We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little whore even managed to learn something herself which she said she was going to practice. Julie had applied the condom with her mouth which was something my innocent friend had not come across before – our videos did not usually include any condom use.

With Chantal introducing her as "new meat" she won several lines during the course of the night all of which, including anal, she handled very well. We both congratulated her on a very good job and welcomed her to the team.

Chantal and I then went off to bed. She told me "For a Wednesday that was a very good day did I tell you Josh has booked a "rough" session with me on Sunday night, I will have my time in LA to recover. I bet I prove to you over this coming weekend that your lover is not a 'worn out whore' just yet."

Friday evening soon came around and Chantal started her usual, I say usual it was only her third weekend in the business, routine and took over the bar for a couple of hours. She was wearing a very short red dress but of particular note were the matching shoes. They were defiantly the highest yet and with the virtual lack of skirt made her legs look fantastically long – she had apparently ordered the shoes on the net.

She was her usual bubbly self working the bar and the punters, we were quite busy again. At eight she dropped in and told me she had only lined up one to start her off and that she thought I would like something she had planned for around 10 o'clock and with a quick kiss was off to work.

Her first "john" for the evening was a guy around my age with one hell of a large belly, after cleaning and inspection she used her mouth to slip the condom onto his not too bad equipment. I do not know when she practiced her new skill but it went on smoothly.

After some nice throat work she lay on her back and offered him her ass, she had put a few fingers worth of lube in. Well after a lengthy hard pounding he came and they were both panting, quite red, and sweating. I did not worry about seeing her in that state but I did half expect him to drop with a heart attack. He survived at least long enough to give her a $100 tip.

She than joined a line, five other girls including both Kitty and Julie, Kitty actually won the poor guy was spoilt for choice. It was only a few minutes later that they lined up again, still including Julie but obviously not Kitty – this one Chantal did win. This chap gave her pussy its first workout of the evening which they both enjoyed.

Now the next punter was a first for her, he bought her pussy and she gave him her usual mouth. This soon turned into some very spirited throat and mouth interspersed with plenty of comments like "just relax lover we will get there". Finally she had to say to him "I am so sorry but I don't think he wants to play tonight, why don't you drop in and see our doctor, the bar will give you his card, and he will probably give you some help. If you come back the same time tomorrow and ask for me we will try again for half price".

The next guy, late twenties, asked for ass and to finish in her throat, for which she charged him $400. He was very fit and from the work over her ass and throat received I would not be surprised if he had taken some chemical assistance. I could tell that my lovely slut however had no complaint and that she really enjoyed it.

It was now coming up to ten o'clock and I was wondering what treat I was in for, she joined a line and won against both Kitty and Julie and the guy got a good blow job. While she was attending to him I noticed in my monitor that both Mike and Josh were chatting at the bar, this I guessed was our treat to come.

It was around quarter after ten when she collected her friends from the bar and soon had both stripped; she did keep on those incredibly high heeled red shoes. She, unusually, started off by giving us a show which involved a sort of stunted baseball bat, just as fat but only some 15 inches long. This she used with erotic effect in all her holes, the lower two receiving a fair amount of lube.

After giving both guys a turn with one in her ass and one in her mouth with her kneeling she had Mike on his back and she lay on him, facing the same way and slipped his cock into her ass. She than had Josh into her pussy and they all enjoyed her second DP.

I did say enjoy which may be an accurate enough description for the guy's reaction but my little slut really did enjoy it. She had obviously checked their certificates earlier for no condoms were involved and she had their cum dripping out of both holes. She did scoop the cum from her ass but put it back into her pussy saying that was the right place for that tonight.

She than alternated between the black and the white cock with her mouth and throat with the obvious intention of breathing life back into them. Her talent soon achieved the desired effect. I'm sure I was never able to get back that quick even when I was young, although I did not have her helping so maybe.

She than had Josh lay on his back and she slipped on top of him and snuggled her tits against his black chest and helped his cock into her pussy. She than said "Come on than Mike you know what to do". With this invite Mike tried to push his into the SAME hole, he first tried from the side and than the top but did not seem able to find a way in. He did actually slip into her bum which got a yelp from her and he was told "Take it out of there and push harder in my pussy".

Mike positioned himself higher giving a different angle and pushed- YES she actually had two cocks in her pussy. The boys both said 'yes', I said "YES" and splattered all over my window, I had been working him gently for the last few minutes.

I have not yet described the insatiable slut's reaction: As the second cock slipped in she shrieked so load it must have deafened Josh whose ear was very close. I said shrieked this was not one of pain although surely some pain must have been involved; it was defiantly a shriek of pleasure.

I think that was an instantaneous orgasm for her which she held for some time while Josh managed some movement and Mike actually managed to have a deep and vigorous pound. I think the boys both realised if they both tried to move one or both would fall out.

Needless to say they both shot a good load into her pussy, not the fairytale simultaneous, Mike defiantly came first and then Josh managed a few extra strokes and pumped a second load in. They untangled their bodies and Chantal was left lying on her back with sweat pouring from her head and making her lovely body glow.

Been somewhat cruder than my usual description perhaps but her pussy was gaping open and there was a steady stream of four loads of cum mixed with her own fluids running out onto the sheets. The sheet usually, but not always, got changed between each customer – this one would definitely be changed.

Well that was my show over but the boys got an extra bonus joining her in the shower to clean up. Well it was about 10 minutes to her self imposed finish time and, of course she had one more customer although I think she would have preferred to dwell on her pleasure with her two guys.

This guy bought her pussy and after a longish mouth and throat job she gave him a very good ride although one must assume that she felt "looser" than usual although knowing her talented muscles perhaps not.

We were back on our sofa well before one o'clock and she really did want a chat about her new experiences, her enthusiasm was not waning at all.

"Did you notice me slipping the condoms on with my mouth, I got some lessons from Kitty; well I could not ask Julie could I? That first guy I was worried he was going to drop dead on me, apparently there have been a couple of cases here at the ranch in the past. I think we should organise some first aid training for all staff and perhaps invest in a defibrillator to keep handy."

"Then I lost a line to Kitty, we do offer the punters a good choice you know, got the next one who got we going nicely. Then that next guy, I really tried but that was definitely his fault not mine I hope he does come back tomorrow don't want unsatisfied customers."

Risking serious injury I said "I was surprised that you did not call Julie in to finish him off as you could not excite him enough" She said with less venom that it deserved "That remark nearly got my hand right around your balls with my nails really digging in as I squeezed them – but maybe to get her out of you imagination I should have her fuck you."

I replied that she should wait until the defibrillator arrived, that did get me several light slaps across both sides of my face. She said "I am going to ignore your hurtful remarks and continue my pleasant memories of the evening, if you want to go to sleep you can"

I told her "Of course I want to hear the rest we are getting to the best part". She continued "That next guy was good I hope I can hook him as a regular, he would be a good candidate for my bareback scheme. But I presume you want to hear about my next session"

"Did you like the little baseball bat I found, that was a good prop I will use that again, umm I think my customers will appreciate it. The guys gave me a lovely DP that felt really good."

"Then I was really proud of myself I got two in there were you proud of your slut? Think it was more pride then enjoyment that took me over the edge. Yes it achieved a great effect but I get more pleasure from one guy at a time; or perhaps a normal DP".

I told her "Yes she was good; it was very erotic seeing all those juices leaking out of her gaping hole, but it would be silly to repeat it too often it was obvious that it could not be really good for her body"

My dearest slut could only reply "I know you are right it cannot be good for me and it will not happen too often but I bet that will not be the last time. I think that last guy was happy that my facilities were still in working order – shall I prove it to you?"

The following morning, over breakfast, she hit me with her plan for the Grand Opening of 'her' new playroom which was to be in two weeks time.

On the Friday night we were, apparently, having a gang bang – all comers $100 a go. It was to be on Friday because the punters may not turn up the night before if they could expect some cheap action the following night. If it was on the Friday they would all want to come back the following night for some more action.

Chantal planned; well she is my manager, to leave half of the girls working normally because she knew many of our customers would not be into group action. One girl would receive all the attention and the other half dozen or so would act as "fluffers", all the girls would share the take.

The event would start at eight o'clock and finish around midnight and we would be supplying some beer and food.

I had to ask the silly question as to who she had in mind as the star attraction – was it Julie? Her reply: "I did give it a little thought but then remembered that one of the girls would have her new boobs to show off so I thought she may like to do it. I also warned what would happen if you fanaticised about Julie, watch it"

I than said "What a surprise I would never of guessed that you wanted to do that, knowing you I bet you have considered safety but I am going to be there with you so it does not get out of hand"

My little so recently innocent Chantal than said "I can hardly wait yet another challenge to give my body, I'm glad you will be able to share it with me. I will sort out the details when I return from LA"

I said "I can't believe how much you, and admittedly your pimp, are enjoying the new Chantal but you must remember that I love your body and mind and do not want either of them hurt"

"Don't you worry about me darling, let's go over to the Gym and get us both fit for some action" – she does love to torture me I suppose that was punishment for mentioning Julie again.

The evening soon came around; I spent most of the day lying on the sofa recovering from the gym session. Chantal started her usual shift in the bar wearing a black lace over red silk dress, needless to say extremely short and high heels.

She actually did not drop in at eight o'clock but went straight to her room with the guy who did not manage to complete the night before. She was very attentive and soon had him relaxed; well one bit was not relaxed. He gave her pussy a good work out to start her evening and he was very appreciative giving her a $200 tip, she had only charged him $150 as agreed the night before.

She also had her next two customers already lined up and she gave both satisfying access to her pussy. Chantal had obviously had a good time in the bar for she had yet another guy ready for her.

Now this guy was good the session deserves a detailed description. He was a tall white guy probably late forties and he did have porn star quality equipment both long and fat, he wanted her ass.

Chantal gave a good start on his tool with her mouth and was giving him her usual patter but it was soon obvious that it was him not her that was in charge. He soon had his hands behind her head and was fucking her throat, I think she was enjoying that but managed to get him out after a few minutes and said "I thought you wanted my ass".

Reaching for her lube she said "We will need some of this, you have a lovely sized tool there". With this he picked her up and dumped her on her stomach across the chair and did just manage to work some lube onto his cock before sinking it fully into her ass. The best description of what was happening was that he was fucking her; they were not fucking each other. He was plunging fully in and than pulling right out and in again he kept this up for ages. Chantal just hung onto the chair with a deep frown on her face and let out a yelp at each inward stroke.

As he got faster without actually pulling right out he started pummelling her exposed tit this did at last get her going and she and he climaxed together. As he pulled out she said "Hey you are good I definitely want to see you again, obviously although you are called Richard I am sure all the ladies you know call you Dick"

After they had showered and she had seen him out she came back into the room and sat on the bed and using a lot of lube proceeded to work the huge butt plug into her ass, with it in she than put her dress back on. I was at a loss as to what she was up to now.

She than gave her mirror, well me, a demure wave, and went around to the bar where she joined both Mike and Ben for a drink. Knowing the way she took one step at a time I guessed that she was working up to two cocks in her ass but surely one of them could not be Ben he was nearly as large as her previous 'Dick'.

After spending around half an hour chatting and laughing with the boys in the bar – all the time with that huge plug inside her ass they came into the room.

They were all in a good mood and during the preparations she did say "I am sorry that since I have been here I have been using you both to help me along my journey towards being the perfect Whore. This is possibly the last time I will specify the activities for the evening, from now on I want you both to remember that I am the prostitute and you pay me to do what you want."

Almost in unison they told her that it had been all their pleasure and for her not to be silly. "Right lets get down to business, we will leave the plug in for a while can I have one in my pussy and one in my throat please". This they did and Chantal had them give her a good time aided by her hand on her clit.

She was well away and soon had them swap places and off again. "Ok that was nice now Mike get this thing out of my ass and Ben you lube up and lie on your back please." The actual withdrawal of the huge plug got a deep grunt followed by an obvious sigh of relief but she was soon sitting on Ben, giving him a good view of her tattoo, and his large cock had replaced the plug

After a few strokes from Ben she told Mike to go for it. Ben's cock is large and it looked like he was, no he was, completely filling her hole. Her rectum muscles were clenching his cock all the way around.

Mike however was game and Chantal for that matter, and he did slide his into her ass above Bens – she had managed two cocks in her ass, would she ever stop climbing the ladder of sexual experience?

The second penetration got an "Oh fuck" from her lovely lips and she told Mike to fuck her. He reached forward to hold her shoulders which allowed her to use one of the hands she was using to balance herself to work on her clit. Mike was soon giving her some useful strokes although he did occasionally fall out.

All this time she was saying "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me", Chantal had needless to say sweat pouring off her and she did manage a climax with that much meat stuck up her poor ass. The boys both shot into her, Mike took his out and than Ben eased his out but her hole did not close down.

The inside of her ass did look red and used, and I could actually see some of their cum inside, I think she had positioned her body, with her hands pulling her bum apart, on the bed to give me a good view. As she lay there recovering her breath she released her hands and although I could now not see so well I think her ass was recovering its usual appearance.

She said "Thank you so much boys we did it, your two magnificent cocks fucked my ass at the same time, now what is your pleasure" Ben replied that was the most fantastic experience for him and Mike and that she should chose what she wanted as a reward.

She said "No I told you I am a Whore you paid to use my body, just use it how you like" Mike, this time, said "Hey you are now a friend and we are more than happy seeing the pleasure you get, I presume that lovely ass has had enough tonight so I suggest that we take a turn giving you a straight fuck"

They than, Mike first, both gave her a gentle fuck from which she achieved two nice orgasms and they all went into the shower and had a lengthy wash and laugh together.

It was now nearly midnight so I went out to meet them in the bar and suggested the boys stayed on for a drink, I would get one of the boys to run them back to town later. We all had a pleasant chat and Chantal must have been very happy to have three men praising her abilities.

After a couple of hours or so the boys went home and I returned to the house with my wonderful Chantal. I told her "Straight to sleep you must be tired but first let me inspect you poor wonderful ass for damage. Oh good apart from a dribble of white stuff it looks just like the first time I saw it, does if feel alright"

She said "I feel fine my lover, lets leave our talk 'till the morning" with that she put her head on the pillow and was asleep. I took off her shoes; her feet must have been giving her more pain than anything else wearing those all night, and got in beside her. She looked so peaceful and contented lying there.

The feedback has been generally good so far and if the voting continues to indicate that I have some fans I will put up some more chapters.

12