We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantal told me to offer you anything you want with me, including to spend the night to keep you company. The stupid girl had even offered to pay me for the pleasure and she told me to give you this. She handed me a slip of paper which said "go for it lover xxx Chantal."

I was rather proud of myself that it only took a moments thought before giving her a hug I said "Nothing personal, but my poor old body can't keep up with Chantal and I was very happy remaining a one girl guy."

I went off to bed not really worrying about her safety just thinking I bet she is enjoying herself. I woke up quite early and wandered about the house just reading, drinking coffee and smoking keeping an eye on the chalet for signs of life.

It was around 10 o'clock when I saw them come out and walked, with arms around each other towards the main gate. Chantal did look like a whore in her sluttish dress and heels snuggled up to her black fella. She let him out giving him a long kiss on the cheek turned and gave me a wave and walked back towards me, the very high heels made it impossible for her to hurry but did give her a very sexy posture.

"Hello my lover, tell me did you enjoy yourself with Kitty?" she said wrapping her body around me a giving me a long kiss on the lips. Once untangled I said "Thanks for the thought but I get more sexual pleasure than I can handle watching the one girl I love enjoying herself" She said "That's sweet, I felt so guilty going off with him and did think you deserved some compensation for not been able to watch – but I am glad you didn't really, although I won't mind anytime you want to."

I replied that I was pretty sure it would only be her from now on and told her to come inside and give me all the gruesome details of her activities.

She said "Yes. When I am doing it I think the best part is knowing you are watching and we will have a nice long chat about it later. I suppose I should admit that any thoughts like that do seem to slip my mind on several occasions during most sessions" The last comment included her winking and giving me a kiss.

"I really want to share my night in the Chalet with you, I was really sorry you could not watch, but I think I would like to start at the beginning of my second, (Christ it's only the second!) night as a Whore" We than had our breakfast sent over and settled down for our "debrief" session.

"Right from the beginning - after I spent those couple of hours flirting in the bar my mind, and body, was getting desperate for some action – I really have turned into a slut! I was pleased that I had booked that black guy to be first he was nice to talk to in the bar and looked fit. I did not want to start the evening with the slow ones like the first night" I then said "Yes you are not only a whore but a real slut now – love you."

"Well I was working so well on my first cock of the evening and, do you remember, I nearly made him cum with my mouth warm up technique and that would have not been satisfactory for my bodies needs. He than got it in my pussy and gave me a lovely hard fuck I was away almost at once and, incredibly as he was so near when in my mouth, he kept going very well indeed."

"Quite frankly if I was normal that fuck would have kept me happy for a week or that little housewife from England for a lifetime. I was however looking forward to the next guy who was waiting for me"

"I remember he wanted my ass and was really looking forward to it, little old me that would not have allowed the tip of a finger in there a week ago wanted a big black cock pounding at it. I prepared myself for him; did you see that little dildo was of no interest to your new slut? It felt good when I had him pounding away but he came far to quick, if I'm in that mood I must not make such a erotic sight when I'm preparing"

I thought it was time I said something "Look you know how fond of you I am you, so I will ask if you are sure feeling like that is safe for your mental health" She gave me a loving look and said "You know how level headed I have always been and have thought about my changing life style carefully – as long as you are still happy I am sure that I am safe"

"I'm really enjoying my new found freedom and, yes, going a little fast in making up for all those obviously wasted years when sex was little more than one of my wifely duties. If you ever think I am going too far I know you will say and we will talk about it. Do you want to continue? Or would you like to take me to bed?"

I replied that it did not do much for the credibility of my just mentioned concern for her mental health because I thought it would be more fun if we talked through her next customer and than went to bed. She said "Oh him, yes I am a slut now but that confirms you are a pervert"

"Right, I was sitting down having a cigarette, all these nasty habits you are getting me into, and Kitty was on the 'phone saying a punter was at the bar asking if we had a lady that liked it rough. Kitty and I had talked a bit about that sort of sex before and she said to me on the phone that I might enjoy it. My stomach gave a real churn, I quickly thought what will you think, but than with an intense blush all over my face I said I would go for it."

"All the time I was laying out my rules, quite comprehensive off the cuff don't you think, I had a sick feeling and my mind was thinking what am I letting myself in for. Did you see my body has learnt to trust me I did not feel my nervous twitch in the leg?" I than interrupted her and said when I had realised what she was up to I did feel she knew what she was doing but was going to make sure she had some protection but that I saw a couple of the guys were already waiting near her door.

"Thanks" she said "I knew they were there, anyway as soon as I invited him to start by god he was quick he had pulled me over that chair in a flash but before I could even think that my head hurt - my butt HURT. Then he landed another and that hurt as well but not compared with the next two they were even harder but would you believe my pussy was actually feeling wet. Then the next slap did really hurt but I was actually having a small orgasm, can you believe that, the last slap was probably just as hard but my mind was getting more messages from my pussy than my ass so I hardly felt it."

"I know it was a good job he stopped then, those last slaps were hard I am not sure that my body could have taken anymore but am afraid that my mind would have let him continue – all the time I had no desire to say 'yellow' let alone 'red'."

"When he got me on the bed he did a nice job with his cock but the treatment he was giving to my tits and nipples made it fantastic – I was in a world of my own. As he pounded away he was really twisting my little nipples and I was well away but then when he slapped my face I went right over the top."

"He went back to being a really nice guy at once and the poor dear was so sorry thinking he had broken my rules. I had to tell him off but really I should have thanked him. I'm afraid that I did enjoy what he did to my body and if, no probably when, I try it again it will be on a Sunday or Monday so I have time for my bum to recover – it still hurts like hell and you can see what colour it's turned."

"Now you tell me how you felt?" I told her I was worried on several occasions but did find it extremely erotic and admitted that I had actually cum in my trousers. I said that the erotic part was seeing her enjoying that sort of treatment but felt I could never inflict any pain on her myself – I just could not bring myself to hurt the person I loved so much.

That got me a nice kiss and cuddle and she asked if I wanted to take her to bed now. I said "lets go and cuddle on the bed and you can finish your story and than give me one of your, which must by now be famous locally, blow jobs."

We than went off to the bedroom and stripped off, I than saw the full extent of the damage caused to her poor body. Each of her bum cheeks were completely covered with a matching pair of bruises which were a deep bluish purple. It was painful to her, and me, when I touched them. Each of her nipples were standing out much more than previously and had a sort of red/blue colour, her actual boobs were covered in bruises which varied in colour from red, blue, purple and black most outlined in yellow.

There was also quite a deep love bite on her left shoulder? I take it we will get to that later in the story. I told her to hold the rest of the story for a while and rang over to the office, fortunately Kitty was there, and asked her if there was any medication available.

Kitty came right over with large medical case and with a 'ouch you poor thing' offered to rub in some ointment. Chantal was quite happy, well perhaps happy was not the word when her sore bum was touched, to have Kitty massage in the cream and joked "Maybe I should consider extending my sexual education in another direction. But, if at all, that's for another day"

I thanked Kitty and told her we would see her later assuming that all was in order, she said not to worry all day Sunday was very quite.

"Right where were we, yes we had just finished talking about how my body got to look like I have jumped out of a 'plane with no parachute. I think next came a failed line up and than that chap who just could not come in my pussy, poor boy but your good whore sent your customer away happy with a little of her throat massage."

"I think than I lined up two or three times without getting a guy – but then I must give the other girls a chance I suppose. Then I got a youngish guy, he had been in the bar all night, only drinking coke, I think he was trying to pluck up courage and when he did our bar prices had only left him with enough cash for a blow. I think I gave him value though!"

"That brings us to Josh the black guy with the dreadlocks, I was really sorry that you would not be able to see, I am sure that knowing you are watching contributes half of my excitement each time I fuck. I did have the idea that I should pass him on to Kitty, but thought then that it would expand our knowledge of how we both felt if I went off alone and you spent the night not knowing exactly what I was doing."

"I still had a word with Kitty and asked it she would like to keep you company, I am sure she would have been very happy to oblige – she called me a complete idiot when I said I would pay her. But you being my perfect lover living with a dozen women at your beck and call turned down the offer even from one I know you like. Thank you again for turning down the offer it was not necessary that you did but I do find it very sweet of you."

"I walked Josh over to the house and hit it off right away he is a lovely guy we chatted away and got ready in the shower together – remind me to talk to you about a shower in "my" room – and took him into the bedroom. I had learnt from him that he would probably have the ability to cum three times during the evening so I told him that was a coincidence that was the same number of holes that I had available to him."

"He suggested that we watch a video together and perhaps he would start with my mouth at some appropriate point in the film. I told him fine and for him to pick out the video he wanted from the shelf; you know the chalet has a big TV in the bedroom?"

"Well I snuggled up with him on the bed and started to watch the title of his choice, it was something like "Anabolic Gangbang " and this girl, she looked a bit like me but younger and her tits were a lot bigger than my little things – which is not unusual. Well she was doing unbelievable things she had five or six guys constantly using all her holes I started gently rubbing my hand around Josh's cock which I had not even rubbered up."

"Now please remember that until a few days ago I was this innocent housewife back in England and the only sex I had seen on screen was just about nothing wilder than sheets moving up and down with a couple underneath. This girl was doing things that even your new Chantal had not dreamed of and it was turning me on like hell. I rolled a condom onto his cock and started to really get it deep down my throat although I did manage to keep an eye on the screen"

"Josh said hey that's absolutely great and he said we should pause the on screen action so we could both concentrate. I was so turned on by seeing that girl take on six guys and Josh had a lovely cock, not too long and not too fat, I think I gave him my deepest throat fuck yet – he defiantly seemed pleased. When we got watching again he kept saying that I could do better especially when she had a cock in her mouth."

"Well this film was incredible this girl took a cock in each hole at the same time, then the men would swap around and another three would be in all her holes. The strange thing was that the girl just seemed to be letting them use her she did not even seem to work up a sweat let alone climax. I had to get up to get a drink and took the opportunity to get rid of Josh's used rubber."

"I got back and snuggled up to Josh and kept his unclad tool standing up with my hand – I was still fascinated with this girl she had been going for ages with six very useful looking cocks giving her all their attention – I said this to Josh and told him if this was live next door I would go in and tell her to stand back and watch and I would show her how to enjoy it."

"Then the most incredible thing, you should have seen, she was lying on her back on top of one of the guys who had a reasonable sized cock in her pussy and this other guy actually pushed another in beside it – she had two cocks in her pussy – not just in - the one on top was actually fucking her although the one underneath was not moving much"

"The stupid bitch, oh excuse my language, I was getting more enjoyment out of thinking about what she was doing than she was showing actually doing it, other than the occasional grunt or frown she hardly showed any reaction. At this point I tried to persuade Josh to get on top of me but he said he wanted to wait for the best bit"

"I continued working, gently on his unclad cock, unclad just like the ones that damn girl was wasting. The action on the screen changed several times, she did have six blokes, and she took two in her pussy from several of them both from the front and from the back she was doing a bit more grunting now. I started playing with my clit while still working Josh's tool, I was absolutely soaked down there, I by then making more pleasurable noises than the girl on screen – and defiantly sweating more."

"I was thinking god I wish the film would get to Josh's 'good part' I was dying for some cock in my pussy, in preparation I slipped another condom on him and thought what a waste they are so much nicer naked. I was still stroking Josh but had slowed up with my clit fingering I was worked up too much already and needed release."

"God did I get release, she was kneeling down over one bloke who had his huge dick in her ass and then this other guy pushed another into her ass – she had two cocks fucking her ass! By the look on Josh's face and the extra stirring in his cock I think this was his 'good bit' – I hope he was ready because I certainly was. I pulled him on top of me with the same sort of force that guy had used on me earlier put his cock in my pussy and fucked him."

"He seemed to be co-operating and started a lovely hard pounding lying right along my body and cuddling me around the shoulders, I was in pure ecstasy I sunk my teeth hard into one of his shoulder muscles and screamed at him to bite me bite me. That's where I got this other bruise; well he kept up a wonderful hard pounding for a very reasonable time – it was one of my best yet orgasms."

"He than said Christ girl you have milked me dry and we agreed to get some sleep as we were both "shagged" out. We than went off to sleep together, I wished it was you I could snuggle up to but did lay my hand across his chest as we slept, I had to lay on my stomach my ass was getting very sore by then."

"The bird song in the morning woke me early and although Josh was sound asleep he had a very nice looking hard on. I put on another condom slipped a couple of lubed fingers in my ass and started to work on his cock with my mouth – he slowly woke up and said hey I think that should be in your ass now and I flipped over and guided him in. That did feel ok but the pain from my bruises did detract from a full enjoyment."

"We agreed to catch up on some more sleep and lay down together for a few more hours – when we awoke I gave him a coffee and we parted the best of friends."

I told her she could rest up all day but first she insisted that she a least gave me a blow job which she did to our mutual enjoyment. – Once again that was personal no details to publish.

She than stretched out, on her stomach, and said "How much deeper do you think your Chantal can sink into her new life of depravity?"

Next episode soon

12