We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

"Kitty was waiting for me after I let my first "john" out and we talked about duds and taking the rough with the smooth. With a hug she said 'go and wait in your room and show your friend that you are a hooker, I'm sure he's enjoying himself'. I went back into the room and gave you a few poses complete with dragging on a fag, did I look the part?" I slid my hand along her thigh and after giving her a long kiss said "You bet you did."

She continued "Well you saw the second chap did little better and I was thinking damn it what a waste, all my soul searching and stomach churning, for nothing. You know me though never one to give up so I was determined to work up to midnight as I had planned, Kitty came up to me worried that I was going to quit but I told her I was game to keep going."

"Then I joined the line up again and Ben came up and chose me- you saw him he was enormous! - my stomach immediately started jumping around again and I think both my legs had a nervous twitch going - not only my body was frightened I was thinking NO! It's time to stop this stupid idea NOW. Walking him back to my room I did not manage to get out a single word I was thinking 'No...No...No'."

"Then I led him into the room and thought, what will he want, if I take his money I will not be able to back out. Still with grave doubts that I could continue I managed to ask him what he wanted. He answered in such a nice way that I was determined to go for it, I think if he had been coarse I would have run out!"

"As we walked to the office he told me that he knew it was my first night and that I was not to worry, he would be gentle and if I had any problems just to ask him to stop. I than cleaned him up thinking I'm not going to quit whatever he does to me; when I saw the size of his equipment I was amazed it was enormous, my god that cannot fit!"

"I drew courage from very deep in my mind and said to myself 'I am going to give him the best blow job he has ever had' I kept going for ages, it filled my throat and stretched my jaw but I was really getting into it." I stopped her and told her that it was such a fantastic sight seeing that black cock going into her mouth that I had pulled out my cock and as I released it from my trousers I shot cum all over the place. She than said "I always knew you were a pervert! Glad you enjoyed" and I got a lovely kiss from that same mouth.

She than said "I had honestly enjoyed giving pleasure with my mouth and was keen to continue, than when he was working on my "privates" with his mouth and tongue it was fantastic I had never felt so good in my life." I actually had to call a halt he was blowing my mind."

"My mind must have taken me to a different world because I did not even think about any problems getting that great snake inside my body" As Kitty had advised when you get a large one don't be afraid to use some lube. While I was rubbing it in my whole pussy felt red hot. Than that enormous thing started to enter my body and I felt so stretched, with every extra bit going in I felt both pain and pleasure. This position was not working very well so I thought I could control it better if I sat on him."

"I climbed on him and took it in again and was determined to get it all in as I slide down further I could not believe the pain and then with what felt like a horse had kicked me it was all in"

"He had maintained little strokes all the time we were working it in and now we both speeded up our movements- I had gone to Heaven it was wonderful I was coming continuously"

"Ben than told me to get off and I assumed he had come, those damned condoms, but he turned me over and went in from behind. I was so soaked in my juices that he just slipped that enormous thing in without any problem. He than pounded away and I must have lost consciousness with the overload of pleasure."

I then admitted that that was the second time I had come without any additional encouragement from my hand and told her she looked absolutely unbelievable and erotic and I was very pleased that my staff enjoyed their work

She than said "Did you hear, he said it was one of the best fucks he had ever had, I don't know about him compared with any I've had before it was in a completely different class."

"When I was cleaning up Kitty and I had a girlie chat and I told her how fantastic it had been and I was very proud of myself being able to take it all. She told me she guessed I would be a natural and said that there were girls here that could not manage to give Ben the full treatment. Are you proud of your friend's talents?"

I replied I had known how talented she was at most things she did but could not believe that she could convince a seasoned whore and regular brothel customer that she was so good at sex on her first night.

I than told her that her evenings recollection were only about halfway thru and asked if she needed to get some sleep. She said "I am on such a mental high that I want to share my experiences with my best friend, although my poor body is hurting all over."

"All my muscles are aching, I have several bruises, my bum is sore and a think a good description would be that my pussy is purring just like a contented cat. I don't think my bruised tits only came from that chap that had a go at them, when Ben was finishing us both off they were bashing on the side of the bed"

"Right than where were we, I had cleaned myself up after that fantastic session with Ben and was ready, quite frankly eager for some more cock in my pussy. Oh what did I just admit, I have become a different person! I joined the line and Mike picked me and as we went back to the room I thought this looks as so it will be another good one he was very nice".

"Then he told me that he wanted to have my ass, although talking to the girls I knew several of our customers like to pay the extra for that, but I must have put that fact to the back of my mind for my own mental health. Now it was very much at the front of my mind, this man wanted to pound his body right inside my ass"

"Fortunately I was still on a high from Ben and went for it, I'm sure I would have declined if he had been with me before Ben, this was a big, frightening step in my education. Kitty had not given me any tips on anal sex, I guess she did not want to frighten me off, but she had said that there were various toys in the drawer."

"Well you saw that the small dildo went in without difficulty and did in fact feel quite pleasant, I started to play with my clit which I could say was to keep Mike interested but I admit I was enjoying myself. I thought enough of this self indulgence I have a customer and lubed up the butt plug. There I was lying in front of a guy shoving this thing that I had only ever previously seen the odd picture of right up in my ass."

"I had intended to push it in and out a few times but it was really painful and I just did not have the courage to force it all in. So I got Mike to take over knowing that would remove the responsibility from my protesting body. Well Mike was careful but when it did pop all the way in it HURT! So I had to go for it, the real thing could not be worse than that preparation."

When I was talking to Kitty afterwards she did say 'You didn't use that one? The John has got to pay plenty extra to get me to use it' I missed the couple of smaller examples in the drawer"

"Well when Mike started to work his cock in it was painful, I was having problems breathing and sweating like mad, but it gradually felt better, than alright and finally it felt good. This man was pounding into my virgin ass and it felt fantastic, I even had another orgasm, I have missed so many sexual experiences over the years!"

"Mike than had me lie on my back and started to work into my ass again it felt different and I could see him pushing in and out, my belly muscles were being pushed up with each stroke. I felt pleasantly stuffed."

"I felt very content laying there watching the expression on the face of the man I was pleasing but he soon asked me to turn over which I was happy to do. He than went back in from the rear and really started pounding it was hurting a bit he was so fast but I thought he had given me pleasure now let him have his. Well my body caught up and the pounding was actually making me cum again, nice."

I said "You were wonderful and it is smashing that you enjoyed it so much, I can assure you I think I enjoyed it just as much watching you getting so much pleasure. This is absolutely, I promise, not a jealous remark but when my old equipment has recovered in the morning can I have a go at that hole? She said with a hug and a kiss "Of course you can have any bit of me whenever and wherever you want and with a grin added that they would even be freebies!"

She than continued to relate; "After Mike my body felt worn out so I went in and slumped down and had a cigarette , all these bad habits you encourage! It was lovely having a rest and just thinking how I had enjoyed my nights work. Then the chime again and off I went wondering what next I had run out of new holes to play with."

"Well you saw the next guy, I had quite a problem controlling him, but we girls take the rough with the smooth. When he actually started fucking me he was really giving my tits some abuse and I have to admit rather than revolting me it was getting me going. But he came so quickly I did not climax with him."

"I than gave him a sales pitch about special services and had a little shudder inside when I was thinking 'could I offer some 'special services'. I than jumped in saying that a little good pain was nice but I did not like to see her lovely body hurt. I was a little worried by her reply "There is such a thing as good pain my boobies will soon be back to normal you know how easily I bruise" – I said "you be careful out there."

"Right" She said "the evening continues, that young guy picked me- he was sweet – and I think I gave him good value with my mouth. By than I was feeling very pleased the way I handled both my emotions and my body and was more than ready to come and share my thoughts with you"

She than placed her lovely mouth over mine and gave me a long kiss. "Let's go to bed and see what tomorrow brings."

I have several more chapters written on my Chantal's steady descent into her life as a prostitute, if the feed back is good I will submit them. I am already on chapter six, the rest are only half the length of this one.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers