We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

When she finished with this one it was just coming up to midnight but ever the professional there was another line forming up with only three girls so she tagged on the end and was again chosen. When she was negotiating with this fit looking black guy they agreed on $700. This was for him to try and cum in both her ass and pussy.

She started with some of her usual mouth work and soon had a hard cock satisfying her pussy yet again, the guy was quite quick but nice and powerful. She than had to do a lot more mouth work to get him back in working order again. Once "up" again he was very fit and gave her ass a very long pounding obviously his stamina was better than his sperm producing power.

I think the quality of this chap would have had her on one of her constant orgasms but I am afraid that her fatigue denied her full pleasure.

She finally got back to me just before one o'clock, five hours of almost continuous fucking and innumerable climaxes, she was very literally shagged out. "Oh my darling, please take your worn out whore to bed" We went back to our house and she had another quick shower and jumped into bed beside me.

"What another wonderful weekend are you proud of me, I must have earned us even more money this week the way my body feels". I replied that be both knew she was not in it for the money and I was sorry to have to disappointment her but even counting her mid-week session I figured that she was over $300 down on her first week.

"How on earth do you work that out my body is feeling very tired and if I was paid by the quality of my orgasms I would have doubled my take." I than explained that she should not forget her overnighter last weekend and I thought that she over indulged herself with her two friends earlier tonight, if she had got rid of them quicker she could have fitted in a couple more.

"You nasty person, you had better be joking, and yes I did have a nice time with them"

I replied "Yes it was obviously a joke, but if the slide continues I will take away your lovely room and find you a windy street corner somewhere to ply your trade".

"You are a nasty person, for Christ sake please don't put any other new ideas in my mind, perhaps I should have started at the bottom of the profession?"

"Enough joking around, does my pervert of a friend want to hear about how I felt this evening. My first attempt at entertaining two gentlemen was a huge success. Did you enjoy it?" I told her that it was a good job it was a long session because I had time to recover – I came when they were finishing her first DP and again when they had her speared like she was on a spit roast.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did, I expect I will run out of words to describe it so I will just list the things that were wonderful:, My first session without those horrid rubbers, my first session pleasing two men a once, my first session having two cocks in me a once – Oh dear I'm getting wet again"

"All those new experiences and with two guys I like very much and with you watching, the perfect session"

"Honestly I felt like coming back here and sharing it with you as soon as we had finished, with much more detail than I just gave. It was not the fact that we were so busy that kept me going though it was just, as you know, I always try my best to complete all my plans".

"Did you see I "won" all four of my lines this evening it must have shown that I was feeling really sexy after that first session. When I was treated by three very good customers I think your poor whore's body was ready for some rest. It was just a few minutes before twelve and there was yet another line, you did notice how busy we were tonight I did not get a minute to myself between customers."

"I doubt that you realise that it was you clever Manager who filled us up tonight, Ben as already changed his in flight announcement to mention the local place of interest and said his staff had been asked by several flyers for directions"

"Anyway it was almost midnight and I saw a nice black guy had only three girls to choose from, I will leave it to you to figure which of those facts persuaded your slut to join the line. As expected he made a very good job although I think I may well have enjoyed his talents more on another occasions, frankly I was getting tired."

"Do you remember Howard, the first "John" I ever serviced and then the second one we described them both as not been a very satisfactory start to my new career. I think if your slut had them again we would not think the same – I seem to have developed my skills, I have not had a dud since which implies the problem was down to me not them"

I called her a conceited slut but had to concede that her observation could indeed be true, I than suggested that we go to sleep as her session with the guys has drained me.

She gave me a lingering kiss, cuddled up and whispered "I wonder how much further I can sink into depravity; those films have definitely given me some ideas."

I have several more chapters prepared and in general the feedback has been good however any encouragement will help to keep them coming.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers