We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that rate he did not take long to cum and they untangled themselves and she took the condom off and used the cloth to clean him up. A don't think a damp cloth was really enough they both looked like they needed a good shower. She said "Come on you had better get dressed, that was absolutely marvellous I do hope I will have the pleasure of your company again" with that she put her arms around him and gave him a long kiss on the neck.

Ben dressed and as he did he took some cash, it looked like two $100 bills, out of his wallet and said "Thank you very much that ranks in my top three fucks ever- and I have had a great number, I very much hope to have the pleasure again." Chantal grabbed her clothes and took him back out through the door,

I picked them up on the corridor feeds walking back to the door and she punched in the numbers to let him out. She then headed off towards the shower room which was at the other end of the corridor, as she did I saw Kitty come in from the bar area and she quickly caught Chantal up and they embraced and I could see them both laughing. It was obviously Kitty and not me that was going to get her first reactions.

I cleaned myself up and sat down and had a cigarette and thought I had just experienced the most erotic evening of my life; my prim and proper best friend had become a hooker and looked like she enjoyed it. I know I was completely shattered so I could not imagine how she felt.

Over the next quarter of an hour there were a couple of chimes sounded but no sign of the two girls. I assumed she was cleaning up and would than come back in and tell me of her experiences working her first time as a paid whore, I thought she had entertained more cocks tonight then in all her previous years and I'm sure the last one must have been the most intense ever.

The chime sounded again and joining at the back of the line, there they were both Kitty and Chantal. She had walked in very confidently and seemed to have a very pleasant, or was it contented, smile on her face. The John was a tall lanky white guy who looked in his late twenties he walked along the line. As he came to Kitty I think a caught a wink and a nod towards Chantal but it was well hidden and I doubt if anyone else would have noticed. It was no surprise neither to me, or to I suspect Kitty, that he chose Chantal.

When they got around to the room Chantal was very bubbly with him and I noticed that there was no nervous twitch in her leg. Presumably even her sub conscious knew if she could handle Ben she could handle anything. "Right than Mike what pleasure can I offer you tonight" she said again placing a hand on each of his shoulders, she seem to be getting into a routine. Mike said that he had seen her skirt several times that evening and it made her ass look fantastic and he wanted to pay for her ass.

Oh dear I thought what happens now, I noticed that the twitch had returned to her leg again. I saw her take a deep breath and say "O Mike I've never had one in the ass before but if you have got $600 we could find out if my virgin ass likes your cock in it. Let's sort out the money, I see you have a card just come down the corridor with me." She still seemed composed but Mike went out first and she quickly turned towards the mirror and sort of shivered towards me with.

After they had got sorted out Chantal said she needed a little preparation and he offered to work some lube in with his fingers but she said "Sorry house policy no fingers, but if you would like to sit down in the chair I'll see if I can prepare us both." She than reached into the bedside drawer and took out both a slim silver dildo and a very large butt-plug. Laying the latter on the bed she applied lots of lube to the dildo and proceeded to shove it up her ass, it went in with ease and she did not even grimace. As I said it was quite slim and she was pushing it in and out with one hand while rubbing gently at her clit with the other.

She said "So far so good, would you like to come and play with my tits I think I need to do a bit more work your equipment is much bigger than my dildo." As he gently caressed her tits and teased her nibbles she took the butt plug and licked the end and slipped it in and out of her mouth a few times – looked very erotic. She than put lots of the lube on the end of it and reached down and started to slide it into her ass.

Her hole gradually got wider and wider as she pushed it in, she took Mike's hand and placing it on the end of the plug said "Can you push it all the way in for me I can't really reach, but please take it slow!" As she played with her clit Mike worked the plug in and out, gently as requested, he even poured on some more lube. It was now near its widest part, her ass was really extended and her fingers were becoming a blur as she worked her clit.

Sweat was again running down her brow, I had a quick moment of concern thinking I hoped she had a drink in the shower or she could get de-hydrated. Mike said "Here it comes" and giving a final push her ass expanded to its widest and than snapped back, the whole business part of the plug was in her ass. She had given a load grunt as this happened and now just lay there breathing deeply her clit forgotten.

After a few moments she said "OK Mike that was nice now could you pull it out for me and we will see if you will fit into my virgin ass." Mike still took it easy, applied some more lube and than gently eased it back over the wide part: I had a good view of her stretched ass. As it slid out her muscles instantly returned her hole to a small puckered star glinting with lube. Chantal than quickly went onto her hands and knees she said in a sort of high pitched squeak "Come on than go for it."

He placed his very long but rather thin cock, (I think taking into account the size of his cock and his gentle manner Kitty had selected him to take her virgin ass) and Chantal turned her head back and said "Put your cock in my virgin ass." Placing one hand lightly on the small of her back he used the other to push his cock against her star and it slid in a good couple of inches with surprising little effort.

Chantal was breathing rapidly her face had turned bright red and her sweat covered brow was formed into a deep lined frown. Mike pushed in a little further than withdrew a bit and then back in again with a slow rhythm; Chantal was letting out a low constant grunting sound still sweating and bright red. Surprising soon he had all his cock up her ass and was still giving slow short strokes and my lovely friend was taking it,

Mike took it out applied some more lube and went in again this time giving longer and slightly faster strokes. Her earlier grunts had now turned to a sort of whine, still bright red and sweating but the frown had gone. Mike worked himself more above her and went harder and harder, her whines were now interspersed with little yelps and the occasional "yes."

As his tempo increased with his condom sheathed cock pounding too and thro Chantal licked her finger and reached back and started playing with her clit. She was now muttering a constant "yes, yes, yes" which got louder and louder until she finally collapsed causing him to slip out. Mike than asked her to lie on her back and after applying yet more lube went in again.

She had her legs pulled up and she held onto them giving him easy access and as he went in and out I could see movement in her stomach expanding on the in and laying flat again as he came out. Chantal had now recovered from what I presume was her earlier orgasm and was now quietly saying things like "I love your cock" and "push harder that's nice."

He was taking it rather slowly now and would occasionally withdraw completely but before the gaping hole had time to contract was in again. He than said he could not hold out much longer and asked her to lie on her stomach again. She quickly repositioned and lay with her ass in the air. He went right back in and started a very rapid and deep pounding.

This unrelenting treatment did cause her to start yelping and grunting and lots more sweat to form. Mike obviously came and collapsed on top of her, they lay there for a few moments both spent. Chantal slid out from under him and said "Thank you very much that was a wonderful way to lose my virgin ass I wish I had met you years ago" with this comment she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

She than removed his condom, tied a knot in it, and added yet another to the ever increasing pile in the little bin. She than cleaned him up and got him dressed and out in a very professional manner and presumably went off for another shower.

A few minutes later, after knocking on the door, in came Kitty and said she had been talking to Mike who had said he was very impressed with the new girl. I said "I think I owe you my sincere thanks for your help in choosing customers tonight?" She said that she felt the evening needed a little assistance after the first two duds so she had asked a couple of her long standing customers to help out. She was pleased that everyone – her customers, me and in particular Chantal were very happy with her arrangements.

She than said that Chantal was dieing to talk to me but she was determined to keep going until the end of the shift which Kitty said would mean her having two or three more customers. She added that I should not worry Chantal was feeling fine. She also said it was pot luck from now on as none of the regulars were around for her to prime.

Chantal was quickly back in the room and giving me a smile and wave slumped down in the chair lit up a cigarette and lay back looking "shagged" which of coarse she had been. She lay there for several minutes with her eyes shut, but when the chime sounded she jumped up immediately and was out thru the door.

The guy once again chose Chantal; I hoped the other girls weren't getting pissed off with her getting their work. He was a pretty bulky guy with a large belly probably in his forties and he looked a bit drunk to me.

While Chantal was agreeing on a straight fuck for $300 and cleaning him up she had to gently tell him on a number of occasions not to be rough as he pulled at her tits and even slapped her ass quite hard. "I will give you a ride I'm sure you will enjoy but you know the house rules that you are not allowed to abuse us girls, now come and put that lovely cock in my pussy".

Chantal was on her back and he climbed on and entered her. I am sure he could not see the action because his belly obscured the view, it certainly did mine. He was thumping away with the belly flopping up and down and he reached over and started pummelling Chantal's lovely little tits. She had managed to wrap her legs around his back and was making her whining noises again. He finished very soon and jumped off saying "That was good".

When Chantal got up I could see that her tits were very red, in fact bits were turning blue/black; I knew she had always bruised easily. He looked at the bruises and said with a worried look "I'm sorry I got a little rough; please don't complain to the management, I do not want to be banned from returning." With this he handed her an extra $50 and she said "I'm sure on this occasion the management will let you off but you make sure you don't treat any of the girls roughly again".

She continued now presumably in her management role "Some of our girls will provide you with special services and there are some that don't mind been slapped around a little, for the right price, but make sure you tell the bar staff before the line up."

She cleaned him up and as they got dressed the chime went off again, I wasn't sure she would take that one, but after adding another tied condom to the bin she was out and back in line.

She was at the end of the line, nearest my view, and I could not only see some blue/black marks, tinged with yellow, showing through her lacy top but her red stringy skirt did not hide a large bruise on her left buttock. A young guy went straight up to her and she took his hand and came around to the room.

This guy said he only had $150 and she had to tell him that all she could manage for that was a good blow job. (She was not slowing up, although it was up to the girls what price they negotiated for what service the starting price was never below $150.). He seemed happy with this and said he had noticed her in the line up on several occasions and had hoped to spend his money on her.

Having cleaned up and slipped on the condom she took the fair size cock up to her lips and sucked it in. She held her head well back and was pushing it well down into her throat while she worked the cock with both her hands. This was kept up for some time and she was going with so much enthusiasm that even this drew beads of sweat to her brow. Yet another cock inside her this time with each inward stroke it was detectable in her throat as it pushed out the skin in her upper neck. This treatment brought him off quite quickly and while she cleaned him up she said "Come back with some more cash next time and we will really enjoy each other's bodies."

Another condom in the bin, what a night all her holes well used I again thought of the innocent girl I had known for so long; what a change!

It was now about a quarter to twelve and she did not come back into the room, I think she was in the kitchen talking to some of the girls waiting to see if there were any more chimes. At dead on midnight she rushed into my office, flung her arms around my shoulders and we gave each other a long tight hug.

She said "Don't lets talk for a minute; we will go back to the house and have a proper chat." I took her hand and we walked back to the house with her managing her heels without any problem. She told me to sit down and slipping off her shoes climbed onto my lap and snuggled her head into my chest, it felt like I was in heaven.

Her first words were "Are you angry with me? You did say, perhaps jokingly, that I should go to work" I replied that "I had had the best, most erotic experience I could ever imagine possible. Yes it had been partly a joke but I had hoped that it would at least start you thinking about it but in no way could I have thought or even hoped that it would have developed this quickly."

She said "I know you have been very fond of me for years so why would you like watching me behave in that manner?" I said "I've always loved you but knew I was too old to keep you happy but I love to see you enjoying yourself. I felt you had wasted the potential of that beautiful body all you life and I'm very glad you enjoyed your night as a paid whore, you did enjoy it didn't you?"

She said "Over the last couple of days I have been talking to Rita, some of the other girls and in particular Kitty trying to understand how they felt about working here, basically I learnt that while some were in it for the money probably for most it was a combination of money and the love of sex .Take Kitty, she has been here long enough to have bought a large house, banked enough cash to enable her to retire yet she enjoys the work and keeps putting off retirement."

"There was little old me wondering what the hell I was doing here, should I run back to England and forget this whole episode in my life?. Then when we were lying in bed and you said why not give it a try. I did not think you were joking but just hoping - I have been able to read your mind for years you know."

"After a lot of soul searching I came to the conclusion that I now had the freedom and opportunity to experiment with sex. I was pretty sure that you wanted me to do it so that only left the problem of me getting up the nerve."

"That was more difficult, you know my upbringing, and my innocent life so far and I was now considering having sex with all and sundry – for money! Hold that thought for a moment and tell me how much your little Whore did earn for herself and how much for her Pimp?" I told her that in total she had charged $2,050 for the use, and abuse, of her lovely body and she had also got $350 in tips. With the charge been split 50:50 and her keeping all the tips that gave her a total of $1.375 for four hours work, this was about £750 in real money.

She than suggested we get a drink and than she would continue her story, we both went out into the kitchen and she brought along a bag she had carried back from the ranch. She got a small glass jar off a shelf and emptied the six used condoms into it and said "I had thought about framing the first dollar I got paid for my body but then thought that these sealed up in a jar would be a more appropriate keepsake."

Going back over to the sofa she asked "Does my Pimp what to use his Whores little body now?" I told her that I had already cum three times that evening watching some hooker plying her trade and honestly did not think I had anymore in me. "Ok now where was in my story of my decent into debauchery?"

She said "I was very nervous and my stomach was churning even thinking about it but I resolved to take things one step at a time and hoped I managed to complete the journey"

"Well I considered that the first step would have to be to make it legal so I said we should go and get checked out by the Doctor, I also went and registered with the Sheriff I did not let you know what I was going in case you talked me out of it or I chickened out later and would not have to tell you".

"My second night working the bar, Oh that was only tonight wasn't it! My stomach was churning but when I was been propositioned by all those guys I kept thinking about us watching Kitty last night. It could be me later! I kept up a mind battle with myself all evening Can I? Should I? Will I?"

"When I finished in the bar and came into see you I had just about decided that I could not take that step, at least not tonight. But was still thinking if I did not then I never would. See my mind still in turmoil, but when we watched Kitty enjoying that guy in her ass and you hinting again I decided now or never."

"When I went back to the house to change I was not having anymore doubts I had made up my mind and was going for it. My mind had not bothered to mention this fact to my stomach which was really churning. I did not have to wait at all as soon as I got back and Kitty and I were hugging each other the chime went and with a deep breath I joined the line. It didn't help my ego or resolve when that first guy chose Susan, fortunately I had not time to dwell on it because the chime went off again right away. Anyway enough of me for a minute how did you feel?"

"I must admit my first reaction was that you looked better than I had ever seen you even in my most erotic dream; I had a solid hard on immediately. I thought she is doing it the wonderful girl but than common sense kicked in and I almost ran out the door to stop you. My dirty old man mentality quickly dispelled those thoughts and I rushed over to turn on the video recorders, another souvenir for us to keep."

I continued "I watched with fascination as you discussed business with him and cleaned him up, you were very professional. I still could not believe that it was my lovely innocent friend and often thought during the evening what have I done introducing, even encouraging, you into this sort of life. You looked so businesslike and sexy all the time but I did notice your leg twitch." She than gave me a kiss and said "Oh you noticed! It just would not stop, as I said my mind was made up but I sure my body was not convinced, at that stage, that it was a good idea."

She than said "I knew you would be watching and actually thought that I hoped you would not freak out and stop things by this stage I was determined to continue. Then he was inside me and it seemed no different than the sex I had had with my bastard husband, and all of a sudden it was over. I thought this is no big deal I seemed to have debased myself into becoming a common whore without any gain"