All Comments on 'We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 02'

by irxgbr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Well, she IS a whore!

I am mainly wondering just how far this is intending to go. Do you plan to depict Chantal in every sexual position possible?

Or is there some point o it all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Going Downhill With A Bullet

As forecasted - he is now playing the self cuckolded pitiful wimpy hubby deviant type - watching and she is enamored with hemungus black cocks - so throw in a couple of black gangbangs - a bastard black child then sell her at auction to some foreign market for white sluts - the story once promising has gone to hell in a depraved pitiful non-realistic sick way! A first effort gone to the scum pit!

A pity but by your hand and mind writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I think

I think I'll go back to chapter one and give it a crap vote so some other unaware reader won't think that this is a good story. You blacks will do anything to get in a story about sex with a white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Not too bad, but not as good as the first part

Story is sliding down. The excitement is dying out.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

She’s already a whore, might as well get paid. English cucks need money too.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

This was written in 2005. It was his second piece and he went on to write 40 more. I suppose I'll read some of the others because they have got to be better than this piece of crap - or maybe not. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are all a mess but it doesn't really matter because the story is a dog's breakfast anyway. The least erotic thing I've read in ages..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous