We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arranged to meet back at the motel café in a couple of hours, as it happened I got there on time but she was nearly an hour late. She rushed in full of apologies and several carrier bags; I said no problem and helped her back to the car with her purchases. She seemed very happy and was talking non stop all the way back. She said she had several new outfits to show me and she knew I would particularly like the pairs of new shoes she had bought.

I asked her what plans she had for the rest of the day. She said she was going to sit in while Rita interviewed a new girl in the afternoon and would probably do another stint at the bar that evening as they were still short and it would be a busy night being a Friday. At this I felt a bit guilty that she was getting into the business with more diligence than I was so I thought I would spend some time in the Security office.

When we met up again at tea she said her afternoon had gone well and the new girl seemed acceptable, according to Rita. She said she was going back to change and would see me later although she did comment that I could get a look at some of her purchases if I looked at the bar CCTV.

When she returned to the bar I did indeed see her new outfit. She looked fantastic with a white leather dress that finished only a couple of inches below her bum. It was quite shinny with lacing holding it together at the back from a few inches above her ass and at the front down even lower. She was even showing some "titflesh" obviously the dress included some help for her in that direction. She also had on some new white court shoes which must have had a minimum of 4in heels which shaped her wonderful legs and bum to perfection.

I had another enjoyable evening watching her working the bar this time in an incredible outfit. Although it was a lot busier than the previous evening, with twelve girls working the line up was often down to a choice of four, she still found time to talk to several of the punters and again seemed to be having a good time. I did notice that she accepted several drinks during the course of the evening.

I did not get the impression that anyone in particular was hitting on her just that majority seemed to have a least a try by the number of times she had to shake her head or wag a finger at them.

Her relief turned up earlier than the previous night and she again came into the office with a beer for me but this time she had what looked like a large vodka for herself. She said "Come on you pervert join me in a bit of voyeurism Kitty is next door again." Once again Kitty had already started this time with a young guy who looked like he was still at college. She was lying on her stomach with her bum in the air and we were just in time to see his penis slide into her well lubricated ass.

Again Chantal cuddled up to me but watched as though mesmerised as the kid went in and out of Kitty's ass. After what seemed to be ages the kid came and they cleaned themselves up. Chantal took a large swig of her drink and said "I've never tried that but from the look on Kitty's face she seemed to enjoy it."

Embracing me she gave me a long kiss and said with a twinkle in her eyes "Maybe I should try taking on a few punters so I could understand my staff better, I was quite lost when we did that interview this afternoon." "I would love it if you did" I replied but you are not a registered hooker remember." She said"Anyway I'm off to change I have finished in the bar for tonight see you later". I gave her a kiss, told her she looked spectacular in or new outfit and that I would see her later.

About half an hour later Kitty knocked on my door and asked if I had seen the line up, thinking we had a problem, I quickly looked over to the monitor and I was flabbergasted to see Chantal standing with another five girls.

She had changed into black platform shoes with the two inch platforms making the six or seven inch heel possible. She had on a grass skirt style garment, but there the similarity ended for it comprised thin strips of red material about seven inches long and there were not enough of them to hide very much. She had on a black lace top which seemed to have more holes than lace. Her hair was brushed out and she wore a pair of extra large gold hoop earrings which brushed her shoulders.

I was looking at her slightly from the side and could easily see the cheeks of her bum between the skirt strings. Also completely out of character she was holding a cigarette and although slightly unsteady on her heels looked confident.

After the girls had introduced themselves the punter picked a brunette and Kitty said "Shit I had forgotten he always chooses Susan I think he is in love with her" I asked Kitty what was going on and she said that Chantal had had several chats with her about what it was like and after you two apparently watched me last night she said that she hoped she had the nerve to give it a try. She went on to explain that Chantal must have given it some thought as when we were in town she had, apparently, registered herself with the Sheriff. That was obviously what had delayed her when I was waiting for her in town.

Kitty said "I hope she does not lose her nerve being rejected that time, she is a real looker and the punters love "new meat" I felt sure she would be picked." Kitty was interrupted by the sound of the chimes going off again and much to my relief Chantal was third in line out of seven girls. She did look smashing, not at all the girl I had known for so long, but I must admit to my perverted mind a vast improvement.

This time the punter, a fit looking chap of around 25 about the same height as Chantal did not hesitate and immediately took her by the hand and she led him through the door. Kitty said that Chantal was using the room next door and she would leave me to enjoy the show alone. She said she would drop back in when Chantal had finished if she was free.

I'm sure I must have just stood there for several minutes thinking what have I let her in for but I got myself together and quickly opened the shutters and switched on the three recorders hitched up to the cameras in that room. They did not produce a genuine video as they were fixed but the quality was good and we would have a record of Chantal's first, and possibly only, professional fuck

I had set things up just in time, Chantal and her "John" came into the room, she was slightly unsteady on her feet but I think this was due to her heels. I did notice that she had a nervous twitch in one of her lower leg muscles but apart from that she seemed relaxed and happy.

"Right than Honey what shall I call you and what have you got in mind tonight". He replied just a straight fuck and to call him Howard. "How does $300 sound than Howard I can give you a ride you won't forget in a hurry for that" she said while stroking the side of his neck and looking him straight in the eye. She had the patter and style and a lovely smile on her face but I noticed that her leg was still twitching well.

He was obviously happy with the price and handed over the $300 dollars without a word. "You get ready than Howard while I drop the cash back to the office than we can party." As she turned to leave she gave a quick wink and a smile at the mirror. She went out through the door but did seem to stumble against the frame which I think could well have been more down to nerves than the heels.

Chantal quickly returned to the room and found Howard sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked. "Let me get out of this gear and after I've checked out your rather impressive equipment we can party." She defiantly had the patter worked out as Howard's equipment was not very impressive, much smaller than mine.

Chantal stood in front of her John and with her legs apart slowly removed her black lace top and gave her little tits a jiggle. She than spun around and unclipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground, than bending over she put a hand on each ass cheek and gave them a jiggle as well. Turning back now naked she asked "Shall I keep my shoes on I know some of you boys like that, the last one I was with loves them." The last comment was nice, obviously addressed to me. All she got from Howard was a meek "yes please."

She than walked over to the dresser and picked up the damp cloth and said "I will just give your little monster a wipe off and make sure you have not got anything nasty, we girls have got to be careful." While giving his equipment a wipe I knew she was also checking for any signs of disease but she kept on stroking his cock and glancing up and smiling at him. She than took a condom from the bedside table and using her hands slipped it on.

Retuning the cloth to the dresser she turned and stood on her lovely heels with hand on hip and said "Right you are obviously well equipped and fit how do you want me Howard." He replied "Just lay on your back on the bed, Chantal isn't it?" Interesting she had not given herself a 'stage name'. "Yeah, come and make Chantal a happy girl."

Chantal jumped onto the bed and spread her legs wide and reached her arms out to invite her first "John" into her private parts. "Come on than big boy." From the position she was in I could see that now both legs had got a twitch. Howard just climbed onto the bed and holding his cock slid it into her pussy. That's it I thought my best friend is now not only officially a Whore but actually a Whore. Howard gave about twelve panting strokes and Chantal gave a couple of "Yes Howard do me hard" and he just collapsed on top of her saying "Thank you that was wonderful."

"Same goes for me Stud you can come and see me again." She than delicately removed the condom, tied a knot in it and tossed it into a small bin beside the bed. "We had better get dressed now," she towelled herself and Howard off and put her black lacy top and "grass skirt" back on and than took him out thru the door. Her first customer had been a disappointment to me and I suspect to her as well. I made sure to stop the tapes as I hoped I would need some more footage later.

I waited a few minutes and than the chime went off again but when six girls came out Chantal was not with them, neither for that matter was Kitty. I did a quick flip through the obvious feeds but could not see either of them, although Kitty may have been busy as I was a little too distracted to see if she had answered any of the chimes while Chantal was having her professional initiation.

Just than Chantal entered her room again and blew a kiss at me, she did not say anything although she knew I could hear her. She picked up a packet of cigarettes from the dresser and lit up and took several deep drags while looking into the mirror, I don't know whether that was for my benefit or the calm her nerves. I must say that the clothes she was wearing, her pose and the cigarette did yell 'I'm a Hooker.'

Kitty than came in and I asked if she had seen Chantal, she said they had managed a chat. She confirmed my opinion that Chantal's first was a disappointment to her but she had explained that in this business you take the good with the bad, the rough with the smooth. Some are studs some are wimps she said. She told me that Chantal was happy to keep going and see what came next. Kitty also said she had watched her performance on the low quality feed to the security office and said that in her opinion she was a natural.

The chime than went off and Kitty excused herself saying she had better get some work done and I was just in time to catch a little wave from Chantal as she disappeared thru the door. The next customer choosing between Chantal, Kitty and five of the other girls was an overweight chap in his late forties – he did not take long to choose Chantal and off they went. Kitty came back in and said lets hope this one is better but he does not look very promising.

I told Kitty she could stay in and watch with me if she wanted to, she said fine so I switched off the security feed. I turned back on the recorders and hoped for a better show. We watched together for a while and Kitty said "I thought she was a natural she's working him as though she has been at it for years."

I won't go into any great detail on her second experience in the business but other than this chap being much chattier it was a replay of the first; quite soon Kitty said she's drawn another duff one and asked if she could go out and arrange something better for next time. I said of course you can that would be great, in fact offer the guy a refund if he will make a good job of it

When Chantal had finished with this guy I quickly had a look around the bar and spotted Kitty talking to a large muscular black guy, while he was wearing a smart suit it did little to hide his muscles. I saw Kitty go through to the back and picked her up on the corridor feed talking to Chantal, then the chime went off again and they both went and joined the line up.

I quickly checked that the tapes had plenty of time left and that they were running and thought this will be better. That was my lecher side thinking I then thought I hope she doesn't get hurt he looks enormous what have a started?

When I saw them come into the room hand in hand he looked absolutely enormous beside her, Chantal is not that overly slim and she had on her tall heels but he still gave the impression that he was ten times her size. I could not tell what she was thinking but by god I was frightened for her and even considered, briefly, calling a stop to it.

