We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I said "From the way you described your evening I am surprised you could spare time to think of the business or was it just for my slut to make sure she had a constant supply of cock?"

That night, and again the following night, she "forced" me into watching some videos with her; on Wednesday night we watched one from the same series that initiated her into the world of hardcore porn videos. I will correct that last sentence- 'into any porn on screen'.

Throughout the films she was watching intently and as on the first one was critical, and envious, of the single girl generally involved- in particular she could not understand why she was not enjoy it more. On Thursday evening we watched a good quality compilation of various subjects including girl on girl.

Although both sessions had a very nice bonus for me at the end she insisted that we did not actually discuss how any of the activities may relate to her future activity. She said she was just researching sexual activity a subject which a mere 10 days ago to her was little more than the reproductive process.

Friday evening came around quickly, her bruising had cleared up, and the shower room was finished – all was ready for the innocent housewife from England to sell her body to anybody who had the money, for a second weekend.

Just before six o'clock Chantal came into my office to give me her fashion show. This time she had borrowed a little black dress that was just a band around her hips and a bra joined together with black vertical strings around her middle. She was wearing a very high pair of black courts with a single ankle band.

She said "Not bad" and gave me a twirl which was a bit unsteady; her heels were very high "This dress could get me in trouble under the trade description act or what ever they have here, my boobs are nowhere like the size this dress makes them appear – but I will soon be doing something about that". I just told her she looked absolutely marvellous and for her to have a good night.

I watched her working the bar, and the punters, for a couple of hours. She was full of life and obviously very happy with all the attention she was getting, I noticed that both Mike and Ben were back and the three of them chatted a lot.

Just before eight in she came and told me she was not changing tonight the dress was sluttish enough to attract the customers. "Well my lover, your Whore is off to earn us another crust or two. I have already hooked my first three but I hope I get more" I just called her a slut and gave her a kiss.

Her first guy was just average. He had asked for a "Half and Half" and had obviously paid on the way in but I gathered from her banter while she prepared him that she had charged him $350. She gave him a lengthy go with her mouth/throat and he gave her a very satisfactory, for them both, go at her pussy. First one of her second weekend and already covered in sweat; with her new facilities she was able to clean herself and her 'John' up quickly with a mutual shower. Her efforts were rewarded with $50 tip.

In little less than half an hour she was cleaning up her second customer, it was Mike who I now knew was a pilot. Some nice mouth work but she was soon on her hands and knees pointing her bum at him. Mike said "I hope Ben has not ruined your wonderful ass I made the mistake of telling him how great it was and the randy bastard could not wait he flew in especially during the week to try it" Other than a liberal application of lube on his sheathed cock he was in and slamming without any preparation.

My, so recently innocent friend was away instantly bright red faced, sweat pouring off and steady pleasurable sounds from her lovely mouth. It was actually over quite quickly but they enjoyed themselves in the shower afterwards – I can't actually hear any conversation from the shower room but have a clear line of sight into the actual cubicle, there is no door.

She was really working quickly tonight it was only about ten to nine when number three was been cleaned up. I suppose sorting the cash for her "bookings" on the way thru and the adjacent shower were both helping. This guy was white in his forties with a slim but rather long tool.

Chantal started to work on it with her mouth and said "Lets get this fellow a little harder and I will prove that $300 for my mouth is great value" I thought what is she up to- mentioning the double price for her mouth was obviously for my benefit.

She than lay on her back across the bed with her head hanging over one side and used one hand on his cock, the other hand she managed to reach around his bum. Before she put it back in she said "Right dear you may now fuck my mouth but if I tap your bum like this you will ease off, understand?"

He did reply 'yes' but immediately started to fuck her mouth, her head was back so it was lined up to give him access to her throat which he definitely took advantage of. I could see his cock right inside her throat, her neck muscles were sticking out at the side and she was turning very red indeed.

He was doing all the work and using long rapid thrusts and she was obviously having difficulty breathing although I did notice that every eight or so strokes she did manage to gulp down some air when he went out a bit further. This must have been hurting her but the slut so recently released within her had taken over and she used her spare hand to start playing with her clit. The chap was still going at it he was even using his hands to pull at her tits.

Needless to say he did cum into his rubber and all I could think was what a shame he had a rubber I hope she invites him back. She got up and was stretching her neck and rubbing it with a hand I think maybe that was too painful but she was chatty enough cleaning him up, he did not get the shower treatment but after all he had only taken his trousers off. Her efforts did earn a $50 tip I hope she felt that one was worth it.

Following this she did actually end up with a bit of respite, despite her fantastic appearance other girls were selected from the next two lines although I must admit that all "my" girls are actually very good quality and anyone would find it hard to choose.

After those "failures" things did pick up and she had four pussy fucks in rapid succession. None of these were exceptional, well before last week she would have thought any of them were much more than exceptional, the only odd occurrence was one guy asked her to lick his ass before they actually fucked. This she did with her usual resolve.

Now I have made little of those four fucks but my dear Chantal had not lost any of her lust, I am sure that on each occasion she was "taken over the edge". This dear girl was really enjoying her new life. With just those four guys she had collected $1200, plus one tip of $100, and she had defiantly had four if not more orgasms.

In just four hours there were nine very happy people, seven punters, me from watching and defiantly Chantal. If they only knew the two that had rejected her would be kicking themselves.

She came right into me after saying farewell to her last customer and was as eager as she was on her first night to share her experiences with me. I presume it's something to do with adrenalin but she shows no sign of fatigue and is full of life at the end of her sessions. We soon got settled back on our sofa and she lit up a cigarette, should I be worried about this nasty habit she has adopted?

She started with "I take it my perverted friend wants to hear his innocent little girls feelings from this evening? While you were watching were you thinking you would rather be watching one of those movies? I replied "I take it those two questions were a tease you know exactly both answers"

"Well the first guy got me going really well it felt good to have him in my mouth and even better when he was in my pussy, this was a very promising start to the evening. Thank you for the shower it is so much easier, last week I either had to waste so much of my valuable time or just have a quick wipe down neither satisfactory to a working girl"

"Oh than it was Mike he gave my ass a lovely workout it was superb, nobody else wanted my lovely ass tonight even though I had it decorated – one of the later ones did take me doggie so he must have had a small bonus. Well I must not skip over Mike so quickly he really did feel good in my ass; I think I would like you there when I have finished our chat. You heard what Mike said about Ben coming over especially on Wednesday I hope that wasn't bullshit. On the assumption it was true you had better make sure you look after me I am obviously a valuable asset"

I told her that she would be a very valuable asset to any business but we did seem to have found her one which her very obvious abilities were well suited.

She than said "I was glad, really, that Ben went to see Kitty tonight I have been stealing all her good ones, but I will see them both again tomorrow".

"Your little slut, well maybe big slut, than had a new experience – when he said he wanted to 'fuck my mouth – not a blow job but to fuck it' I did not think ouch I can't to that it will hurt, I did not think I will not be able to do that I just thought oh that's sounds different I may well like that"

"Did you see how well I lined up my throat for him, he really did fuck my throat not just my mouth I am really proud of myself. There was a girl on the video last night who did something similar but she just did not line up her mouth correctly he must have been just pushing against the top of her mouth. Breathing was actually difficult but I did manage the occasional gasp."

"I think I could have taken a much longer cock but I am not sure how fat I could manage, I would love to try it with Mike but I think Ben would choke me- although I did think similar thoughts about Ben getting his in my ass."

"I don't think I will include that in my normal repertoire, it really must be someone I can trust in that position I have very little control and it could get out of hand. I just thought I bet John, you know the one that bruised my bum; would enjoy that."

I said to her, backed up with a kiss "You make it very difficult for me to worry about your safety; you are so level headed thinking everything thru. I think you may guess why I am asking when we are talking about fucking your throat, did you talk to any of your boys about getting checked so they could ditch the condoms"

Chantal then said "Naughty boy, I can imagine what you were thinking when he squirted all that cum into a condom when his cock was right down inside my throat. I am not sure yet what we will do with the cum but I think both Ben and Mike have a little visit to arrange tomorrow morning"

"Don't get me thinking about the pleasures that tomorrow may bring I have not finished with tonight's yet. I than had a couple of failures in the line, not to worry it's good for staff moral, but after I get my boobies done and my reputation spreads they wont have a chance." I had to call her a conceited slut which got me a playful slap.

"Then I really got on a roll, they were going at my pussy like I had a conveyor belt feeding all these cocks to me all four of them were good, although one chap did ask me to lick his ass – don't get any fun from that but what the hell he is paying. I cannot really remember any thing distinctive about any of the four in particular which is a pity because they all gave me a nice ride and they deserve that I remember them better"

"Seems like it's time we went off to bed and you can give some attention to my neglected ass".

Saturday morning Chantal was really alive despite the exertions of the night before, I am sure she was happier than the housewife that had woke up back in England just two Saturdays ago.

She spent most of her day working and chatting with Kitty, they still seemed to be the best of friends and I had to go into town to sort out a little problem with the extension.

In the evening she took up her usual role looking after the bar, she was wearing a nice smart grey dress, tight short skirt and overlapping baggy top. As always she looked very nice indeed. Both Ben and Mike were in quite early and the three of them were chatting and laughing together a lot although she did not neglect her other customers.

At her usual time she came in to me and said "I think you will like the show thru your pervert's window tonight – I know I will. I have charged the poor boys $2000 although the way I feel now I would pay them $2000 to come and play with me. Wish your slut luck" and she was gone.

All three soon appeared in her room and while they were undressing, obviously the inspection was not necessary she knew these two boys bodies better than they did by now, she said "I'm so sorry I have got to charge you all that money but a bareback session that is most defiantly safe for all concerned is a unique service" They both insisted that they were sure she was worth it as if she didn't know it. These days her ego did not need boosting.

She soon started work on their cocks with her mouth; it looked so much more erotic without the rubbers, their precum was already mixing with her saliva. She was alternating between a black cock sucked right in her mouth and than a white one it was very erotic to watch.

Their cocks were soon rock hard and she lay on her back and had Ben take her pussy while she continued to work on Mike with a hand and her mouth, the other hand she kept free for her clit. Mike was playing with her tits but I think Ben's administrations were taking her mind off giving much attention to his cock – the noises and look on her face indicated that Ben had already satisfied her so recently acquired insatiable need.

Although Ben gave her a good long fuck he obviously knew how to hold his climax and withdrew and swapped place with Mike. This had the same result attempts to work on Ben's black cock with her mouth were soon forgotten as Mike had a good go at her ass.

She than got Ben to lie on his back and she slid onto him and lay with her little tits pushed against his chest and his black cock filling her pussy. While he built up a steady rhythm with short strokes her ass was in the air just inviting Mike to join in which he did.

My beautiful Chantal was taking on two well equipped guys, one in each hole, and to say she was enjoying it is defiantly an understatement.

She now had an arm on the bed either side of Ben, her back was arched with her head thrown back. There was a continuous groan/scream of "fuck me fuck me fuck me", her whole body was glowing and was absolutely covered in sweat.

I do not know if these boys had 'worked' together before but they were defiantly working well now, as if by a signal they both started speeding up and after what must have been twenty or so deep strokes they both dumped their cum into her two holes.

These last strokes were accompanied with a scream of ecstasy which must have been heard all over the building and my lovely girl just collapsed on top of Ben, she was actually unconscious. I don't think I need to tell you what I was doing with my cock at this time.

The boys untangled the tableaux and very gently laid her on the bed, her eyes soon fluttered open and she said "oh, thank you boys that was wonderful," I could see cum dripping out of both her holes, so much better without condoms she is a clever girl. She than proceeded to use her fingers to scoop cum from her pussy and lick it off – very sensual. This procedure was followed by her hooking two fingers into her bum and scooping out even more.

"Right you lovely boys we still have plenty of time; would you like to do the same again, swapping places presumably, or how does it sound that one of you takes the hole of his choice and the other really fucks my throat?" They agreed to take the throat option and the little slut than said "You have obviously bought my body to use how you prefer but I think I would like it if your other cum loads were both in my throat"

Needless to say with the way she looked at them and stroked their bodies while asking they agreed to her request.

She wiggled her lovely sweat, and cum, dripping body across the bed and instructed Mike on her technique of tapping his bum if she was in trouble. Ben than sank his tool straight into her bum – I thought back to how recently he and Chantal had taken so much time and effort to get it in. With Ben giving reasonable strokes in her ass she slipped Mike into her throat, and I do mean into her throat she had got the angle just right.

They both kept up a steady rhythm for some time; her face was turning very red although she did seem to manage to get enough air somehow to keep her going. Than the slut took Mike out and said "Come on boys put your backs into it I won't break you know" Both the boys agreed to her request and started some quite vicious strokes which all three were enjoying. She obviously appreciated the extra effort and her hand went to her clit and started to really give it a good rubbing.

Mike really got into the swing and she was now unable to grab very much, if any, air and was in fact turning a rather blue tinge around the face, in particular the lips. Ben actually withdrew, I suspect to save his load. Mike was probably going deeper and harder if that was possible and both her hands went behind his bum and actually pulled him in which made him cum immediately.

I could actually see his cock jumping inside her neck as he released his load and he did hold it in there for some time obviously enjoying the sensation. When he withdrew it his cock was dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva, she sat up and took several deep breaths although I noticed that she was not coughing she must have actually taken the whole load down into her stomach.

I think all three of us boys were concerned for her; wondering if she was alright and would want to continue. Even if they didn't know her I should have guessed that nothing can stop her these days. "If you boys are happy shall I try the same with Ben, although I know that will be much harder his is enormous, or if you have any other ideas I'm sure I will try and oblige" Ben replied that he thought doing that to him may well require her undivided attention and he would quite like to try one in each hole again.

"Clever boy that's exactly what I was thinking. I would just love to have Mikes lovely long pole up my pussy and your fat thing in my ass, if I'm really good perhaps I can even make him cum for a third time".

I have given you a quite lengthy description of her first DP the second was in fact similar the three of them work very well together and I can assure you that it ended with all four of us having enjoyable climaxes.

By the time they had a lengthy shower together, that's why she specified such a large shower area, it was nearly ten o'clock.

As they left together she gave a wave at the mirror, obviously she had told them that I had been watching, no bother the owner of a brothel is allowed to be a pervert.

Well I know that session had completely worn me, and probably the guys, out but there was my beautiful hooker joining a line which had been called as she let them out.

She was radiating her sexuality and I was not surprised that she was chosen. She gave this guy a good go at her ass and both ended with very satisfied looks on their faces – another $600 paid for her wonderful body.

Another immediate chime, we were very busy tonight, and again a lively Chantal got the punter. With some good negotiation she managed to work him up from a requested pussy to $600 for her ass, greedy slut. This chap and I think her, got very good value for money once again.

It was now a quarter past eleven and as she joined yet another line, only her and two other girls- we were busy, she was again chosen. I did actually think she was flagging a bit but I'm sure this guy, and of course Chantal enjoyed, a good $300 worth of pussy.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers