Alison or Libby."

"Yes, very true for me too. What's with that?"

"I think it's the men, the way they think of us."

She turned her head and looked at me. You ready to go at it big guy?" she said with that neat English accent.

"I hope you're kidding," I said. "Philosophically I'd love it but practically . . . " and I looked down at the limp dick hanging between my legs.

"Yeah, the others may want to do something since this week is almost over."

We lolled around for a while, then went our separate ways to get ready for diner, not having seen the others for most of the day. But at dinner, as usual, all four couples were there. Of course, talk eventually drifted around to the "hot tub" as we euphemistically called our evening activities.

"Well," Marshall began. "We decided we'd go swimming, so we stopped at our place and Libby and I put on our suits, then we went to Rich and Alison's and they put on their suits." He paused and appeared to be a little embarrassed. "There was just too much skin showing I guess and one thing led to another."

"So what you're saying is that just sitting in the hot tub and talking might be a good plan for tonight," Caleb suggested. There were several nods. "Well," he added, "we weren't taking a nap this afternoon either so I suspect it sounds good to us." More nods and laughs.

So, we ate, we talked, then we headed back and, since it was easier, we went to the hot tub naked. We talked about our day and the others shared what they had done which was nothing exceptional, based on the week so far and then we shared what we had done to silly grins from the guys and open-mouthed looks from the ladies including long stares at Kirsten. Then Alison ventured, "I would have loved to have watched that," and I couldn't help but think of the video we had.

I whispered to Kirsten about possibly sharing it with them and I caught some glances from Caleb and Rhonda as I'm sure they had guessed what I was whispering about. She finally shook her head and we all accepted that, probably based on what Rhonda and Kirsten had said about the other ladies at the end. But, since she took away my enjoyment of watching the others watch us, I slid my hand onto her thigh and quickly up between her legs and one finger went quickly inside. She just jerked very slightly and acted as if everything was normal. I began to rub her very gently, looking around and listening to the others talk as she was doing also. I think she was bound and determined not to let the others know what was happening to her and was showing just how tough she could be when she had to. Eventually, if she let me keep rubbing, she was going to have to climax and we'd just have to see how she handled things then. I could see her face starting to flush, even here in the hot tub, so I slowed a little and then picked up the pace again. She was trying to hide it but her breathing shortened and deepened and I could feel her starting to tense and, when her eyes closed, they were a while opening again. I was dying to see what would happen. Before, she had just let her orgasm blast out so that everyone knew what was happening.

As I felt the first jerk of her body she began to cough, deep and hard coughs and they kept on for 15 or 20 seconds, then faded away. Everyone was concerned and wanted to know if she was okay and she apologized and said she had choked on her own spit and laughed about it. As she settled back I suddenly felt her hand grab hold of my cock and she whispered, "Now let's see how you do."

Under the water she began pumping, not visible at all from above the water. I knew that I couldn't do as well as she had done and I tried to decide how to handle it. She was in no hurry and I'm sure was now enjoying my mental squirming to avoid detection but, hurried or not, it was having its effect on me. I tried the old, "thinking of sports" routine remembering how it used to sometimes help when the unexpected erection began in class in high school but my body didn't seem to be buying that today. Of course, I could just let go and everyone would know what had happened but it was the challenge of matching Kirsten that kept me thinking. Plus, she was doing such a good job that it was getting harder and harder to just keep a straight face now. And, the evil little thing had obviously been pinching her nipples under the water, then letting them occasionally show as she moved around, knowing how I loved seeing them hard and sticking out which she knew would help her in her quest to win the orgasm contest we were having. My mind was frantically trying to think of something but with not much success when I realized, as my groin area began contracting, that I had lost and just let it go, groaning and gasping a little as I dirtied the hot tub waters with my explosions of semen, to the giggles and cheers of the others and huge, victorious smile from Kirsten.

She leaned over and whispered, "You can't imagine how good it makes me feel to know that, after these years of marriage (4 to be exact) that I can still sexually excite you with three other naked women sitting within a few feet of you."

"The nipples were the clincher," I whispered back.

"I was hoping as much."

Caleb then said, "Tomorrow is our last day here and maybe it would be good for all of us to just do our own thing." He looked around and received several nods of approval. "But, let's do one more weird thing before we leave. Let's go to our place." Now what did he have in his mind?

Soon all eight of us were inside their bungalow and Caleb was ready to expound on his plan. "Okay, I saw this on the internet one time - it's just something weird we can do that we'll never have a chance to do again. It's kind of a chain oral sex." Now everyone looked really puzzled. "Let's do it in alphabetical order by first names, with the very first name starting off. Let's see, the ladies would be Alison, Kirsten, Libby and Rhonda and the men would be me, Marshall, Pat and Rich. So, the chain would be Alison, Caleb, Kirsten, Marshall, Libby, Pat, Rhonda and Rich. Now, this is an oral sex chain so Alison would lay down here," he said pointing, I'll lay down next with my head between her legs but angled so we'll eventually make a circle, then Kirsten after me at the same angle, then Marshall and next Libby. Wait." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Maybe Rich and Marshall should change place so they won't be connected to their mates. So, after Kirsten is Rich, then Libby, then Pat followed by Rhonda and Marshall"

Now it was my turn. "So, we're forming an octagon really with male - female connecting. Yeah, I get it. Everyone seemed to nod but weren't quite sure. Caleb had Alison lay down facing out from the center of the octagon area, Then he lay down facing in with his head between Alison's legs. Figuring it out, Kirsten lay down facing out, her head between Caleb's legs and I could see her greedily eyeing his partial erection, I'm sure anticipating what it would soon be. Next came Rich between Kirsten's legs, then the rest of us until we had our octagon with everyone's face now in front of someone else's crotch.

"Let's go," Caleb said. Last one to finish will suffer some consequence but I don't know what yet. Now, after our little episode in the hot tub, Kirsten and I were at a disadvantage except that she was ready to take on Caleb which was certainly going to be an advantage for her. "Go," Caleb called and everyone began.

Suddenly I realized what I hadn't noticed before with my watching Kirsten and Caleb but the lips and mouth that were making me tingle all over were none other than Rhonda's. And, of course, I was enjoying caressing those velvety smooth legs of Libby as I worked on the little nub of her clit. This was kind of a super-69 experience and the sounds were amazing with slurping, moans, groan and grunts coming from all sides. It was difficult to keep my mind centered as it kept drifting from Libby to Rhonda and back again. But, I was working well with Libby, tonguing and sucking and I could feel her tensing and then her hips were bucking into my face as her groaning told everyone that she was the first to orgasm. I kept licking until she clamped her legs together on my head letting me know she'd had enough which, of course, allowed me to concentrate on that feeling I was getting between my legs. Actually, the feeling started there but rippled all over my body. I could look down and see the top of Rhonda's blond head bobbing up and down and quickly I knew that I wasn't going to last long. As my muscles began to tense I heard what sounded like Alison squealing and groaning as Caleb had evidently done a good job with her. Then, as if by magic, as I looked, Rhonda began to twitch and moan a she continued to work on me but her extra jerking was more than I could handle and I mumbled, "cumming" in her direction and she pulled her head back in time to take a load of sticky cum all over her face. In just a few seconds I could hear those same sounds coming from Kirsten followed by Caleb and then, quickly, everyone had climaxed and were now just laying there panting.