Chantal stood in front and placing an arm on each of his shoulders, looked up at him and said "Well sugar what sort of party would you like to have this evening?" The question was asked in a very croaky voice and I could see her leg twitch was back, her leg muscle was looked as if it was trying to jump off, "Well Chantal I would very much like to try some mutual oral and than finish off in your pussy, looking at you I am sure I would enjoy that very much"

"That sounds nice to me Benjamin I think we could manage that if you have $400" Her voice was still shaky and she did have to clear her throat half way thru the question. He said that would be fine if she would take him to the office he would use his plastic. When they came back in after a few minutes he was holding her hand and she was laughing, I don't know what he had said but she seemed to have enjoyed it.

Benjamin asked her to help him with his trousers and she knelt down in front of him and removed his belt, letting his trousers drop to the floor. She than slid his underpants to the floor and took his cock in her hands. It was definitely up to porn star standard, not a rigid pole more like a snake, Chantal said "Whoa you may be called Ben but I'm going to call your friend here Cobra," she obviously had the same snake thought as I had.

She told him to slip out of the rest of his clothes while she got the cloth to give "Cobra" a quick clean and inspection. She slipped a condom over his equipment and holding it out straight with both her hands took it into her mouth. She could get her lips around it and nodded to and fro several times getting a little deeper each time. He did hold both his hand against the back of her head but he did not need to apply any pressure as she was getting as much of it in as she possible could.

She kept of this action for ages, after a dozen or so strokes she would pull it out take a deep breath smile up at him and resume her administrations. Seeing this black snake going in and out of her lovely face gave me one hell of a hard on and I had to pull it out. Just as I wrapped my hand around it I shot a load down my trousers and over the office floor. I was obviously turned on, Ben was obviously turned on I just hoped Chantal was.

Still kneeling Chantal looked up and asked if he would like to help her out of her clothes, He helped her up and used his large black hands to remove her lace top lightly caressing her tits and waist as he did. He than removed her skirt and asked her to lie down on the bed with her legs on the floor.

He than put his head between her legs and although I did not have a clear view presume he was giving her pussy and clit the correct attention. I know it was effective from the look on her face, she had bent her head back eyes tight shut and was really panting. He kept this treatment up for some time and after a while Chantal slightly pushed the top of his head and said "That was fantastic." I don't know why she stopped him, if it was the businesswoman saying time is money or the woman saying she could not take anymore pleasure.

She wiggled into the middle of the bed and said "Ben has had his turn does Cobra want to have his turn now. I know you have moistened me well but seeing the size of him a think I might need a little help" saying this she stretched over to the bedside table and got the container of lube and using two fingers worked some into her pussy.

Ben sat at the foot of the bed facing her and slid his legs under hers so his cock was lined up with her hole, it did look more like a pole now the limpness had defiantly disappeared. Very gently he caressed her tits, body and the tops of her legs with both his hands and started to slide into her. He only went in a couple of inches, I could see there was enough left outside to reach as far as her belly button!

As it slowly went in Chantal lay with her head back, her eyes shut and her arms stretched out on either side. She kept clenching her hands into a fist and opening them again. She was constantly making low grunts every second or so and quite often this became what I would call a quite scream. This continued until he was about halfway in and there were more little screams than grunts.

Chantal than said "This just isn't going to work you have got too much down there." I thought shit the poor girl she has had to give up, very out of character in everything she has ever done.

She than said "You lay on the bed and I'll see what I can do" Ben stretched out on the sheets with his pole sticking straight up and she swung her leg across him and looking him in the eyes used her hand to put it back in. While Ben lifted himself up and down in a regular but short fucking motion Chantal let her self slowly sink further onto his cock. She would frequently lift herself up but quickly sink back down again each time taking even more black cock inside her.

She was now constantly letting out a low moan which did sound like there was at least some pleasure mixed with the pain. Every so often there was a little shriek which is when she would lift off a bit, but than with a long moan would sink back with that little bit more inside each time. By this time she was covered in sweat, I could see it running off her brow and literally dripping off her chin onto her body joining what was forming there.

With a final push and a loud scream she finally got it all in with her cunt lips resting on his ball sack. Ben kept up his strokes lifting her up and down with the last couple of inches of cock going in and out. I could actually see the cock pushing out her belly a little when he was right in than it would sink flat and than bulge again. Chantal was now bouncing as well so there was even more going in and out with each stroke and her noises did not sound like moans but more like a continuous almost silent "yesyesyes...."

Ben than told her to jump off and kneel on the bed, he than slowly eased into her cunt from the rear and this forced her head and upper body into the mattress but she kept her ass in the air to give the right angle. With quite rapid strokes he was soon back to full penetration again and than really started pounding. The bed was shaking so much it looked like one of those water filled jobs.

Chantal was lying with her head over the edge of the bed and her face was almost a blur from his rapid movements, her eyes and mouth were all wide open and her hoop earrings were flying everywhere. I had been subconsciously holding my own cock for sometime and with this sight I suddenly came again. My beautiful friend was been shagged senseless right in front of my eyes, what a change from the routine filled housewife I had know a few days ago back in England.